Damnn Ericka Compares Fake & Real Concord Air Jordan 11's

most viewed right now
DONT LET THESE TRAPS FOOL YOU! Here's how to effectively avoid them.
52 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rosey Got Thickkkkkk
39 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside 50 was ready to stab up Suge back in the day
45 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Lethal Lips talks sleeping with Boxdens Champ Bow Wow
30 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 5 years ago '08        #81
KarteL13 
space
space
space
$2,445 | Props total: 4 4
 Hovi Bryant said:
You don't need to ball in em to know a shoe doesn't have an air unit.

Not only that, the insole is already trash with replicas. That's why n*ggas feet hurt wearing them sh*ts. It's also why the shoes wear out a lot quicker than their real counterparts. The air unit takes a lot of weight off the heel.

Also lets not mention the lack of a true carbon fiber plate. n*ggas with arched feet can notice the difference immediately. You don't have to play ball to notice a piece of sh*t.

If you're paying for a look, you can get that really easy with real kicks that aren't Jordan Brand. The fact that you force yourself to buy only fake Jordan's for a look is really stupid on your part. You ripped yourself off more than you believe.
You're really going to tell me this sh*t when you probably never even worn one? Breh, I have authentic and 1 pair of reps. I do not notice any difference when they are on my feet. Stop it with your beauty salon talk.

Look at the videos and see how people compare these kicks opposed to the authentics. Nike is trolling the sh*t out their consumers. It's a well known fact.
 5 years ago '10        #82
shawntitan 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$937 | Props total: 775 775
 six6nine9wpk said:
I refuse to pay re-seller prices or stand in line for shoes because my maturity level has superseded my addiction. That's why I can understand someone who wanted something as a child copping replica's.
This...
 5 years ago '10        #83
Hovi Bryant 676 heat pts676
space
space
$30,870 | Props total: 20047 20047
 KarteL13 said:
You're really going to tell me this sh*t when you probably never even worn one? Breh, I have authentic and 1 pair of reps. I do not notice any difference when they are on my feet. Stop it with your beauty salon talk.

Look at the videos and see how people compare these kicks opposed to the authentics. Nike is trolling the sh*t out their consumers. It's a well known fact.

You want me to upload some pics? Cuz you sound really upset. The truth can do that.

Replicas are trash. You don't save any money. You're right. Women hardly pay attention to Jordan's and the latest and greatest. So why play yourself? You can do so much better for the same price you put on some fake sh*t.

I think it's funny that you've ingrained the word replica in your vocabulary. It's all marketing on the behalf of these n*ggas that hustled you.

Even with reduced quality, you're still getting Jordan shoes with the same technology. Every person that buys a pair is entitled to that. If you pay for how a basketball shoe looks, then you're stupid as sh*t. There's no way around it. The fact that you've convinced yourself to buy fakes proves that sh*t.

Last edited by Hovi Bryant; 04-05-2013 at 05:50 AM..
 5 years ago '08        #84
KarteL13 
space
space
space
$2,445 | Props total: 4 4
 Hovi Bryant said:
The 4's were so close to the original that I didn't notice until it was too late to send back to the seller.
And that's what I got, for practically free. Unless they're running shoes, I give 0 fu*ks about the technology. ZERO. I wear them roughly for 4-5 hours 1-2 times every few months. They are on par with the authentics that I sold my boy because they were too big.

Case closed and you're a f*ggot.
 5 years ago '05        #85
classicgstyle 4 heat pts
space
space
$5,029 | Props total: 8 8
so everyone that ordered never got their stuff?
 5 years ago '05        #86
classicgstyle 4 heat pts
space
space
$5,029 | Props total: 8 8
anyone
 5 years ago '07        #87
MiseryCityTexas 20 heat pts20
space
space
space
$21,785 | Props total: 5277 5277
 MyStYlEaRt said:
Call me cheap or what ever but why would I pay $150.00+ for a pair of jordans that will be out of style and thrown away in the back of a closet for?? I use to wear jordans in middle school. wack now.
If these Jordan will be out of style, then why do they keep bringing them back out dumbass?
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside This girl is so fcking ugly Oh my but her body A1
130 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
May 21 - Dad takes late son's girlfriend to prom, one month after fatal crash
61 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside TAYLOR BANNER out here looking like something to eat! 🌱
95 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Google removes "don't be evil" from code of conduct
6 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside Battle Rap Legend NEMS returning to the stage... vs. HEAD ICE!!!
18 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Motion Capture King Andy Serkis Takes On Jungle Book In First Trailer For ‘Mow..
33 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside k dot kicks w**** girl off stage for n****
614 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside H1z1 drops on PS4 tomorrow, here’s 11 tips to dominate
59 comments
1 day ago