Talib Kweli: "Rick Ross Is A Misguided 40-Year-Old"

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
63 comments
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
32 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
13 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
72 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '05        #101
PCP MC 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,347 | Props total: 0 0
It's funny as fu*k to see yall saying "nobody said anything about Eminem" how old are you??? Do you remember the sh*tstorms Eminem's lyrics used to cause??? Yes Ross's lyrics are a lot more tame, tbh so is the reaction.

Em had moms errywhere mad as fu*k standing in line to protest and picket his albums for the sh*t that he said...people calling into radio, politicians condemning him on air, political cartoons being written about him and sh*t...goddamn half of his lyrics used to be about the backlash caused by his fu*kin lyrics.

Go back to 2000 when yall were six and re-listen to the sh*t people used to say bout Eminem's lyrics. Ross is the one not being condemned here at all by comparison. Aint nobody signing petitions to keep his lyrics off air except for the tiny percentage of moms who know who the fu*k he is which is like 10% of the people that protested Em back in the day.
 04-02-2013, 08:27 PM         #102
conscious thug 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
fu*k Ross and anyone who loves 'em. This fake CO turned Drug Kingpin.
 04-02-2013, 09:09 PM         #103
Walkerboy86 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ice wolf said:
Damn right

Ross is living in a mental fantasy land.

His time is running out.
In that imaginary mind of yours homie
 04-02-2013, 09:30 PM         #104
Walkerboy86 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Bama Boy said:
I do not mess with Rick Ross' music, sh*t is garbage,
Whose music do u mess with because i can guarantee u sb else is saying the same sh*t ab the artist u listen to
 04-02-2013, 09:35 PM         #105
2D.... 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 kokaine said:
no one said sh*t bout dmx (x is coming)... guess back then times allowed people to push the envelope... forget its 14-15 years since 1998-1999
i don't think anyone is arguing that dmx is not a misguided person
 04-02-2013, 09:36 PM         #106
2D.... 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 PCP MC said:
It's funny as fu*k to see yall saying "nobody said anything about Eminem" how old are you??? Do you remember the sh*tstorms Eminem's lyrics used to cause??? Yes Ross's lyrics are a lot more tame, tbh so is the reaction.

Em had moms errywhere mad as fu*k standing in line to protest and picket his albums for the sh*t that he said...people calling into radio, politicians condemning him on air, political cartoons being written about him and sh*t...goddamn half of his lyrics used to be about the backlash caused by his fu*kin lyrics.

Go back to 2000 when yall were six and re-listen to the sh*t people used to say bout Eminem's lyrics. Ross is the one not being condemned here at all by comparison. Aint nobody signing petitions to keep his lyrics off air except for the tiny percentage of moms who know who the fu*k he is which is like 10% of the people that protested Em back in the day.
tell 'em
 5 years ago '07        #107
1LynguisticMind 177 heat pts177
space
space
$24,901 | Props total: 1146 1146
 PCP MC said:

5 years ago '04        #108
CTre 22 heat pts22
space
space
$33,275 | Props total: 2845 2845
 PCP MC said:

yeah, thats the reason Eminem show was called The Eminem Show
 5 years ago '06        #109
Bama Boy 100 heat pts100
space
space
space
$57,491 | Props total: 14778 14778
 Walkerboy86 said:
Whose music do u mess with because i can guarantee u sb else is saying the same sh*t ab the artist u listen to
and? the fu*k i care if someone ELSE thinks music I like is garbage?
 5 years ago '06        #110
RAZAH CUTS 5840 heat pts5840
space
space
$54,077 | Props total: 18893 18893
 HipHopFactz said:
Ross aint even 40 though

Damn Talib hit him with a low blow there

I see what Talib saying, but he never pulled up DMX talking about raping girls infront of her family, raping gays or BIG raping kids, or Em raping everyone including animals
word... Ross is like 37... still tho... that's waaaay too old to be makin songs with questionable a.ss lyrics like that...

rape ain't wassup... at all..
 5 years ago '04        #111
..:Fame:.. 11 heat pts11
space
space
$6,125 | Props total: 1001 1001
So we go act like DMX didn't mention r*pe in his song
 5 years ago '05        #112
NomiS 2 heat pts
space
space
$6,121 | Props total: 28 28
lemme guess talib gota an album comin out?
 04-02-2013, 10:22 PM         #113
NevrMetHimNedim 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Hes still making that money tho so fu*k it!!
 5 years ago '05        #114
JimDinO77 14 heat pts14
space
space
$22,101 | Props total: 4235 4235
this clown rapped with gucci..... and that n*gga said he gonna have your little sister on a molly and she ran thru the whole squad will talib speak on that
 5 years ago '12        #115
Trelli3Matrix 
space
space
$10,722 | Props total: 5697 5697
 nameless1 said:
isn't talib older than him
Lol Idk, but y did u state that? If I'm 60 and say "that guys a dumb 40 yr old", does what I say hold no truth just cuz I'm older? All he said was that ross was a misguided 40 yr old. He didn't say "ross is older than me". And I'm not a fan of talib, I think he's bitter sometimes cuz his mainstream attempts fail.
 04-02-2013, 11:21 PM         #116
Brolic757 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Hold up so ross can talk about murdering people in cold blood but he cant talk about droppin something in a drink. fu*kin crackers make me sick
 04-02-2013, 11:25 PM         #117
Brolic757 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Then u got these old a.ss n*ggas up here co-signing chief keef who is ten times worse than ross and he talks about raping bi*ches k!lling them and k!lling people.

Last edited by Brolic757; 04-02-2013 at 11:28 PM..
 5 years ago '06        #118
Da Realness 2 heat pts
space
space
$12,417 | Props total: 4 4
 PCP MC said:

lmao the lil kids on this board dont like when they age card get pulled.

But this is real talk here.
 5 years ago '10        #119
StillScrappy 6 heat pts
space
space
$1,942 | Props total: 92 92
 NomiS said:
lemme guess talib gota an album comin out?
it just recently droppped

You on point with that though
 5 years ago '06        #120
hollyfield420 23 heat pts23
space
space
space
$3,365 | Props total: 374 374
 S W A N said:
I honestly dont think its what he said. I think its more of the rapper that said it. Ross has taken this super drug dealing bad a.ss image over the cliff and people are finally getting sick of his antics. He never breaks character. sh*t has lead to getting tours shut down and a loss of income. n*gga cant leave the house without security now. Is this rap sh*t really worth your life? Talib hit the nail on the head.
exactly, you're supposed to take him seriously, right? Maybe if he would've started transitioning into a more lyrical and serious rapper these verses would seem more like "wordplay" instead of real life faux don of the coke game life stories.
Home      

most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
80 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
78 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
71 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - This Colorado city declined to allow pot sales. Now it's havi..
27 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
82 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Dec 15 - California Warns People to Limit Exposure to Cellphones
32 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
141 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Dad challenges daughter’s boyfriend to video game grudge match, gets ..
18 comments
1 day ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy