April 2013 - Post Your Pick Ups

most viewed right now
 50
Image(s) inside Drake prepping new LP with another new accent
38 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 32
NFL RIGGED & SCRIPTED SPORTS | Ryan Shazier injury, Pittsburgh Steelers & Supe..
33 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 26
Article inside 10 Songs That Biggie Recorded But No One Has Found
36 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 22
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
15 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '07        #201
Funeral James 24 heat pts24
space
avatar space
space
$16,474 | Props total: 409 409
 daliff89 said:


And you look like you let homeless men fist your v*gina

[pic - click to view]



come at me bro
 5 years ago '11        #202
Dray 1187 heat pts1187
space
avatar space
space
$59,299 | Props total: 25121 25121
 Funeral James said:

[pic - click to view]

 04-06-2013, 04:07 PM         #203
pufntrees718 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
[IMG]
[pic - click to view]

[/IMG]
 04-06-2013, 04:19 PM         #204
Niruggg 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Funeral James said:

[pic - click to view]



come at me bro
i don't really fu*k wit funeral i think he a bi*ch a.ss n*gga and rugby girl…that being said thank you for your service
 5 years ago '12        #205
HeightsBound 110 heat pts110 OP
space
avatar space
space
$11,498 | Props total: 5970 5970

[pic - click to view]



Maaaaaan I walked in for those Fusion VIII/I J's, but these bi*ches right here were to nice not to cop.

Note: If anyone coppin', you def have to go up a .5 size.


Last edited by HeightsBound; 04-06-2013 at 05:04 PM..
 5 years ago '11        #206
whitesand 46 heat pts46
space
avatar space
space
$8,652 | Props total: 1545 1545
Atlanta in this bi*ch?
 5 years ago '12        #207
HeightsBound 110 heat pts110 OP
space
avatar space
space
$11,498 | Props total: 5970 5970
 whitesand said:
Atlanta in this bi*ch?

[pic - click to view]

 5 years ago '11        #208
whitesand 46 heat pts46
space
avatar space
space
$8,652 | Props total: 1545 1545
 HeightsBound said:

[pic - click to view]

Oh ok...I aint even know we was playing today...

[pic - click to view]




[pic - click to view]

 5 years ago '11        #209
whitesand 46 heat pts46
space
avatar space
space
$8,652 | Props total: 1545 1545
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to HeightsBound again.
 5 years ago '12        #210
HeightsBound 110 heat pts110 OP
space
avatar space
space
$11,498 | Props total: 5970 5970
 whitesand said:
Oh ok...I aint even know we was playing today...

[pic - click to view]




[pic - click to view]

I was looking at these too, they nice.
 5 years ago '11        #211
whitesand 46 heat pts46
space
avatar space
space
$8,652 | Props total: 1545 1545
 HeightsBound said:
I was looking at these too, they nice.
Bruh, I woke up at 7:00 got to the mall at 8:00 am cause I got tipped off about that Bred restock. Which mind you they still on the shelves

got to HOH and I heard they were HOH exclusive so I said fu*k it. Met this young n*gga that work at FNL that says he'll plug me and slipped the HOH manager my number and he got me
 5 years ago '12        #212
HeightsBound 110 heat pts110 OP
space
avatar space
space
$11,498 | Props total: 5970 5970
 whitesand said:
Bruh, I woke up at 7:00 got to the mall at 8:00 am cause I got tipped off about that Bred restock. Which mind you they still on the shelves

got to HOH and I heard they were HOH exclusive so I said fu*k it. Met this young n*gga that work at FNL that says he'll plug me and slipped the HOH manager my number and he got me
Getting them plugs...we building.
 5 years ago '11        #213
whitesand 46 heat pts46
space
avatar space
space
$8,652 | Props total: 1545 1545
 HeightsBound said:
Getting them plugs...we building.
Exactly! The HOH manager already text my boy pics of every shoe he gets. They JUST restocked the Phoenix Foams yesterday. I had no idea. But what i'll do is just forward yall boys the text when I get em
 5 years ago '12        #214
HeightsBound 110 heat pts110 OP
space
avatar space
space
$11,498 | Props total: 5970 5970
 whitesand said:
Exactly! The HOH manager already text my boy pics of every shoe he gets. They JUST restocked the Phoenix Foams yesterday. I had no idea. But what i'll do is just forward yall boys the text when I get em


There are not enough dead ban man's to explain how much I needed those foams!
 5 years ago '11        #215
whitesand 46 heat pts46
space
avatar space
space
$8,652 | Props total: 1545 1545
 HeightsBound said:


There are not enough dead ban man's to explain how much I needed those foams!
What size?
 5 years ago '12        #216
HeightsBound 110 heat pts110 OP
space
avatar space
space
$11,498 | Props total: 5970 5970
 whitesand said:
What size?
True size is 10.5. Foams run small?
 5 years ago '11        #217
whitesand 46 heat pts46
space
avatar space
space
$8,652 | Props total: 1545 1545
 Twin4real said:
never seen those, i'm so out of the loop i haven't bought a shoe all year lol. nice pick up though, nice pickups everyone and i see you connected to the socket now whitesand
That mean We all plugged. But I told him the same sh*t. I never seen those before. Heights slick fu*kin a nike employee and wont tell us
 5 years ago '12        #218
HeightsBound 110 heat pts110 OP
space
avatar space
space
$11,498 | Props total: 5970 5970
 Twin4real said:
never seen those, i'm so out of the loop i haven't bought a shoe all year lol. nice pick up though, nice pickups everyone and i see you connected to the socket now whitesand
Thanks.
 5 years ago '12        #219
HeightsBound 110 heat pts110 OP
space
avatar space
space
$11,498 | Props total: 5970 5970
 whitesand said:
That mean We all plugged. But I told him the same sh*t. I never seen those before. Heights slick fu*kin a nike employee and wont tell us
 Twin4real said:
he doing something, those dropped today though and a black & white pair, i like both of them
Better not let Twin know my out the door price vs retail.
 5 years ago '11        #220
whitesand 46 heat pts46
space
avatar space
space
$8,652 | Props total: 1545 1545
 HeightsBound said:
Better not let Twin know my out the door price vs retail.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 17
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
226 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 13
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
84 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 11
DMV Niggas Get In Here (DC/MD/VA)
46 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 9
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
161 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 8
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
152 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 3
Rappers that have or had AIDS
174 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 3
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
215 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 3
The Chronic vs Aquemini (For A Friend)
45 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy