Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
130 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
37 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
45 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '06        #81
mrep3 39 heat pts39
space
space
$5,859 | Props total: 6058 6058
 Spiffy said:
Remember kids terrorists attacked us, so lets get this bill signed to give congress $700 billion dollers that wont be monitered. Oh also, we had an attempted terrorist act on us, we need to pass this bill that gives me, I mean us the right to check up on all the citizens emails and phones without warrants. Oh one more thing, I almost forgot, Terrorists probably planning a future event, lets pass this bill so no citizen can buy guns and protect themselves, remember Terrorists.

to make it worse, bush passed a law that he couldnt be tried for war crimes, who does that? Right, dont forgot, terrorists
Damn since you put it that way
 5 years ago '12        #82
Phuck Yiu 34 heat pts34
space
space
$7,413 | Props total: 10147 10147
 stabbin101 said:
2. All Jewish employees did not come into work
i agreed with most of your post but that jew sh*t cant be true.

Super-C said:
dont forget the black boxes.....NONE recovered?

thats simply amazing
yeah that sh*t made no sense, they cant find an indestructible black box but can find a terrorists passport in the rubble.

5 years ago '09        #83
TraV 77 heat pts77
space
space
$21,100 | Props total: 1835 1835
 S W A N said:
Believe what you want. But if you seriously believe 19 amatuer pilots with boxcutters, highjacked loaded planes, made f!ghter jet maneuvers in 747s, flying blindly (transponders and radars were turned off), and hit 3 out of 4 targets with military precision.....then I got an island in Africa to sell you.....

You were in the military?

Last edited by TraV; 04-03-2013 at 02:37 PM..
 5 years ago '07        #84
JordanWest86 23 heat pts23
space
space
$3,841 | Props total: 2107 2107
 Future said:
Nobody attacked Americans buddy...

Somebody who claims and believes US of A was really attacked by 19 Muslims explains this.... When the "terrorists" hijacked the planes from thousands of feet in the air, how did they find the Towers and Pentagon without the a.ssistance of air traffic controllers? Did they have maps with directions where to fly? Did they get help from Muslims ATC ?

How the fu*k can u possibly know where to fly to without the a.ssistance of ATC?
So these terrorists that been plannin this for years are gonna just plan to hijack the plane and never think about how they were gonna find their targets. I'm pretty sure this was planned out homie. If they smart enough to put this together, I would think they would have enough sense to have a plan on how to finish the deal. They could've had maps with coordinates. Nice try tho.
 5 years ago '08        #85
Future 44 heat pts44
space
space
$34,246 | Props total: 1276 1276
 JordanWest86 said:
So these terrorists that been plannin this for years are gonna just plan to hijack the plane and never think about how they were gonna find their targets. I'm pretty sure this was planned out homie. If they smart enough to put this together, I would think they would have enough sense to have a plan on how to finish the deal. They could've had maps with coordinates. Nice try tho.
Are u really this fu*kin stupid....?? They had maps with coordinates? So they studied entire US air traffic or whatever u wanna call it and mapped out precise locations where they were gonna intercept the plane and fly from there by following little pin points on the map? Hahahahha

Air traffic controllers are there for a reason and that's to navigate the plane from point A to point B. Even if u tried to do it's impossible... We're not talking about cars here... Nice try thou....
 5 years ago '07        #86
space
space
 Future said:
Are u really this fu*kin stupid....?? They had maps with coordinates? So they studied entire US air traffic or whatever u wanna call it and mapped out precise locations where they were gonna intercept the plane and fly from there by following little pin points on the map? Hahahahha

Air traffic controllers are there for a reason and that's to navigate the plane from point A to point B. Even if u tried to do it's impossible... We're not talking about cars here... Nice try thou....
Dude u tellin me that if ATC communication went down, then planes wouldn't know where to go? They would just be totally lost cuz ATC rules EVERYTHING? How ignorant can you be? There in the f*ckin c*ckpit of a 747. I'm sure they have tons of gps devices and ways to figure out how to get to NYC. Once you get there it would be easy but damn these ppl weren't some f*cks off the street. The last 2 years of their lives were dedicated solely to this mission. Use ya brain dude.
 5 years ago '04        #87
ItAlY2BkLyN 238 heat pts238
space
space
$22,155 | Props total: 9511 9511
 JordanWest86 said:
Dude u tellin me that if ATC communication went down, then planes wouldn't know where to go? They would just be totally lost cuz ATC rules EVERYTHING? How ignorant can you be? There in the f*ckin c*ckpit of a 747. I'm sure they have tons of gps devices and ways to figure out how to get to NYC. Once you get there it would be easy but damn these ppl weren't some f*cks off the street. The last 2 years of their lives were dedicated solely to this mission. Use ya brain dude.
That still doesn't explain how they were able to maneuver them with the efficiency they did. And how they were able to crash into the pentagon at ground level w/o leaving any tracks.
 5 years ago '08        #88
Future 44 heat pts44
space
space
 JordanWest86 said:
I'm sure they do..... Atc dont go out, they have multiple ppl following amplane along with military... But your giving me a rhetorical response.... Your not answering my question... Your just telling me they had ways.... Exactly what government did without any explanation. Hence why we're talking bout it...

Also let's note that 757 can't travel 400 mph at sea level.... So that automatically eliminates the theory that a plane hit pentagon at ground level... It would crashed going that fast...
 04-03-2013, 05:46 PM         #89
TimmyGee 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Yo, I believe something sketchy happened on 9/11
But this n*gga said ALL the jews ain't go to work..
ALL?

How'd you get that?
 5 years ago '05        #90
autoraptronix 11 heat pts11
space
space
$4,526 | Props total: 291 291
 dehdeh23 said:
This. I used to be like one of these kids.. After college you sharpen your critical thinking skills and your able to see holes in all these theories.. The premises to their argument are basically unproven, false but wrapped up in pretty package with sound effects and some dude in glasses saying its possible.
Maybe thats because you made the mistake of basing your beliefs on documentaries and youtube clips without doing the research yourself. People like you slump from one belief to another based on the conviction of the person making the argument.

documentaries tend to either skim the surface and hit alot of areas to give a big picture view or deconstruction one angle, so you're never going to learn the kind of knowledge that would give you unshakable conviction that way. especially when convention wisdom is engineered to stigmatize even the concept of "conspiracies".

That said, what I've learned since my first "hunch" that it was a inside job has only reinforced that its real and it did happen. Its amazing that people are still so niave and ignorant to something thats pretty much shaped the country the way it is today,.
 5 years ago '09        #91
stmarys15 
space
space
$176 | Props total: 0 0
I always begin to fall into the trap of these threads by seeing the reasons why there was a conspiracy at the beginning, kind of get intrigued, then read through the thread and remember why I do not believe there was a conspiracy. The Conspiracy theorists think that everything they say does not have to be explained and what they say is 100% fact and that the people who do not believe these things are complete idiots. They take things from bad sources and random youtube videos and claim them as fact.
 5 years ago '06        #92
LGK 35 heat pts35
space
space
$6,667 | Props total: 1226 1226
 ImamThug187 said:
[I][SIZE="5"]Watch the full documentary "9/11 Missing Links".

5 years ago '08        #93
Future 44 heat pts44
space
space
 stmarys15 said:
I always begin to fall into the trap of these threads by seeing the reasons why there was a conspiracy at the beginning, kind of get intrigued, then read through the thread and remember why I do not believe there was a conspiracy. The Conspiracy theorists think that everything they say does not have to be explained and what they say is 100% fact and that the people who do not believe these things are complete idiots. They take things from bad sources and random youtube videos and claim them as fact.
Elaborate.... What things aren't facts....
 5 years ago '07        #94
space
space
 Future said:
I'm sure they do..... Atc dont go out, they have multiple ppl following amplane along with military... But your giving me a rhetorical response.... Your not answering my question... Your just telling me they had ways.... Exactly what government did without any explanation. Hence why we're talking bout it...

Also let's note that 757 can't travel 400 mph at sea level.... So that automatically eliminates the theory that a plane hit pentagon at ground level... It would crashed going that fast...
Whats your question? And why did the 757 have to be traveling at 400 mph? Why couldn't it have slowed down like it would have for a landing?
 5 years ago '08        #95
Future 44 heat pts44
space
space
My question is how did the terrorists find their targets from thousands of feet in the air where there's only clouds n u can't see sh*t without help of atc? And it traveled 400 mph bcuz that's what the government said... If it was traveling as fast as when landing it wouldn't have been able to penetrate the building
 5 years ago '08        #96
triznathaniel 42 heat pts42
space
space
$5,835 | Props total: 1334 1334
Conspiracy theorists

11 years of spouting the same bullsh*t with not a single fu*k being given about any of it for maybe 9 of those years... None of you ever thinks to elaborate on the scheme or focus on the true winners of the war on terror, you're all completely content to wave your d!cks around on the Internet for anyone who doesn't like what you're doing.

The Bush administration allowed this attack to happen. Maybe it was deliberate rather than sheer negligence, but again, no one cares to dig in on that angle. Members of the Bush admin benefitted greatly during the rebuilding process but we don't focus on that either. Rather than go after Halliburton or Cheney, we blame dumbass George W. and the evil, faceless U.S. government, and that gets us nowhere.

For all you "Bush knocked down the towers/Building 7 was demolished!!!" geniuses, why not try accepting that you're obsessing over a tactic and getting away from the true meaning of these attacks? What if things are actually as simple as they seem and you're missing the real conspiracy elsewhere?
 5 years ago '08        #97
Future 44 heat pts44
space
space
 triznathaniel said:
Conspiracy theorists

11 years of spouting the same bullsh*t with not a single fu*k being given about any of it for maybe 9 of those years... None of you ever thinks to elaborate on the scheme or focus on the true winners of the war on terror, you're all completely content to wave your d!cks around on the Internet for anyone who doesn't like what you're doing.

The Bush administration allowed this attack to happen. Maybe it was deliberate rather than sheer negligence, but again, no one cares to dig in on that angle. Members of the Bush admin benefitted greatly during the rebuilding process but we don't focus on that either. Rather than go after Halliburton or Cheney, we blame dumbass George W. and the evil, faceless U.S. government, and that gets us nowhere.

For all you "Bush knocked down the towers/Building 7 was demolished!!!" geniuses, why not try accepting that you're obsessing over a tactic and getting away from the true meaning of these attacks? What if things are actually as simple as they seem and you're missing the real conspiracy elsewhere?
So you think the people (government) who was behind the attacks are being blamed for it are just gonna come out and investigate their own work because the people are demanding? Hence why you don't see anyone in the government doing anything about it.... Of course people who are not believing the official bullsh*t are not going anywhere with this.... It's almost impossible because the government aren't going to do anything about it bcuz they're the ones behind it. If they truly weren't part of it, why the fu*k are they just ignoring it and going around calling people conspiracy nuts. That makes a lot of sense. Government not giving a fu*k about what happened is one of the give aways to 9/11 being an inside job. If that makes sense.

Whats the real conspiracy else where?
Home      

most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
98 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Get abused in an employee meeting brehs lol
41 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside F*ck That: Atlanta Businessman Breaks Down How Crazy Expensive Is It to..
63 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
266 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
72 comments
18 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
173 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Dustin Hoffman Accused of Sexual Misconduct by 5 More Women, Includin..
29 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Akademiks: If you see EDS next year it won't be with me and Joe unless we get ..
108 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy