Magic Johnsons Son Goes Public W/ Boyfriend, Parents Proud (video)

most viewed right now
yall seen this bi-ch fu-king yet? my word!
45 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Kanye West - Love Everyone [COVER]
115 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Big Gipp Exposes What REALLY Happened Between Pimp C & Master P Forcing P TO L..
93 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Finished my 18 years of child support
214 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '08        #101
Arson 84 heat pts84
space
space
$41,599 | Props total: 27855 27855
that's who was in the range rover with the boy?
 5 years ago '11        #102
imtheman718 21 heat pts21
space
space
$4,168 | Props total: 569 569
the worlds coming to an end
 04-02-2013, 04:56 PM         #103
slap73 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Peterparker said:

[pic - click to view]

But got damn I done seen it all now, SEEN IT ALL. A damn gay Battle toad w/ glasses carrying a LV purse on his arm holding hands w/ a earthworm jim look-a-like. BOYYYYYYYYYYYYY

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '08        #104
GoldBluded 572 heat pts572
space
space
$19,348 | Props total: 27500 27500
 Kadillac87 said:
I thought it was Kenan Thompson at first
i did too i was hoping it was a spoof that n*gga gay
 5 years ago '04        #105
xRipAnT24x 
space
space
$5,457 | Props total: 573 573
i dont have a problem with someone being gay.. its just the fact that it seems like they try too hard
 5 years ago '12        #106
Just BizNis 63 heat pts63
space
space
$12,914 | Props total: 2050 2050
 Kadillac87 said:
They taught it in med school so it must be true?

Maybe you need to read up the follow up studies they have done on the work done by Simon Levay.

Your med school still teaching about a 1994 study that has been proven inconclusive after further research. Once they increased the sample size, they found no difference. No to mention they found out these changes in the brain occur after the birth and can be affected by social factors.

For all of the Scientifically illiterate and ignorant idiots like the clown above me:

“It’s not genetics. It’s not DNA. It’s not pieces of DNA. It’s epigenetics,” says Sergey Gavrilets, a NIMBioS researcher and an author on the paper that outlines the new theory of homos3xuality, published in The Quarterly Review of Biology. “The hypothesis we put forward is based on epigenetic marks,” he says.

To be specific, the new theory suggests that homos3xuality is caused by epigenetic marks, or “epi-marks,” related to sensitivity to hormones in the womb. These are compounds that sit on DNA and regulate how active, or inactive certain genes are, and also control when during development these genes are most prolific. Gavrilets and his colleagues believe that gene expression may regulate how a fetus responds to testosterone, the all-important male s3x hormone. They further argue that epi-marks may help to buffer a female fetus from high levels of testosterone by suppressing receptors that respond to testosterone, for example, (thus ensuring normal fetal development even in the presence of a lot of testosterone) or to buffer a male fetus from low levels of testosterone by upregulating receptors that bind to the hormone (ensuring normal fetal development even in the absence of high levels of testosterone). Normally, these epi-marks are erased after they are activated, but if those marks are passed down to the next generation, the same epi-marks that protected a man in utero may cause oversensitivity to testosterone among his daughters, and the epi-marks that protected a woman in utero may lead to undersensitivity to testosterone among her sons.

"That cat's already out of the bag," Rice said. He added that an understanding of the biological underpinnings of homos3xuality could help emphasize that same-s3x behavior is not "unnatural."
"In fact, it's a major part of the natural world," Rice said. Fourteen percent of Western gulls raise chicks in female-female pairs, he pointed out. And 8 percent of male sheep show zero interest in fertile ewes, but get s3xually excited by other rams.
 04-02-2013, 05:13 PM         #107
eouia 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[video - click to view]

5 years ago '12        #108
BrooklynSwag 10 heat pts10
space
space
$12,549 | Props total: 3879 3879
n*gga is a rainbow horned unicorn.
 5 years ago '10        #109
SoulOnIce 67 heat pts67
space
space
space
$14,059 | Props total: 1352 1352
fu*king beyond gay
 5 years ago '05        #110
tokinjohn 2460 heat pts2460
space
space
$13,336 | Props total: 61832 61832
boom bye bye...
 5 years ago '11        #111
MoneyChasnMason 24 heat pts24
space
space
$1,914 | Props total: 43 43
I mean, who didnt know he was gay? look at the n*gga
 5 years ago '11        #112
VicDutch 122 heat pts122
space
space
$4,696 | Props total: 1246 1246
 04-02-2013, 06:03 PM         #113
bigbarcelona 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Well he should consider himself lucky... Because if that was my son, he'll be kick out of my house and disown. Call me a bigot, but there's no way in hell I'm endorsing that bullsh*t.
 04-02-2013, 06:10 PM         #114
BayArea51 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
c'mon SON!
 5 years ago '04        #115
PrisonRules 70 heat pts70
space
space
$26,926 | Props total: 5762 5762
This n*ggas a f*ggot that looks like a f*ggot . If all you seen was his face. . If say ya this n*gga look ocean.

When gay dudes decide to let all know they gay do the gay gods bless them all with a unison gay voice. Y do all flamboyant f*gs have the same voice?
 5 years ago '05        #116
theylikeme05 
space
space
$2,772 | Props total: 511 511
Macic is a known homo so im not surprised...no hate tho
 5 years ago '05        #117
mistadontplay 
space
space
$2,782 | Props total: 1 1
that's fu*ked up this n*gga got full blown HIV/AIDS well at least he did have it and this n*gga son gay. he was prolly like fu*k it dad got the cure so im good. damn shame though
 5 years ago '11        #118
Kadillac87 225 heat pts225
space
space
$17,562 | Props total: 6771 6771
 Ez the Don said:
For all of the Scientifically illiterate and ignorant idiots like the clown above me:
Scinetifically illterate?

First you cite a study talkng about s3xual dimorphisms of the brain which has nothing to do with epi-marks. You got shut down trying to use an old a.ss study and then you comeback with a study looking at something totally different.

What makes it worst is the study you just cited hasn't even been tested. It's all based on mathematical modeling.

From the study you just cited

These models are all based on special cases of selection that directly, or indirectly, maintain genetic variation at loci contributing to the homos3xual phenotype. However, despite numerous studies over the last decade searching for polymorphisms a.ssociated with homos3xuality, no convincing molecular genetic evidence has been found despite the fact that pedigree and twin studies clearly show that homos3xuality is familial (reviewed in Ngun et al. 2011). Homos3xuality has also been hypothesized to be caused by nongenetic factors such as maternal antibodies against male-specific antigens (reviewed in Bogaert and Skorska 2011). This hypothesis may indeed explain some cases of homos3xuality, but cannot account for most cases in men and none in women (Cantor et al. 2002). The poor correspondence between current models and data calls for a new conceptual framework to understand the evolution of homos3xuality.

[pic - click to view]

What med school you go to homie? I want to make sure my doctor is from a more credible one :irvinhah:

Last edited by Kadillac87; 04-02-2013 at 06:29 PM..
 5 years ago '11        #119
KRCROOKSNY 117 heat pts117
space
space
$11,171 | Props total: 6921 6921
 5 years ago '09        #120
2up2down703 
space
space
$903 | Props total: 1 1
Yo we all heard the rumors about Magic being gay so I'm not surprised is son is gay. Maybe there is some truth to the rumors about Magic also being gay
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside This guy slaps your girls ass... wyd
106 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Cable customer forced oral sex on repairman:
134 comments
20 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now