Kevin Ware - Gruesome leg injury

most viewed right now
 90
NBA Read Westbrooks lips to Embiid
44 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 80
 NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
28 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 79
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
20 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 48
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
79 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '05        #61
THEINFAMOUS 19 heat pts19
space
avatar space
space
$47,195 | Props total: 11803 11803
So what now? Do they just put a splint on the sh*t?
 5 years ago '10        #62
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
avatar space
space
$49,867 | Props total: 13663 13663
damn thats tragic
what are the chances of him recovering from that and playing ball again?
 03-31-2013, 05:46 PM         #63
Youngin19 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Niggy said:

[pic - click to view]

that's not Ware lol
 5 years ago '06        #64
Stupid Fresh 183 heat pts183
space
avatar space
space
$24,238 | Props total: 5042 5042
heart dropped when i seen it live
 5 years ago '05        #65
Garnet & Gold 42 heat pts42
space
avatar space
space
$33,296 | Props total: 16 16
 Youngin19 said:
that's not Ware lol
I'm sure he'd love for that to be what happened to him compared to the actual injury.

Man watching this sh*t makes me not wanna play basketball anymore man
 5 years ago '08        #66
Loyalist 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$3,155 | Props total: 305 305
he must have a prior condition for his bone to be stickin out his leg. that sh*t aint normal
 5 years ago '09        #67
thegamedmx286 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,315 | Props total: 37 37
 5 years ago '07        #68
joshdogg26 193 heat pts193
space
avatar space
space
$34,390 | Props total: 13061 13061
i've blew my knee out 6 times and i was still unprepared for that. i'm walking around with the face the rest of the day.
 5 years ago '04        #69
CTre 22 heat pts22
space
avatar space
space
$33,274 | Props total: 2843 2843
i finally pulled myself to watch the video.. I'll be praying for this man
 5 years ago '06        #70
Special Edd 167 heat pts167
space
avatar space
space
$26,614 | Props total: 8919 8919
THats payback for what the cardinals did to my gators...


i kid, that sh*t was horrible and lattimore knee injury was BAD too..


srs question how does that happen? does a bone have to be cracked or something or just came down wrong and too much force?

feel sorry for him he will bounce back its just bone. how the fu*k do you repair that tho? ... questions that will never be answered

and stop bi*ching about sick sh*t for hot topics. you watch n*ggas get knocked on wshh all day and laugh whats the difference u soft hoe
 03-31-2013, 06:06 PM         #71
k3llz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
they have to have another camera view of this, it looks awful from far, but i want to see a closer shot though, although this sh*t is dusturbing
 5 years ago '08        #72
The Fifth KD 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$3,480 | Props total: 1271 1271
I go to UofL/am a fan....had to leave the room when i saw that sh*t....
 5 years ago '04        #73
skillahmang 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$23,730 | Props total: 11460 11460
 k3llz said:
they have to have another camera view of this, it looks awful from far, but i want to see a closer shot though, although this sh*t is dusturbing
 5 years ago '05        #74
Soprano ATL 43 heat pts43
space
avatar space
space
$9,331 | Props total: 206 206
 Trilluminati GA said:
damn thats tragic
what are the chances of him recovering from that and playing ball again?
I'm guessing he misses next year and plays again. Talked to a ortho doctor I know, he said if there's no nerve or arterial damage he will be fine.
 5 years ago '05        #75
Soprano ATL 43 heat pts43
space
avatar space
space
$9,331 | Props total: 206 206
 Special Edd said:
THats payback for what the cardinals did to my gators...


i kid, that sh*t was horrible and lattimore knee injury was BAD too..


srs question how does that happen? does a bone have to be cracked or something or just came down wrong and too much force?

feel sorry for him he will bounce back its just bone. how the fu*k do you repair that tho? ... questions that will never be answered

and stop bi*ching about sick sh*t for hot topics. you watch n*ggas get knocked on wshh all day and laugh whats the difference u soft hoe
For my cousin they put in rods and used external fixation. Almost exact injury. Scar will be hideous, though.
 5 years ago '10        #76
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
avatar space
space
$49,867 | Props total: 13663 13663
 utdpridah said:
I'm guessing he misses next year and plays again. Talked to a ortho doctor I know, he said if there's no nerve or arterial damage he will be fine.
I hope minimal damage was sustained, sh*t looked career threatening.

 utdpridah said:
For my cousin they put in rods and used external fixation. Almost exact injury. Scar will be hideous, though.
The scars for pins, screws, and rods are hideous, took me a year or two to get over mine
 5 years ago '10        #77
BEASTMODE863 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,171 | Props total: 299 299
for those that hadnt seen it yet:

 5 years ago '05        #78
Soprano ATL 43 heat pts43
space
avatar space
space
$9,331 | Props total: 206 206
 Trilluminati GA said:
I hope minimal damage was sustained, sh*t looked career threatening.



The scars for pins, screws, and rods are hideous, took me a year or two to get over mine
For my cousin the worst part of the scar was from the skin grafts needed to replace where the bones came through. Was a really bad car accident, almost lost his legs.
 5 years ago '06        #79
LABoy83 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,931 | Props total: 1499 1499
Watchin that put a lump in my throat. I never saw anything that bad while playin football. For that to happen on the hardwood would make me hesitant to step foot out there. Hope he has a successful surgery and speedy recovery. Gruesome
 5 years ago '06        #80
RAZAH CUTS 5839 heat pts5839
space
avatar space
space
$54,071 | Props total: 18865 18865
sh*t was really a freak accident... he just came down wrong on one leg...doesn't seem like an injury that should be happening just off that...

Watch some journo do some digging and find out Ware was out there playing thru some sorta injury... watch
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 18
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 16
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
48 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 12
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
58 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 12
Here is what Disney now owns.
81 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 12
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
27 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 8
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
131 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 7
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
19 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
 6
Video inside DJ Khaled pays homage to Wayne
78 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy