TYGA ft. Jadakiss & Tupac - Hit 'Em Up

most viewed right now
 105
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
80 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 67
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
42 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 54
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
14 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
 43
NBA JAYSON TATUMS CAREER IS OFFICIALLY OVER :mjdamn:
55 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 04-01-2013, 12:52 AM         #21
Joe DC  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Pac in Cuba shaking his head right now.
 5 years ago '10        #22
kiddrocay 27 heat pts27
space
avatar space
space
$19,652 | Props total: 4485 4485
 Eagles All Day said:
I didn't even hear the song
play it brah, sh*t is gonna p!ss you off

watch...
 5 years ago '10        #23
Agentzer0oo0 209 heat pts209
space
avatar space
space
$67,874 | Props total: 20888 20888
Party gon turn up when this cmon on ayyye.
 5 years ago '09        #24
Arob 20 heat pts20
space
avatar space
space
$3,766 | Props total: 919 919
Wow this is awful
 04-01-2013, 01:20 AM         #25
Yung Chance  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Joe DC said:
Pac in Cuba shaking his head right now.
 5 years ago '06        #26
lmnop 122 heat pts122
space
space
space
$20,854 | Props total: 944 944
i actually like this. Pac is the only rapper who's style can transcend throughout any era. i'm a grown man who actually witnessed Pac's music when he was alive; it's amazing how his bars can blend in with this generation without feeling nostalgic...

...maybe the song could have been formatted better? i guess, but to straight sh*t on it? it's not that bad. get with the times.
 5 years ago '10        #27
TheMindOf 21 heat pts21
space
avatar space
space
$27,749 | Props total: 16554 16554
 e180th said:
i actually like this. Pac is the only rapper who's style can transcend throughout any era. i'm a grown man who actually witnessed Pac's music when he was alive; it's amazing how his bars can blend in with this generation without feeling nostalgic...

...maybe the song could have been formatted better? i guess, but to straight sh*t on it? it's not that bad. get with the times.
You act like Pac the only dead rapper who vocals been used after their death...
 5 years ago '06        #28
lmnop 122 heat pts122
space
space
space
$20,854 | Props total: 944 944
 TheMindOf said:
You act like Pac the only dead rapper who vocals been used after their death...
when's the last time you heard Biggies vocals on a track?
 5 years ago '12        #29
King Jaffe Joe 23 heat pts23
space
avatar space
space
$8,090 | Props total: 4765 4765
 e180th said:
when's the last time you heard Biggies vocals on a track?

[video - click to view]

 5 years ago '06        #30
lmnop 122 heat pts122
space
space
space
$20,854 | Props total: 944 944
 nameless1 said:
i just peeped what TheMindOf bolded in the quote...

...what i meant was, when is the last time you heard a Biggie verse in a new song?
 5 years ago '12        #31
Mr Fujaveli 36 heat pts36
space
avatar space
space
$23,445 | Props total: 12811 12811
 HipHopFactz said:
So he cut a bunch of 2pac verses and made a verse and played back forth with him

Creative,






but he got outshined by a dead rapper

What did you expect?

 kiddrocay said:
cmon son, I thought even you would be mad that this is destroying his legacy
sh*t was wack as hell but nothing can ruin the GOD'S legacy biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiitch
 5 years ago '12        #32
FreshBeatzBx 32 heat pts32
space
space
space
$5,167 | Props total: 6 6
"Whoever let Tyga sign off on this Pac track is stupid just like his dumbass"


Everything about this sh*t makes me mad. I just don't understand like who was nodding they head to this sh*t like "yea that sh*t dope" n*gga GTFOH. This n*gga DJ Mustard or whoever made this beat don't need to be eating like this. It's 2 many n*ggas better than him & this sh*t that needa be in this spot.

I'm surprised Jada attached his name to this, especially it being called "Hit em up" & BIG was ya man??????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ??????????????????????????????????? Somebody who ride for BIG gotta approach him on it. IDGAAAAFFFF if they aint mention 1 word about the beef. You get on this wack a.ss ting ting ting ting ting ting tong ting sh*t & this sh*t is the main reason y ya mans got popped & you got the nerve to make a "letter to big"



SMH
, they gotta stop dis sh*t from hittin airwaves
 04-01-2013, 01:42 AM         #33
Joe DC  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 5 years ago '05        #34
illMattie 127 heat pts127
space
avatar space
space
$4,311 | Props total: 2770 2770
 FreshBeatzBx said:
(...)

I'm surprised Jada attached his name to this, especially it being called "Hit em up" & BIG was ya man???????????????????????????????????????? Somebody who ride for BIG gotta approach him on it. IDGAAAAFFFF if they aint mention 1 word about the beef. You get on this wack a.ss ting ting ting ting ting ting tong ting sh*t & this sh*t is the main reason y ya mans got popped & you got the nerve to make a "letter to big"

(...)


Jada will hop on any song as long as they pay him. He's gotto be the biggest wh0ore in Hip-Hop
 5 years ago '11        #35
box5 
space
space
space
$2,989 | Props total: 14 14
So a dead guy murdered you on your own sh*t:ohhellnonas: yell™
 5 years ago '12        #36
King Jaffe Joe 23 heat pts23
space
avatar space
space
$8,090 | Props total: 4765 4765
 box5 said:
So a dead guy murdered you on your own sh*t:ohhellnonas: yell™

[video - click to view]


are Ghost and chef wack too?
 5 years ago '07        #37
Playa 70 heat pts70
space
avatar space
space
$22,836 | Props total: 194 194
How does one outrap Tupac though? Tyga's among the last I'd expect to do it but is it possible to outdo Tupac dead or alive? He grabbed all the attention in a song.
 5 years ago '12        #38
Mr Fujaveli 36 heat pts36
space
avatar space
space
$23,445 | Props total: 12811 12811
 nameless1 said:


are Ghost and chef wack too?
Ghost ate big

 Nyuzi said:
How does one outrap Tupac though? Tyga's among the last I'd expect to do it but is it possible to outdo Tupac dead or alive? He grabbed all the attention in a song.
nobody can out rap Pac, ever
 5 years ago '12        #39
SlimDunkin 1717 heat pts1717
space
avatar space
space
$10,570 | Props total: 1616 1616
dam dis sh*t hard as fu*k yall trippin


paid mad hommage to pac and jadakiss
 5 years ago '04        #40
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
avatar space
space
$49,412 | Props total: 6438 6438
 RoyceDa59 said:
Someone need to get Mustard a new beat program cause them damn keys are getting annoying
Using the same damn preset group in nexus for every beat..I can understand if it was singles but he did that on almost every track on yg's mixtape


Last edited by justinjones; 04-01-2013 at 09:43 AM..
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 30
Video inside The Administration Kicked Me Out But I Went Round Back On They A@%
37 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 30
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
100 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 21
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
67 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 20
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
81 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 6
Image(s) inside Who's jumping on this Tron(Trx) Spaceship??
89 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
 6
Image(s) inside Let’s keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
57 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 5
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
256 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
 5
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
59 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy