So ESPN just went all in on Rutgers Basketball Coach Mike Rice

most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
42 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
22 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Read Westbrooks lips to Embiid
47 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
79 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 04-02-2013, 06:21 PM         #41
illmatix 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 utdpridah said:
Ripping that AD a new as*hole. Personally, watching the tapes, I don't see a big problem. Though, at the same time, if I'm a player I would have beat his a.ss if he threw a ball at my head.
you don't see a big problem, yet, you'd beat his a.ss if you were on the team?

5 years ago '04        #42
MosDefinition 19 heat pts19
space
space
$25,078 | Props total: 4425 4425
it's not like he's some great coach that we can't get rid of hes an average coach who hasn't lead its any where we never should have fired gary waters he was an actual good coach he just couldn't recruit for sh*t
 5 years ago '08        #43
Tecnique 27 heat pts27
space
space
$11,408 | Props total: 154 154
 JGothoz said:
No story here....everyone who think this is ax story never played on a competitive team before
What about the guy that turned him in?

He played in the NBA.

Is that more competitive than the NBA Jam league you run out of your mothers basement?
 5 years ago '04        #44
Sabotage 9 heat pts
space
space
$17,240 | Props total: 35 35
 JGothoz said:
No story here....everyone who think this is ax story never played on a competitive team before
just because he is the coach does not condone him beating on his players. that sh*t isnt a part of sports by any means. yelling? sure, physically hurting his players is another. sh*ts called abuse. real sports arent meant to be like this at all.
 5 years ago '12        #45
TRILL SH1T 95 heat pts95
space
space
$5,855 | Props total: 3490 3490
Can't believe some of you dudes in here defending Mike Rice... Imagine if a college player through a ball at the head of a coach, or kicked him; he's be expelled and it'd be all over the news for weeks, the media would crucify him... But this dude only get suspended?... A white dude kicking, pushing, calling them f*ggots, throwing balls at them; a bunch of 18-19 year old black kids... You dudes defending him are some **** as n*ggas
 5 years ago '05        #46
gregnice631 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$3,392 | Props total: 3188 3188
Imagine a young Sprewell on that team. That coach would have been choked out by now.
 5 years ago '09        #47
That Guy Fly 21 heat pts21
space
space
$66,421 | Props total: 12365 12365
 k3llz said:
that's what you got from the situation?
That's not all I got but you'd be mistaken if you didn't think some similar type stuff wasn't going on in sports practices all over the world.

I guarantee you that in the end what will be the biggest issue is Murdock not being able to get a job coaching unless it's a good friend that hires him and even then they would be skeptical. No coach wants a guy that will go behind his back to snitch on him.
 5 years ago '09        #48
space
space
 TRILL SH1T said:
Can't believe some of you dudes in here defending Mike Rice... Imagine if a college player through a ball at the head of a coach, or kicked him; he's be expelled and it'd be all over the news for weeks, the media would crucify him... But this dude only get suspended?... A white dude kicking, pushing, calling them f*ggots, throwing balls at them; a bunch of 18-19 year old black kids... You dudes defending him are some **** as n*ggas
The players who played for him that were interviewed all defended him though...
 5 years ago '11        #49
ZeusSlaps 774 heat pts774
space
space
$27,786 | Props total: 2432 2432
Coach kick me im gon put him in a sleeper
 5 years ago '09        #50
Extort you 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,335 | Props total: 353 353
im all for pushing a player to be better, yelling obscenities and pushing a player into position is ok im sure we all went through, its part of leaning the discipline of the game but outright hitting, kicking, and throwing balls at the faces of players fu*k that

Last edited by Extort you; 04-02-2013 at 06:42 PM..
 5 years ago '13        #51
Lucky Lucas 47 heat pts47
space
space
space
$15,398 | Props total: 5775 5775
Honestly this wasn't surprising, my coach would call us similar things during practice.

And this was like Middle school basketball.

He'd cuss at us daily, it wasn't nothing but motivation for me.

Didn't want to be the n*gga he spazzed on
 5 years ago '09        #52
space
space
 Vincent Vega said:
Gregg Williams? Current titans d coordinator?

And damn I forgot all about eic murdock, dude could ball
Gregg isn't their D Coordinator, he's a "senior defensive consultant" or something along those lines. If it weren't for him knowing Munchak personally and Bud Adams wanting him around he would be out the NFL right now. No team was going to hire him
 5 years ago '04        #53
bigdog232 2 heat pts
space
space
$4,021 | Props total: 390 390
ninjas in here aint got no self respect... talkin bout its ok for a coach to treat a player like that... GTFOH!!! Dude is definitely passed the line of being an aggressive coach vs being an a**hole..
 04-02-2013, 06:49 PM         #54
DailyOperator 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Man fu*k this dude. I understand getting yelled at and maybe grabbing someone (that still looks bad), but throwing at dude's heads!? What good comes out of that? Your player possibly getting a head injury?? That's fu*king stupid and low. Like someone said on here before, if you can't motivate your players without having to do all that, you fu*king suck as a coach. Someone should have choked his a.ss out tron style. Sucks that the players couldn't say sh*t or risk being called a snitch/losing a spot.

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '04        #55
NoreDirtay 
space
space
$538 | Props total: 0 0
 Tempus # 1 said:
Bob knight showed his players respect though and never crossed the line. Seems like this Rutgers coach is trying to be tough but doesnt really know how

You don't remember ol boy getting choked out in practice?
 04-02-2013, 07:17 PM         #56
Tempus # 1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JGothoz said:
i dont know what teams you have played on but this sh*t isnt normal. theres a fine line between a tough physical practice/tough coach and that sh*t

Last edited by Tempus # 1; 04-02-2013 at 07:34 PM..
 04-02-2013, 07:18 PM         #57
redacted 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 utdpridah said:
Ripping that AD a new as*hole. Personally, watching the tapes, I don't see a big problem. Though, at the same time, if I'm a player I would have beat his a.ss if he threw a ball at my head.
I think the problem is, most people think these kids can't retaliate like that(no matter what), and thus, have to to take whatever a coach dishes out. This wouldn't be an issue if everyone got off the whole politically correct bullsh*t.

But since they won't, you better believe there would be some sort of outcry about one of those players swinging on the coach. bi*ches on Twitter would call him a thug who needs to learn what the world respect is all about.

Either way, someone would be a target in this situation.

If you don't step up, and let someone know that you ain't gonna take mistreatment, what the fu*k do you expect to happen? If you scared you may get kicked out of school for decking someone, at learn go over their heads and see who can change the sh*t. Some fu*kers would probably have an issue with that to though. We in a society of whiny bi*ches these days.
 5 years ago '10        #58
NJallD 41 heat pts41
space
space
$3,146 | Props total: 0 0
Not that big of a deal to be honest, this happened 3 months ago. Rutgers suspended him and fined him 50k and makes him get anger management counseling.

at him nicknaming the one kid "The Lithuanian f*ggot"
 5 years ago '10        #59
NJallD 41 heat pts41
space
space
$3,146 | Props total: 0 0
the goat

[video - click to view]

5 years ago '11        #60
QB Eagles 231 heat pts231
space
space
$14,111 | Props total: 5474 5474
 Bama Boy said:
Watching it on OTL right now... the pussifcation of America continues...
Throwing a basketball at your head is fine with you?
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
48 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
28 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
131 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
58 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
19 comments
1 day ago