Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
62 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Phat ass white girl for real
17 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
84 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Read Westbrooks lips to Embiid
66 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 04-01-2013, 07:15 PM         #81
lord cezar 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
No wonder it suck so bad ... Street King immortal is going to be a classic cause fif put 3 years of wrk into it
 5 years ago '06        #82
vinceisallin 11 heat pts11
space
space
$6,843 | Props total: 1755 1755
 ash1990 said:

White people are so desperate for Justin to be in the same level as R.Kelly
What's that a convicted pedo hahahahaha?
 5 years ago '09        #83
Ash10 21 heat pts21
space
space
$49,084 | Props total: 8870 8870
 vinceisallin said:
What's that a convicted pedo hahahahaha?
I'm talking musically, stop talking about the King of R&B personal life

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '13        #84
MeteorMan 32 heat pts32
space
space
$3,502 | Props total: 543 543
Yall actin as if this man put out a Maxwell masterpiece or somethin. The album is OK. Not great, but OK. There's much better R&B out there that won't get played because people don't want to see the faces a.ssociated with their music.

Last edited by MeteorMan; 04-01-2013 at 08:06 PM..
 5 years ago '06        #85
vinceisallin 11 heat pts11
space
space
$6,843 | Props total: 1755 1755
 ash1990 said:
I'm talking musically, stop talking about the King of R&B personal life

[pic - click to view]

Oh yeah. I bet he gets bored performing bump n grind ,and I believe I can fly
 5 years ago '10        #86
TheMindOf 21 heat pts21
space
space
$27,749 | Props total: 16554 16554
 MeteorMan said:
Yall actin as if this man put out a Maxwell masterpiece or somethin. The album is OK. Not great, but OK. There's much better R&B out there that won't go played because people don't want to see the faces a.ssociated with their music.

[pic - click to view]

n*gga what?

Are you insinuating that the radio won't play an R&B artist if they're not white?

I really hope I'm misinterpreting your post..

Otherwise, name some names...
 5 years ago '13        #87
MeteorMan 32 heat pts32
space
space
 TheMindOf said:

[pic - click to view]

n*gga what?

Are you insinuating that the radio won't play an R&B artist if they're not white?

If you can't even see that artists such as Maxwell, Eric Roberson, Musiq Soulchild etc have all made better music than JT and only have a fraction of the fame that he has in the same genre, than I don't know what to tell you. Most of America ain't checkin for these artists.
 5 years ago '05        #88
Coreyw1014 
space
space
$1,395 | Props total: 280 280
Tunnel Vision is all imma say!!!
 5 years ago '10        #89
TheMindOf 21 heat pts21
space
space
$27,749 | Props total: 16554 16554
 MeteorMan said:
If you can't even see that artists such as Maxwell, Eric Roberson, Musiq Soulchild etc have all made better music than JT and only have a fraction of the fame that he has in the same genre, than I don't know what to tell you. Most of America ain't checkin for these artists.
They just don't make radio hits anymore. Also, if their fan base came out in droves and copped their new sh*t, they would be getting more spins, no matter what they were putting out.

But don't act like when Musiq put out "Buddy" a few years ago it wasn't getting major spins..

All you just did was name some of your favorite artist that aren't poppin anymore in the mainstream.

That happens to artist in every genre..

But to insinuate that black/brown artist don't get no love in the R&B game is just ridiculous

- Frank Ocean just put out one of the most acclaimed albums of last year and clean up at the Grammys

- Beyonce just headlined the supper bowl

- Bruno Mars gets a tremendous amount of love. You still can't escape "Locked Out of Heaven" and his album is platinum.

- The Weeknd just rereleased some old mix tapes and it went Gold. Wicked Games is all over the radio

- Miguel just had one of the biggest records of last year with "Adorn"

- Rihanna (don't even need to speak on that)

Need I go on?

R&B is DOMINATED by Black and Brown folks.. JT is just an anomaly
 5 years ago '07        #90
240ka 49 heat pts49
space
space
$22,348 | Props total: 2063 2063
 TheMindOf said:

[pic - click to view]

n*gga what?

I hope you aren't retarded enough to believe what you typed.

Last edited by 240ka; 04-01-2013 at 08:36 PM..
 5 years ago '10        #91
beast mode 25 heat pts25
space
space
$13,973 | Props total: 1798 1798
album was pretty weak. happy jt did his numbers though. will never hate on success
 5 years ago '13        #92
MeteorMan 32 heat pts32
space
space
 TheMindOf said:
They just don't make radio hits anymore. Also, if their fan base came out in droves and copped their new sh*t, they would be getting more spins, no matter what they were putting out.

But don't act like when Musiq put out "Buddy" a few years ago it wasn't getting major spins..

All you just did was name some of your favorite artist that aren't poppin anymore in the mainstream.

That happens to artist in every genre..

But to insinuate that black/brown artist don't get no love in the R&B game is just ridiculous

- Frank Ocean just put out one of the most acclaimed albums of last year and clean up at the Grammys

- Beyonce just headlined the supper bowl

- Bruno Mars gets a tremendous amount of love. You still can't escape "Locked Out of Heaven" and his album is platinum.

- The Weeknd just rereleased some old mix tapes and it went Gold. Wicked Games is all over the radio

- Miguel just had one of the biggest records of last year with "Adorn"

- Rihanna (don't even need to speak on that)

Need I go on?

R&B is DOMINATED by Black and Brown folks.. JT is just an anomaly
The artists I mentioned never relied on mainstream radio play because their music was never on mainstream radio stations. It was confined to URBAN radio to a predominantly URBAN audience. Even though their music was considered R&B, they never gained mainstream success the way JT has despite being a part of the same genre. On the other hand JT's music was both on URBAN and MAINSTREAM radio stations. To go even further, the artists I mentioned did/currently had major label deals at one point the same way JT had. So on that front, your point is moot.

Rihanna, Beyonce, and Bruno Mars all sing POP music. Miguel is mainly popular with black and brown people. Not with Mainstream America. And Frank Ocean used his connections with OF to springboard into a solo career of his own. He already had a mainstream fan base when he came out with OF. Even at this very moment, JT is the mainstream FACE of R&B. Not any of the people you or I just mentioned. Even though the genre is dominated by black and brown people, white artists are pushed more, promoted more, and get more spins than their black and brown counterparts.
 5 years ago '07        #93
MiseryCityTexas 19 heat pts19
space
space
space
$20,601 | Props total: 4206 4206
makaveli was recorded in 7 days yet was a bagillion 100 times better than 20/20. fu*k outta here
 04-01-2013, 09:28 PM         #94
.aviator.man. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
copped, 1st day...

unreal how fast he made this masterpiece...

Last edited by .aviator.man.; 04-01-2013 at 09:31 PM..
 5 years ago '04        #95
haterade2885 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,780 | Props total: 102 102
 ash1990 said:

White people are so desperate for Justin to be in the same level as R.Kelly
lol same level as r kelly? this is where you make your family look real bad... justin is way above r kelly, not only with the music but movies and tv as well. justin is so much higher than r kelly he could p!ss on him, but he doesnt because he knows r kelly will like it.

now go back to 1998 and listen to an r kelly record
 5 years ago '04        #96
Drunk By Myself 
space
space
space
$1,811 | Props total: 0 0
IF you look at the credits he didnt really write any of the songs anyway. Going in and singing over a 20 day period and making minor adjustments to the lyrics isnt that great of an accomplishment.

But i think the album is dope anyway.
 04-01-2013, 10:21 PM         #97
.aviator.man. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 GameTheory said:

Dudes with these hyperboles are exposing their taste in R&B...or lack thereof.
im not entitled to my opinion?

albums not pure r&b, its mixed with pop...to me its flawless for what it is, plz dont twist me with these stans.
 5 years ago '07        #98
cankstoochie 48 heat pts48
space
space
$16,593 | Props total: 1054 1054
 nonzero said:
Makaveli returns.
its god forgives and i don't
 5 years ago '06        #99
KillaTime87 
space
space
space
$142 | Props total: 1 1
This album isn't his best but, it's good. You have to give it a listen. Someone said the Chris Brown dropped a better song and that's cool but, when is he going to drop a good album? IMO this is a nice piece of work. A little to grown for most of you knuckleheads. It's cool cause everyone can't make their music evolve like him.
 5 years ago '07        #100
240ka 49 heat pts49
space
space
$22,348 | Props total: 2063 2063
 MeteorMan said:
The artists I mentioned never relied on mainstream radio play because their music was never on mainstream radio stations. It was confined to URBAN radio to a predominantly URBAN audience. Even though their music was considered R&B, they never gained mainstream success the way JT has despite being a part of the same genre. On the other hand JT's music was both on URBAN and MAINSTREAM radio stations. To go even further, the artists I mentioned did/currently had major label deals at one point the same way JT had. So on that front, your point is moot.

Rihanna, Beyonce, and Bruno Mars all sing POP music. Miguel is mainly popular with black and brown people. Not with Mainstream America. And Frank Ocean used his connections with OF to springboard into a solo career of his own. He already had a mainstream fan base when he came out with OF. Even at this very moment, JT is the mainstream FACE of R&B. Not any of the people you or I just mentioned. Even though the genre is dominated by black and brown people, white artists are pushed more, promoted more, and get more spins than their black and brown counterparts.
JT is one of the faces of pop, not r&b. come on with the bs, dawg. He's a pop artists. Gotta love how young want to call him r&b after this lame album
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
57 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
138 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
112 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
128 comments
2 days ago