Lil Wayne “I Am Not A Human Being II” First Week Sales #2 Behind Justin Timberlake

most viewed right now
 135
Image(s) inside Nobody pulling out of Jesenia Echeverria :noahohno:
41 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 86
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
57 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 52
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
176 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 44
Image(s) inside Drake Says He's With The GOAT
118 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 04-03-2013, 08:38 PM         #101
Walkerboy86 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 kk504 said:


you tell me dumb n*gga

i guess future and drake were rapping on the chorus too
Dumb n*gga?

Bra u a fu*kin retard talking ab wayne aint rapping on love me. U need to find another genre of music to listen to my n*gga cuz u havent been right ab sh*t in this thread. I asked u a ? and instead of answering it, like a n*gga in the wrng, u resorted to name callin. Clown
 04-03-2013, 08:46 PM         #102
kk504 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Walkerboy86 said:
Dumb n*gga?

Bra u a fu*kin retard talking ab wayne aint rapping on love me. U need to find another genre of music to listen to my n*gga cuz u havent been right ab sh*t in this thread. I asked u a ? and instead of answering it, like a n*gga in the wrng, u resorted to name callin. Clown

you asked a dumb mothafu*kin question that has an obvious answer.

are future, drake or lil wayne rapping on love me?

HAVE YOU LISTENED TO THE SONG???



if that's your idea of rapping, then beyonce must get busy on the mic to you.
 04-03-2013, 08:50 PM         #103
kk504 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lemme guess, since according to you "love me" is rapping


[video - click to view]



[video - click to view]


^^these must be singing


Last edited by kk504; 04-03-2013 at 08:53 PM..
 5 years ago '11        #104
shellz386 43 heat pts43
space
avatar space
space
$5,990 | Props total: 4636 4636
 TheMindOf said:
It's funny.. Wayne stans get excuses that no other fans of top level rappers get..


Let Jigga drop and album and sell 150 or 200k first week.. First page would EXPLODE with "Jigga is over" "Jigga trash now" threads


But it's Wayne so n*ggas is like

"but bu bu It's not a Carter album"


Jigga don't need to name every album "Blueprint" for it to go platinum..

Even Kanye's out of canon 808's album sold 450k first week and is currently at 1.7 mil..


Wayne still struggling for his albums to go gold, and thats okay.. But for artists like Jigga and Ye, its Platinum or bust


n*ggas is too funny man..
Posting again because I'm sure a bunch of n*ggas skipped over it
 04-03-2013, 09:05 PM         #105
Walkerboy86 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 kk504 said:
you asked a dumb mothafu*kin question that has an obvious answer.

are future, drake or lil wayne rapping on love me?

HAVE YOU LISTENED TO THE SONG???



if that's your idea of rapping, then beyonce must get busy on the mic to you.
I aint say sh*t ab Future nor Drake n*gga i said Wayne. Idk what u call it but Wayne is rapping bra. U need help my n*gga.
 04-03-2013, 09:07 PM         #106
kk504 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Walkerboy86 said:
I aint say sh*t ab Future nor Drake n*gga i said Wayne. Idk what u call it but Wayne is rapping bra. U need help my n*gga.
my n*gga, i don't know WHAT fu*kin song you THINK you might've listened to... but lil wayne IS NOT RAPPING ON THAT SONG.


[video - click to view]

 5 years ago '04        #107
UF4Soldier 127 heat pts127
space
avatar space
space
$18,894 | Props total: 4428 4428
only wayne album that sell in loads are carter albums is all im saying i can careless just stating facts if doesnt have carter as the title it never does big numbers for whatever reason !

n*ggaz in they feelings going gold on some weak a.ss bs throne together album the selling a millie on carter series is pretty kool imo and ill be first to say i havent liked a wayne cd since c2

c3 sucked rebirth was a.ss so was inh1 and part 2 sucks as well but yet they still going gold and plat left and right .....

and what does jigga sell out the gate on his last few albums sure its nowhere close to a millie prolly around the 200,000 300,000 area maybe 4
 5 years ago '04        #108
UF4Soldier 127 heat pts127
space
avatar space
space
$18,894 | Props total: 4428 4428
 kk504 said:
my n*gga, i don't know WHAT fu*kin song you THINK you might've listened to... but lil wayne IS NOT RAPPING ON THAT SONG.

he is not rapping he is singing out of tune any idiot can hear that
 04-03-2013, 09:12 PM         #109
Walkerboy86 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 kk504 said:
my n*gga, i don't know WHAT fu*kin song you THINK you might've listened to... but lil wayne IS NOT RAPPING ON THAT SONG.

fu*k it my n*gga call it what YOU want to bra


Last edited by Walkerboy86; 04-03-2013 at 09:21 PM..
 5 years ago '04        #110
UF4Soldier 127 heat pts127
space
avatar space
space
$18,894 | Props total: 4428 4428
 Walkerboy86 said:
U sound dumb as fu*k comparing a crossover wayne to Ross concerning sales

how do words on a screen sound ?
 04-03-2013, 09:17 PM         #111
Walkerboy86 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 UF4Soldier said:
how do words on a screen sound ?
 04-03-2013, 09:20 PM         #112
kk504 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 UF4Soldier said:
he is not rapping he is singing out of tune any idiot can hear that
LMAO EXACTLY!

that n*gga walkerboy86 got beethoven ears
 5 years ago '04        #113
UF4Soldier 127 heat pts127
space
avatar space
space
$18,894 | Props total: 4428 4428
bottom line album is trash all he said was eat pus*y and suck d!ck 1000 times with a few trash metaphors in between shouldve sold 217 copies if it were based on it actually being Good


the singles sucked and had nothin chart topping such as how to love lolipop or a millie and didnt i mention the album sucked a.ss?
 5 years ago '04        #114
UF4Soldier 127 heat pts127
space
avatar space
space
$18,894 | Props total: 4428 4428
 kk504 said:
LMAO EXACTLY!

that n*gga walkerboy86 got beethoven ears
wayne just cant sing put drake on them verses people would be saying he crooning the sh*t of the song but since wayne sings likes he is tone death people wont consider it singing tho he is actually singing ... if you say futures singing the hook then waynes def singing them verses
 04-03-2013, 09:25 PM         #115
kk504 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Walkerboy86 said:
fu*k it my n*gga call it what YOU want to bra
alright...

YOU STUPID n*gga


there...

i called it what i want.. and what it is
 04-03-2013, 09:25 PM         #116
Walkerboy86 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 kk504 said:
LMAO EXACTLY!

that n*gga walkerboy86 got beethoven ears
Funny thing ab it is all these n*ggas ova here in the studio sayin the n*gga clearly is rapping and we all involved with music. Yall boxden cats need cosigns which doesnt mean sh*t
 04-03-2013, 09:28 PM         #117
kk504 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Walkerboy86 said:
Funny thing ab it is all these n*ggas ova here in the studio sayin the n*gga clearly is rapping and we all involved with music. Yall boxden cats need cosigns which doesnt mean sh*t
then clearly... all dem n*ggaz ova in da studio wit ju is stoopid 2 "ab"
 04-03-2013, 09:30 PM         #118
kk504 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i wanna find the planet new n*ggas like you are from and send north korean missiles it's way.
 04-03-2013, 09:31 PM         #119
Walkerboy86 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 kk504 said:
then clearly all dem n*ggaz ova in da studio wit ju is stoopid 2 "ab"
i dont get offended by name callin over the internet my n*gga thats the most simple sh*t to resort to when u wrong homie but continue on

Get yo cosigns up in the meantime
 04-03-2013, 09:37 PM         #120
kk504 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Walkerboy86 said:
i dont get offended by name callin over the internet my n*gga thats the most simple sh*t to resort to when u wrong homie but continue on

Get yo cosigns up in the meantime
get your hearing checked first
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 78
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
258 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 42
Image(s) inside dannielledai
33 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 35
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
75 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 30
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
25 comments
19 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
 24
Image(s) inside My Local Newscaster Has The Biggest Damn Head That I've Ever Seen *Pause
94 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 16
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
29 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 16
Video inside Boxden member addressing PORC & trolling accusations
46 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 16
The Rock has a message for The Avengers
38 comments
21 hours ago
@movies
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy