Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
68 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA New NBA logo? 👑🔥🔥🔥
44 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
86 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
164 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '06        #61
Yung Dilla 1479 heat pts1479
space
space
$54,912 | Props total: 25855 25855
They said they never found the little black boxes but they did. Dude was on jessee venturas show and he said he FOUND TWO OF THE BOXES gave them to the fbi agents checked back a few weeks later to see if they seen/heard anything on the tapes they said they didn't find the boxes he thought the guy was joking because he personally handed over two of them... Then it's this whole thing..

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

Then it's this

The Pentagon was protected by a computer controlled ground to air misssile defense system.Only aircraft sending a secret coded signal transmition that is changed daily can fly within the protected airspace.Why is this never mentioned.No terrorists would have had access to the code to nutralise defenses and there was no real evidence of wreckage.The alleged aircraft had engines weighing 9 tons made of Stainless Steel and Titanium fitted.Did they magicly vaporise.No plane hit the Pentagon.
Then this explosion AFTER the plane hit? Stairways blown away when the planes didn't get past the first few rooms after impact??

[video - click to view]

Oh the lobby is blown up un recognizable but again how so the plane hit the top of the building?? Oh and a few months barry jennings recanted what he said then died ''mysteriously'' soon later

[video - click to view]

You don't have to be a conspiracy theorist to not buy the bullsh*t they said use your fu*king brain
 5 years ago '04        #62
ItAlY2BkLyN 238 heat pts238
space
space
$22,155 | Props total: 9511 9511
 WeBeRollin said:
Do you even understand what american politics has been since the creation of this country? If you attack us, we attack back. Look at the Lusitania attack, we enter WWI. They bomb Pearl Harbor, we go after Japan. Terrorists k!ll American civilians on our own soil, we attack them and anyone who protects them. This war was going to happen.

For all your basket heads out there, if this was a conspiracy, what on earth do you plan to do about it? Sit around on forums and talk about how fu*ked up this country is? You're on the same level of activism as the people who think the Holocaust was fake. Go outside and run around your neighborhood, maybe plan a vacation, go to a sports game, or enjoy any of the other amazing freedoms and opportunities that our great country has given us. Our government isn't going to change and unless you plan on doing something, go out and live your life.
Why do people always feel the need to tell others how to live their lives. People think that because you engage in a discussion about government corruption, that you do nothing except sit around on internet boards.

What's to say that those of us who commented in this thread, live happy, fulfilled lives? They do get out and enjoy going to the club, gettin' some a.ss, makin' money, living life?

It's called discourse. It's discussion, it's making it known that people need to start questioning what they've been told. And most people have lives outside of Boxden, so don't just a.ssume that people aren't involved in other ways.

Oh and in regards to you illusion that we only attack when we're attacked. Try researching the following:

Gulf of Tonkin, Mukden incident, Gleiwitz incident, Operation Ajax, Operation Northwoods, USS Maine, Irish Coast, Lusitania, In Germany the Reichstag, Pearl Harbor, Bay of Pigs, USS Liberty, etc, etc.

All incidents that we instituted or had previous knowledge of but neglected to do anything in order to use them as an excuse to go to war.
 5 years ago '09        #63
TraV 77 heat pts77
space
space
$21,100 | Props total: 1836 1836
 ImamThug187 said:
Watch the full documentary "9/11 Missing Links".

Is it not ironic that zionist owned the twin towers + building 7 and they insured it specifically against terrorist attacks weeks before 9/11? Is it not ironic that none of the 4000 Jewish employees were told not to go to work that day? Is it not ironic that zionist were in charge of world trade center security? Is it not ironic that the first people arrested after 9/11 were Israeli mossad? up to 70 were detained and caught with explosives. Israel is the ONLY country that benefits from today's illegal wars and genocide.

5 years ago '06        #64
space
space
I'll just leave this here

[video - click to view]

5 years ago '06        #65
space
space
^^^^^^^^^^^^^
 5 years ago '05        #66
monrowe 3 heat pts
space
space
$11,025 | Props total: 537 537
but this the thing about the thories it jsut keep snow balling into extra sh*t like over half the sh*t thats posted.. like the only cover up may be that we demolished one of the buildings the one that didnt get a direct blast and that we saw it coming. but the extra sh*t comes up to rip it all apart because people add more and more sh*t that pulls logic away from the true deception.

and then anything that happens people refuse to believe its not a cover up .. the sandy hook sh*t happens and its fake and a coverup and i know a dude who kid was at that school and saw dead friends and sh*t . and then you see people say it didnt happen.

the aurora shooting being a manchurian candiate and the kid being drugged etc etc .l

like people dont believe some sh*t can jsut happen ..

when sh*t hit the fan im not gonna be worried about what government is saying is happening im going be out for me and my family just like you and yours ... but at the same time i cant be saying dont believe the media when someone else is just feeding me thier bias and fitting properganda. At some point you have to filter that sh*t and you have to say certain things are fishy , some things are coincidental , and somethings just happen. but to truely know you have to investigate also. alot of these ppl posting videos and sponsoring dvds are taking advantage of the fact that you will believe them because they did the work and condensed it down to 90 minutes.
 5 years ago '05        #67
HeGotBeatz 6 heat pts
space
space
$2,342 | Props total: 557 557
why are all these videos vhs quality
 5 years ago '08        #68
Nick-401 
space
space
space
$528 | Props total: 1 1
 RaulG said:
naw when I was a kid I would watch these conspiracy videos and 911 stuff and believe them...

But now that im older I realize how stupid these conspiracy videos are... Its always some random people making some retarded youtube video like that loose change video and they say things like...

... one time a plane crashed into a building in europe and the building didnt fall... So 911 has to be staged because the building fell...

or

... A bomb blew up inside the buildings... the proof?... a person around the towers said they heard a loud boom... thats the proof...

I just laugh at 99 percent of conspiracy theories... Im sure things get covered up but people go way overboard with these conspiracy theories...
NO. THE PROBLEM IS YALL BELIEVE THE "NEWS" MORE THEN "CONSPIRACY" Ya'll will be fed any information and believe it. WHERE THE fu*k IS THE GOVERNMENTS PROOF? Exactly.
 5 years ago '08        #69
Future 44 heat pts44
space
space
$34,246 | Props total: 1276 1276
 WeBeRollin said:
Do you even understand what american politics has been since the creation of this country? If you attack us, we attack back. Look at the Lusitania attack, we enter WWI. They bomb Pearl Harbor, we go after Japan. Terrorists k!ll American civilians on our own soil, we attack them and anyone who protects them. This war was going to happen.

For all your basket heads out there, if this was a conspiracy, what on earth do you plan to do about it? Sit around on forums and talk about how fu*ked up this country is? You're on the same level of activism as the people who think the Holocaust was fake. Go outside and run around your neighborhood, maybe plan a vacation, go to a sports game, or enjoy any of the other amazing freedoms and opportunities that our great country has given us. Our government isn't going to change and unless you plan on doing something, go out and live your life.
Nobody attacked Americans buddy...

Somebody who claims and believes US of A was really attacked by 19 Muslims explains this.... When the "terrorists" hijacked the planes from thousands of feet in the air, how did they find the Towers and Pentagon without the a.ssistance of air traffic controllers? Did they have maps with directions where to fly? Did they get help from Muslims ATC ?

How the fu*k can u possibly know where to fly to without the a.ssistance of ATC?
 5 years ago '08        #70
Future 44 heat pts44
space
space
$34,246 | Props total: 1276 1276
Watch this documentary and then see if you still have the same view of what happened....

[video - click to view]

Perhaps the best documentary out there....
 04-02-2013, 03:02 PM         #71
infamous4h4 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 RaulG said:
naw when I was a kid I would watch these conspiracy videos and 911 stuff and believe them...

But now that im older I realize how stupid these conspiracy videos are... Its always some random people making some retarded youtube video like that loose change video and they say things like...

... one time a plane crashed into a building in europe and the building didnt fall... So 911 has to be staged because the building fell...

or

... A bomb blew up inside the buildings... the proof?... a person around the towers said they heard a loud boom... thats the proof...

I just laugh at 99 percent of conspiracy theories... Im sure things get covered up but people go way overboard with these conspiracy theories...
^^^^

I don't always post on here, but when I do, it's to tell plp like you that you are a fukin dikfukdumbsh*t.

Utah >>>> Kobe
 5 years ago '06        #72
dehdeh23 12 heat pts12
space
space
$1,238 | Props total: 176 176
 RaulG said:

or

This. I used to be like one of these kids.. After college you sharpen your critical thinking skills and your able to see holes in all these theories.. The premises to their argument are basically unproven, false but wrapped up in pretty package with sound effects and some dude in glasses saying its possible.
 5 years ago '04        #73
ItAlY2BkLyN 238 heat pts238
space
space
$22,155 | Props total: 9511 9511
 dehdeh23 said:
This. I used to be like one of these kids.. After college you sharpen your critical thinking skills and your able to see holes in all these theories.. The premises to their argument are basically unproven, false but wrapped up in pretty package with sound effects and some dude in glasses saying its possible.
 5 years ago '12        #74
wiitPanther 16 heat pts16
space
space
$1,773 | Props total: 645 645
the sad thing is, even if these theories were true (and I find them more believeable than the main "reason") the fu*k is the public gonna do about it? we're pretty much helpless. this is why i try to just enjoy life. nothing we can do.
 5 years ago '09        #75
Spiffy 34 heat pts34
space
space
$20,051 | Props total: 26 26
Remember kids terrorists attacked us, so lets get this bill signed to give congress $700 billion dollers that wont be monitered. Oh also, we had an attempted terrorist act on us, we need to pass this bill that gives me, I mean us the right to check up on all the citizens emails and phones without warrants. Oh one more thing, I almost forgot, Terrorists probably planning a future event, lets pass this bill so no citizen can buy guns and protect themselves, remember Terrorists.

to make it worse, bush passed a law that he couldnt be tried for war crimes, who does that? Right, dont forgot, terrorists
 5 years ago '06        #76
dehdeh23 12 heat pts12
space
space
$1,238 | Props total: 176 176
 wiitPanther said:
the sad thing is, even if these theories were true (and I find them more believeable than the main "reason") the fu*k is the public gonna do about it? we're pretty much helpless. this is why i try to just enjoy life. nothing we can do.
See this is why I'm strongly skeptical to conspiracy theories. Some believe that conspiracy theories are, in fact, conspiracies. Normally those who buy into these notions are the ones without higher education/ marginalized groups in society (sadly urban culture seems to be buying this) How do you supress this group from revolting? feed them stories on how the government is all knowing, powerful, able to stage incredible events, etc. what this type of thinking does it makes these groups feel powerless, hopeless and all efforts to make any changes in society would be futile.
 5 years ago '10        #77
Bandito 92 heat pts92
space
space
space
$4,866 | Props total: 7108 7108
This is debris they found in the last 2 years during the construction of the new towers.
That's why it's just now being gone through.
 5 years ago '04        #78
haterade2885 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,780 | Props total: 102 102
 Fras1788 said:

How's Uncle Sammy's d!ck tasting you queer.
you're stupid, and its children like you that read sh*t on the internet and go preaching around like you know something. talking about the point at which metal melts and sh*t, who are you walter white? the only loose change you got is in your pocket, come up with an original/rationalthought about the twin towers that supports your theory and i'll cut my d!ck off.
 5 years ago '06        #79
RaulG 
space
space
space
$1,320 | Props total: 311 311
and then anything that happens people refuse to believe its not a cover up .. the sandy hook sh*t happens and its fake and a coverup and i know a dude who kid was at that school and saw dead friends and sh*t . and then you see people say it didnt happen.

the aurora shooting being a manchurian candiate and the kid being drugged etc etc .l
and thats the thing... like you said, you got people saying Sandy Hook is fake and a coverup and that the people didnt exist...

and then they tell their friends this and their friends start spreading this and then they go on boxden and make a thread about how Sandy Hook was fake and the people dont exist...it was all faked so they can take away guns from citizens...

And then the kids on boxden believe it... and they start making youtube videos with random people talking about how they never existed...

And there is never any proof... its always some he said she said... and everybody becomes experts on how exactly a situation should go down... Everybody here becomes experts on what type of plane can take a building down... everybody here becomes an expert on how many cameras and angles should be at a place... everybody here becomes experts on hostage situations ...
 5 years ago '06        #80
RaulG 
space
space
space
$1,320 | Props total: 311 311
exaclty... there is never any proof.. just speculation... they play that eerie music in the background and play some dark music behind Obama and they get some random people to agree with them...

put it up on youtube and then people pass it around and take it as fact...
Home      

most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
91 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
What's the best punchline you heard this year?
100 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
44 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
185 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who are these washed up niggas next to Drake?
60 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
110 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
81 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside NBA2K18 Is Removing User Made Content From The Game
44 comments
1 day ago