Nas Dropping next album title next month...

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
31 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
135 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
154 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
OT ESPN: The Worldwide Leader In Letting Deez Hoes Know W..
99 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '06        #81
LYTE 125 heat pts125
space
space
space
$14,129 | Props total: 4720 4720
 Trelli3Matrix said:
Hope he actually goes through with something as simple as THIS.. we all kno how many empty promises nas has under his belt. Not that I really care. Nas is a good rapper but kind of boring... Come on, he got on that grand finale by lil Jon talkin bout "it was nas the egyption" "I dazzle em, like the aldamin" billy d and mahogany minus the perm..... From the TINIEST SPERM that the mightiest of almight can muster". Too serious all the time. And we all kno too much seriousness makes things to gloomy and dreadful.
lol
you remembered the bars though. I find it ironic that Nas was on 2 songs called "Grand Finale" & i dont like his verses on any of the songs nor the songs in general
Grand Finale - Nas/DMX/Ja Rule & Method Man
Grand Finale - Lil Jon's song

Trelli3Matrix said:
Word, I think cuz Jay be comin with them quotables n that laid back tone. Also, nas still has that new york style that seems to just stay n new york. Jay has a more universal style. Especially how he did on them timbaland produced tracks and that song from bad boys 2. Nas couldn't pull that off. "Mafu*kas must be smokin they la la la wit crack, 45 gun smoke choke off dat" lol that one song had inifinte quotes. Nas would get on that song like "where's the throttle, I'm on mules and camels, thoughts of Aristotle, on safaris like jumanji.... Brand new pair of goggles, I'm prolific highly gifted but that la la get me higher eye to eye wit my messiah nasir Jones owns empires..." lol I'm a rapper myself.
I wont lie I used to say "la la la" was weak until I listened to it & was like Anyway, Nas did fairly decent on "the Flyest angel" produced by Pharrell with a similar vibe to Excuse Me Miss Again.

[video - click to view]

5 years ago '04        #82
Littles0012 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$714 | Props total: 142 142
It won't come out until this time next year.
 5 years ago '11        #83
Killa KMS 18 heat pts18
space
space
$6,026 | Props total: 932 932
 04-03-2013, 11:32 AM         #84
donmeca2020 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
thats greats news !!!! i need to fire Nas to ride with. it gets boring hearing the same sh*t from all these new artists...
 5 years ago '12        #85
Boo The Fool 12 heat pts12
space
space
$16,392 | Props total: 5652 5652
 TheMob said:
Jay stans already mad.

Jay aint dropped a solo in 4 years fu*k is that Jay. Jay now relegated himself to doing duets with Pop stars like JT and depending on Kanye for hits

Meanwhile Nas has dropped 2 classics in 2 years DR and LIG and now in the space of 3 years we getting a 2nd solo.

Peace to the GOD. The most respected rapper in HipHop.
The greatest rapper to ever touch a mic.

Nasir
soul burn slow
 5 years ago '12        #86
LordOfExistence 6 heat pts
space
space
$491 | Props total: 10 10
should be dope!
 5 years ago '12        #87
Trelli3Matrix 
space
space
$10,722 | Props total: 5697 5697
 Boo The Fool said:
soul burn slow
I like nas, but jay has how many number 1s? U can't hate on jay cuz he has crossover appeal. That's where the $$ is. What was the last nas album that sold more than blueprint 3? Jay has somethin for everyone. U can't seriously say nas has more fans than jay, cuz if jay and nas dropped the same day, who would sell more? And u can't say jay gets no respect or sold out, cuz jay still has his 90s fans. And it translates into sales. Nas can't tour with jt... But jay can. Why is that? Remember, 2k13 has jays name on the front, what's nas doing?
 5 years ago '06        #88
Big Yari 5 heat pts
space
space
$731 | Props total: 71 71

cannot wait
 5 years ago '04        #89
KidKingGoD 3 heat pts
space
space
$7,090 | Props total: 614 614
 Trelli3Matrix said:
I like nas, but jay has how many number 1s? U can't hate on jay cuz he has crossover appeal. That's where the $$ is. What was the last nas album that sold more than blueprint 3? Jay has somethin for everyone. U can't seriously say nas has more fans than jay, cuz if jay and nas dropped the same day, who would sell more? And u can't say jay gets no respect or sold out, cuz jay still has his 90s fans. And it translates into sales. Nas can't tour with jt... But jay can. Why is that? Remember, 2k13 has jays name on the front, what's nas doing?
Jay aint giving you no more music so by all means keep admiring his accomplishments.
 5 years ago '12        #90
Trelli3Matrix 
space
space
 ash1990 said:
Lol like I said, nas is too serious with it. His topics would b good for the 90s. Honestly, who do u think a female would rather listen to? Jay knows how to cater to lots of crowds. What songs of nas can u play in a club? 0. But what jay songs be about the blocks? Tons. He does it in a way thats slick. Just like how ross is doing. Jay has 14 grammys my n*gga. I'll say this, what was the last hit nas had a hit? Scratch that, when was the last time my n*gga nas was featured on a hit.. no Scratch that, when was the last time nas was on the radio period? Nas is an outstanding rapper but jay knows how to be marketable. U can b a drug king by just staying n ur local city, u gotta BRANCH OUT, and jay does that. Nas is still queensbridge bound.
 04-03-2013, 01:08 PM         #91
TheMob 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Jay stans keep mentioning Jay's accomplishments with regard to Nas' as if that's what we are talking about.

Nas rapping ability > Jays rapping ability.

The reverse is the obvious case when talking about accomplishments.
 5 years ago '05        #92
phantomnation 2093 heat pts2093
space
space
$6,505 | Props total: 18782 18782

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '12        #93
Trelli3Matrix 
space
space
 KidKingGoD said:
Jay aint giving you no more music so by all means keep admiring his accomplishments.
Lmao but isnt it sad that someone giving no more music, is still doing better than someone giving it? I'm just sayin. That shows accomplishment in itself. Nas can drop 5 more albums and still never be invited to the grammys :( that's like jay putting out a blank cd and selling more of that than a new nas... U kno it would sell more right?? Just cuz jay has garnered more fans than nas.
 5 years ago '12        #94
Trelli3Matrix 
space
space
 TheMob said:
Jay stans keep mentioning Jay's accomplishments with regard to Nas' as if that's what we are talking about.

Nas rapping ability > Jays rapping ability.

The reverse is the obvious case when talking about accomplishments.
How many rappers quote nas tho. What ability are we going by? Nas can go bar for bar with anyone, except my n*gga eminem. But jay and nas go at topics differently. Nas rap about it like he still in the gutta, jay rap about it like he made it OUT the gutta. U will hear a jay line gettin a bigger response why? Cuz that slick style, that smooth punch, and his way with words. Letterman asked jay why doesn't em tour..jay said "em is a NO-TOUR-ious non-tourer".... The crowd and David just paused like oh god then all u hear is nun but claps!!!! I was like god fu*kin damn. David said him and em should do a cd called emjay... Jay caught on and said yea... Like the greatest player to ever live; MJ. See how he thinks? Who do u think is better canibus or nas?
 5 years ago '09        #95
thegoldenhero 3 heat pts
space
space
$36,242 | Props total: 19352 19352
I can't believe you f*ggots in here turned this into a Jay vs Nas thread...like really?
 5 years ago '09        #96
messy marv stan 4534 heat pts4534
space
space
$53,953 | Props total: 67255 67255
its gonna be trash as usual
 04-03-2013, 02:30 PM         #97
TheMob 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 messy marv stan said:
its gonna be trash as usual
But BP3 is a classic right?
 5 years ago '12        #98
Trelli3Matrix 
space
space
 thegoldenhero said:
I can't believe you f*ggots in here turned this into a Jay vs Nas thread...like really?
how long you been on boxden?? u kno how many times a thread changes course?? this is clockwork!! dont act like u a newborn still covered in thick pus*y juice as of last night! u kno the drill mothafu*ka.
 5 years ago '11        #99
beast1412 48 heat pts48
space
space
$5,008 | Props total: 607 607
What happened to this?
 5 years ago '12        #100
Dee352 170 heat pts170
space
space
$10,734 | Props total: 604 604
The same jay z stan comes in and trolls every Nas thread
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
65 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Bannon looks like a DISHEVELED DRUNK that wondered on stage
15 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
26 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
105 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
114 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
152 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
61 comments
2 days ago
@tech
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy