Wayne Flopping So Hard He Begging Fans To Buy His Album (Tweet)

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fake Ashanti Look WAAY BADDER Than The Real Ashanti
27 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Troy ave is back ladies and gentleman
65 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
76 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
128 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '12        #41
Trelli3Matrix 
space
space
$10,722 | Props total: 5696 5696
 JewsusChrist said:

YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO hahahahhaahhaa

he said PLZ buy my album

u no baby got in his a.ss
Lol u actin like he beggin for real. U know he is a clown. U can tell by him sayin pretty please, he's just tryna sound harmless and innocent. Aint like he doin what ja rules team did. "Buy ja rules album, take a pic of the receipt and post a pic of u with it as well as the album and we'll put all pics in ja rules birthday card, real fans only". What wayne did is like what the cute lil girl scouts do when selling cookies. He ain't sayin This for the sake of actually needing the sales. And u kno girls gonna gobble this up on some "awwwww that's sooooo cute he said pretty plz" sh*t.
 5 years ago '05        #42
WCIB 111 heat pts111
space
space
$25,237 | Props total: 9635 9635
 RYLNYC said:
As much as Wayne fell off, the album is pretty decent (or at least has some dope songs).

Only on Boxden is 200K in sales first week considered a "flop." Definitely not as successful as he used to be, but still selling more than most artists in the game.

And no, I'm not much of a Lil Wayne fan/stan.
 5 years ago '12        #43
Trelli3Matrix 
space
space
 JewsusChrist said:
anything time u gotta say plzzzzz to me ur begging

if my girl is like u wanna go shopping? im like na chill then shes like PLZZZZZZZZZZZZ im like stfu stop begging
Ok...how many times did Wayne ask?? Now how many times does ur girl ask? Begging isn't when u ask one time. If that's the case when u go to burger king and order, ur begging right?? Yall bx n*ggas smh
 5 years ago '12        #44
Trelli3Matrix 
space
space
 JewsusChrist said:
anything time u gotta say plzzzzz to me ur begging

if my girl is like u wanna go shopping? im like na chill then shes like PLZZZZZZZZZZZZ im like stfu stop begging
Lol but to help ur case, how u let a BEGGER have more $$ than u, and b worth more than u?
 03-31-2013, 03:38 PM         #45
Ednyce 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
whats the official #s?
 5 years ago '10        #46
Curb 6 heat pts
space
space
$5,474 | Props total: 80 80
Begging?

If this is the same Lil' Wayne who's been releasing music for the past 17 years, he doesn't need your purchase- he already has money.
 03-31-2013, 03:44 PM         #47
conscious thug 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
1st of all a small percentage of people in here actually pay for albums. That sh*t could cost $1 and most of ya'll cheap bastids wouldn't cough up the buck for an artist you profess to like. So let's get that out of the way right in the beginning.

2nd, so now when someone says please or thank you, it's a mockable offense?

I weep for the future.

And yes, I always support indie artists, which is pretty much all I buy nowadays, aside from a handful of mainstream artists that I like.

[pic - click to view]

Last edited by conscious thug; 03-31-2013 at 03:52 PM..
 5 years ago '12        #48
Trelli3Matrix 
space
space
 Michael 1987 said:
Being a Knicks fan is a L?child please... and being a lebron/heat fan makes you what ...better? You dont even know what better is.
[pic - click to view]

Getting mad because the Bulls r*ped that a.ss the other night with ease without 2 of they starters and a few other dudes and Lebron got bullied by Kirk Hinrich.. while guarding him.

Gaga obsessed? i don't even post sh*t of this bi*ch nomore. U living in the past a.ss n*gga. Just liek you are doing with this homo a.ss f*ggot Wayne. Wayne won't even be close to the highest selling artist this year. sh*t JT already gave him a L

Like i said you stay with L's.
And u kno its gonna be a while before a team wins 27 right?? I mean, that's obvious right?? And guess who's winning that ring, not the Chicago bullsh*t. And u comparing 2 different genres. Jt and jay tour already sold more than wtt. But ask yourself, what rapper of last year can compete with Wayne's career? Rappers nowadays last for a year if that. Drizzy the only rapper Wayne has to worry about, besides jay and eminem. K dot won't drop 4 platinum albums. Damn sure James won't. So who? And u dissin LeBron as if Jordan never got nuts in his face or crossed over. Smh
 03-31-2013, 04:02 PM         #49
KnockinOnHD2001 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 5 years ago '12        #50
Trelli3Matrix 
space
space
 Avitos Way said:
You sound real stupid my n*gga...real stupid!

Why y'all stans act like just cause Wayne takes an L you take an L in life. Just listen to that garbage album and go about your business
Lol but its the truth. The albums outside of carter don't get that overexposed buzz. Listen to how much birdman promotes the Carters on his songs. Lol everything birdman was on "c4, c4, c4". Those are the albums that get the BIG songs. From go dj, to fireman, to lollipop, a milli, ms officer, got money, to how to love and 6 foot 7 foot. They want to keep that series' record going. So far its 4 for 4 platinum series. Think about it, Wayne always spazzes before a carter drops. His zone comes into play. Look at no ceilings and sorry for the wait.
 5 years ago '13        #51
Guvnor 1122 heat pts1122
space
space
$43,263 | Props total: 12305 12305
Lmao

People thought he was gonna sell so much after his seizure and all but now he is beginning.

He needs to start with better music first. Then maybe people would buy it.
 5 years ago '11        #52
airTG 1 heat pts
space
space
$508 | Props total: 255 255
He had a good run.
 5 years ago '05        #53
WCIB 111 heat pts111
space
space
$25,237 | Props total: 9635 9635
To be fair, being crossed over by someone with no championships <<< having 6.

Allen Iverson is my n*gga though.
 5 years ago '10        #54
smokinthe420 4 heat pts
space
space
$15,424 | Props total: 6601 6601
f*ggot wayne
 03-31-2013, 05:28 PM         #55
TIP2009 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
finally admittin his music is trash....good man, not being a dumbass
 5 years ago '04        #56
RYLNYC|m 5 heat pts
space
space
$11,841 | Props total: 1133 1133
 WCIB said:
Beat The sh*t F/ Gunplay
Rich As fu*k F/ 2 Chainz
God Bless Amerika
bi*ches Love Me F/ Drake & Future
 5 years ago '10        #57
Jinusean 5 heat pts
space
space
$3,287 | Props total: 10 10
The Ls are strong in this thread

Considering Lil Wayne is supposedly, "garuntee" to sell high numbers, under 200k in the first week is extremely painful. You do major number changes like this in any other job, you risk losing your job because you're not as productive.

An L is an L, tryna defend the L makes that much painful
 5 years ago '07        #58
Avon_Barksdale 4341 heat pts4341
space
space
$42,446 | Props total: 55895 55895
n*gga, I gave my bootleg away... fukutalmbout
 5 years ago '10        #59
MarcusF87 
space
space
$3,899 | Props total: 30 30
 Curb said:
"If Wayne say fu*k you, I say MOTHER fu*k you.. Anybody got a problem with Weezy, they got a problem with me.. They can die tonight "

[pic - click to view]

fu*king @ that gif!!!
 5 years ago '08        #60
foestacks 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$5,736 | Props total: 1216 1216
he's not begging tf he's just saying go buy his album like any other artist would that just came out with an album retard
Home      

most viewed right now
Rappers that have or had AIDS
166 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
202 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Boxden man is in tears after getting robbed of $20,000 by his friends..
89 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Response to Joyner Lucas 'I'm Not Racist'
225 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
261 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
90 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
187 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 11 - Government agencies announce plan to sellout the internet
134 comments
19 hours ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy