Kyrie Irving And The Death Of The Ghetto Superstar

most viewed right now
 147
NFL So lets speculate what the Antonio Brown injury might be
30 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 88
NFL JuJu turns the hit on Vontaze Burfict that got him suspended into a TD cel..
19 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 76
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
67 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 76
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
28 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '13        #21
Lucky Lucas 47 heat pts47
space
space
space
$15,398 | Props total: 5776 5776
John Wall a real hood n*gga thats why bx hate him but love irving


my n*gga had to over come all types of sh*t to become the goat
 5 years ago '07        #22
Jayceon 492 heat pts492
space
avatar space
space
$27,600 | Props total: 914 914
article started with a spark but turned to garbage
 5 years ago '04        #23
GollyI'mGully 69 heat pts69
space
avatar space
space
$7,735 | Props total: 400 400
 Dee504 said:
Man fu*k that I want a real n*gga dominating the NBA.

In all seriousness tho I'd like an Allen Iverson as*hole type superstar to make a comeback. In tired of these uppity bi*ch n*ggas in the league.
iverson was a bi*ch. n*gga's only an as*hole to people who can't whip his a.ss ie. the waiter at the local casino where he's blowing his life savings
 5 years ago '06        #24
Supreme7 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$12,844 | Props total: 2008 2008
wow good article..
 5 years ago '04        #25
htown 
space
space
space
$2,755 | Props total: 766 766
lol I don't why privileged black folks overreact to the whole uncle tom, uppity, not black enough accusations...they have every other advantage in life over some project kid that came from a broken home...the only thing an underprivileged person has is the "words" uncle tom or whatever...it's like those Duke players with Jalen Rose...stop bi*chin and enjoy the more opportunities (that which you did nothing for but be born to the right person) you have over someone like Jalen Rose
 5 years ago '05        #26
Hold That 103 heat pts103
space
avatar space
space
$36,737 | Props total: 12561 12561
 Bea5T said:
Two parent household? His mom died when he was four
They were examples not every one was referencing kyrie.. Typical bx missing the bigger message.
 5 years ago '07        #27
RJ96 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$15,837 | Props total: 2000 2000
 Skratch said:
didnt read but im just gonna take a wild guess that kyrie is a suburban n*gga which i already knew because n*gga went to duke and we all know coach K only recruits surbanan a.ss tom, cornball,goody n*ggas, not real n*ggas, this article is probably callin kyrie the leader of such a movement,no disrespect to kyrie cause hes mad talented, hes not a thug hes just a talented black n*gga

what exactly dosen't make Kyrie a real n*gga?
 5 years ago '12        #28
cubes 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$12,587 | Props total: 6046 6046
 Lucky Lucas said:
John Wall a real hood n*gga thats why bx hate him but love irving


my n*gga had to over come all types of sh*t to become the goat
BX loves to hate on a real n*gga, look at how these cornballs treated Vick

 RJ96 said:

what exactly dosen't make Kyrie a real n*gga?
Raised in Australia and went to Duke?


Last edited by cubes; 03-31-2013 at 10:54 AM..
 5 years ago '12        #29
gbmilwaukee 
space
avatar space
space
$1,137 | Props total: 6 6
 htown said:
lol I don't why privileged black folks overreact to the whole uncle tom, uppity, not black enough accusations...they have every other advantage in life over some project kid that came from a broken home...the only thing an underprivileged person has is the "words" uncle tom or whatever...it's like those Duke players with Jalen Rose...stop bi*chin and enjoy the more opportunities (that which you did nothing for but be born to the right person) you have over someone like Jalen Rose
So being from the hood is a justification for ignorance? How bout all the 'real n*ggas' quit their bi*ching about how society is bringing them down and get their weight up instead of projecting their fears, insecurities, self-loathing and failures on someone else? Especially other black folks, who themselves have more obstacles to climb than most?


Last edited by gbmilwaukee; 03-31-2013 at 11:09 AM..
 03-31-2013, 11:24 AM         #30
Vincent Vega 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Damn he really called him "Carlton Banks with a handle"
 5 years ago '11        #31
Radio Raheem 14 heat pts14
space
avatar space
space
$5,187 | Props total: 481 481
n*ggaz be talkin bout if they aint from the hood they aint real but every n*gga i know from the hood wish they grew up in the suburbs
 5 years ago '11        #32
ricengravy 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$5,305 | Props total: 1703 1703
no lie as I skimmed the only thing I saw was carlton banks with a handle
 5 years ago '12        #33
ScroogeMcDuck 38 heat pts38
space
avatar space
space
$6,937 | Props total: 26 26
 Skratch said:
didnt read but im just gonna take a wild guess that kyrie is a suburban n*gga which i already knew because n*gga went to duke and we all know coach K only recruits surbanan a.ss tom, cornball,goody n*ggas, not real n*ggas, this article is probably callin kyrie the leader of such a movement,no disrespect to kyrie cause hes mad talented, hes not a thug hes just a talented black n*gga

[pic - click to view]

 5 years ago '11        #34
ricengravy 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$5,305 | Props total: 1703 1703
dont nobody give a fu*k where these n*ggas came from if u can ball we'll watch

but AI showed what appealing to the urban community can do for u
 5 years ago '04        #35
htown 
space
space
space
$2,755 | Props total: 766 766
 gbmilwaukee said:
So being from the hood is a justification for ignorance? How bout all the 'real n*ggas' quit their bi*ching about how society is bringing them down and get their weight up instead of projecting their fears, insecurities, self-loathing and failures on someone else? Especially other black folks, who themselves have more obstacles to climb than most?
not justifying...just understandable...it's just how human beings on an aggregate level operate.
 5 years ago '07        #36
KnicksLost 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$47,257 | Props total: 1609 1609

[pic - click to view]



Rose is a ghetto superstar

Get that article the fu*k outta here

and for the record theres a lotta ignorant suburban/privileged players in the A

Just cus u from the ghetto u dont have to act like a d!ck or you sold drugs


Last edited by KnicksLost; 03-31-2013 at 12:03 PM..
 5 years ago '08        #37
Tecnique 27 heat pts27
space
avatar space
space
$11,408 | Props total: 154 154
It's all type of real n*ggas from the burbs ( a lot on bx)
 5 years ago '09        #38
DrizzyJT 12 heat pts12
space
avatar space
space
$6,912 | Props total: 66 66
 Walt Thizzney said:

[pic - click to view]

you see that bi*ch reaching in his pockets lookin for money ?
 5 years ago '08        #39
Illuminati 194 heat pts194
space
avatar space
space
$38,849 | Props total: 9173 9173
I hate fu*king COONS. fu*king die already
 5 years ago '09        #40
DrizzyJT 12 heat pts12
space
avatar space
space
$6,912 | Props total: 66 66

[pic - click to view]

Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 51
Video inside Unseen 50 & Yayo footage in 2000 for cash money Tour!
35 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 50
Steph Kegels
120 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 41
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
87 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 39
Video inside Jimmy Interviews The Roots' Black Thought About His Epic 10-Minute Free..
100 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 37
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
320 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 29
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
123 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 28
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
171 comments
22 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
 27
Video inside Death of Barry Sherman (Apotex founder) and his wife, December 15, 2017
21 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy