Apr 1 - Sifting of WTC debris for Sept. 11 remains begins

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
206 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
255 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
91 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA After losing seven straight, Stan Van Gundy calls out Andre Drummond, Pist..
40 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '05        #1
5780 pageviews
112 comments

phantomnation 2093 heat pts2093
space
space
$6,495 | Props total: 18770 18770
Apr 1 - Sifting of WTC debris for Sept. 11 remains begins

[pic - click to view]

NEW YORK (AP) -- The New York City medical examiner says it has started sifting construction debris from the World Trade Center site in an effort to find any human remains from the 9/11 terrorist attacks.

The work began Monday. It's expected to continue for about 10 weeks on Staten Island.

Deputy Mayor Cas Holloway said in a memo Friday that DNA testing will continue until every possible identification can be made.

City officials say about 60 truckloads of construction debris have been collected around the site over the past 2 1/2 years. A skyscraper will replace the twin towers.

Some 2,750 people died at the World Trade Center in the 2001 attacks. So far, 1,634 people have been identified.

[pic - click to view]

Source

112 comments for "Apr 1 - Sifting of WTC debris for Sept. 11 remains begins"

5 years ago '06        #2
philly337 20 heat pts20
space
space
$28,985 | Props total: 10647 10647
Uhhh why did this take so long?
 5 years ago '11        #3
Tony Franks 6 heat pts
space
space
$9,396 | Props total: 3868 3868
The fu*k?
 04-01-2013, 11:54 AM         #4
Stabbin101 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 philly337 said:
Uhhh why did this take so long?
Read about how the government took all the steel from there and had it melted down As fast possible so that no tests can be conducted on it to prove that it didn't collapse on its own.

It's been 12 years since this happened and they're now just sifting through the rubble.

Every single action taken by the government surrounding the 9/11 tragedy seems to be sketchy.

Something definitely went down other than terrorist.

1. WTC was built to withstand a hit by a 747
2. All Jewish employees did not come into work
3. Building Dont fall so perfectly as they did. Planned demolitions don't even look like that all the time.
4. Pentagon had a perfect square hole after a 747 crashed into the side. No indication of any damage to anywhere else on the building, which is weird considering a plane has a huge wing span
5. Also, no debris was found larger than a fistful belonging to a 747, no engine parts, no nothing.
6. NORAD claims it was offline and did not detect such airborne anomalies
7. Building 7 was actually demolished, watch the footage
8. And there's a bunch of more sh*t.

Word is that Israel spies in America who were spying on suspected terrorist found out about the plot a month before it happened and failed to notify the unites states intelligence agencies

Use your brain people.

Stop watching CNN and FOX.
 5 years ago '08        #5
Future 44 heat pts44
space
space
$34,246 | Props total: 1276 1276
 stabbin101 said:
Read about how the government took all the steel from there and had it melted down As fast possible so that no tests can be conducted on it to prove that it didn't collapse on its own.

It's been 12 years since this happened and they're now just sifting through the rubble.

Every single action taken by the government surrounding the 9/11 tragedy seems to be sketchy.

3. Building Dont fall so perfectly as they did. Planned demolitions don't even look like that all the time.
4. Pentagon had a perfect square hole after a 747 crashed into the side. No indication of any damage to anywhere else on the building, which is weird considering a plane has a huge wing span
5. Also, no debris was found larger than a fistful belonging to a 747, no engine parts, no nothing.

Word is that Israel spies in America who were spying on suspected terrorist found out about the plot a month before it happened and failed to notify the unites states intelligence agencies

Use your brain people.

This.... 3 buildings fall down in free fall speed on the same day, part of the same event, and in the exact same way.... what a fu*kin coincidence.... 2 planes disintegrated upon impact for the first time in history or so we're told.... 16 foot hole is left from a fu*kin boeing.... planes flying at 6 feet off the ground 500 miles an hour.... and dumb fu*ks believe it.... haha

this sh*t is worse than a fairy tale...
 5 years ago '04        #6
lilsnatch770|M 101 heat pts101
space
space
$31,891 | Props total: 2001 2001
You conspiracy nutjobs are fu*king pathetic
 5 years ago '07        #7
Ham Rove 3511 heat pts3511
space
space
$55,224 | Props total: 19983 19983
 5 years ago '06        #8
LGK 35 heat pts35
space
space
$6,667 | Props total: 1226 1226
 lilsnatch770 said:
still even if the theorists are wrong, why are they just now looking thru this sh*t? this event happened when i was in elementary school.. i'm 22 now, whats up with that?

somethings fishy b

5 years ago '04        #9
Propel Water 20 heat pts20
space
space
$19,400 | Props total: 4297 4297
They sold all that melted down steel to china too
 5 years ago '04        #10
lilsnatch770|M 101 heat pts101
space
space
$31,891 | Props total: 2001 2001
 Fras1788 said:

How's Uncle Sammy's d!ck tasting you queer.
Wow good comeback.......have fun living your pathetic life. Why don't you tell me some more sh*t that will never come true. You f*ggots say the same sh*t every time something major happens in America and NOTHING ever happens.

It's pathetic, but so is your life so it is nothing new for you
 5 years ago '04        #11
ItAlY2BkLyN 238 heat pts238
space
space
$22,146 | Props total: 9453 9453
 lilsnatch770 said:
Wow good comeback.......have fun living your pathetic life. Why don't you tell me some more sh*t that will never come true. You f*ggots say the same sh*t every time something major happens in America and NOTHING ever happens.

It's pathetic, but so is your life so it is nothing new for you
uh....it already happened. If you want to blindly believe the official story, then you're more gullible than those "conspiracy theorists" you think you're so high above. Watch 9/11 Lose Change and tell me you still think the same. Or are you that much of a Bush supporter that it has to be fake?

fu*k the human remains, sift through and find that thermite
 5 years ago '07        #12
Ham Rove 3511 heat pts3511
space
space
$55,224 | Props total: 19983 19983
 ItAlY2BkLyN said:
uh....it already happened. If you want to blindly believe the official story, then you're more gullible than those "conspiracy theorists" you think you're so high above. Watch 9/11 Lose Change and tell me you still think the same. Or are you that much of a Bush supporter that it has to be fake?

fu*k the human remains, sift through and find that thermite
yeah watch loose change and then you'll be informed. this is what k!lls me about conspiracy theorists, loose change is your proof? loose change has been debunked sooo many times.
 5 years ago '04        #13
ItAlY2BkLyN 238 heat pts238
space
space
$22,146 | Props total: 9453 9453
 minimafiaaj said:
yeah watch loose change and then you'll be informed. this is what k!lls me about conspiracy theorists, loose change is your proof? loose change has been debunked sooo many times.
I'm not saying take it at face value. I'm saying watch it and then form your own opinion.

Any documentary is biased. That's because they can be. They're designed to make 1 specific argument. But aside from any NWO sh*t, 9/11 has more inconsistencies than any other event in recent times.

Where's the plane that hit the pentagon? I would like to find 1 legitimate source that explains how there is not 1 piece of aircraft at the pentagon.

Not to mention the US has a history of staged events used as excuses to go to war.

I know it's very hard for some people to realize that reality isn't what you've always been told.

You mean to tell me you really think terrorists were behind 9/11 and we really went into Iraq for WMDs?

Last edited by ItAlY2BkLyN; 04-01-2013 at 05:43 PM..
 5 years ago '06        #14
RaulG 
space
space
space
$1,320 | Props total: 311 311
naw when I was a kid I would watch these conspiracy videos and 911 stuff and believe them...

But now that im older I realize how stupid these conspiracy videos are... Its always some random people making some retarded youtube video like that loose change video and they say things like...

... one time a plane crashed into a building in europe and the building didnt fall... So 911 has to be staged because the building fell...

or

... A bomb blew up inside the buildings... the proof?... a person around the towers said they heard a loud boom... thats the proof...

I just laugh at 99 percent of conspiracy theories... Im sure things get covered up but people go way overboard with these conspiracy theories...
 5 years ago '07        #15
RubbahBandMayn 6 heat pts
space
space
$12,960 | Props total: 5874 5874
 Fras1788 said:

How's Uncle Sammy's d!ck tasting you queer.
 5 years ago '09        #16
Spiffy 34 heat pts34
space
space
$20,051 | Props total: 26 26
 stabbin101 said:

Use your brain people.

but, but but, no wait, you are right.

props
 5 years ago '09        #17
Spiffy 34 heat pts34
space
space
$20,051 | Props total: 26 26
 lilsnatch770 said:
and you are the reason why all these laws pass and congress takes our taxes, because you vote for and beleive everything a politician tells you. Good like in life g

edit: just notice his name
 5 years ago '07        #18
wtr1906 45 heat pts45
space
space
$17,725 | Props total: 4479 4479
Is this some sort of April Fool's joke????
 5 years ago '04        #19
dsoul 
space
space
space
$1,051 | Props total: 16 16
 ItAlY2BkLyN said:
I'm not saying take it at face value. I'm saying watch it and then form your own opinion.

Any documentary is biased. That's because they can be. They're designed to make 1 specific argument. But aside from any NWO sh*t, 9/11 has more inconsistencies than any other event in recent times.

Where's the plane that hit the pentagon? I would like to find 1 legitimate source that explains how there is not 1 piece of aircraft at the pentagon.

Not to mention the US has a history of staged events used as excuses to go to war.

I know it's very hard for some people to realize that reality isn't what you've always been told.

You mean to tell me you really think terrorists were behind 9/11 and we really went into Iraq for WMDs?

This

False flag events have been around since World war 1

It's disgusting the things America will do to provoke war

War=money
 5 years ago '12        #20
Di Warlord 8 heat pts
space
space
$11,500 | Props total: 10965 10965
 stabbin101 said:

1. WTC was built to withstand a hit by a 7472. All Jewish employees did not come into work

Use your brain people.

I have problems with the bold...

1. Without looking it up online to verify the information, I believe the two towers were built to withstand a 707 or smaller Boeing Jet, just in case a pilot got lost in fog or clouds without his radar. a 747 is big as fu*k bruh, I highly doubt anyone can build a tower that high that can withstand a 747 plowing through that. Unless you got evidence stating otherwise.

2. All Jewish employees did not come to work. Really? Prove it.

3. once again, the 747 is big as fu*k, and its cruising speed is somewhere in the 600's. It had a perfectly good engine when it crashed with almost all of its fuel, and gravity on its side.. I wouldn't expect to find any pieces left of that plane bigger than a fist. Once again, proof.

4. NORAD actually scrambled f!ghters to intercept the second aircraft (if I'm not mistaken) and possibly shoot it down. They didn't shoot it down and called off the f!ghters because they were worried as to what exactly the terrorists were going to do, what would happen to the plane when it lands, etc.

Just going off of what I know
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
74 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
62 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
181 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
46 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thick as fu-k
57 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 13 - Study: Women rate the strongest men as the most attractive
82 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Landlord Accused Of Masturbating On Tenant's Clothes When She Wasn't H..
23 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sorry Em This Not It I Mean At Least You Tried
145 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy