How LeBron stan reacts to Miami streak ending!! (pic)

most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
66 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
260 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
68 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
76 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '04        #61
doro85 2 heat pts
space
space
$6,166 | Props total: 435 435
I wish there was the hate button still ... Cuz I'd press it as many times as I can for callin us chief keef city
 5 years ago '04        #62
Striker1415 69 heat pts69
space
space
space
$839 | Props total: 25 25
 SeaJaiye said:
27 in a row >>>> 72 wins in a weak era with a stacked team
I aint the smartest n*gga in the world but aint it suppose to say in a row <<<< 72 wins in a weak era with a stacked team
 5 years ago '12        #63
Ragobeer 42 heat pts42
space
space
space
$2,023 | Props total: 1784 1784
I am not a heat fan in any way but in all seriousness...

did your f*ggot a.ss really type that to yourself on your iphone while attaching bx smilies in an attempt to be funny???

Stick to what you know best.....sh*tty pyramid money makin websites that no dumb n*gga is gunna fall for......

P.S. Peep what your sh*tty site is worth

5 years ago '12        #64
OC123 178 heat pts178
space
space
$22,475 | Props total: 1290 1290
 Ragobeer said:

did your f*ggot a.ss really type that to yourself on your iphone while attaching bx smilies in an attempt to be funny???

Stick to what you know best.....sh*tty pyramid money makin websites that no dumb n*gga is gunna fall for......

5 years ago '12        #65
BIGMARS 49 heat pts49
space
space
$9,515 | Props total: 3159 3159
 Ragobeer said:

04-02-2013, 12:38 AM         #66
Lot  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ReggieA said:
At least they all got there by accident, instead of planning it years before it happened

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '12        #67
Trelli3Matrix 
space
space
$10,722 | Props total: 5697 5697
 RaIVIpAG3x said:
what happened to LeBron against them spurs ?

Edit: i'd rather take a proven winner that can't win again, over somebody who never proved he was a winner.
Ok, so what ur saying is you'd rather pic fluke!! I'd go for someone who may have a chance of winning and proving himself, rather than someone I KNOW will never when again. Would u f!ght someone u KNOW will kick ur a.ss? Or someone ur not sure about? Think about it. If u know a n*gga gonna never win again, why side with him? Give me the player who hasn't won but at least has a chance.
 5 years ago '12        #68
Trelli3Matrix 
space
space
$10,722 | Props total: 5697 5697
Are we gonna act like another team is gonna win 27 games straight again? This is the NEW ERA streak. A team will be lucky to get 15 straight wins. People just find all types of reasons to hate on king James. Might as well get the snipers ready for when my n*gga wins ring number two.
 5 years ago '11        #69
royman04 18 heat pts18
space
space
$12,309 | Props total: 4583 4583
 SeaJaiye said:
Says a fan of a team that includes king James,dwade,bosh, birdman and ray allen
 04-02-2013, 07:15 AM         #70
mcfalcons15  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Ragobeer said:

$54!!! I'm moving up in the world!!!

How bout we compare what YOU are worth, and what I am worth???

Thought so...
 04-02-2013, 07:22 AM         #71
mcfalcons15  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I think the fact that I exposed that Miami has 3 of the top 5 picks from the 2003 draft class pretty much ended the thread. They may go for Melo and Milicic next and complete the rout. And n*ggas still calling the Bulls stacked??? n*gga teamed up with his enemies!!! /CLOSURE!!!
 04-02-2013, 07:48 AM         #72
mcfalcons15  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Ragobeer said:

One day n*ggas will learn. We get paid for moving product. This is my product & signup website.

We really not gonna turn this into a 5linx thread are we???

NEXT!

Last edited by mcfalcons15; 04-02-2013 at 07:55 AM..
 04-02-2013, 08:13 AM         #73
SeaJaiye  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 mcfalcons15 said:
I think the fact that I exposed that Miami has 3 of the top 5 picks from the 2003 draft class pretty much ended the thread. They may go for Melo and Milicic next and complete the rout. And n*ggas still calling the Bulls stacked??? n*gga teamed up with his enemies!!! /CLOSURE!!!
enemies? bosh and wade's teams was never a threat to lebron and the cavs. stop it
 5 years ago '10        #74
smokinthe420 4 heat pts
space
space
$15,429 | Props total: 6603 6603
 philly337 said:
laughs at it at first....then comes back 20 minutes later mad

feelings caught
This kid caught mad feelings, damn why so mad bro? It's only the Internet, chill out and enjoi life and don't be a clown
 04-02-2013, 08:44 AM         #75
Mom'sGreat  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 mcfalcons15 said:
That's because you can't read. That's why I included pictures.

5 years ago '10        #76
82Koo 3 heat pts
space
space
$2,631 | Props total: 276 276
 bran007don said:
Did you really just Have a text conversation with a man. ...are you really going around testing grown men smh....
So.....your phone has just bi*ches in it is what you would want bx to believe?????
Also need learn how to spell with your dumb a.ss. Thread about Lebron you come in here and say did you really text a man.....what you using a walkie talkie my n*gga so how do you communicate with your n*ggas??? n*gga what your smut a.ss girl wont allow you to holla at your boys no more???
 04-02-2013, 08:49 AM         #77
mcfalcons15  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 smokinthe420 said:
This kid caught mad feelings, damn why so mad bro? It's only the Internet, chill out and enjoi life and don't be a clown
Who's mad??? I thought it was a good work!!! The face fit the body perfectly. That don't mean I ain't gonna take a shot back at him. That's what the slumz is all about.
 5 years ago '10        #78
82Koo 3 heat pts
space
space
$2,631 | Props total: 276 276
 Ragobeer said:

So did you really spend time researching this before you posted it in this thread.....slim put down the keyboard and write a goodbye letter to your moms...then run in front of the first metro bus you see!!!!!!!!!!!
 5 years ago '08        #79
Kewop Decam 80 heat pts80
space
space
space
$15,994 | Props total: 9782 9782
 SeaJaiye said:
weak era...
 5 years ago '04        #80
Budala 418 heat pts418
space
space
$12,323 | Props total: 1296 1296
arguing about a 27 GAME winning streak over your phone, including gifs and smileys from an online forum then making a thread about it on the same board

Last edited by Budala; 04-02-2013 at 10:30 AM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
31 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
63 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
93 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
279 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
55 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
150 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
21 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA Woj: "Very unlikely Paul George stays in OKC"
73 comments
1 day ago