Magic Johnsons Son Goes Public W/ Boyfriend, Parents Proud (video)

most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
39 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
29 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Peewee Longway chain supposedly snatched in Macon, Georgia
57 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Teanna Trump got a son now? :deadpg:
28 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 04-02-2013, 05:46 PM         #101
Patrick Galooly 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DrX said:
trying to continue that aids trend in family i see

zeke knew mag was a f*ggot from day 1
"bi*ch I don't give a fu*k about these white people." Isiah Thomas always been too real
 5 years ago '05        #102
§wiff 
space
space
$1,342 | Props total: 4 4
 mR ReZiW said:

fu*kin kids man
So you dont think child pr0nography exist ? Where do you think that sicc sh*t comes from
 04-02-2013, 05:47 PM         #103
Skratch 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
didnt know magic had kids now i kinda think dude caught hiv from fu*kin another n*gga in the a.ss
 5 years ago '08        #104
Arson 84 heat pts84
space
space
$40,113 | Props total: 23357 23357
that's who was in the range rover with the boy?
 5 years ago '11        #105
imtheman718 21 heat pts21
space
space
$4,075 | Props total: 515 515
the worlds coming to an end
 04-02-2013, 05:56 PM         #106
slap73 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Peterparker said:

[pic - click to view]

But got damn I done seen it all now, SEEN IT ALL. A damn gay Battle toad w/ glasses carrying a LV purse on his arm holding hands w/ a earthworm jim look-a-like. BOYYYYYYYYYYYYY

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '08        #107
GoldBluded 537 heat pts537
space
space
$17,896 | Props total: 22660 22660
 Kadillac87 said:
I thought it was Kenan Thompson at first
i did too i was hoping it was a spoof that n*gga gay
 5 years ago '04        #108
xRipAnT24x 
space
space
$5,412 | Props total: 522 522
i dont have a problem with someone being gay.. its just the fact that it seems like they try too hard
 5 years ago '12        #109
Just BizNis 63 heat pts63
space
space
$12,912 | Props total: 2045 2045
 Kadillac87 said:
They taught it in med school so it must be true?

Maybe you need to read up the follow up studies they have done on the work done by Simon Levay.

Your med school still teaching about a 1994 study that has been proven inconclusive after further research. Once they increased the sample size, they found no difference. No to mention they found out these changes in the brain occur after the birth and can be affected by social factors.

For all of the Scientifically illiterate and ignorant idiots like the clown above me:

“It’s not genetics. It’s not DNA. It’s not pieces of DNA. It’s epigenetics,” says Sergey Gavrilets, a NIMBioS researcher and an author on the paper that outlines the new theory of homos3xuality, published in The Quarterly Review of Biology. “The hypothesis we put forward is based on epigenetic marks,” he says.

To be specific, the new theory suggests that homos3xuality is caused by epigenetic marks, or “epi-marks,” related to sensitivity to hormones in the womb. These are compounds that sit on DNA and regulate how active, or inactive certain genes are, and also control when during development these genes are most prolific. Gavrilets and his colleagues believe that gene expression may regulate how a fetus responds to testosterone, the all-important male s3x hormone. They further argue that epi-marks may help to buffer a female fetus from high levels of testosterone by suppressing receptors that respond to testosterone, for example, (thus ensuring normal fetal development even in the presence of a lot of testosterone) or to buffer a male fetus from low levels of testosterone by upregulating receptors that bind to the hormone (ensuring normal fetal development even in the absence of high levels of testosterone). Normally, these epi-marks are erased after they are activated, but if those marks are passed down to the next generation, the same epi-marks that protected a man in utero may cause oversensitivity to testosterone among his daughters, and the epi-marks that protected a woman in utero may lead to undersensitivity to testosterone among her sons.

"That cat's already out of the bag," Rice said. He added that an understanding of the biological underpinnings of homos3xuality could help emphasize that same-s3x behavior is not "unnatural."
"In fact, it's a major part of the natural world," Rice said. Fourteen percent of Western gulls raise chicks in female-female pairs, he pointed out. And 8 percent of male sheep show zero interest in fertile ewes, but get s3xually excited by other rams.
 04-02-2013, 06:13 PM         #110
eouia 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[video - click to view]

5 years ago '12        #111
BrooklynSwag 10 heat pts10
space
space
$12,407 | Props total: 3313 3313
n*gga is a rainbow horned unicorn.
 5 years ago '10        #112
SoulOnIce 67 heat pts67
space
space
space
$13,783 | Props total: 982 982
fu*king beyond gay
 5 years ago '05        #113
tokinjohn 2293 heat pts2293
space
space
$11,894 | Props total: 52359 52359
boom bye bye...
 5 years ago '11        #114
MoneyChasnMason 24 heat pts24
space
space
$1,913 | Props total: 41 41
I mean, who didnt know he was gay? look at the n*gga
 5 years ago '11        #115
VicDutch 122 heat pts122
space
space
$4,514 | Props total: 1038 1038
 04-02-2013, 07:03 PM         #116
bigbarcelona 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Well he should consider himself lucky... Because if that was my son, he'll be kick out of my house and disown. Call me a bigot, but there's no way in hell I'm endorsing that bullsh*t.
 04-02-2013, 07:10 PM         #117
BayArea51 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
c'mon SON!
 5 years ago '04        #118
PrisonRules 70 heat pts70
space
space
$26,137 | Props total: 4535 4535
This n*ggas a f*ggot that looks like a f*ggot . If all you seen was his face. . If say ya this n*gga look ocean.

When gay dudes decide to let all know they gay do the gay gods bless them all with a unison gay voice. Y do all flamboyant f*gs have the same voice?
 5 years ago '05        #119
theylikeme05 
space
space
$2,662 | Props total: 380 380
Macic is a known homo so im not surprised...no hate tho
 5 years ago '05        #120
mistadontplay 
space
space
$2,779 | Props total: 1 1
that's fu*ked up this n*gga got full blown HIV/AIDS well at least he did have it and this n*gga son gay. he was prolly like fu*k it dad got the cure so im good. damn shame though
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
130 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
104 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
48 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
64 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
NBA Jahlil making the move to small forward
114 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
96 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Rape Case Against Nelly DROPPED........Nelly Plans To Sue Accuseer
32 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Ultimate mugen build(tell me the characters and Ill build you a custom game)
49 comments
1 day ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy