Damnn Ericka Compares Fake & Real Concord Air Jordan 11's

most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
102 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fan Draws life like Picture Of Joe Budden
31 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
232 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Big Baller Brand Shoe Review
55 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '10        #61
Hovi Bryant 676 heat pts676
space
space
$30,732 | Props total: 19629 19629
 MyStYlEaRt said:
Call me cheap or what ever but why would I pay $150.00+ for a pair of jordans that will be out of style and thrown away in the back of a closet for?? I use to wear jordans in middle school. wack now.
Your logic is stupid. You're paying $80+ for shoes that will fall apart. That will not be your true shoe size, and do not have even the most basic shoe technology inside of them.

Jordans going out of style? Yeah if you buy some made up sh*t he never wore. You're really playing yourself if you buy some fake fusions, dubs, spikes, or some team sh*t.

You really think you're saving some money but you're not. You're better off not buying Jordan's at all becuase there are plenty of kicks that arguably look better for less money and are real.

So why do that to yourself? Are you that insecure about who will accept you?
 5 years ago '08        #62
KarteL13 
space
space
space
$2,445 | Props total: 4 4
 Hovi Bryant said:
Your logic is stupid. You're paying $80+ for shoes that will fall apart. That will not be your true shoe size, and do not have even the most basic shoe technology inside of them.

Jordans going out of style? Yeah if you buy some made up sh*t he never wore. You're really playing yourself if you buy some fake fusions, dubs, spikes, or some team sh*t.

You really think you're saving some money but you're not. You're better off not buying Jordan's at all becuase there are plenty of kicks that arguably look better for less money and are real.

Breh, this isn't the early 00s. These replicas are legit now. At least a few of them. I have one pair of rep IVs red/cement and them things are built like the real ones. I wear them for casual wear and you can't tell the difference at all. I paid $50 for them.
 5 years ago '10        #63
space
space
 KarteL13 said:
Breh, this isn't the early 00s. These replicas are legit now. At least a few of them. I have one pair of rep IVs red/cement and them things are built like the real ones. I wear them for casual wear and you can't tell the difference at all. I paid $50 for them.

Spoken like a true idiot.

Replicas have none of the tech. None.

No air sole for starters. You're already overpaying for the fakes.

It's nothing but glue, rubber, and the import from china that you're paying for. Chuck Taylors with a sole swap have better quality than any pair of fake Jordans.
 5 years ago '06        #64
MyStYlEaRt 
space
space
$4,118 | Props total: 1159 1159
 Hovi Bryant said:

I never said i would get the fake ones. I'm not a Jordan fan. I buy stuff that I like, not what the masses like.
 5 years ago '10        #65
space
space
 MyStYlEaRt said:
I never said i would get the fake ones. I'm not a Jordan fan. I buy stuff that I like, not what the masses like.
Stop it.

Companies don't make shoes that people don't want to buy. If you like it, I'm sure n*ggas are beasting for it somewhere.

It's 2013, nothing is safe.
 5 years ago '09        #66
Baynut 5 heat pts
space
space
$9,195 | Props total: 3073 3073
fu*k replicas.

But to you broke n*ggas, I don't blame you.
 5 years ago '08        #67
KarteL13 
space
space
space
 614FACE said:

and this is the reason why theres a significant price difference, but people are too worried about the looks vs. the meat and potatoes. i highly doubt you'll find a pair of "replica's" with authentic zoom air technology.

they're replica's because they look alike. they are not the same shoe at all.
What's the point of spending the money on the meat and potatoes when you're never going to utilize them? I don't play ball so what's the point?
 5 years ago '08        #68
KarteL13 
space
space
space
 Hovi Bryant said:

Spoken like a true idiot.

Replicas have none of the tech. None.

No air sole for starters. You're already overpaying for the fakes.

It's nothing but glue, rubber, and the import from china that you're paying for. Chuck Taylors with a sole swap have better quality than any pair of fake Jordans.
True idiot? Did you read what I just wrote? Why do I need the tech if I'm not balling in them?
 5 years ago '09        #69
six6nine9wpk 18 heat pts18
space
space
space
$1,024 | Props total: 778 778
Replica -A replica is an exact reproduction (as of a painting) executed by the original artist or a copy or reproduction.

Variant- varying usually slightly from the standard form.

I currently have over 100 pairs of shoes and have been collecting shoes since 2000. What a lot of you guys don't understand is variants in the early 2000's were just that "variants". A variant is a representation of a shoe. A replica on the other hand is a copy of a shoe. Replica shoes are made with original shoe molds using comparable or better materials then the original. I dont condone wearing fakes but the shoe game is fu*ked up. Nike is using b grade materials, lines have become hazardous, shoes are over priced, and you damn near gotta have a masters in computer hacking to get your shoes online. I aint mad at some for purchasing replicas.

Also to the individual who said that replicas dont use the same technology; you are right. The only thing is how many people are actually using these shoes to ball in. I love nikes, but when it comes to on court performance addidas/ reebok easily out performs Nike.
 5 years ago '11        #70
whitesand 46 heat pts46
space
space
$8,652 | Props total: 1545 1545
 Dice said:
I thought she said the site was ?

Soon the fakes will make better kicks than Nike
I should make this my sig...mark your words this could happen
 5 years ago '07        #71
PowerBar Ernie 108 heat pts108
space
space
$5,901 | Props total: 1244 1244
Some good info in this thread
 5 years ago '11        #72
rec1989 5 heat pts
space
space
$2,543 | Props total: 19 19
 six6nine9wpk said:
I love nikes, but when it comes to on court performance addidas/ reebok easily out performs Nike.

Look at d.rose and dude from Louisville
 5 years ago '08        #73
KarteL13 
space
space
space
 whitesand said:
I should make this my sig...mark your words this could happen
I have a pair of Jordans 3s that I luckily got last year (authentic) and a pair of IVs that are reps. The authentic started cracking at the midsole after 2 months. I'm going on 3 months with the reps and no such cracks yet. Like dude said above, Nike is trolling the fukk out of people right now.
 5 years ago '08        #74
KarteL13 
space
space
space
 614FACE said:
i guess u wont matter until your feet turn purple, or u take off running and the sole falls off. ball or not it still doesnt change the facts that replica's are some bootleg sh*ts.

stop calling them replicas and say what they really are. bootleg bullsh*ts. fu*k up part is dudes r just cheap as fu*k but wanna look like they ballin. instead of coppin the real thing, or just coppin some different authentic sh*t off a clearance rack thats affordable n*ggaz runnin around wit fakes on frauding. me personally im not buying any retro's. honestly i dont have it like that for retro, foams a brons. but itll b a cold day in hell before i cop sone mohameds just so i can walk around fronting.
Hell yeah I'm cheap as fukk. I got bills, car note, mortgage, groceries, etc. I shop at Ross, Burlington, and TJ Max. I don't spend tons money on expensive clothes no more. And i don't rock J's to floss. I do it for the nostalgia. I own every Jordan I wanted as a kid.

soon you learn, child. Most men wear shiit to impress the hoes. when you realize they aren't paying attention to the price tag of your gear, your pockets will be fatter.
 5 years ago '10        #75
space
space
 KarteL13 said:
True idiot? Did you read what I just wrote? Why do I need the tech if I'm not balling in them?
You don't need to ball in em to know a shoe doesn't have an air unit.

Not only that, the insole is already trash with replicas. That's why n*ggas feet hurt wearing them sh*ts. It's also why the shoes wear out a lot quicker than their real counterparts. The air unit takes a lot of weight off the heel.

Also lets not mention the lack of a true carbon fiber plate. n*ggas with arched feet can notice the difference immediately. You don't have to play ball to notice a piece of sh*t.

If you're paying for a look, you can get that really easy with real kicks that aren't Jordan Brand. The fact that you force yourself to buy only fake Jordan's for a look is really stupid on your part. You ripped yourself off more than you believe.
 5 years ago '11        #76
darealvelle 96 heat pts96 OP
space
space
$7,887 | Props total: 4491 4491
^^^ true bi*ches don't care if u rocking some jordan 3's or air forces. To be honest only n*ggaz be checking out what another n*ggas got on they feet.
 5 years ago '06        #77
Sir Mike 12 heat pts12
space
space
$5,486 | Props total: 735 735
 KarteL13 said:
I have a pair of Jordans 3s that I luckily got last year (authentic) and a pair of IVs that are reps. The authentic started cracking at the midsole after 2 months. I'm going on 3 months with the reps and no such cracks yet. Like dude said above, Nike is trolling the fukk out of people right now.
they started cracking bcuz the last time they were released was 06, shoes have a life expectancy whether you decide to wear them or store is up to you
 5 years ago '09        #78
six6nine9wpk 18 heat pts18
space
space
space
$1,024 | Props total: 778 778
 614FACE said:
The point is you don't have to wear no mohamed bullsh*ts. i do enough shopping to kno that. i find enough hot sh*t on sale to kno that, and if your wearing bootlegs your not doing anything nostalgic, your fronting like your doing it for nostalgic reasons. your trying to portray a image.
How can you tell someone what is nostalgic to them; nostalgia is subjective. I understand your point and I understand his point. I don't agree with wearing replica shoes or buying replica clothing, but I understand were he is coming from. I really wanted the "He got games" , because I never got them as a kid. I went online and had my folks on the look out, but still was not able to get them. I refuse to pay re-seller prices or stand in line for shoes because my maturity level has superseded my addiction. That's why I can understand someone who wanted something as a child copping replica's.
 5 years ago '08        #79
KarteL13 
space
space
space
 hotsisal_23 said:
they started cracking bcuz the last time they were released was 06, shoes have a life expectancy whether you decide to wear them or store is up to you
The 3 black/cements were released in '11
 5 years ago '08        #80
KarteL13 
space
space
space
 614FACE said:
first of all, i am not a child. lets get that clear...

i don't spend tons of money on expensive clothes no more either. i spend money to make money on sh*t like camera gear and audio equipment which is more expensive to keep up with than any sneaker addiction. i got bills, car note, mortgage, groceries, expensive hobbies and a wife. so saying that the bi*ch would flip the fu*k out if i walked in with a pair of $200 sneakers, but if i walked in with some bootleg sh*ts she would turn her nose up and laugh her a.ss off, because even she knows its some fugazi bullsh*t and i can do much better. i also shop at burlington and marshalls (tj maxx is wack as sh*t. idk what the hell ross is) and anywhere else that has good deals on AUTHENTIC QUALITY sh*t, even if I'm a season or 2 late. sometimes i might pay retail, sometimes its on sale. so no, theres nothing wrong with being cheap, but don't use that excuse because your wearing bootlegs. that sh*t don't fly bruh.

The point is you don't have to wear no mohamed bullsh*ts. i do enough shopping to kno that. i find enough hot sh*t on sale to kno that, and if your wearing bootlegs your not doing anything nostalgic, your fronting like your doing it for nostalgic reasons. your trying to portray a image. why else would someone buy a fake version of a highly popular shoe??? some of u n*ggaz just don't have a sense of style and u don't understand u don't have to spend outrageous amounts of money to get fly.

i refuse to pay any amount of money for some costume jewelry a.ss sneakers that are the equivalent to hub cap spinners. i have more respect for myself. and i don't own a pair of retro's, brons or any of that sh*t. I'm not telling anybody how to spend their money, but there is absolutely no reason for anybody to buy fakes.

You're not a child? Then you sound like one. Better yet, you're coming off like a bitter scorned wife. I have no idea why you're getting worked up over people rocking quality replicas. If you haven't seen one, or even worn one, shut the fukk up. There's no image I'm trying to portray. I'm not trying to floss. I'm at a point of my life that flossing is for youngsters. Especially when it comes to shoes. You're not realizing how bad Nike has suffered in quality. Some of these replicas are built just as good, if not, better than this "authentic" sh*t you're worked about.

I swear your whole sh*t is filled with contradictions and nonsense. You're going to tell me that it's not nostalgic? You went from talking nonsense about the technology of a shoe to this full fledged essay? Kick rocks breh.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
23 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
45 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
98 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
105 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
14 comments
1 day ago