OFFICIAL Ray Donovan Season 1 DISCUSSION Thread (New Showtime Series)

most viewed right now
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
54 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Benzino Speaks On Joe Budden's Opinion Of Eminem's Music
48 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Charles Barkley "Lavar Ball isn't a good father."
118 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Man is thrown 45 feet off bridge for intervening in couple's ..
37 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 4 years ago '06        #201
droid3000 995 heat pts995
space
space
$26,459 | Props total: 26159 26159
 Rico23 said:
Mickey bout to set up Ray..and Ray is about to help Mickey and he dont even know(by making the other agent turn in info against the weirdo agent that will mostly have people looking for him)

Mickey pulled a "Departed" and off'd dude out of nowhere definitely did not see that sh*t coming
the moment van said he worked alone i knew he was dead

tommy wheeler is a fuking train wreck; marrying trannies, trying to bone lesbians, putting his d!ck in random broads hands (btw how fuk did that chick not notice he was trying to put his d!ck in her hand?)

"fuk you 123, fuk you 123"

Last edited by droid3000; 08-26-2013 at 05:42 PM..
 4 years ago '10        #202
Liban 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,960 | Props total: 123 123
 Rico23 said:
Mickey bout to set up Ray..and Ray is about to help Mickey and he dont even know(by making the other agent turn in info against the weirdo agent that will mostly have people looking for him)

Mickey pulled a "Departed" and off'd dude out of nowhere definitely did not see that sh*t coming
I thought Mickey k!lled dude to save Ray. If he really wanted Ray gone then why k!ll an FBI agent who was hell bent on sending him down?

I know Mickeys heart was set on that movie deal but surely his main motive is get his family back for good? It would make no sense to come out of prison after 20 years then murder an FBI agent for a movie deal.

Plus he knew the weirdo agent had a hard on for Ray but the second he told Mickey no one else knew about the deal, Mickey saw the opportunity to k!ll the case and he took it..

Just gotta hope someone comes back, gets rid of the body and burns the evidence...
 4 years ago '06        #203
space
space
 Liban said:
I thought Mickey k!lled dude to save Ray. If he really wanted Ray gone then why k!ll an FBI agent who was hell bent on sending him down?

I know Mickeys heart was set on that movie deal but surely his main motive is get his family back for good? It would make no sense to come out of prison after 20 years then murder an FBI agent for a movie deal.

Plus he knew the weirdo agent had a hard on for Ray but the second he told Mickey no one else knew about the deal, Mickey saw the opportunity to k!ll the case and he took it..

Just gotta hope someone comes back, gets rid of the body and burns the evidence...
for ray? im pretty sure he did it for himself. witeh the confession there is no way sean walker can back out of the movie deal now
 4 years ago '09        #204
Jacc Blacc 55 heat pts55
space
space
$25,301 | Props total: 7949 7949
my boy mickey was like "so..your the only one who knows about this........" and then laid that murder game down lol

i dont know about you guys but im rooting for mickey, ray is cool but you can tell his memeory of his childhood is all fukked up, last episode he was surprised that it was his 2 brothers that broke their sisters arms, dude that mickey did it, im sure theres plenty of sh*t he thought mickey did that mickey didnt do

im not saying mickey is a saint but give mickey a fukking break, he did a 20 year bid for sh*t he didnt even do and ray still treating him like a dikkhead
 4 years ago '09        #205
Jacc Blacc 55 heat pts55
space
space
 Liban said:

mickey k!lled dude because tom cruise...um.....i mean sean walker

sean walker basically convinced mickey he gonna make alot of money from this movie, so mickey figures this is his new start......

and a few questions..mickey k!lled the fed nerd and took the tapes but why the fukk didnt he take those pictures down

and sully k!lled his girl because she was talking to some dude right???? because sully said some sh*t like "you dont even like your mom" so even though she said she was talking to her parents on the phone she was really talking to some dude thats probably piping it down right?

and to anyone hating on ray's wife, she really isnt as annoying as the skylar white's and carmeal soprano's type wives.....shes a decent mom and a pretty good wife, ray just be dipping for like 2 or 3 days, any other wife would nag alot more
 4 years ago '09        #206
Jacc Blacc 55 heat pts55
space
space
 ricengravy said:
damn the daughter is unfortunate looking

thats all i got
yeah, she's dog ugly, ray is irish, his wife is probably scottish with that red a.ss hair, but his son looks like a jew and his daughter looks like a game of thrones white walker in the face, they could have casted the kids a little bit better

edit:

i take that back, just googled shes like 15, i thought she was one of those grown ups that play kid roles, she soprt of reminds me of a young marie schrader

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

Last edited by Jacc Blacc; 08-26-2013 at 09:09 PM..
 4 years ago '06        #207
space
space
 Jacc Blacc said:
mickey k!lled dude because tom cruise...um.....i mean sean walker

sean walker basically convinced mickey he gonna make alot of money from this movie, so mickey figures this is his new start......

and a few questions..mickey k!lled the fed nerd and took the tapes but why the fukk didnt he take those pictures down

and sully k!lled his girl because she was talking to some dude right???? because sully said some sh*t like "you dont even like your mom" so even though she said she was talking to her parents on the phone she was really talking to some dude thats probably piping it down right?

and to anyone hating on ray's wife, she really isnt as annoying as the skylar white's and carmeal soprano's type wives.....shes a decent mom and a pretty good wife, ray just be dipping for like 2 or 3 days, any other wife would nag alot more
hes a fugitive, she probably just cant be making calls like that
 4 years ago '09        #208
5_star_smitty|m 208 heat pts208
space
space
$44,535 | Props total: 3826 3826
 Jacc Blacc said:
he didn't say, "you don't even like your mom."
he actually said, "i never liked your mom."
& she had to die anyway, how u gonna call home, when your wires are probably tapped & tell your family where you're going with an fbi's most wanted man with u

i'm thinking the fbi guy that ray has on his payroll gave up the info 1 night too soon (yes i know it was ray's orders)... but if he hadn't given the info, then maybe his death woulda just been random, but with ray's pictures all over his basement, & then info coming in on him simultaneously, it just might raise some suspicions over ray's fbi guy i'm just guessing, who knows what direction the case of the dead fbi agent's gonna take
 4 years ago '07        #209
Ham Rove 3511 heat pts3511
space
space
$55,224 | Props total: 19963 19963
 Aleandroid said:
hes a fugitive, she probably just cant be making calls like that
this. and hes not just ur avg fugitive, hes like FBI most wanted or some sh*t lol
 4 years ago '09        #210
5_star_smitty|m 208 heat pts208
space
space
$44,535 | Props total: 3826 3826
2 more things right quick...

1 - even if u didn't hear the exchange with the fbi agent & mickey, especially the part when he told mickey that no 1 else knew about what he was doing, u'd still know that the fbi agent was as good as dead... why? because they did that zoomed in camera angle of the person from the front, to where u can't see anything that's directly behind them i swear if someone did the research, most people on tv died after they had that zoomed in scene, just ask Samuel L. Jackson about it in DEEP BLUE SEA i remember watching that movie in the theatres, & the minute they zoomed in on him during his speech, i shouted out, "u dead boss"

2 - now i know mickey was locked up for 20 years & probably didn't catch many episodes of csi, but didn't he think to get rid of any evidence that he was there? they'll probably get dna & what not from the beer he was drinking
 4 years ago '07        #211
space
space
 5_star_smitty said:
2 more things right quick...

1 - even if u didn't hear the exchange with the fbi agent & mickey, especially the part when he told mickey that no 1 else knew about what he was doing, u'd still know that the fbi agent was as good as dead... why? because they did that zoomed in camera angle of the person from the front, to where u can't see anything that's directly behind them i swear if someone did the research, most people on tv died after they had that zoomed in scene, just ask Samuel L. Jackson about it in DEEP BLUE SEA i remember watching that movie in the theatres, & the minute they zoomed in on him during his speech, i shouted out, "u dead boss"

2 - now i know mickey was locked up for 20 years & probably didn't catch many episodes of csi, but didn't he think to get rid of any evidence that he was there? they'll probably get dna & what not from the beer he was drinking
yeah as soon as dude said no one else knew, i was like you dead lol. And you'd think Mickey knows hollywood and movies, hed know that if u k!ll a cop @ his house they will prob check around for DNA evidence lol. not to mention the photos on the wall off Mickey and his fam covered in dudes brains
 4 years ago '04        #212
bluedawgalex 3 heat pts
space
space
$4,736 | Props total: 1640 1640
fu*k you 1...2...3 fu*k you 1...2...3..

This was a pretty good episode. I wonder where its goin now that the agent is dead

From the previews it looks like ray went ahead with the plan but I doubt mickey dies next wk

If he dies theres no more show. I dont see where it could go from there if he dies

I say sully gets made and mickey survives
 4 years ago '07        #213
Deniro732 8 heat pts
space
space
$13,621 | Props total: 2469 2469
 P DRILLA said:
pipe me bi*ch

I'm done with this show
that line was pathetic, I agree..but this show is too good to stop following just because of one failure .. does anyone else find it hilarious and sad how hollywood writers and directors are so lost when it comes to properly portraying minority actors/actresses when it comes to teens or young adults that grew up in urban environments? From the slang they talk to the way they act etc..nothing is ever done correctly.. which goes to show you how gay, racist, and lame those who run the entertainment industry really are..with all the resources available to them(focus groups etc) you would think they'd bother getting things as close to being realistic as they could..instead we're left with actors and actresses that play roles 99.9% of the time that almost feel as if they are involved in parodies(with how stereotypes are reinforced like it's acceptable)...for a young black n*gga to say "pipe me bi*ch" is stupid as hell..since it sounds retarded as hell and NO ONE ever says that..I would've accepted"blow me bi*ch, suck me bi*ch, suck me up bi*ch, give me head bi*ch, give me dome bi*ch, or give me brain bi*ch" because those are known different variations of ways to agressively ask for oral s3x, not pipe me bi*ch which means fu*k me bi*ch..the only time a man, especially a n*gga, is liable to tell a bi*ch to fu*k him is in the heat of the moment when you're hitting it from the back or she's on top..and even then you don't say pipe me, you say fu*k this d!ck(what I say) or fu*k me which means for her to back that a.ss up/bounce that a.ss so that pus*y can get ya d!ck in it without you having to stroke it in there...

Last edited by Deniro732; 08-27-2013 at 07:49 AM..
 4 years ago '07        #214
Deniro732 8 heat pts
space
space
$13,621 | Props total: 2469 2469
I know the actor playing marvin is a young n*gga but he surely had to have known how stupid that line is and would sound..you mean to tell me that he couldn't have spoken up to the writers and offered a different opinion on what that dialogue should've been? I was really surprised when I saw fruitvale station since I can't remember the last time black actors/actresses were properly portrayed in a non lame light, especially bay area n*ggas..but then I found out that the director just graduated from usc film school shortly before taking on that project, the cast involved was predominately black, and most importantly the fact that it was a indie film..so there was no big budget or big companies backing...the latest episode of ray was fu*king golden though ...
[spoiler - click to view]

Last edited by Deniro732; 08-27-2013 at 07:52 AM..
 4 years ago '07        #215
space
space
 Deniro732 said:
I know the actor playing marvin is a young n*gga but he surely had to have known how stupid that line is and would sound..you mean to tell me that he couldn't have spoken up to the writers and offered a different opinion on what that dialogue should've been? I was really surprised when I saw fruitvale station since I can't remember the last time black actors/actresses were properly portrayed in a non lame light, especially bay area n*ggas..but then I found out that the director just graduated from usc film school shortly before taking on that project, the cast involved was predominately black, and most importantly the fact that it was a indie film..so there was no big budget or big companies backing...the latest episode of ray was fu*king golden though ...
[spoiler - click to view]

if this started actor who is not even a big part of the show, or a big actor from what i gather was to start telling writers how to do their job, well it wouldnt be a good look for him.

Last edited by Ham Rove; 08-27-2013 at 11:47 AM..
 08-27-2013, 02:14 PM         #216
funkdat 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
This show is straight madness. So much going on but in a good way. Totally forgot about this show and watched all 6 eps over the weekend and last Sunday's ep last night. I'm all caught up.
 4 years ago '07        #217
space
space
 HeruDat said:
yeah all the black characters are basically idiots on this (most) shows.

But I agree, think Ray will try and backtrack on the hit but it'll be too late. Either way, no way Micky dies.

[video - click to view]

Doakes was pretty smart
 08-27-2013, 06:49 PM         #218
iQon 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
That was probably the best episode they've had yet. Shows how much the Grove Street characters held it back.
 4 years ago '08        #219
Nut-In-Honeys 10 heat pts10
space
space
$6,027 | Props total: 5813 5813
Mickey or James Woods is going to die this season
 4 years ago '07        #220
1LynguisticMind 177 heat pts177
space
space
$24,901 | Props total: 1146 1146
i just watched the first 3 episodes its amazing!

I cant believe my boy Manny from Scarface is in it
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
67 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
34 comments
22 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
288 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
129 comments
1 day ago