Lil Wayne On New Album: “It Sucks”; Expected To Push Big Numbers

most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
138 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
125 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
20 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 11 - Government agencies announce plan to sellout the internet
86 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '05        #21
Profitcy 7 heat pts
space
space
$3,670 | Props total: 333 333
it does suck tho..
 5 years ago '05        #22
AirForce318 
space
space
$12,401 | Props total: 676 676
album is trash.,... period... wayne needs to hang it up
 5 years ago '07        #23
Opinion 4 heat pts
space
space
$1,353 | Props total: 275 275
when people started defending these hip hop sub-par albums and making excuses with numbers, this art form took a serious i dont give a fu*k dive. WTF? it's like every boxden n*gga works at the marketing and promotion department of record labels lol Fan or not, just call it how you see it and stop bull sh*tting and please stop worrying about album sales if your not buying albums and all up in the jukebox. You know who you are.
 5 years ago '05        #24
Draped Up 84 heat pts84 OP
space
space
$2,862 | Props total: 680 680
 JickBangz said:
That's J-Prince son?

You lying?

Nah if that's him tell him to tell his pops hook a n*gga up. I wanna be a producer or A and R for them, even a janitorial postion for rap-a-lot would be amazing.

A n*gga really versatile.
I'm not J Prince son.
 5 years ago '12        #25
jdario 2 heat pts
space
space
$119 | Props total: 56 56
I couldn't give it 3 listens.....that bad.
 5 years ago '07        #26
MiseryCityTexas 19 heat pts19
space
space
space
$20,601 | Props total: 4206 4206
 bbrossy313 said:
If i had the career that he has had I think I would rather go out on top to preserve my legacy.

If i was him i would retire on top, do the behind the scenes stuff, and start actually working with the young artist he signs to help them reach their potential.

If he continues on the path hes going people are not going to give 2 sh*ts about the pre Carter 3 Wayne
That's how Master-P fell off so hard. These rappers just don't know when to quit. Percy shoulda stayed retired, and his career would have been alot more respected, and relevant compared to what it is now.
 5 years ago '13        #27
Guvnor 1122 heat pts1122
space
space
$43,263 | Props total: 12305 12305
 Draped Up said:
I'm not J Prince son.
Oh, my bad pleh boi.
 5 years ago '05        #28
whiz 
space
space
$1,052 | Props total: 0 0
 bbrossy313 said:
No..... Thats like a chef cooking 5star quality meals for years and one day you walk in hes like here a piece of cat sh*t eat up by the way itll be $100 bucks

Its is Waynes job as an artist to put in work to make the best music possible. If he doesnt feel that way then he should retire. fu*k him. no one is entitled to sales based on their past
truest sh*t i ever read

wayne in 1999 i put on a pedestal, current wayne i hate with a passion...straight up loser
 5 years ago '05        #29
THaXcEpTiOnAL1 7 heat pts
space
space
$6,879 | Props total: 240 240
 BlackieRobinson said:
That what I don't like
Just because this guy has a huge status and is a big name hell sell a lot regardless
While some people bust their a.ss and barley sell 50k
wayne built his fan base. wayne's career>many of those so called artists selling 50k
he been around longer than 10 years and just recently his work has started to suck
wayne still deserves those sales if u ask me...
its like jigga droppin kingdom come.
 5 years ago '04        #30
Magnolia 7 heat pts
space
space
space
$3,365 | Props total: 297 297
wayne stays dumb
 5 years ago '04        #31
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
space
$49,368 | Props total: 6381 6381
 THaXcEpTiOnAL1 said:
wayne built his fan base. wayne's career>many of those so called artists selling 50k
he been around longer than 10 years and just recently his work has started to suck
wayne still deserves those sales if u ask me...
its like jigga droppin kingdom come.
but if an artist drop 4 kingdom comes in a row do they deserve it then?
 5 years ago '12        #32
Trelli3Matrix 
space
space
$10,722 | Props total: 5696 5696
 swamgman2000 said:
Rappers like Tip (gave us Trap Muzik, Urban Legend, King and Paper Trail) and Nas (gave us Gods Son, Stillmatic, Streets Disciple, and ******s) still have that passion, and theyre vets aswell. So....................
Ur right, but Wayne knows how to keep up with the times. Ti just sounds played out, as if he is trying to get that old sound back. That's y all his singles weren't hittin. Nas, well, nas has never really been the HUGE seller, and he just does his thing and keeps it moving. He doesn't have that crossover appeal. Like I always say, u have to have little white kids running to their parents begging to buy ur sh*t. Out of all three of them, who do u think kids want to be like? Come on, ever since ti started rappin like b.o.b. he sank.
 5 years ago '12        #33
Trelli3Matrix 
space
space
 justinjones said:
but if an artist drop 4 kingdom comes in a row do they deserve it then?
Wayne has a younger generation behind him as well. And also older females. U have to have some kinda wit about u. People don't wanna hear serious raps anymore. The 90s are gone. Wayne has good unique beats, good hooks, clever lines and humor, and still can show the skillful him when its time for it. That's y some fans don't give up him, cuz they kno he can go back to that mixtape him. Look how good no ceilings was after he got tooooo wacky and lame!! Jay is in a state where his skills are on cruise control. He doesn't bring the old him back cuz he doesn't do mixtapes, and he does like 3 features a year. And look....its not like Wayne went platinum with this yet lol
 5 years ago '07        #34
silenced_shotty 
space
space
$1,502 | Props total: 168 168
he buys most of his albums anyway so its gunna go metal regardless....
 5 years ago '04        #35
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
space
$49,368 | Props total: 6381 6381
 Trelli3Matrix said:
Wayne has a younger generation behind him as well. And also older females. U have to have some kinda wit about u. People don't wanna hear serious raps anymore.

kendrick and drake beg to differ.

i can understand him half a.ssing on one, maybe 2 albums but 4 in a damn row...

any other "goat" done this people would be

and kingdom come wasn't even that bad
 5 years ago '12        #36
Trelli3Matrix 
space
space
 whiz said:
truest sh*t i ever read

wayne in 1999 i put on a pedestal, current wayne i hate with a passion...straight up loser
It's called a TRUE fanbase. I bef if ur kids fu*k up a thousands times, u will still support and love them right? Wayne has put in enough work to make fans love him no matter what. He has shown his skills multiple times over!! Look at eminem, my favorite artist. He has dropped sslp, mmlp, eminem show then the horrible encore.... That was the worst album ever, BUT em's good outweighs his bad. It would take more than 2 fu*k ups for me to say fu*k eminem. If you've heard the sslp, mmlp, And eminem show, you could forgive encore. Have u heard block is hot, lights out, carter 1 2 and 3? No ceilings, dedication 1 2 3? Droughts? The multiple features of 2007? The suffix? Ok then. If the chef gives u a fu*k up dish out of 100000, u WILL eat that cat sh*t, pay for it, and u will love it!!!! Except tha fact.
 5 years ago '12        #37
Trelli3Matrix 
space
space
 justinjones said:

kendrick and drake beg to differ.

i can understand him half a.ssing on one, maybe 2 albums but 4 in a damn row...

any other "goat" done this people would be

and kingdom come wasn't even that bad
He changed his sh*t up, he is mainly just a punchline rapper. He keep a topic going like he used to. He has a catalogue for everyone now. if u wanna hear some amazing flows and topics, go to carter 1. Wanna hear witty sh*t, ianahb 2, the Wayne that was on that technical sh*t, carter 3, all his CDs got sh*t for bi*ches...mainly his beats and hooks. U want that gangsta sh*t? Block is hot. Crazy flow? His mixtapes. Rock???? rebirth. That sh*t was horrible tho lol, but yea. U gotta feed everyone, who didn't like carter 2? Fireman, hustler musik, fly in? The mobb? Money on my mind? Best rapper alive?? Hit em up??? Even shooter... Say I'm lyin, and ill bring u Jesus on a donkey and re crucify him. Word.
 5 years ago '04        #38
kidd247 9 heat pts
space
space
$3,156 | Props total: 1692 1692
Wayne gonna do numbers strictly because he knows what he's doing.. Look how much attention he's getting because he JOKINGLY said he hates the album. People buy into anything
 5 years ago '07        #39
zynnlahh 
space
space
space
$1,864 | Props total: 813 813
Lil Wayne Album Sales:
Carter Series =Retros Js
Other Wayne Album releases =Random Jordan Brand kicks.

ya see where I'm going with this?

04-01-2013, 12:40 PM         #40
Throbbin' Thicke 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Trelli3Matrix said:
It's called a TRUE fanbase. I bef if ur kids fu*k up a thousands times, u will still support and love them right? Wayne has put in enough work to make fans love him no matter what. He has shown his skills multiple times over!! Look at eminem, my favorite artist. He has dropped sslp, mmlp, eminem show then the horrible encore.... That was the worst album ever, BUT em's good outweighs his bad. It would take more than 2 fu*k ups for me to say fu*k eminem. If you've heard the sslp, mmlp, And eminem show, you could forgive encore. Have u heard block is hot, lights out, carter 1 2 and 3? No ceilings, dedication 1 2 3? Droughts? The multiple features of 2007? The suffix? Ok then. If the chef gives u a fu*k up dish out of 100000, u WILL eat that cat sh*t, pay for it, and u will love it!!!! Except tha fact.
You out here making NO SENSE AT ALL. Come on be real with yourself. Call a spade a spade. If its trash then its trash. You don't get a pass because you used to be good. If you have 3 great albums and the 4th is trash i may buy the 5th and say maybe he was just off with that. But if the quality you put out consistently sucks then I'm not buying your album anymore. Its letting you know its cool to be garbage because people will still eat it up.

And look man i don't know how old you are but there adding sh*t witty about ianahb 2. You're delusional because you love Wayne so much and sometimes love can blind You to certain flaws. He's abusing you and you won't leave him
Home      

most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
85 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
47 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
290 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Sakura, Blanka, Flake, Cody, G , & Sagat DLC SF5
69 comments
22 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
21 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
69 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
38 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
55 comments
1 day ago