Mar 31 - Watch What Happens When Monkeys Experience Pay Inequality

most viewed right now
 78
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
129 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 59
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
41 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 51
Image(s) inside Drake Says He's With The GOAT
48 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 40
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
32 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '04        #41
Keystone 
space
avatar space
space
$2,593 | Props total: 84 84
 Xyrax said:

[pic - click to view]

 03-31-2013, 04:11 PM         #42
CS35 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Matt504 said:


how about something more realistic, instead of your diversionary "we're all in the same boat, look at how much the CEO's make in comparison to us" bullsh*t.


[pic - click to view]






this looks more like the monkey experiment to me...


can you tell from this chart which monkey is getting the grapes?
ya'll aint mad at asians tho huh? or mexicans who will take any job whether dirty or hard labor. stayin waiting on that check at the end of the month and before you spew out some bullsh*t saying more whites are on welfare, social security is the nations largest welfare program. everyone seems to forget to mention that on bx. fact of the matter is the rich gettin richer and the poor gettin poorer regardless of color. the elites will have it all when its all said and done
[pic - click to view]

 5 years ago '05        #43
KlipKlap 61 heat pts61
space
avatar space
space
$8,267 | Props total: 4338 4338
 Chris daRealist said:

[pic - click to view]

lol, he raised both his hands like take me now god....
 5 years ago '09        #44
Final Boss 184 heat pts184
space
avatar space
space
$7,122 | Props total: 293 293
 jrich14554 said:
yall laughing but this is what they think about n*ggaz
 5 years ago '10        #45
peeyump 15 heat pts15
space
avatar space
space
$21,110 | Props total: 1269 1269
hell nah that sh*t had me dying
 03-31-2013, 09:44 PM         #46
M4Maytion 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Zaosyn said:
Monkey blacked out
:ohhellnonas:
 5 years ago '06        #47
RAZAH CUTS 5835 heat pts5835
space
avatar space
space
$54,024 | Props total: 18791 18791
it's tragically funny...

til' you realize we're all the helpless monkey's eatin cucumber's... or refusing to and mad as hell...
 5 years ago '04        #48
babalou 
space
avatar space
space
$12,433 | Props total: 17 17
shook that cage like the ultimate warrior shaking the ropes
 5 years ago '04        #49
Decan45 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$10,845 | Props total: 3972 3972
If you watched that video and immediately thought about black people in any kind of way, you're a fu*king retard. No ifs, ands or buts about it... You're straight up fu*king retarded.

And I bet you're salty because you have a bum a.ss work ethic, at a bum a.ss job where you don't do sh*t; if you even have a job at all.

Stupid mother fu*kers are taking over the planet, I swear.
 03-31-2013, 11:09 PM         #50
M4Maytion 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Decan45 said:
If you watched that video and immediately thought about black people in any kind of way, you're a fu*king retard. No ifs, ands or buts about it... You're straight up fu*king retarded.

And I bet you're salty because you have a bum a.ss work ethic, at a bum a.ss job where you don't do sh*t; if you even have a job at all.

Stupid mother fu*kers are taking over the planet, I swear.


entire post = truth!
 5 years ago '06        #51
Johnny Tapwater 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,535 | Props total: 2658 2658
There you have it... its THAT easy to create a diversion...I mean....division amongst the human race...
 5 years ago '11        #52
KidNice 173 heat pts173
space
space
space
$1,356 | Props total: 33 33

[pic - click to view]

 5 years ago '04        #53
getyagameup 24 heat pts24
space
avatar space
space
$4,044 | Props total: 27 27
very interesting study. like humans, obviously, they pay attention to what's going on and want to be treated equally. him tossing it back was hilarious. he like fu*k that bullsh*t. how u giving me this bullsh*t and not a grape? son about to lose it. very similar to life and what happens daily. great experiment.
 5 years ago '04        #54
getyagameup 24 heat pts24
space
avatar space
space
$4,044 | Props total: 27 27
 Decan45 said:
If you watched that video and immediately thought about black people in any kind of way, you're a fu*king retard. No ifs, ands or buts about it... You're straight up fu*king retarded.

And I bet you're salty because you have a bum a.ss work ethic, at a bum a.ss job where you don't do sh*t; if you even have a job at all.

Stupid mother fu*kers are taking over the planet, I swear.
being a black man, having experienced racism, it's kind of hard not to, objectively, my dude. fact of the matter is we as black folks typically get the short end of the stick when it comes to wage inequality in this country. call people what you want. that's the truth.

personally, i think that it's more reflective of poor people and rich people and the income inequality that's prevalent today. even the speaker joked about it being the wall st paradigm right now......which is truth, as well. when it comes to that there's definitely some race related things going on there so, again, objectively, it's kinda hard not to see the implications of money and race in this video. you're acting like this is what goes on in this country. everything in this country is money or race related and about who you know, is it not?
 5 years ago '07        #55
Inspekthis05 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$646 | Props total: 356 356
Monkeys and humans are distant relatives
 04-01-2013, 08:37 AM         #56
sirjaybee 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
He said F*ck You Pay Me
 5 years ago '04        #57
Magnificent Phoenix|m 13 heat pts13
space
avatar space
space
$7,120 | Props total: 229 229
 Matt504 said:


how about something more realistic, instead of your diversionary "we're all in the same boat, look at how much the CEO's make in comparison to us" bullsh*t.


[pic - click to view]






this looks more like the monkey experiment to me...


can you tell from this chart which monkey is getting the grapes?
 5 years ago '12        #58
kiddalex 11 heat pts11
space
avatar space
space
$5,600 | Props total: 6816 6816
 getyagameup said:
being a black man, having experienced racism, it's kind of hard not to, objectively, my dude. fact of the matter is we as black folks typically get the short end of the stick when it comes to wage inequality in this country. call people what you want. that's the truth.

personally, i think that it's more reflective of poor people and rich people and the income inequality that's prevalent today. even the speaker joked about it being the wall st paradigm right now......which is truth, as well. when it comes to that there's definitely some race related things going on there so, again, objectively, it's kinda hard not to see the implications of money and race in this video. you're acting like this is what goes on in this country. everything in this country is money or race related and about who you know, is it not?


I don't believe it's THAT race related though. I don't think the guys running AIG and all those other companies really give a fu*k if they are ripping off poor white people or poor black people they just want all the fu*king money. Green is the only color they care about.

I know it's harder for minorities though cause people are less likely to give them all a chance for employment due to stereotyping. But you're still just competing for the same sh*tty low end jobs and getting the barest crumbs off the people at the top even if you do get a job.
 5 years ago '04        #59
Decan45 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$10,845 | Props total: 3972 3972
 getyagameup said:
being a black man, having experienced racism, it's kind of hard not to, objectively, my dude. fact of the matter is we as black folks typically get the short end of the stick when it comes to wage inequality in this country. call people what you want. that's the truth.

personally, i think that it's more reflective of poor people and rich people and the income inequality that's prevalent today. even the speaker joked about it being the wall st paradigm right now......which is truth, as well. when it comes to that there's definitely some race related things going on there so, again, objectively, it's kinda hard not to see the implications of money and race in this video. you're acting like this is what goes on in this country. everything in this country is money or race related and about who you know, is it not?
That's exactly what the experiment was about. It's about the value of work, and how interesting it is that those monkeys have somewhat of an ability to conceptualize it. In my work experience, I have never seen in general any difference in pay between different races holding the same position. What position you actually get is another story, and that's another discussion altogether. But for someone to watch this video and immediately just start that diarrhea of the mouth about "that's what happens to black people!" is fu*king stupid. These cats sound insecure about themselves and project that on society because they have a sh*tty job that pays sh*t. But I bet you that every white colleague they have around them in the same positions are getting paid just as sh*tty.
 5 years ago '04        #60
getyagameup 24 heat pts24
space
avatar space
space
$4,044 | Props total: 27 27
 kiddalex said:
I don't believe it's THAT race related though. I don't think the guys running AIG and all those other companies really give a fu*k if they are ripping off poor white people or poor black people they just want all the fu*king money. Green is the only color they care about.

I know it's harder for minorities though cause people are less likely to give them all a chance for employment due to stereotyping. But you're still just competing for the same sh*tty low end jobs and getting the barest crumbs off the people at the top even if you do get a job.
you're right. just like everything else in this country, racism has evolved. though the blatant fu*k n*ggas standpoints is still around, it's shifted from skin color to pocket size. it's the new discrimination. still, there are fewer opportunities for us colored folks which you did point out.

 Decan45 said:
That's exactly what the experiment was about. It's about the value of work, and how interesting it is that those monkeys have somewhat of an ability to conceptualize it. In my work experience, I have never seen in general any difference in pay between different races holding the same position. What position you actually get is another story, and that's another discussion altogether. But for someone to watch this video and immediately just start that diarrhea of the mouth about "that's what happens to black people!" is fu*king stupid. These cats sound insecure about themselves and project that on society because they have a sh*tty job that pays sh*t. But I bet you that every white colleague they have around them in the same positions are getting paid just as sh*tty.
well, when watching this first i laughed my a.ss off cuz he looked tight off that like this is some bullsh*t. we are similar, monkeys and humans, so to see that kind of reaction is genuinely funny. n*ggas tend to act like that when frustrated and we're almost the same complexion so you can't fault n*ggas for a.ssociating themselves with this video. i don't feed into stereotypes so i get where ur coming from.

there is plenty of discrimination on a job site though, in my experience. as far as pay goes, well, i think that there are disparities when you move up the ladder and get to the more distinct positions than say something at wendy's or walmart. those jobs are just looking for a body because anyone can do that. if you start climbing the corporate ladder, i think that's where you'll see the wages are different and more of the corporate warfare you see on tv happens.
Home         
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 19
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
50 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 14
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
105 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 14
Article inside ‘Star Wars: The Last Jedi’ Early Buzz: A Surprising, Funny and Jaw-Dr..
41 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 9
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
131 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 8
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
66 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
 4
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
76 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 4
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
74 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 3
audio inside Quavo & Nicki Minaj “She For Keeps”
19 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy