Talib Kweli: "Rick Ross Is A Misguided 40-Year-Old"

most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
33 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Rappers that have or had AIDS
44 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
210 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Akademiks low-key proved he lurks here
69 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '08        #141
Effit 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,992 | Props total: 7 7
Rick Ross is bad for kids.
 5 years ago '05        #142
Bea5T 137 heat pts137
space
space
$20,515 | Props total: 206 206
 Young_Impetuous said:
Some of you n*ggas are so god damn unintelligent.
This section fell the fu*k off the last couple of years. sh*t is unreadable
 5 years ago '04        #143
336db336boy336 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,070 | Props total: 556 556
The only reason talib and every one else is speaking on ROSS is because he's a target right now

Being pointed out for lieing

getting extorted

getting shot at

So why not join in on the onslaught
 5 years ago '06        #144
LakerFan 5 heat pts
space
space
$2,282 | Props total: 460 460
i'd like to quote Dr. Dre from the opening of the OST to "The Show" in 1995....."It's all entertainment". So he condoned r*pe on a song, its just a song. When Stallone or whoever k!lls 80 people in a movie we dont bi*ch about him condoning murder. If Ross was asked about it and he said "oh yeah i suppport r*pe" then yeah let's all be pissed and say fu*k him but its just 1 line in 1 song. IF we get bent out of shape over every bad thing said in the world we would look like some origami in about 10 minutes.
 5 years ago '05        #145
WCIB 111 heat pts111
space
space
$25,231 | Props total: 9631 9631
 PCP MC said:
It's funny as fu*k to see yall saying "nobody said anything about Eminem" how old are you??? Do you remember the sh*tstorms Eminem's lyrics used to cause??? Yes Ross's lyrics are a lot more tame, tbh so is the reaction.

Em had moms errywhere mad as fu*k standing in line to protest and picket his albums for the sh*t that he said...people calling into radio, politicians condemning him on air, political cartoons being written about him and sh*t...goddamn half of his lyrics used to be about the backlash caused by his fu*kin lyrics.

Go back to 2000 when yall were six and re-listen to the sh*t people used to say bout Eminem's lyrics. Ross is the one not being condemned here at all by comparison. Aint nobody signing petitions to keep his lyrics off air except for the tiny percentage of moms who know who the fu*k he is which is like 10% of the people that protested Em back in the day.
yep. n*ggas tried to argue this point with me in another thread by saying "BUT HE SOLD 46 MILLION ALBUMS" as if that changes how pissed people were.
 5 years ago '11        #146
acclaimedknives 63 heat pts63
space
space
$9,402 | Props total: 1022 1022
Didn't em condone underage date r*pe on guilty conscience? And that was a single with a video
 5 years ago '11        #147
space
space
 WCIB said:
yep. n*ggas tried to argue this point with me in another thread by saying "BUT HE SOLD 46 MILLION ALBUMS" as if that changes how pissed people were.
But other rappers weren't callin em out on it...Taliban was around then I'm sure he heard it
 5 years ago '11        #148
space
space
Lmfao iPhone autocorrect didn't mean to call Talib Taliban
 5 years ago '06        #149
Mr. Future 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$6,175 | Props total: 1795 1795
 HipHopFactz said:
Ross aint even 40 though

Damn Talib hit him with a low blow there

I see what Talib saying, but he never pulled up DMX talking about raping girls infront of her family, raping gays or BIG raping kids, or Em raping everyone including animals
 04-03-2013, 01:01 PM         #150
M4Maytion 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 D-ROCK said:
Em openly talked about roofie-ing a girl on guilty conscience
what's the difference
When ur a REALLY GOOD RAPPER, u get away w/sh*t like this,
It blows over by continuing to be really good
Won't be the 1st nor the last
sh*ttiest. explanation. ever!
 04-03-2013, 01:02 PM         #151
M4Maytion 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 acclaimedknives said:
Lmfao iPhone autocorrect didn't mean to call Talib Taliban
Taliban Kweli

I think we on one
 5 years ago '08        #152
Imagin3 3 heat pts
space
space
$9,109 | Props total: 2634 2634
he can k!ll and sell however drugs on track but he says one line about r*pe and its moral outrage.

music is music.
dnt like dnt listen.

04-03-2013, 01:09 PM         #153
M4Maytion 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Imagin3 said:
he can k!ll and sell however drugs on track but he says one line about r*pe and its moral outrage.

music is music.
dnt like dnt listen.

you can not even formulated coherent sentences, I see who listens to and supports r*pe music, n*ggas that don't know how to read and write and only have the option of raping to get some a.ss.
 5 years ago '12        #154
Trelli3Matrix 
space
space
$10,722 | Props total: 5696 5696
 M4Maytion said:
you can not even formulated coherent sentences, I see who listens to and supports r*pe music, n*ggas that don't know how to read and write and only have the option of raping to get some a.ss.
So how about the movie precious? Wasn't there a r*pe scene? I could b wrong. Or was that movie Just showing harsh reality? Well isn't that what rappers do as well. Guess who goes to prison? murderERS, DRUG DEALERS AND RAPIST. So y u actin like its cool to promote acts like Pac and big who talked about murdering blacks, and 2chainz talkin bout sellin ounces halfs and quarters, or ludacris makin jokes about adultery???? Yall fake n*ggas of boxden. The way yall talkin, we'll be back to only supporting rappers like vanilla ice, mc hammer, big daddy Kane and krs one. Wasn't krs on a cover holdin a mac or somethin? n*gga not only should u delete ur post, but delete ur account. Just push reset on ur life cuz ur morals are all kinds of haywire. Either be 100% for the greater good, or take the bad as it is....stupid mathafu*ka.
 5 years ago '12        #155
Trelli3Matrix 
space
space
$10,722 | Props total: 5696 5696
 Matt504 said:
"I don't get why people are upset, _______ said _______ and no one got this upset"

this is why hip-hop has sunken, there's no standards and even in the face of a blatant misogynistic r*pe lyric, you're still ready to defend your right to be disrespected by talentless rappers. so what if someone said it, ever heard of a fu*king "tipping point", people are beginning to get fed up with this sh*t, especially when an artist is called out for their lyrics, and their "apology" is: "it was just a misunderstanding, the word r*pe was never used"

get the fu*k outta here, you n*ggas don't even realize you got the same level of apathy as the "Panamanian cat" from paid in full, the fact that n*ggas is so desensitized is saddening, almost disgusting.
Explain murders in lyrics....
 5 years ago '06        #156
poppapimple 6 heat pts
space
space
$1,846 | Props total: 309 309
Talib dont uoeno what it feel like to make money this decade

04-03-2013, 02:15 PM         #157
M4Maytion 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Trelli3Matrix said:
So how about the movie precious? Wasn't there a r*pe scene? I could b wrong. Or was that movie Just showing harsh reality? Well isn't that what rappers do as well.
you just compared a movie about a young girl in an abusive family situation to a rapper who is drugging chicks and raping them.

you, my good man, are fu*king stupid.
 5 years ago '04        #158
strahan2004 40 heat pts40
space
space
$5,059 | Props total: 405 405
 kiddrocay said:
ross just doesnt understand the difference between being in the studio and reality

ANd because this is USA where money can buy anything, he will probably never have to face the hard reality...wich is sad if you ask me...
 5 years ago '12        #159
OGDAN 7 heat pts
space
space
$304 | Props total: 0 0
Can't believe he still ain't say sh*t not even on twitter. As always he leaves it open for people to keep talking about.
 5 years ago '05        #160
GST 
space
space
$14,827 | Props total: 2394 2394
 poppapimple said:
Talib dont uoeno what it feel like to make money this decade

my money says he made more than you
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
44 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
82 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
290 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
68 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
51 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
NBA Jayson Tatum’s stats for the month of December so far
62 comments
21 hours ago