Apr 1 - Sifting of WTC debris for Sept. 11 remains begins

most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
100 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
88 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
149 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
17 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 04-01-2013, 09:28 PM         #21
Escodamus 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Govt gettin sloppy with the coverups,
 5 years ago '04        #22
lilsnatch770|M 101 heat pts101
space
space
$31,891 | Props total: 2001 2001
 Spiffy said:
and you are the reason why all these laws pass and congress takes our taxes, because you vote for and beleive everything a politician tells you. Good like in life g

edit: just notice his name
This conspiracy is not even close to being factually based. It is hilariously awful and has been disproved time and time again.

I don't think the government is doing a good job in plenty of areas, but I am not retarded enough to believe in this conspiracy and about 99% of the other ones these retards push.

The problem is, I actually got an education beyond High School so I am intelligent enough to realize these September 11th conspiracies are fu*king retarded.

Keep telling yourself the government knocked down the buildings. Keep telling yourself the government wants to take away people's guns. Keep telling yourself their is a world order and a world currency on the way.

I have been here long enough to know that you conspiracy fu*ktards are retarded and have never once been right. Please, find a post that was made by one of the main conspiracy twats around here that turned out to be right.

Go read through the Aurora and Sandy Hook threads those fu*king retarded whiffed over and over and over.

Good luck with the conspiracy non-sense. Let me know when one of those "facts" you retards push actually comes to fruition.

Let me give you a hint.......none of the sh*t these idiots say will ever happen. Go check out the retard corner if you don't believe me
 5 years ago '04        #23
RYLNYC|m 5 heat pts
space
space
$11,841 | Props total: 1133 1133
 stabbin101 said:
2. All Jewish employees did not come into work
LMAAAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I usually respect anyone and everyone's opinions/theories no matter how farfetched or how strongly I disagree with them, but you sir, are a complete f-cking idiot for this particular bulletin.

In fact, that comment alone is so stupid that it voids the rest of your post.

On topic though, I question how legit this story is. I know the source is obviously solid, but this story doesn't make much sense.
 5 years ago '04        #24
TNWTMP 
space
space
$1,649 | Props total: 13 13
So where is the proof that a 747 hit the Pentagon?

Ill wait...
 5 years ago '06        #25
imthatinfamous 39 heat pts39
space
space
$7,997 | Props total: 3482 3482
 stabbin101 said:
Read about how the government took all the steel from there and had it melted down As fast possible so that no tests can be conducted on it to prove that it didn't collapse on its own.

It's been 12 years since this happened and they're now just sifting through the rubble.

Every single action taken by the government surrounding the 9/11 tragedy seems to be sketchy.

Something definitely went down other than terrorist.

1. WTC was built to withstand a hit by a 747
3. Building Dont fall so perfectly as they did. Planned demolitions don't even look like that all the time.
4. Pentagon had a perfect square hole after a 747 crashed into the side. No indication of any damage to anywhere else on the building, which is weird considering a plane has a huge wing span
5. Also, no debris was found larger than a fistful belonging to a 747, no engine parts, no nothing.
6. NORAD claims it was offline and did not detect such airborne anomalies
7. Building 7 was actually demolished, watch the footage
8. And there's a bunch of more sh*t.

Word is that Israel spies in America who were spying on suspected terrorist found out about the plot a month before it happened and failed to notify the unites states intelligence agencies

Use your brain people.

Stop watching CNN and FOX.

I dont believe the official story, and actually believe there might be some truth to several of these claims...but come on now...how you know not 1 jewish person showed up to work, never heard anything about it being able to withstand an impact of a 747 especially since construction of the twin towers began in 1966 and a 747 wasn't introduced to the world until 1970...

p.s you forgot the most important part about the pentagon hit... the collision happened to occur in the budgeting office...days after it was announced that billions or trillions of dollars were missing
 5 years ago '11        #26
KING JAYY 535 heat pts535
space
space
$52,287 | Props total: 19995 19995
 lilsnatch770 said:
This conspiracy is not even close to being factually based. It is hilariously awful and has been disproved time and time again.

I don't think the government is doing a good job in plenty of areas, but I am not retarded enough to believe in this conspiracy and about 99% of the other ones these retards push.

The problem is, I actually got an education beyond High School so I am intelligent enough to realize these September 11th conspiracies are fu*king retarded.

Keep telling yourself the government knocked down the buildings. Keep telling yourself the government wants to take away people's guns. Keep telling yourself their is a world order and a world currency on the way.

I have been here long enough to know that you conspiracy fu*ktards are retarded and have never once been right. Please, find a post that was made by one of the main conspiracy twats around here that turned out to be right.

Go read through the Aurora and Sandy Hook threads those fu*king retarded whiffed over and over and over.

Good luck with the conspiracy non-sense. Let me know when one of those "facts" you retards push actually comes to fruition.

Let me give you a hint.......none of the sh*t these idiots say will ever happen. Go check out the retard corner if you don't believe me
omg
 5 years ago '04        #27
Tha754kid 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,903 | Props total: 833 833
 Tony Franks said:
The fu*k?
Same thing I said. I was like, damn somebody bumped an old a.ss thread. What the hell took so long for this to happen????
 5 years ago '12        #28
You Hater 1447 heat pts1447
space
space
$42,397 | Props total: 19885 19885
 stabbin101 said:
Read about how the government took all the steel from there and had it melted down As fast possible so that no tests can be conducted on it to prove that it didn't collapse on its own.

It's been 12 years since this happened and they're now just sifting through the rubble.

Every single action taken by the government surrounding the 9/11 tragedy seems to be sketchy.

3. Building Dont fall so perfectly as they did. Planned demolitions don't even look like that all the time.
4. Pentagon had a perfect square hole after a 747 crashed into the side. No indication of any damage to anywhere else on the building, which is weird considering a plane has a huge wing span
5. Also, no debris was found larger than a fistful belonging to a 747, no engine parts, no nothing.

Word is that Israel spies in America who were spying on suspected terrorist found out about the plot a month before it happened and failed to notify the unites states intelligence agencies

Use your brain people.

OK now im getting freaked out
 5 years ago '06        #29
imthatinfamous 39 heat pts39
space
space
$7,997 | Props total: 3482 3482
 TNWTMP said:
So where is the proof that a 747 hit the Pentagon?

Ill wait...
where is the proof that it did not hit the Pentagon

the problem with pointing fingers and claiming something...is that you need to come up with some kind of proof or evidence
 5 years ago '12        #30
Whoo da Don 
space
space
$590 | Props total: 0 0
 stabbin101 said:

Use your brain people.

5 years ago '04        #31
TNWTMP 
space
space
$1,649 | Props total: 13 13
 imthatinfamous said:
where is the proof that it did not hit the Pentagon

the problem with pointing fingers and claiming something...is that you need to come up with some kind of proof or evidence
One vid that I've seen in particular compares the dimensions of a 747 and the dimensions of the hole in the side of the pentagon. sh*t didn't add up.

Also the official footage showing the "plane" hitting the pentagon was laughable. I mean they're were multiple cameras that could have captured this event and they show us the worse footage they can.

I decided not to go along with the "official" stories being broadcast by US media. I needed a better explanation of the events that happened that day...

But you know, it is what it is. Don't get all butt hurt. You can believe whatever the fu*k you wanna believe.
 04-01-2013, 10:41 PM         #32
MoP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
2750 ppl man. Truly sad. I wonder how many dimes died that day
 5 years ago '04        #33
Prodigy 36 heat pts36
space
space
$9,152 | Props total: 1 1
 lilsnatch770 said:

This mindless fool thinks that having a post secondary degree is exclusive to people who are foolish enough to believe the "official" story about what happened. There are countless of historians and such, much more intelligent than you, who also question the "official" story.

You don't even realize how ridiculous you sound. You struggle to stay on a single topic, instead simply attempting to make blanket statements and ridiculous generalizations. For you to act like people are crazy for questioning the "official" story is pretty sad considering the long history of U.S involvement in false flag attacks. And even taking out of the equation the possibility of direct government involvement, the story is STILL extremely weak.

The topic at hand is the "official" story of 9/11. Not Sandy Hook, not Aurora.

You're entertaining though, always funny to see people that are so content with being ignorant and using a condescending tone to offset the fact that their argument holds no weight.

What your post secondary education should have taught you is how to have a logical debate and how to formulate cohesive thoughts, and you lack the ability to do either.

Some individuals make farfetched claims, but for you to group everyone who questions certain things with regards to the government together, speaks volumes about your intelligence.

Last edited by Prodigy; 04-01-2013 at 10:44 PM..
 5 years ago '11        #34
bobby doobie 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$3,493 | Props total: 250 250
It's sad that there is people who believe what the crooks in our government tell them and refuse to think for themselves.
 5 years ago '04        #35
kidd247 9 heat pts
space
space
$3,156 | Props total: 1692 1692
 Prodigy said:
This mindless fool thinks that having a post secondary degree is exclusive to people who are foolish enough to believe the "official" story about what happened. There are countless of historians and such, much more intelligent than you, who also question the "official" story.

You don't even realize how ridiculous you sound. You struggle to stay on a single topic, instead simply attempting to make blanket statements and ridiculous generalizations. For you to act like people are crazy for questioning the "official" story is pretty sad considering the long history of U.S involvement in false flag attacks. And even taking out of the equation the possibility of direct government involvement, the story is STILL extremely weak.

The topic at hand is the "official" story of 9/11. Not Sandy Hook, not Aurora.

You're entertaining though, always funny to see people that are so content with being ignorant and using a condescending tone to offset the fact that their argument holds no weight.

What your post secondary education should have taught you is how to have a logical debate and how to formulate cohesive thoughts, and you lack the ability to do either.

Some individuals make farfetched claims, but for you to group everyone who questions certain things with regards to the government together, speaks volumes about your intelligence.

I've made peace with the observation that most people just want to remain blind to the facts.. But as I said in before, there's just no way those towers fell PERFECTLY and damn near in SYNC like they did, on their own. Those planes were buried in the towers, maybe they would have fallen at some point but no, not like that. Anyhow, u know what they say about leading a horse to water.

And to add to the conspirators always come up with these crazy theories but "nothing ever happens" talk.. This is a game of chess, not checkers.
 5 years ago '06        #36
RaulG 
space
space
space
$1,320 | Props total: 311 311
 lilsnatch770 said:

exactly lol...
 5 years ago '04        #37
ItAlY2BkLyN 238 heat pts238
space
space
$22,141 | Props total: 9449 9449
 lilsnatch770 said:

you're a fu*king idiot. you think you're bad a.ss because you went to some vocational college or some sh*t? I have a degree in mass media studies with an emphasis in critical media analysis AND a degree in technical journalism. And that was back in 05. So why don't you try and school me on some sh*t?

Proof that sh*t is coming true? Look at all the legislation that has been passed. Are you serious? Look at the wars we're in and we've been in. Look at how our tax laws changed. Look at our insurance industry. Look at our agricultural system. Look at our healthcare system. Look who is benefiting. Corporations run our government. All conspiracy theories aside, simply look at the appointees in our government. All special interests.

You haven't come with any valid arguments. Only running your mouth tryin' to talk down about everybody. You've made zero points and done nothing except make yourself look like a gullible loudmouth who thinks he's got it all figured out.

You're not doing anyone any favors. You aren't spreading knowledge. You're not enriching anyone elses life. So shut the fu*k up already and go back to "just be happy and live your life".

Last edited by ItAlY2BkLyN; 04-02-2013 at 12:00 AM..
 5 years ago '04        #38
D.IrIsH 333 heat pts333
space
space
$5,200 | Props total: 7042 7042
 lilsnatch770 said:

5 years ago '08        #39
Future 44 heat pts44
space
space
$34,246 | Props total: 1276 1276
 lilsnatch770 said:

Your name should be in the dictionary next to the word "dumbfu*k"
 5 years ago '10        #40
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,866 | Props total: 13661 13661
ppl still blindly trust and believe american politicians?

neither of us knows whom had their part in this, but if you think these were terrorists that were trained here by americans then go ahead lol

all these years and they are just NOW going through the debris? Guess it takes 11 years for it to cool down and become nonhazardous

common sense >>> book smarts every time smh....
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
153 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
90 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Floor Kids (Game looks dope)
20 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Snippets of American Dream-Cole ft. Kendrick
46 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 12 - US 'Living Off 1950s Infrastructure,' Must Spend $2 Trillion to Moder..
78 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
71 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who's jumping on this Tron(Trx) Spaceship??
96 comments
2 days ago
@misc
most viewed right now
NBA LONZO BALL FULL HIGHLIGHTS DEBUT GAME IN NY GOES OFF FROM 3 POINT LAND :mj..
50 comments
1 day ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy