Video inside Ignorance is bliss to foolish hoodrats
165 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
RIP Pusha T just ended his own career tonight by taking a shot at Drake
164 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Pusha Takes DIRECT SHOT AT Wheelchair Jimmy DRAKE "It was Never Written Like Q..
250 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Video of Lebron reacting to his flop
7 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 5 years ago '12        #41
Trelli3Matrix 
space
space
$10,720 | Props total: 5697 5697
 Avitos Way said:
You out here making NO SENSE AT ALL. Come on be real with yourself. Call a spade a spade. If its trash then its trash. You don't get a pass because you used to be good. If you have 3 great albums and the 4th is trash i may buy the 5th and say maybe he was just off with that. But if the quality you put out consistently sucks then I'm not buying your album anymore. Its letting you know its cool to be garbage because people will still eat it up.

And look man i don't know how old you are but there adding sh*t witty about ianahb 2. You're delusional because you love Wayne so much and sometimes love can blind You to certain flaws. He's abusing you and you won't leave him
Oh, and explain to me, or show me a line I said that made no sense. Idk how old YOU are n*gga, but a grown man will admit to others win. So, sho me what u did t understand. Bold the sh*t.
 5 years ago '12        #42
Trelli3Matrix 
space
space
$10,720 | Props total: 5697 5697
 MiseryCityTexas said:
That's how Master-P fell off so hard. These rappers just don't know when to quit. Percy shoulda stayed retired, and his career would have been alot more respected, and relevant compared to what it is now.
No, p kept the saaaaaaaaaaame style from the 90s. sh*t got old. If u can keep up and adapt with how music changes then u may stand a chance. Wayne came from the late 90s and still sells records. U gotta reach out to different demographics. Wayne went from baggy sh*t, durags, braids, classic reebok, and thug sh*t, to what he is now. He changed and got them white fans behind him. He doesn't sound like he's aged Plus like I said earlier, kids have to be able to relate to u, or wanna be you. Wayne is feeding his demographic. Even if its mostly whites, that's where the money is. If u never heard Wayne before until today, u would not guess he was an old 90s rapper who was gangsta rappin. He sounds like a new fad rapper. He keepin up with the times. If what ur sayin is true should Kobe quit? Let his legacy be safe? Cuz Lakers ain't doin sh*t. Sometimes u love what u do, and love pleasing fans. R u a fan of wanye? If not, Then he don't expect u to b happy about his cd. Period.
 04-01-2013, 01:31 PM         #43
realrightwavy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I think lil wayne could do a whole album humming and still pull 100,000 buys off it!
 5 years ago '12        #44
hou12 
space
space
$6,738 | Props total: 1025 1025
 zynnlahh said:
Lil Wayne Album Sales:
Carter Series =Retros Js
Other Wayne Album releases =Random Jordan Brand kicks.

ya see where I'm going with this?

Exactly
 5 years ago '11        #45
thehammer 742 heat pts742
space
space
$4,508 | Props total: 144 144
lol at all these people talking about how they would be if they were a big time hip hop artist. Nothing more annoying than those fools who talk out their a.ss about what they would do if they were in someone else's shoes. You ain't done the groundwork you lazy fu*ks. Shut the fu*k up and do something productive. You have no right telling someone who has done work how they should act when they make it.
 5 years ago '04        #46
Propel Water 20 heat pts20
space
space
$19,723 | Props total: 4941 4941
Lol this dude trelli3matrix said real fans buy garbage albums...

Just makes you a sheep...
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The PAWG reality definition for most yall
32 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside How is Tru Life still breaded after he did years in prison & neva went..
108 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA We can all write the ending to this story, he's gone
134 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
condoms are lame as fu-k
53 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Jersey Drug King-Pin gets sworn in as a lawyer
58 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside What if The Documentary 2 Looked Like This!!!
67 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Police release video of Milwaukee Buck Sterling Brown Arrest
178 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside A Nice Palmed Sized Moroccan Ass
75 comments
22 hours ago