"Real World" Star Marlon Williams Admits To Sex With A Man, But Denies He's Gay OR BiSexual

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
47 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
89 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
79 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
8 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '12        #1
19375 pageviews
94 comments

TheThreadLord 1776 heat pts1776
space
space
$9,554 | Props total: 3101 3101
"Real World" Star Marlon Williams Admits To s3x With A Man, But Denies He's Gay OR Bis3xual

Former Texas Tech football player Marlon Williams, who stars on MTV's "Real World: Portland", opened up about his budding rapper career and his controversial views on s3xuality during his promo rounds. Meet the preacher's kid inside....

Marlon Williams, one of the stars of MTV's "Real World: Portland", opened up about his life and the interesting back story viewers will see unfold on the show this season. And to answer the question we know you're asking: No, we didn't know "Real World" still came on. Hence, why the network seems ready to stir up some controversy.

But alas, a new season is on deck and a black roommate is front and center. The former Texas Tech footballer player is the son of a preacher man and spent most of his young life traveling as a military brat. After failing to go "pro" following a successful football stint in college, he went through a period which led to a few interesting choices, including s3x with a man. In interviews with XXL and The Advocate, he talks about s3xuality, his budding rap career, and explains his views on religion. Here are the highlights:

The Advocate: OK, this is awkward. MTV tells us “Marlon has had intercourse with a man before and does identify with being bis3xual. But he says that he is more attracted to women and doesn't think he would be with a man again.” We could just take their word for it, but we’d rather you tell us yourself how you identify and why.

Marlon Williams: Well, I don't consider myself bis3xual, because I'm not s3xually attracted to men. I did have s3x with a man but my reasoning for it was different. It was in a hectic time of my life filled with f!ghting a lot of life battles. I was just making a lot of decisions that I would not normally make. At that time in my life the gay community embraced me, and it is one of those things that just happened. I have nothing against people who are bis3xual or gay, but that is not my preference.

You’re the son of a preacher and were raised with conservative values. Does that cause conflict for you in terms of your s3xuality?

Well, s3x in any form is hard, because the beliefs of my parents say that you are supposed to wait for marriage. The big misconception used in religion is that some sin is worse than others. That isn't true. All sin is equal. Therefore, anything I do that is sinful can be forgiven if I repent and make changes. My belief is that God forgives anybody who believes and wants a new start in life.

You were a star football player at Texas Tech and were under a lot of pressure to turn pro. Do you ever resent the way other people put those kind of expectations or dreams on your shoulders?

I feel that people having high expectations of me is a good thing. That means they see great things in your character and motivation. I don't agree with the how people treated me when I didn't meet their expectations, though. It's my life, I'm going to live it the way I want. I'm still the same person. It's just sometimes life throws you curveballs and you have to make adjustments.

What are you working on now?

I’m in the studio a lot. I just performed at SXSW. I’ve opened up for Slim Thug, Z-Ro, Mike Jones, Ying Yang Twins. I’ve been doing it, bro. I’ve got two mixtapes out, you can check them out at
[pic - click to view]

Jay Dillinger | WAVY Cartel. Go get those jams. Actually while we were in Portland recording the show, me and Anastasia, another girl from the show, we did music there. We recorded stuff based on what we were going through out there and our life experiences during “The Real World.” We’re gonna put that out this summer.

[pic - click to view]

Meet The Newest Reality Star Who's Stirring Up Controversy: "Real World" Star Marlon Williams Admits To s3x With A Man...But Denies He's Gay OR Bis3xual | The Young, Black, and Fabulous

imagehavent watched a full episode of real world in years

Last edited by TheThreadLord; 04-04-2013 at 07:54 PM..

94 comments for ""Real World" Star Marlon Williams Admits To Sex With A Man, But Denies He's Gay OR BiSexual"

5 years ago '04        #2
skillahmang 2 heat pts
space
space
$23,730 | Props total: 11461 11461
 BlackRepub85 said:
"A man can build bridges all his life. But if he sucks one d!ck, they won't call him a bridge builder."

- Woody Harrelson
the'll call him a c*cksucker.

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '12        #3
TheThreadLord 1776 heat pts1776 OP
space
space
$9,554 | Props total: 3101 3101
 BlackRepub85 said:
"A man can build bridges all his life. But if he sucks one d!ck, they won't call him a bridge builder."

- Woody Harrelson

skillahmang said:
the'll call him a c*cksucker.

[pic - click to view]

not this again
 5 years ago '10        #4
peeyump 15 heat pts15
space
space
$21,112 | Props total: 1271 1271
n*ggaz taking L's ole karamo a.ss n*gga
 5 years ago '11        #5
ZeusSlaps 774 heat pts774
space
space
$27,786 | Props total: 2432 2432
i was gonna watch this season cause the first episode was funny and the season preview looked hella ratchet

but when i saw the preview for wednesday episode when they talkin bout This n*gga "secret" i was like this n*gga must be a f*ggot and look here this thread confirms it

once you let a man d!ck enter you or vice versa yuh a batty bwoy nuh one time business dat my youth

Last edited by ZeusSlaps; 03-31-2013 at 08:49 PM..
 5 years ago '10        #6
shadydre85 34 heat pts34
space
space
$9,437 | Props total: 2397 2397
 5 years ago '05        #7
Danger Zone 58 heat pts58
space
space
$34,161 | Props total: 18434 18434
 5 years ago '05        #8
kriskross00 103 heat pts103
space
space
$18,476 | Props total: 15534 15534
thought this was about marlon wayans haha
 5 years ago '11        #9
UrbanGAAWD 209 heat pts209
space
space
$7,295 | Props total: 1071 1071
Suck, get sucked, fu*k, get fu*ked, or get turned on by a man........your gay

fu*kin phag
 5 years ago '05        #10
Flatbush85 54 heat pts54
space
space
$14,388 | Props total: 696 696
Theres a new season of Real World??? Is Road Rules back too???
 5 years ago '10        #11
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,867 | Props total: 13663 13663
the f*ggotization continues....
s3xin a man but not gay? foh
 5 years ago '04        #12
NAKHI ALLAH 1 heat pts
space
space
$7,226 | Props total: 1091 1091
 Ramen Noodle said:
It's not gay if you only get sucked up tbh

n*gga you gay?
 5 years ago '11        #13
pbballin 20 heat pts20
space
space
$9,923 | Props total: 1654 1654
Nahhhhhhhhhhhhh, n*gga you gay! Like those hoes that claim to be virgins but they fu*ked before and say it "doesn't count"
 5 years ago '10        #14
Alerts 221 heat pts221
space
space
$15,316 | Props total: 5259 5259
And the media continues with the feminization of males
 5 years ago '12        #15
gbmilwaukee 
space
space
$1,137 | Props total: 6 6
 Ramen Noodle said:
It's not gay if you only get sucked up tbh
 5 years ago '09        #16
Spiffy 34 heat pts34
space
space
$20,051 | Props total: 26 26
just another step from ameriac to make f*ggotry normal

"ay yo son, let me suck yo d!ck or Ill k!ll ya, no homo bi*ch"
 5 years ago '07        #17
Sleazy 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,560 | Props total: 307 307
lemme suck his daddys d!ck
 5 years ago '05        #18
Briellz 
space
space
$1,278 | Props total: 21 21
 BlackRepub85 said:

- Woody Harrelson
 5 years ago '05        #19
Andrefrbk 1067 heat pts1067
space
space
$22,889 | Props total: 5125 5125
Did someone say gay s3x?

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '10        #20
rockyin4 14 heat pts14
space
space
$6,061 | Props total: 440 440

[video - click to view]

Home      

most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
138 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
56 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
150 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
204 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
165 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
166 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy