So ESPN just went all in on Rutgers Basketball Coach Mike Rice

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
205 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside The 10 Worst Jay-Z Songs Of All Time
134 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
50 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
48 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '09        #61
That Guy Fly 21 heat pts21
space
space
$66,404 | Props total: 12338 12338
 NJallD said:
Not that big of a deal to be honest, this happened 3 months ago. Rutgers suspended him and fined him 50k and makes him get anger management counseling.

at him nicknaming the one kid "The Lithuanian f*ggot"
It's only an issue because one guy wants it to be since he didn't like that he was terminated so he chose to become a whistle blower. If He had never lost his job this sh*t wouldn't be in the media.
 5 years ago '07        #62
moe4484 4 heat pts
space
space
$8,661 | Props total: 1132 1132
So the coach is at practice hitting players with side kicks, forearm shivers, and k!llshots with basketballs and the team only went 15-16
 5 years ago '08        #63
EMER1TUS 11 heat pts11
space
space
$34,725 | Props total: 12145 12145
On the real that sh*t is wrong....does it go down in every basketball practice HS or College...yes.

When you playing on the team it doesn't faze you as much cuz you in the moment you trying to win games and practice and thats all that matters but as an adult you watch that sh*t and put yourself in that position....thinking: What if that was my child and I'm watching my son get called a f*ggot and hit in the back of the head with a ball...believe me that sh*t won't fly and yall n*ggas calling it the pussification of America wouldn't let it fly either.

Its all good when you away from it watching from afar, its not affecting you but when your child is right there in the middle of it and he getting beaned on camera and you watching him walk away not able to do anything about it because Coach gonna take your scholly away...that sh*t aint right b.

I played HS and College so I def know it go down but that don't make it right. 2 Funny stories on my way out...had a dude on my team always running the break with his head down not looking for the rock so coach got pissed and told him to take off running we all thinking suicides this n*gga took off and got a good 7 8 feet and got beaned so hard in the back of the head shhit sounded like it hit wood when it hit his head...he never lived that down. The other is the same coach tried to punk my n*gga...Coach got his a.ss kicked for fu*king wit a hood n*gga and we lost our most athletic player
 5 years ago '06        #64
Bama Boy 100 heat pts100
space
space
space
$57,461 | Props total: 14701 14701
 Tempus # 1 said:
Bob knight showed his players respect though and never crossed the line.
Bobby Knight fu*king choked his players
 5 years ago '08        #65
EMER1TUS 11 heat pts11
space
space
$34,725 | Props total: 12145 12145
 cbjones said:
I think the problem is, most people think these kids can't retaliate like that(no matter what), and thus, have to to take whatever a coach dishes out. This wouldn't be an issue if everyone got off the whole politically correct bullsh*t.

But since they won't, you better believe there would be some sort of outcry about one of those players swinging on the coach. bi*ches on Twitter would call him a thug who needs to learn what the world respect is all about.

Either way, someone would be a target in this situation.

If you don't step up, and let someone know that you ain't gonna take mistreatment, what the fu*k do you expect to happen? If you scared you may get kicked out of school for decking someone, at learn go over their heads and see who can change the sh*t. Some fu*kers would probably have an issue with that to though. We in a society of whiny bi*ches these days.
That's why this sh*t wrong yo...cuz if a kid say fu*k that I aint taking this sh*t and swing

1. His Scholly gone finished finito
2. Demonized in the media making it hard for him to go somewhere else.
3. Possible a.ssault Charges

If you take it you lose and if you dish it back you lose even worse and Coaches no this that's why they do what they do
 04-02-2013, 09:35 PM         #66
DrX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lol......

but we wouldve been scrapping....these dudes got no pride
 5 years ago '07        #67
timdog 918 heat pts918
space
space
$30,438 | Props total: 14815 14815
fu*k dude and fu*k people who defend him

he was no more than a bully who got away with that sh*t cuz the players feared being kicked off the team

murdoch a stand up dude
 5 years ago '11        #68
box5 
space
space
space
$2,989 | Props total: 14 14
 utdpridah said:
Ripping that AD a new as*hole. Personally, watching the tapes, I don't see a big problem. Though, at the same time, if I'm a player I would have beat his a.ss if he threw a ball at my head.
Lol@ your dumb a.ss answer, give yourself a round of applause.
I mean you see nothing wrong but you would f!ght him? Haha, if one of those players beat his a.ss they would lose there scholar ship and be banned from playing college ball. That's what's wrong with it. I don't mind the language as long as he ain't call no blacks ******s. But kicking that one equal! Nah can't do that sh*t ain't got nothing to do with pussifying sports, fu*k that cloud, if it was a black coach I'd say the same and the media would be on his head way harder yell™
 5 years ago '06        #69
RAZAH CUTS 5835 heat pts5835
space
space
$54,024 | Props total: 18792 18792
coaches like this are fu*king cowards...

he deserves to be fired, but even more so, he should go deal with the inner insecurities and rage that he has bottled up inside him that causes him to attack and abuse ppl that are under his supervision and look to him as a source of trust...
 5 years ago '06        #70
RAZAH CUTS 5835 heat pts5835
space
space
$54,024 | Props total: 18792 18792
 Mike Nitty said:
On the real that sh*t is wrong....does it go down in every basketball practice HS or College...yes.

When you playing on the team it doesn't faze you as much cuz you in the moment you trying to win games and practice and thats all that matters but as an adult you watch that sh*t and put yourself in that position....thinking: What if that was my child and I'm watching my son get called a f*ggot and hit in the back of the head with a ball...believe me that sh*t won't fly and yall n*ggas calling it the pussification of America wouldn't let it fly either.

Its all good when you away from it watching from afar, its not affecting you but when your child is right there in the middle of it and he getting beaned on camera and you watching him walk away not able to do anything about it because Coach gonna take your scholly away...that sh*t aint right b.

I played HS and College so I def know it go down but that don't make it right. 2 Funny stories on my way out...had a dude on my team always running the break with his head down not looking for the rock so coach got pissed and told him to take off running we all thinking suicides this n*gga took off and got a good 7 8 feet and got beaned so hard in the back of the head shhit sounded like it hit wood when it hit his head...he never lived that down. The other is the same coach tried to punk my n*gga...Coach got his a.ss kicked for fu*king wit a hood n*gga and we lost our most athletic player

word... a lot of cats on here I wonder... have you ever played ball at the higher levels?

I mean.. i did, but, really, it's all about the coach... see, in high school I had a coach like that for basketball, and while he wasn't as severe as this, he did from time to time lose it a lil and start shoving ppl around and would always act overly frustrated...

cats def. wasn't feeling it and a lot of ppl quit... he destroyed the core of the team's talent by acting like a straight emotional a.ss, old woman...

I always respected the stoic coaches, who don't say too too much and trust certain players with their responsibilities and take on the role of a surrogate father.. I always worked harder for those cats b/c I knew that they were grooming me on how to behave like a real man and were giving me the respect of a fellow man...

I would go onto college and experience more of the latter, but there were still a couple times when I had to deal with more coaches that behaved like fu*kin psycho broads... it just wears you down mentally when you always are worrying about what mood that punk a.ss, lil' Napoleon complex havin' muthafu*ka will be in on any given day...
 04-02-2013, 10:30 PM         #71
DrX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DEDOS said:
^^^^

real talk tho... that sh*t slides in highschool or Rec Leagues or City teams.... that sh*t happened to our squad for football for years from 110 pounds -170 pound weight divisions but never college aged... hands would of been thrown i would snapped on him :ohhellnonas:
no doubt....i wouldnt feel like a man no more
 5 years ago '11        #72
Da Truth23 91 heat pts91
space
space
$5,064 | Props total: 2549 2549
 Bkjj11 said:
country has gone soft.

higher execs are flaming d!ck in the butts anyway so its only natural.

if my son plays college ball, i want my coach to push him to get the best out of him. train him. physically harm no, but if u gotta push him or grab his jersey than do so.
Players wasn't complaining... They kept practicing

But then again they had no choice coach pushes us to work harder but he doesn't throw footballs at us for fu*king up just get ready to do up downs

Last edited by Da Truth23; 04-02-2013 at 10:38 PM..
 5 years ago '10        #73
beast mode 25 heat pts25
space
space
$13,966 | Props total: 1795 1795
i would have beat the dog sh*t outta that white man thinkin he could put his hands on me or throw a ball at me. if a coach called me a "fu*kin f*ggot" slap the nerve ending off his face then spit on the floor and make his mama lick it up. got me fu*ked up. them players should be ashamed for not standin up to his a.ss. being fired up coach is one thing,trynna put your hands on me and talk sh*t being disrespectful as fu*k is another.
 5 years ago '04        #74
YoungLebron23 
space
space
space
$89 | Props total: 0 0
Mike Rice wasnt like that when I use to go to Eastern Invitational Basketball camp back in the day...This guy lost his mind
 04-02-2013, 11:48 PM         #75
Infamous B 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
there's a difference between pushing a kid to get the most out of him, and straight disrespecting him. thats not being a leader. nobody wants to give their all to someone like that.
 5 years ago '04        #76
Sabotage 9 heat pts
space
space
$17,240 | Props total: 35 35
 Infamous B said:
there's a difference between pushing a kid to get the most out of him, and straight disrespecting him. thats not being a leader. nobody wants to give their all to someone like that.

pretty much. the ignorance the this thread breathes is disgusting.
 5 years ago '08        #77
arthurmack27 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,934 | Props total: 687 687
i know its a dude thing to be aggressive, especially in sports. but dude was far out of bounds.
 04-03-2013, 06:53 AM         #78
JohnDoe B1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 katalist said:
I mean I actually like coachs that are in ya face and strict and wanna win badly but this guy is just a f*ggot. Lucky someone didnt whoop his a.ss.
 5 years ago '04        #79
focused313 3 heat pts
space
space
$5,097 | Props total: 1337 1337
Personally, I lack the ability to allow a male to put his hands on me in any manner. This is why I have pretty much not been around dudes, I have chosen to spend my time invading the v*ginas of their female partners. All that smacking, grabbing, talking to me like you're stupid, etc... that's not going to go. I'm not saying I'll win the f!ght, but there will be a f!ght.

BUT....people loved the movie "300" right? Do people realize what those people really did to their kids? They k!lled babies if they came out looking odd.
 5 years ago '07        #80
Sincere730 11 heat pts11
space
space
$9,621 | Props total: 5953 5953
i played D1 ball at the Junior College Level

was a H.S. state all star, l played AAU been to the nationals the whole 9 yards

I have NEVER had a coach do no sh*t like that

I'd a lost my scholly quick

if this coach was black he'd a BEEN fired
the kick & throwing at players head is outta line

Last edited by Sincere730; 04-03-2013 at 08:43 AM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
15 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
15 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ukrainian Fashion Model Mariya Melny Thong Bikini
33 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
53 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
33 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Article inside Rick Ross’ Longtime Manager Black Bo Has Died
47 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
50 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
63 comments
2 days ago
@gear
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy