Apr 1 - Sifting of WTC debris for Sept. 11 remains begins

most viewed right now
NFL So lets speculate what the Antonio Brown injury might be
23 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NFL JuJu turns the hit on Vontaze Burfict that got him suspended into a TD cel..
18 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
65 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Frequent Flier Series: Brazil
18 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '11        #41
Tony Franks 6 heat pts
space
space
$9,412 | Props total: 3974 3974
The great american coincidence. So many of those happened, and had to happen, in one day...
 5 years ago '05        #42
mistadontplay 
space
space
$2,779 | Props total: 1 1
 stabbin101 said:
Read about how the government took all the steel from there and had it melted down As fast possible so that no tests can be conducted on it to prove that it didn't collapse on its own.

It's been 12 years since this happened and they're now just sifting through the rubble.

Every single action taken by the government surrounding the 9/11 tragedy seems to be sketchy.

Something definitely went down other than terrorist.

1. WTC was built to withstand a hit by a 747
2. All Jewish employees did not come into work
3. Building Dont fall so perfectly as they did. Planned demolitions don't even look like that all the time.
4. Pentagon had a perfect square hole after a 747 crashed into the side. No indication of any damage to anywhere else on the building, which is weird considering a plane has a huge wing span
5. Also, no debris was found larger than a fistful belonging to a 747, no engine parts, no nothing.
6. NORAD claims it was offline and did not detect such airborne anomalies
7. Building 7 was actually demolished, watch the footage
8. And there's a bunch of more sh*t.

Word is that Israel spies in America who were spying on suspected terrorist found out about the plot a month before it happened and failed to notify the unites states intelligence agencies

Use your brain people.

Stop watching CNN and FOX.

smh...Fox not CNN. Also people fail to realize they report what information they are fed and what is basically approved by the producers. I am not saying your wrong in what you said but dont think the media is always trying to play tricks. Fox is a bunch of liars and that is a known fact. There is something up with this whole 9/11 thing though
 5 years ago '12        #43
kiddalex 11 heat pts11
space
space
$5,610 | Props total: 6837 6837
 stabbin101 said:
2. All Jewish employees did not come into work

.... Use your brain people.

You tell me to use my brain yet you don't think a single person of Jewish descent died in the towers on 9-11 ?!?!

Use your own you moron and don't just believe something because if fits into your theories.

5 years ago '07        #44
JordanWest86 23 heat pts23
space
space
$3,842 | Props total: 2109 2109
 ItAlY2BkLyN said:
uh....it already happened. If you want to blindly believe the official story, then you're more gullible than those "conspiracy theorists" you think you're so high above. Watch 9/11 Lose Change and tell me you still think the same. Or are you that much of a Bush supporter that it has to be fake?

fu*k the human remains, sift through and find that thermite
Bruh Loose Change is prolly the most deceptive documentary of all time filled with misinformation. I'm not sayin the story the govt tells about 9/11 is true but that is a horrible source of info
 5 years ago '07        #45
space
space
Just a question on the pentagon hit. I've read in this thread that a 747 would make a bigger hole in the pentagon but how do you know the whole 747 hit the pentagon? Couldn't it have come up a little short and only like 1/4 of it actually hit. I mean whats the chances of something like a 747 hitting perfectly into the pentagon. These guys were amateur pilots, right?
 5 years ago '11        #46
dgamer101 3 heat pts
space
space
$1,133 | Props total: 1690 1690
If you believe the official story, you've never done any research into the events of that day. So many things were sketchy. I'm not saying every single theory is true, but do the research and look into it before you dismiss it. This is why this country is in the shape its in. People just take what they're given.
 5 years ago '05        #47
monrowe 3 heat pts
space
space
$11,025 | Props total: 537 537
Yea i use to be a guy chasing theories on sh*t and now I'm like what ever.. Cus in life there may be sh*t that i just don't need to know.. Like everyone with all this dont trust this or that what do u really do with that information than the try to get other ppl to share that opinion. Not trust the government? Yet you use the postal service live with government health regulations and wait for that tax return. The government is why you don't worry about the food you eat but u don't trust them.

I say all that to say I figured they would have shifted thru that sh*t already. This n*ggas are hoarders. Thats just another thing I didn't need to know. It's like they are trolling. Alex Jones is all over this i bet. I bet he is gonna say he told us so...

I remember being all involved in that loose change sh*t but even they were changing their facts. Maybe there was something not normal about that day but knowing what was up is not gonna put money in my pocket or make me sleep any better
 5 years ago '05        #48
Super-C 25 heat pts25
space
space
$2,437 | Props total: 1 1
dont forget the black boxes.....NONE recovered?

thats simply amazing
 5 years ago '05        #49
Super-C 25 heat pts25
space
space
snopes lol.....yeah they shut down ALL the theories about 9/11
 5 years ago '05        #50
Super-C 25 heat pts25
space
space

[video - click to view]

5 years ago '07        #51
space
space
 Super-C said:
Dude this is terrible. Some amateur eyewitnesses saying they didnt see any windows on a plane moving that fast?
 5 years ago '05        #52
Super-C 25 heat pts25
space
space
 JordanWest86 said:
Dude this is terrible. Some amateur eyewitnesses saying they didnt see any windows on a plane moving that fast?

research it....plenty of PHOTO proof too
 5 years ago '05        #53
Super-C 25 heat pts25
space
space
government been shady

[pic - click to view]

Mission accomplished....Standing next to a "mourning" Jackie, LBJ gets a wink and a smile from Congressman Albert Thomas. His wife, Lady Bird, is smiling by his side.
 5 years ago '04        #54
ItAlY2BkLyN 238 heat pts238
space
space
$22,155 | Props total: 9511 9511
 S W A N said:
While all evidence points to something outside of what the govt told us, using loose change as proof was the worst possible example you could have thought of. Even the filmmakers admitted it was a bunch of bullsh*t. My one thing is this. The magic passport. If the govt felt the need to lie about such a minor detail then whos to say this whole thing isnt bullsh*t? And anyone believing that cave dwelling amateur pilots could make f!ghter jet maneuvers in 747s is lacking any kind of common sense.
 JordanWest86 said:
Bruh Loose Change is prolly the most deceptive documentary of all time filled with misinformation. I'm not sayin the story the govt tells about 9/11 is true but that is a horrible source of info
As I said before, I was just using that as an example of an alternative viewpoint that one could use in forming their own opinion. Taking any documentary as absolute fact is retarded because documentaries by design are biased and one sided.
 5 years ago '06        #55
imthatinfamous 39 heat pts39
space
space
$7,997 | Props total: 3483 3483
 TNWTMP said:
One vid that I've seen in particular compares the dimensions of a 747 and the dimensions of the hole in the side of the pentagon. sh*t didn't add up.

Also the official footage showing the "plane" hitting the pentagon was laughable. I mean they're were multiple cameras that could have captured this event and they show us the worse footage they can.

I decided not to go along with the "official" stories being broadcast by US media. I needed a better explanation of the events that happened that day...

But you know, it is what it is. Don't get all butt hurt. You can believe whatever the fu*k you wanna believe.
your not very familiar with the matter or intellectual conversations are you? no one is butt hurt
 5 years ago '04        #56
kidd247 9 heat pts
space
space
$3,156 | Props total: 1692 1692
 monrowe said:
Yea i use to be a guy chasing theories on sh*t and now I'm like what ever.. Cus in life there may be sh*t that i just don't need to know.. Like everyone with all this dont trust this or that what do u really do with that information than the try to get other ppl to share that opinion. Not trust the government? Yet you use the postal service live with government health regulations and wait for that tax return. The government is why you don't worry about the food you eat but u don't trust them.

I say all that to say I figured they would have shifted thru that sh*t already. This n*ggas are hoarders. Thats just another thing I didn't need to know. It's like they are trolling. Alex Jones is all over this i bet. I bet he is gonna say he told us so...

I remember being all involved in that loose change sh*t but even they were changing their facts. Maybe there was something not normal about that day but knowing what was up is not gonna put money in my pocket or make me sleep any better
I dunno about all that.. I mean I can only speak for myself, but the fact its not gonna put money in your pocket may be true (although that's the LEAST I'm worried about). But knowing what's up is the best advantage you can take, KNOWING the enemy and it's tactics/deceptions. Just as a sports team studies film on their next opponent, f!ghters watch and study film of each other to strategize a f!ght plan, etc. Not saying you have to be some revolutionary minded person or take action, but at least when the sh*t hits the fan (and there WILL be more) you won't be as "gun shy" or dumbfounded as those who've decided to stick there head in the sand when the truth was being spoken.
 5 years ago '04        #57
ItAlY2BkLyN 238 heat pts238
space
space
$22,155 | Props total: 9511 9511
 kidd247 said:
I dunno about all that.. I mean I can only speak for myself, but the fact its not gonna put money in your pocket may be true (although that's the LEAST I'm worried about). But knowing what's up is the best advantage you can take, KNOWING the enemy and it's tactics/deceptions. Just as a sports team studies film on their next opponent, f!ghters watch and study film of each other to strategize a f!ght plan, etc. Not saying you have to be some revolutionary minded person or take action, but at least when the sh*t hits the fan (and there WILL be more) you won't be as "gun shy" or dumbfounded as those who've decided to stick there head in the sand when the truth was being spoken.
well said. And, you can argue that if you do know what's up, it will put money back in your pocket. Knowing about legislation and changes in insurance, taxes, etc will definitely put money back in your pocket. For instance...

I just put an offer on a new house and it got accepted last week. I lucked out because April 1st, mortgage insurance went up. Not only that, but previously you only had to carry mortgage insurance until you paid off 20% of your loan. Now you have to keep paying mortgage insurance for the entire life of the loan. So because I got under contract before April 1st, I am paying lower mortgage insurance and I can drop it once I have an 80% loan to value on my house.

Now if I wasn't aware of the FED's influence on the gov't, and new legislation that is going into effect, I'd be out 1,000s of dollars.
 5 years ago '08        #58
The N 469 heat pts469
space
space
$45,582 | Props total: 17257 17257
Lil snatch getting that pounding raw

5 years ago '04        #59
ImamThug187 6 heat pts
space
space
$5,623 | Props total: 8 8
Watch the full documentary "9/11 Missing Links".

Is it not ironic that zionist owned the twin towers + building 7 and they insured it specifically against terrorist attacks weeks before 9/11? Is it not ironic that none of the 4000 Jewish employees were told not to go to work that day? Is it not ironic that zionist were in charge of world trade center security? Is it not ironic that the first people arrested after 9/11 were Israeli mossad? up to 70 were detained and caught with explosives. Israel is the ONLY country that benefits from today's illegal wars and genocide.

[video - click to view]

04-02-2013, 12:57 PM         #60
WeBeRollin 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Blood Edge said:
It doesn't even matter if 9/11 was staged by the government. Everyone knows what happened next in Afghanistan and Iraq. If that doesn't prove to people the level of corruption in the United States, nothing will.
Do you even understand what american politics has been since the creation of this country? If you attack us, we attack back. Look at the Lusitania attack, we enter WWI. They bomb Pearl Harbor, we go after Japan. Terrorists k!ll American civilians on our own soil, we attack them and anyone who protects them. This war was going to happen.

For all your basket heads out there, if this was a conspiracy, what on earth do you plan to do about it? Sit around on forums and talk about how fu*ked up this country is? You're on the same level of activism as the people who think the Holocaust was fake. Go outside and run around your neighborhood, maybe plan a vacation, go to a sports game, or enjoy any of the other amazing freedoms and opportunities that our great country has given us. Our government isn't going to change and unless you plan on doing something, go out and live your life.
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
120 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Unseen 50 & Yayo footage in 2000 for cash money Tour!
35 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
87 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Death of Barry Sherman (Apotex founder) and his wife, December 15, 2017
21 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
320 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Jimmy Interviews The Roots' Black Thought About His Epic 10-Minute Free..
100 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Shane Larkin trolls a BX member
16 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
171 comments
21 hours ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy