April 2013 - Post Your Pick Ups

most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
35 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fan Draws life like Picture Of Joe Budden
48 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Akademiks: If you see EDS next year it won't be with me and Joe unless we get ..
29 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
240 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '12        #341
bmandagod 6 heat pts
space
space
$4,252 | Props total: 821 821
most Hispanics that live here in the southern US to cali are illegal and have to go through hassle to get into the military with having to get a citizenship and most hispanics arent to bright in general mexicans guats ricans..most of the older ones left school @ early ages to work before even middle school and made their children also they lack intelligence,motor skills, but are hard workers @ basic jobs....i have hispanic friends that tried to go but it wasnt happening....and if a ceartin race is willing to put their life on the line for a country that shouldnt be used as an insult...
 5 years ago '06        #342
NYC-Banga 107 heat pts107
space
space
$13,522 | Props total: 3464 3464
 bmandagod said:
most Hispanics that live here in the southern US to cali are illegal and have to go through hassle to get into the military with having to get a citizenship and most hispanics arent to bright in general mexicans guats ricans..most of the older ones left school @ early ages to work before even middle school and made their children also they lack intelligence,motor skills, but are hard workers @ basic jobs....i have hispanic friends that tried to go but it wasnt happening....and if a ceartin race is willing to put their life on the line for a country that shouldnt be used as an insult...
n*gga he aint on no battlefield, n*gga studying to be a dentist, he help fix the n*ggas who putting they life on the line...that n*gga two rope climbs from being a nurse
 04-12-2013, 07:28 PM         #344
BayArea51 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this thread
 5 years ago '11        #345
Dray 1187 heat pts1187
space
space
$59,313 | Props total: 25142 25142
 NYC-Banga said:
^^ broke n*ggas calling n*ggas broke?

[pic - click to view]

broke n*ggas sign up for the military.

Many of today's recruits are financially strapped, with nearly half coming from lower-middle-class to poor households, according to new Pentagon data based on Zip codes and census estimates of mean household income. Nearly two-thirds of Army recruits in 2004 came from counties in which median household income is below the U.S. median.

In 2011, a study by the Pew Research Center found that black women are enlisting in the military at far higher rates than are white or Hispanic women.

@ Calling anyone broke when they signed their life away for 50 grand a year..

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '04        #346
Myworld82 
space
space
$2,586 | Props total: 110 110
 NYC-Banga said:
^^ broke n*ggas calling n*ggas broke?

[pic - click to view]

broke n*ggas sign up for the military.

Many of today's recruits are financially strapped, with nearly half coming from lower-middle-class to poor households, according to new Pentagon data based on Zip codes and census estimates of mean household income. Nearly two-thirds of Army recruits in 2004 came from counties in which median household income is below the U.S. median.

In 2011, a study by the Pew Research Center found that black women are enlisting in the military at far higher rates than are white or Hispanic women.
Banga, you my boy and all, but I'm gonna need you to back up off the military.

I find it funny that you guys call military people broke. Let me give you a breakdown of my military family:

My sister: joined the Air National Guard once she turned 35 just to pay off student loans and guarantee a supplemental income just in case the economy gets worse. However, before my sister got in, she went to medical school, and became a pediatrician, starting at 120k a year in Memphis. And if you guys didn't know, University of Memphis did a study on what it would take to raise a 2 child family in Memphis, the median income was 22k. FOR A HOUSEHOLD.

My mother: 2 star general. To make a long story short, she also lived in Memphis, and a one year active duty stint for her would net her well over 200k.

Myself: as an E-6, my full time salary is 65k, and that's before per diem and bonuses I rake in from flying. I easily can make 75-80k a year when I'm on regular flying schedule. And I'm not near topped out yet at my rank, not to mention I can promote three more times.

And we're based in Memphis. You know how many guys I fly with that are pilots on the outside as well, flying for FedEx. Those guys built their time in the military, made 80-90k flying active, and then went to FedEx where they start out at 225k a year, flying half the month.

People may come in the military broke, but while they are in, if they really make it work for them, they'll be nowhere near broke. And we're not going to even talk about the educational benefits right now. I know people that make 2500 a month right now just going to school with the post 9/11 gi bill. I know ya'll like to joke, but you need to know what you're talkin bout before you talk sh*t.

With that being said, Funeral, you brought that on yourself.
 5 years ago '11        #347
Dray 1187 heat pts1187
space
space
$59,313 | Props total: 25142 25142
 Myworld82 said:
Myself: as an E-6, my full time salary is 65k, and that's before per diem and bonuses I rake in from flying. I easily can make 75-80k a year when I'm on regular flying schedule. And I'm not near topped out yet at my rank, not to mention I can promote three more times.

Fam congrats on being a PILOT but you most likely have talent that exceeds the army's expectations.

and jamie is going to be a nurse/dental a.ssistant....
 5 years ago '06        #348
NYC-Banga 107 heat pts107
space
space
$13,522 | Props total: 3464 3464
 Myworld82 said:
Banga, you my boy and all, but I'm gonna need you to back up off the military.

I find it funny that you guys call military people broke. Let me give you a breakdown of my military family:

My sister: joined the Air National Guard once she turned 35 just to pay off student loans and guarantee a supplemental income just in case the economy gets worse. However, before my sister got in, she went to medical school, and became a pediatrician, starting at 120k a year in Memphis. And if you guys didn't know, University of Memphis did a study on what it would take to raise a 2 child family in Memphis, the median income was 22k. FOR A HOUSEHOLD.

My mother: 2 star general. To make a long story short, she also lived in Memphis, and a one year active duty stint for her would net her well over 200k.

And we're based in Memphis. You know how many guys I fly with that are pilots on the outside as well, flying for FedEx. Those guys built their time in the military, made 80-90k flying active, and then went to FedEx where they start out at 225k a year, flying half the month.

People may come in the military broke, but while they are in, if they really make it work for them, they'll be nowhere near broke. And we're not going to even talk about the educational benefits right now. I know people that make 2500 a month right now just going to school with the post 9/11 gi bill. I know ya'll like to joke, but you need to know what you're talkin bout before you talk sh*t.

fam u know im not talking about you or anyone in my family who's in the military...my uncle is a colonel..

im talking to that n*gga funeral who talking like he at your level and higher...his talk is years and years ahead of him

yapping n*ggas is a broke and how he made a power move and all this bullsh*t..the n*gga is fu*king delusional...his mindset is warped.
 5 years ago '11        #349
whitesand 46 heat pts46
space
space
$8,652 | Props total: 1545 1545
 NYC-Banga said:
fam u know im not talking about you or anyone in my family who's in the military...my uncle is a colonel..

im talking to that n*gga funeral who talking like he at your level and higher...his talk is years and years ahead of him

yapping n*ggas is a broke and how he made a power move and all this bullsh*t..the n*gga is fu*king delusional...his mindset is warped.
 5 years ago '05        #350
BronxBombers 195 heat pts195
space
space
$37,696 | Props total: 2451 2451

[pic - click to view]

Hows The Quality ???
 5 years ago '11        #351
whitesand 46 heat pts46
space
space
 Bronxbombers said:

[pic - click to view]

Hows The Quality ???
They're decent. Might not even keep em
 5 years ago '09        #352
WILLIAM 49 heat pts49
space
space
space
$22,623 | Props total: 1800 1800
^how much u pay for them 8's? I spent $300 on the 2 pack(came out several years ago) it came with those and some wierd lookin basketball shoes

edit:

came with these

[pic - click to view]

wierdest shoe ever made... sold them on ebay for low
 5 years ago '06        #353
soso24 52 heat pts52
space
space
$3,631 | Props total: 4959 4959

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '11        #354
whitesand 46 heat pts46
space
space
 H4T3W1LL! said:
^how much u pay for them 8's? I spent $300 on the 2 pack(came out several years ago) it came with those and some wierd lookin basketball shoes

edit:

came with these

[pic - click to view]

wierdest shoe ever made... sold them on ebay for low
Retail
 5 years ago '04        #355
Myworld82 
space
space
$2,586 | Props total: 110 110
 NYC-Banga said:

Yeah, I get it, sometimes people act like the military is a cop out sometimes, it always hits a nerve. But yeah, like I said, he brought that on himself.
 04-13-2013, 09:50 AM         #356
pufntrees718 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
fu*k all this military talk
 5 years ago '05        #357
DaViLLe726 3 heat pts
space
space
$3,313 | Props total: 270 270
 Myworld82 said:
Yeah, I get it, sometimes people act like the military is a cop out sometimes, it always hits a nerve. But yeah, like I said, he brought that on himself.
Thats because the Military is a cop out.
People that join the Military.
1. Runs in the family
2. Actual retards from the south.
3. Kids who couldn't get into or can not afford college
4. fu*k ups (drug addicts) (kids in and out of jail) people who need discipline in there life
5. Random gays that want a career in dental hygiene

This isn't 1914-1918 nor is it 1935-1945
The only thing you are f!ghting for is the Pockets of the Elites who run this country.
So you can sit there and act like you and your family have "fought" for this country but f!ghting is only condoned when you are attacked not the other way around.

With that being said thanks for joining because someones gotta be a puppet.
 5 years ago '11        #358
whitesand 46 heat pts46
space
space
 DaViLLe726 said:
Thats because the Military is a cop out.
People that join the Military.
1. Runs in the family
2. Actual retards from the south.
3. Kids who couldn't get into or can not afford college
4. fu*k ups (drug addicts) (kids in and out of jail) people who need discipline in there life
5. Random gays that want a career in dental hygiene

This isn't 1914-1918 nor is it 1935-1945
The only thing you are f!ghting for is the Pockets of the Elites who run this country.
So you can sit there and act like you and your family have "fought" for this country but f!ghting is only condoned when you are attacked not the other way around.

With that being said thanks for joining because someones gotta be a puppet.
 5 years ago '05        #359
DaViLLe726 3 heat pts
space
space
$3,313 | Props total: 270 270
 whitesand said:
Retards from the South -
Ignorant, confederate flag flying, racist, who cant wait to join the Military to "Kill me some A-rabs".
 5 years ago '11        #360
whitesand 46 heat pts46
space
space
 DaViLLe726 said:
Retards from the South -
Ignorant, confederate flag flying, racist, who cant wait to join the Military to "Kill me some A-rabs".
Im just fu*king wit you bruh
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
23 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
108 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
45 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
56 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
146 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
112 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside DJ Khaled pays homage to Wayne
64 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy