Lil Wayne On New Album: “It Sucks”; Expected To Push Big Numbers

most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
62 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
58 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
251 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
71 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '05        #1
9792 pageviews
50 comments

Draped Up 84 heat pts84
space
space
$2,862 | Props total: 680 680
Lil Wayne On New Album: “It Sucks”; Expected To Push Big Numbers

Lil Wayne either hates or loves his new album.

The rapper conducted an exclusive, heavily circulated interview with Power 106′s DJ Felli Fel and proclaimed his adulation and disdain for his new album, I Am Not a Human Being II.

Of the album, Wayne joked, “Uh, it sucks. [laughs] I hate it. But it’s a new album, it’s for the people. It’s I Am Not a Human Being II. Nah, I’m joking, man. [laughs] I’m proud of everything I do, man. Everything I do and everybody I do. But, um, it’s an awesome album, man. I took my time on it, and, you know me, just the thoughts on the left side of my brain, I just put ‘em together and made an album of it. And then, you know, later comes the rest.”

The album is expected to sell very well, according to music industry site Hits Daily Double with expectations ranging between 190,000 and 210,000 for the first week.

The news is not surprising, considering the rapper has been in the news consistently since a near death experience in a Los Angeles.

[pic - click to view]

Lil Wayne On New Album: “It Sucks”; Expected To Push Big Numbers | AllHipHop.com

50 comments for "Lil Wayne On New Album: “It Sucks”; Expected To Push Big Numbers"

5 years ago '13        #2
HipHopFactz 437 heat pts437
space
space
$31,071 | Props total: 38416 38416
should be gold within 3 weeks

wayne still shifting as much units as the new rappers, but with little effort
 5 years ago '11        #3
Dray 1187 heat pts1187
space
space
$59,313 | Props total: 25142 25142
why J.PRINCE son making promo wayne threads?
 5 years ago '05        #4
Draped Up 84 heat pts84 OP
space
space
$2,862 | Props total: 680 680
 Dray said:
 5 years ago '11        #5
thehammer 742 heat pts742
space
space
$4,508 | Props total: 144 144
so what percentage of people are going to take the title out of context and not read the whole quote?
 5 years ago '12        #6
Trelli3Matrix 
space
space
$10,722 | Props total: 5697 5697
 BlackieRobinson said:
That what I don't like
Just because this guy has a huge status and is a big name hell sell a lot regardless
While some people bust their a.ss and barley sell 50k
That's called REAL fans. Can't get mad at that. Wayne busted his a.ss for years tho!! From 1999 and he finally got his name hot in 04...then had to bring it back (no pun intended) in 06. He showed the biggest grind (lol no pun on his skateboarding) outta any rapper I've seen. No album, great mixtapes, over 100 features, built that buzz for like a year, then he dropped lollipop??? U can't deny he would gain permanent fans. he has earned the right to be able to drop an album and it sell regardless of skill. Sorry. U can't compare a Wayne who been in the game wit hits and crossover appeal for almost 15 years to a guy just now dropping a debut this year. He gave us some good albums and TONS of good mixtapes.
 5 years ago '04        #7
skillahmang 2 heat pts
space
space
$23,712 | Props total: 11404 11404
 thehammer said:
so what percentage of people are going to take the title out of context and not read the whole quote?
how many people are gonna get butt hurt and complain about it.

5 years ago '12        #8
Trelli3Matrix 
space
space
$10,722 | Props total: 5697 5697
 swamgman2000 said:
Dude just doesnt care anymore. There isnt a firey passion that consumes his soul like most rappers
Like I told someone else. He has nothing to prove. He is a vet. Did he not give us carter 1 and 2.. and 3? He doesn't need that passion anymore, he already had it!!! Where were u when he dropped mixtape after mixtape after mixtape after mixtape? He gave us his golden years, of course it can't last forever, the thing is, not a lot of rappers will be able to do what Wayne did. Nor garner the mark his name holds. He BEEN had that fiery passion, now its someone's turn to show theirs, but their fire won't burn as long nor put a fire under the rap games a.ss like Wayne did. Truth. Where's childish gambino?
 03-31-2013, 03:25 PM         #9
GOD999 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
He said it sucked like practically 2 weeks ago. Not offended nor care
 03-31-2013, 03:43 PM         #10
bbrossy313 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Trelli3Matrix said:
That's called REAL fans. Can't get mad at that. Wayne busted his a.ss for years tho!! From 1999 and he finally got his name hot in 04...then had to bring it back (no pun intended) in 06. He showed the biggest grind (lol no pun on his skateboarding) outta any rapper I've seen. No album, great mixtapes, over 100 features, built that buzz for like a year, then he dropped lollipop??? U can't deny he would gain permanent fans. he has earned the right to be able to drop an album and it sell regardless of skill. Sorry. U can't compare a Wayne who been in the game wit hits and crossover appeal for almost 15 years to a guy just now dropping a debut this year. He gave us some good albums and TONS of good mixtapes.
No..... Thats like a chef cooking 5star quality meals for years and one day you walk in hes like here a piece of cat sh*t eat up by the way itll be $100 bucks

Its is Waynes job as an artist to put in work to make the best music possible. If he doesnt feel that way then he should retire. fu*k him. no one is entitled to sales based on their past
 03-31-2013, 03:47 PM         #11
Old Man Quillis 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Greatest my a.ss...
 5 years ago '10        #12
Shii 
space
space
$291 | Props total: 0 0
 bbrossy313 said:
No..... Thats like a chef cooking 5star quality meals for years and one day you walk in hes like here a piece of cat sh*t eat up by the way itll be $100 bucks

Its is Waynes job as an artist to put in work to make the best music possible. If he doesnt feel that way then he should retire. fu*k him. no one is entitled to sales based on their past
You right. No one's entitled to sales based on their past, but think about it. I dislike new wayne as much as the next guy but I can't say with a straight face that if I was in his position I would quit. The n*gga said himself he was bored of rap. The fact that he can admit that he gives no fu*ks about rap and still push 200k+ first week is probably the only thing keeping from retiring.

It's fu*ked up that alot of rappers that bust they a.ss don't get the sales they deserve but that's life. Wayne busted his a.ss for a grip and now he can just ride on that.
 5 years ago '04        #13
*Free_Yayo* 3 heat pts
space
space
$1,609 | Props total: 304 304
 HipHopFactz said:

If it sells 200 first week, no way it is touching gold in 3 weeks. Wayne is traditionally a big first week seller and falls heavy after that. Im thinking 6-7 weeks for gold.
 5 years ago '11        #14
SuL2K12 
space
space
$1,370 | Props total: 434 434
 Trelli3Matrix said:
All your saying is if you good at one point its okay to suck later on. If you fall off you fall off simple as that. His sales will drop because this music is doo doo. watch when the numbers come in and watch how the numbers drop week to week
 5 years ago '11        #15
ZeusSlaps 774 heat pts774
space
space
$27,786 | Props total: 2432 2432
Atleast he kno he aint sh*t..
 03-31-2013, 04:30 PM         #16
bbrossy313 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Shii said:
You right. No one's entitled to sales based on their past, but think about it. I dislike new wayne as much as the next guy but I can't say with a straight face that if I was in his position I would quit. The n*gga said himself he was bored of rap. The fact that he can admit that he gives no fu*ks about rap and still push 200k+ first week is probably the only thing keeping from retiring.

It's fu*ked up that alot of rappers that bust they a.ss don't get the sales they deserve but that's life. Wayne busted his a.ss for a grip and now he can just ride on that.
If i had the career that he has had I think I would rather go out on top to preserve my legacy.

If i was him i would retire on top, do the behind the scenes stuff, and start actually working with the young artist he signs to help them reach their potential.

If he continues on the path hes going people are not going to give 2 sh*ts about the pre Carter 3 Wayne
 5 years ago '06        #17
Big Bear 20 heat pts20
space
space
$32,959 | Props total: 13581 13581
 HipHopFactz said:

Little effort
son had four videos for this album
my hommies
no worries
bi*ches love me
Song with 2 chains
 5 years ago '13        #18
Guvnor 1122 heat pts1122
space
space
$43,263 | Props total: 12305 12305
 Dray said:
That's J-Prince son?

You lying?

Nah if that's him tell him to tell his pops hook a n*gga up. I wanna be a producer or A and R for them, even a janitorial postion for rap-a-lot would be amazing.

A n*gga really versatile.
 5 years ago '05        #19
monrowe 3 heat pts
space
space
$11,023 | Props total: 537 537
ummm he said it sacastically if any listen to it he not saying it in a serious tone..yall outrage is cus context cant be found in a quote
 5 years ago '13        #20
Guvnor 1122 heat pts1122
space
space
$43,263 | Props total: 12305 12305
He was kidding when he said it sucked though.

J-Prince son need to chill
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
62 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
93 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
31 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
If it bleeds, you can now kill it in Ghost Recon: Wildland’s new free DLC.
37 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
278 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
149 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
89 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
30 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy