So ESPN just went all in on Rutgers Basketball Coach Mike Rice

most viewed right now
 217
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
78 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 69
50 Cent Says Jay Z Will Fail In Boxing Promotion....and he was right
37 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 53
Video inside Maia Campbell Was Recently Spotted In Atlanta....
10 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
 45
Well Damn quavo is out here clowning buddens again
208 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 5 years ago '05        #101
Chuck_Remixed 250 heat pts250
space
avatar space
space
$17,103 | Props total: 3537 3537
He should have been fired immediately.
 5 years ago '07        #102
Sincere730 11 heat pts11
space
avatar space
space
$9,621 | Props total: 5953 5953
 Infamous B said:
but yo how were u playing d1 at a juco?


They have D1 Junior Colleges all over the country

Its where all the good h.s. stars with no grades go for 2 yrs
then they transfer to a 4 yr college for their last 2 yrs of eligibility
 04-04-2013, 03:36 AM         #103
Infamous B 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^ right on bruh i heard d1 and thought of big east, acc, sec, etc...
 5 years ago '04        #104
slimboyballer 10 heat pts10
space
space
space
$2,261 | Props total: 380 380
 Sincere730 said:
i played D1 ball at the Junior College Level

was a H.S. state all star, l played AAU been to the nationals the whole 9 yards

I have NEVER had a coach do no sh*t like that

I'd a lost my scholly quick

if this coach was black he'd a BEEN fired
the kick & throwing at players head is outta line
Same hereI played out in the Jayhawk leaque.
 5 years ago '10        #105
Beach Bum 51 heat pts51
space
avatar space
space
$5,873 | Props total: 17 17
damn, guess yall believe everything you hear from the media huh.....
 5 years ago '08        #106
EMER1TUS 11 heat pts11
space
avatar space
space
$34,721 | Props total: 12139 12139
These Coaches got what they deserved.

Sad part about it is this coach been doing this for the last 3 years at Rutgers and God knows how long before that...the point I wonder how many players lost their passion for the game. When Coaches do this they know who to fu*k with--meaning they know who really from the hood or the farm and they know who really need the scholly/education so those the ones they pick on cuz they know they won't f!ght back cuz their need.
 5 years ago '10        #107
Beach Bum 51 heat pts51
space
avatar space
space
$5,873 | Props total: 17 17
 Mike Nitty said:
These Coaches got what they deserved.

Sad part about it is this coach been doing this for the last 3 years at Rutgers and God knows how long before that...the point I wonder how many players lost their passion for the game. When Coaches do this they know who to fu*k with--meaning they know who really from the hood or the farm and they know who really need the scholly/education so those the ones they pick on cuz they know they won't f!ght back cuz their need.
that video was clips compliled over a 2 year period and it cut out the parts where players would throw the balls back at the coach or would shove him or whatnot...thats the relationship he had with the players.

Did he cross the line sometimes? Hell yeah but after each practice they all went and ate together and coach would call players over and talk to them an apologize and they would all be good.

Said that they respected him and that he pushed them and got the best out of them on and off the court.

the media just wants a headline as usual
 5 years ago '08        #108
EMER1TUS 11 heat pts11
space
avatar space
space
$34,721 | Props total: 12139 12139
 UcantCme said:
that video was clips compliled over a 2 year period and it cut out the parts where players would throw the balls back at the coach or would shove him or whatnot...thats the relationship he had with the players.

Did he cross the line sometimes? Hell yeah but after each practice they all went and ate together and coach would call players over and talk to them an apologize and they would all be good.

Said that they respected him and that he pushed them and got the best out of them on and off the court.

the media just wants a headline as usual
Buddy lucky he aint never have his fronts knocked out.

You know why they was cool wit it after all that sh*t happened---at the end of the day Degrees, Minutes and NBA Aspirations were on the line....basically eat sh*t or go home and be sh*t
 5 years ago '10        #109
Beach Bum 51 heat pts51
space
avatar space
space
$5,873 | Props total: 17 17
 Mike Nitty said:
Buddy lucky he aint never have his fronts knocked out.

You know why they was cool wit it after all that sh*t happened---at the end of the day Degrees, Minutes and NBA Aspirations were on the line....basically eat sh*t or go home and be sh*t
na, i interviewed one of the players you saw on espn and cnn twice and him and his dad sat around and talked with me for a while talking about it....he said it aint nothing like what the media is showing. they ruining this guy for nothing....hell he prob cant even get a job at burger king now.
 5 years ago '04        #110
Sabotage 9 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$17,240 | Props total: 35 35
 Mike Nitty said:
Buddy lucky he aint never have his fronts knocked out.

You know why they was cool wit it after all that sh*t happened---at the end of the day Degrees, Minutes and NBA Aspirations were on the line....basically eat sh*t or go home and be sh*t
@ rutgers players with nba aspirations. aint none of them good enough for that
 5 years ago '04        #111
Sabotage 9 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$17,240 | Props total: 35 35
 UcantCme said:
na, i interviewed one of the players you saw on espn and cnn twice and him and his dad sat around and talked with me for a while talking about it....he said it aint nothing like what the media is showing. they ruining this guy for nothing....hell he prob cant even get a job at burger king now.
good, fu*k that guy
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 37
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
47 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 32
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
62 comments
22 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
 31
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
100 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 19
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
131 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 18
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
73 comments
22 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 17
Video inside Sid From Ice Age Says She's Not Black She's "Tan" and "White".
22 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 13
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
74 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 9
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
62 comments
1 day ago
@gear
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy