Hustled for Jordan Sneakers at Pawn Shop

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
27 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
176 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
77 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
87 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 04-01-2013, 01:23 PM         #41
drake_411 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Ha... just watched this clip the other day, except the one I watched the title is "Guy gets robbed for his jordans by chum lee" lol.. spot on "robbed"
 04-01-2013, 04:12 PM         #42
Lazy Mikey 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I like the show, as dude before said, you can learn a thing or two on it... they should make a spin off show of peoples reactions when they find out they sold the sh*t for a c-note and its worth a couple Gs.

I went to this joint when I was in Vegas a couple months ago... place is scummy as hell... on TV you get the image of it being this big decent place... Walked in the door I was out in 5 min, crammed in there with a bunch of other people, its pretty much 12-15 ft in width case to case and around 80-100 ft long.... sh*t looks like its about to fall down too.
 5 years ago '08        #43
bigshock 4 heat pts
space
space
$1,143 | Props total: 0 0
I'm not a sneaker head. But he said they were fake. Are they really not Nike's or not OG Dead stock?
 5 years ago '11        #44
darealvelle 96 heat pts96 OP
space
space
$7,890 | Props total: 4501 4501
 bigshock said:
I'm not a sneaker head. But he said they were fake. Are they really not Nike's or not OG Dead stock?
no they are real. they are the raging bulls 5, not an og colorway though
 04-01-2013, 08:28 PM         #45
Gplus1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jolly said:
Well how much would y'all say he should've sold them for then??
somewhere between $150 and $250 depending on condition. a deadstock pair would go for even more, but his obviously isn't. it looks like he didn't store it in a box or anything so the shoe probably had years of oxidizing which causes the sole to yellow and the material on the shoe to wear down.

Last edited by Gplus1; 04-01-2013 at 08:30 PM..
 5 years ago '06        #46
eLLz 1 heat pts
space
space
$18,562 | Props total: 1 1
 shawntitan said:
Show is fake... Bunch of actors, and all the guns come from the same collection, google it...
Lot of it is staged no doubt but they are NOT actors. All of these people legit work at the shop. I know this for a fact because there was a huge thing online with hundreds of people calling and saying they have a copy of battletoads they want to sell. Dudes were getting TIGHT. & the callers were speaking to the same exact dudes on the show (Rick mostly). the shop is called "Gold and Silver"
 5 years ago '05        #47
ChokeHold 11 heat pts11
space
space
$1,971 | Props total: 23 23
You can't be serious. Everyone in this threat really thinks that show is real? those negotiations are staged and the prices are predetermined. those probably weren't even his jordans. looks like product placement to me, slightly less blatant than when they got subway sandwiches every episode. did you think that was coincidence too
 5 years ago '08        #48
knAwle3ge 73 heat pts73
space
space
$6,245 | Props total: 385 385
look like he jacked them and trying to sell it on TV. Dumb a.ss white boy. And that place is in the ghetto, so of course it looks all sh*tty.
 5 years ago '06        #49
"SS" 28 heat pts28
space
space
$10,241 | Props total: 4832 4832
i have worked in a pawnshop for about 2 years now and while i can just about garauntee this show is fake as fu*k, the way their shop is ran is pretty accurate. i work for the biggest pawn chain in america but the sh*t works the same. as a rule we see a product enter it in the system and it gives us the new retail price used retail price and the average loan, as a rule we loan 1/3 of the retail value and sell it for half the retail value, not real scientific but it works
 5 years ago '07        #50
timdog 926 heat pts926
space
space
$30,520 | Props total: 15081 15081
this episode old
 04-03-2013, 11:31 AM         #51
bbrossy313 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
All ive heard about the store is that its just a tourist trap you have to wait in line for like a half hour to get in the barely have anything in there except pawn stars tee shirts n the stuff in the displays that you see on tv.

The hardcore pawn is fake too. My buddy was contacted by them from his craiglist ad for a golf cart my buddy told them to fu*k themselves they think they can lowball you because they say you will be featured in a episode. The shop is real tho they actually opened a 2nd one like 20min away from me but its just like any other pawn shop just a little nicer
 5 years ago '09        #52
spider-man 1 heat pts
space
space
$389 | Props total: 56 56
i dunno know who worse.. these n*ggaz or them RAPISTS on "comic book men"... them n*ggaz be straight SODOMIZING n*ggaZ
 5 years ago '05        #53
King Of Da Souf 2 heat pts
space
space
$921 | Props total: 97 97
Ebay easily cuddve got em 150 free shipping =130 EASY

And wudnt have had to leave the crib at all
Hes not lazy
Just dumb on reselling
 5 years ago '04        #54
123456 1 heat pts
space
space
$6,273 | Props total: 273 273
 bbrossy313 said:
The hardcore pawn is fake too. My buddy was contacted by them from his craiglist ad for a golf cart my buddy told them to fu*k themselves they think they can lowball you because they say you will be featured in a episode. The shop is real tho they actually opened a 2nd one like 20min away from me but its just like any other pawn shop just a little nicer
My cousin and her husband actually went into the Hardcore Pawn shop last year...she said that they acted pretty close to what they were like on TV.

BUT, they offer people $50 to act crazy on their way out. They offered my cousin and a few other people that the day they were there.
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
What's the best punchline you heard this year?
102 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
91 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
86 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
188 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
44 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New Pictures Of DG Yola In Jail
70 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
joie chavis
32 comments
1 day ago