Any love for Real World Portland??

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
30 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ayo Cardi B sister tho.....!!!
64 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
91 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Charlamagne Tha god & Joe Budden Working On A New Show.
147 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '11        #161
ricengravy 2 heat pts
space
space
$5,300 | Props total: 1699 1699
hate chicks like Nia quick to hit a n*gga knowing he cant hit back

i remember back in D.C. the cast was asked do they feel safe with the black dude in the house when he threw dude off the ledge and they all said yes
 5 years ago '06        #162
iCON-8 1 heat pts
space
space
$7,832 | Props total: 2 2
 jamietttt said:
Avery won hands down....she f!ghtin a fukkin amazon jay leno jawline lookin beast of a woman and cold c*cked her atleast 4-5 times....nia had to recoup on the bed and fix her bleeding nose and phat lip then came up and bumrushed avery from behind on some hoe sh*t....i mean she didn't even punch her while she was doing her makeup she straight slapped her upside the head allowing avery to turn square up on that amazon woman and giver her 2 jabs to her humongous Jaw...cant wait for next week
thats what im sayin.. i dont got love for either nia or avery because bottom line both them bi*ches are some stupid a.ss broads.. but avery clearly won.. nia cheap shotted her and she still recovered and clocked her twice.. Nia really never had a good punch.. she only grabbed onto averys hair after avery hit nia like 5-6 times, ripped her wig out and busted her lip..

i wanna see midget hand jordan start whoppin a.ss.. thought he was gonna beat down marlon at the start when captain save a hoe was steppin in the argument for nia..

now marlon lookin like a fool tho because he was riding with nia from the start because he wanted some a.ss but she wasnt fu*kin with no homo diseased n*gga..
 06-08-2013, 09:04 AM         #163
tmitch19  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SoFresh170 said:
From what I'm seeing this season looked like one of the best. I really wanted watch it cause the bi*ches looked good. But I never had time to watch it. Hopefully I can dl the episodes.
You can see all of dem on MTV.com
 5 years ago '05        #164
Switchc2390 10 heat pts10
space
space
$17,980 | Props total: 3259 3259
sh*t was a dope f!ght..looks like it's gonna get better next week too. I don't really think anyone was in the right. Nia was right at first, it aint her dog she shouldn't have to clean it up..but all the vindictive sh*t she did after was wrong as hell. Johnny and Avery should clean up after their dogs sh*t, and Johnny just goes off on people for no reason..dude is still very childish.

Avery with that two piece though
 06-08-2013, 10:42 AM         #165
CS35  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
so nia can cuddle with the dog, feed the dog, walk the dog step in its sh*t smear it in the carpet but she dont have to clean it up? i understand it aint her dog but she does everything else like its her dog. shes a c*nt and why should johnny get kicked out? cuz he put some clean toilet paper on her leg? ya'll crazy like dude above said he aint a saint but that nia bi*ch is fu*ked in the head. hitting people in the head with blow dryers and sh*t. and all that sh*t she did to jordan this bi*ch need to go to jail.
 06-08-2013, 11:20 AM         #166
tmitch19  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 corys35 said:
so nia can cuddle with the dog, feed the dog, walk the dog step in its sh*t smear it in the carpet but she dont have to clean it up? i understand it aint her dog but she does everything else like its her dog. shes a c*nt and why should johnny get kicked out? cuz he put some clean toilet paper on her leg? ya'll crazy like dude above said he aint a saint but that nia bi*ch is fu*ked in the head. hitting people in the head with blow dryers and sh*t. and all that sh*t she did to jordan this bi*ch need to go to jail.
That sh*t don't even matter no more they really don't even talk to each other that was like ova a month ago.. If she does get booted which i doubt cuz its the last one next week it should not have anything to do with her sh*t with captain hook.
 5 years ago '07        #167
dionedre3000 
space
space
$8,972 | Props total: 791 791
 iCON-8 said:
thats what im sayin.. i dont got love for either nia or avery because bottom line both them bi*ches are some stupid a.ss broads.. but avery clearly won.. nia cheap shotted her and she still recovered and clocked her twice.. Nia really never had a good punch.. she only grabbed onto averys hair after avery hit nia like 5-6 times, ripped her wig out and busted her lip..

i wanna see midget hand jordan start whoppin a.ss.. thought he was gonna beat down marlon at the start when captain save a hoe was steppin in the argument for nia..

now marlon lookin like a fool tho because he was riding with nia from the start because he wanted some a.ss but she wasnt fu*kin with no homo diseased n*gga..
I"m think Jordan and Marlon, would either be a damm good f!ght or not a f!ght at all. I can see them scrappin or both settling sh*t really. LOL to be honest I think Marlon was just trying to connect more with ol girl. But who knows. He's real into his faith.
 5 years ago '06        #168
droid3000 996 heat pts996
space
space
$26,474 | Props total: 26267 26267
 dionedre3000 said:
I"m think Jordan and Marlon, would either be a damm good f!ght or not a f!ght at all. I can see them scrappin or both settling sh*t really. LOL to be honest I think Marlon was just trying to connect more with ol girl. But who knows. He's real into his faith.
he did say he wasnt trying to bone in an interview but he did admit she has a fat a.ss and looks good so......
 5 years ago '07        #169
dionedre3000 
space
space
$8,972 | Props total: 791 791
 Aleandroid said:
he did say he wasnt trying to bone in an interview but he did admit she has a fat a.ss and looks good so......
yeah f!ghting that temptation.
 06-08-2013, 01:57 PM         #170
CS35  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Fly or Die said:

first off it aint her responsibility to clean up that dog sh*t. i dont care if she play with the dog or not. she could have cleaned it up, but you cant get mad at her for not cleaning that sh*t up

2nd, that wasnt no clean toilet paper he blew his nose on that and stuck it on her, then tried to pour something on her which is why she started hitting him

avery is lame a.ss fu*k sittin waitin in the cut for nia to go at johnny then run up behind her and attack

im glad nia ran up on her and bust her head she deserved it

stfu avery the lame? u see how nia acted at her job acts at the house? this bi*ch is a nobody that thinks shes special? bi*ch stuck up beyond belief. disrespects everyone. as far as the dog goes i lived with some buddies and my guy that owned the house had a dog. it was everyones dog we all fed it let it out and cleaned up for it. if u gonna treat it as your own then do a solid to your roommate and clean up the sh*t u stepped in. now im not sayin everytime but aint nothing wrong helping out if u treating it like your dog. grow up son, she was yelling running around the house like she was dyin cuz she had sh*t on her foot. she is a c*nt get over it. as far as avery running up she just gonna let some hoe beat on her man? damn u sound like a lil bi*ch fu*k boi. clapping for some c*nt who treats everyone like trash tryin to hit men with fists and hair dryers
 06-08-2013, 01:59 PM         #171
Cya Nerd  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
While all the f!ghting goes down I'll be with Jessica in the other room

Being friends

5 years ago '07        #172
Prospect Boy 
space
space
$1,720 | Props total: 120 120
I'll be glad when this season is over. I'm sick of Johnnie, Averey, the dog, and Anastasia. They're all annoying.
 06-09-2013, 09:31 AM         #173
tmitch19  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Prospect Boy said:
I'll be glad when this season is over. I'm sick of Johnnie, Averey, the dog, and Anastasia. They're all annoying.

Besides them what do u think about the other members?
 06-09-2013, 01:46 PM         #174
FreshBoideuce  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Cya Nerd said:
While all the f!ghting goes down I'll be with Jessica in the other room

Being friends

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '05        #175
Krazie 134 heat pts134
space
space
$45,904 | Props total: 21031 21031
Finally got around to seeing the new episode.. I'm clueless how anyone in here could be on Nia's side. That bi*ch is completely off her rocker.

I love how she constantly talks about being so in control of everyone, and how everyone is her pawn. Yet, she's the first one to lose her cool and completely lose her mind. That is the complete opposite of being in control.

I have no idea when they changed the rules on this sh*t. One hit, you're gone is the standard for any of these reality type shows. Lot of liability involved once violence starts to kick off. I'd love to see the contracts they have to sign if this level of violence is passable.

Makes for great TV, though.
 5 years ago '04        #176
atruedsgb 16 heat pts16
space
space
$1,611 | Props total: 901 901
Sorry...but if I'm Johnny, I'm definitely pinning Nia down while Avery swells that face right on up! No way I'm going to sit there and watch you try to tag on my girl like that, especially after she tried to defend me.

On the other hand, Johnny was wrong for the toilet paper thing and for the words he saying to Nia. Calling someone scum, worthless, etc. is enough to tip the scales of pushing someone over the edge.

Nooow let's be honest. How many of you would've been able to restrain yourselves while a girl is punching you square in the head...and trying to bust your face up with a hairdryer!? I've never even gotten aggressive with a chick like that before, but I'm not sure my adrenaline would've stop pumping enough to NOT feed Nia a knuckle sammich.
 5 years ago '07        #177
Avon_Barksdale 4344 heat pts4344
space
space
$42,483 | Props total: 56015 56015
 corys35 said:
stfu avery the lame? u see how nia acted at her job acts at the house? this bi*ch is a nobody that thinks shes special? bi*ch stuck up beyond belief. disrespects everyone. as far as the dog goes i lived with some buddies and my guy that owned the house had a dog. it was everyones dog we all fed it let it out and cleaned up for it. if u gonna treat it as your own then do a solid to your roommate and clean up the sh*t u stepped in. now im not sayin everytime but aint nothing wrong helping out if u treating it like your dog. grow up son, she was yelling running around the house like she was dyin cuz she had sh*t on her foot. she is a c*nt get over it. as far as avery running up she just gonna let some hoe beat on her man? damn u sound like a lil bi*ch fu*k boi. clapping for some c*nt who treats everyone like trash tryin to hit men with fists and hair dryers

Who was she treating like trash besides Johnny, Avery and Jordan?...you and I both know she saved this season because it would have been beyond trash.

As far as the f!ght goes Nia was just talking sh*t and it was obvious Johnny couldn't take and put some tolet paper on Nia and tried to pour and drink on her...f*ck outta here acting like you would just let somebody do that to you because you wouldn't nobody would, just like I said if they kick Nia out then kick Johnny out to because he start that f!ght.
 5 years ago '05        #178
Krazie 134 heat pts134
space
space
$45,904 | Props total: 21031 21031
 Avon_Barksdale said:
Who was she treating like trash besides Johnny, Avery and Jordan?...you and I both know she saved this season because it would have been beyond trash.

As far as the f!ght goes Nia was just talking sh*t and it was obvious Johnny couldn't take and put some tolet paper on Nia and tried to pour and drink on her...f*ck outta here acting like you would just let somebody do that to you because you wouldn't nobody would, just like I said if they kick Nia out then kick Johnny out to because he start that f!ght.
He never laid hands on anyone. Not saying he was right, but she's unstable and literally wants to bash someone's skull in.
 06-10-2013, 07:57 AM         #179
tmitch19  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I can't see how some of yall are talking about "can't wait til the season is ova".. I think this is the 1st time in RW history where they f!ght on the last episode.... The last one is posed to be a time of enjoyment for the time every1 has spent @ the house instead they duking it out and f!ghting their a.ss off... IDK how yall can't see that this will put RW rating higher than it was and raise the bar for the future seasons and get people back to watching like they used to... All because of this season they gotta keep this kind of sh*t up.
 5 years ago '06        #180
Isiah61 8 heat pts
space
space
$11,005 | Props total: 1467 1467
Besides Bird all the girls were bad this season, thats a thumbs up. I wish they kept the Asian chick and dropped Bird.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
108 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
159 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now