Any love for Real World Portland??

most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
30 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fan Draws life like Picture Of Joe Budden
47 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
239 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Akademiks: If you see EDS next year it won't be with me and Joe unless we get ..
28 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '10        #141
JStarr7 
space
space
$606 | Props total: 84 84
That left that Nia threw at the end tho boi!!

5 years ago '07        #142
dionedre3000 
space
space
$8,973 | Props total: 791 791
 Aleandroid said:
jessica is so fuking annoying but boy is she ever the opportunist. any chance she gets to make a friend she strikes fast, instead of worrying about the f!ght shes in the corner trying to friend up bird

nia is a phsyco biitch but she makes for GREAT tv...and since when do cast members decide who stays or gos? i always thought youre evicted as soon as you hit someone
I feel like they be switching it up sometime. One minute it's one hit and you gone, next it's voting and then another time it would be because you aren't working you're job LOL.
 5 years ago '05        #143
Danger Zone 58 heat pts58
space
space
$34,160 | Props total: 18432 18432
 Aleandroid said:
jessica is so fuking annoying but boy is she ever the opportunist. any chance she gets to make a friend she strikes fast, instead of worrying about the f!ght shes in the corner trying to friend up bird

nia is a phsyco biitch but she makes for GREAT tv...and since when do cast members decide who stays or gos? i always thought youre evicted as soon as you hit someone
I was thinking the same. Dont the crew members usually jump in too? Maybe they were like 'sh*t...shes the one thats gonna get us our ratings"
 06-06-2013, 03:34 PM         #144
Cya Nerd  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Hope Nia gets mopped stupid c*nt feels entitled to what ever

Love you Jessica Put up pictures of us
 5 years ago '10        #145
Agentzer0oo0 209 heat pts209
space
space
$67,894 | Props total: 21146 21146
fu*k y'all making the f!ght sound hella good

I'm halfway through the episode, they was bi*ching about the dog sh*tting and smelling disgusting, then Johnny blacked the fu*k out on Bird

Yo these mofu*kas are so mean
 5 years ago '10        #146
space
space

Sonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn Avery threw them fu*king hands tho

Shawty dead a.ss gave her two straight shots to the face

Nia threw in some shots, even got her on some Sho Nuff sh*t, just holding Avery hair and giving her a punch. I'll give her that.

fu*k it that bi*ch Nia deserved it. That chick is pure evil, just a manipulative human-being. With that said Johnny was in the wrong, Avery I don't really have much of a problem with her sneaking up on Nia cuz dudes "can't hit a girl" so Avery said fu*k it ride or die.

Like mitch said this is easily the best RW in 6-7 seasons, Nia is the equivalent to Mike from Jersey Shore because she practically IS the show.
 5 years ago '11        #147
Jett83 61 heat pts61
space
space
$2,405 | Props total: 2840 2840
Avery won hands down....she f!ghtin a fukkin amazon jay leno jawline lookin beast of a woman and cold c*cked her atleast 4-5 times....nia had to recoup on the bed and fix her bleeding nose and phat lip then came up and bumrushed avery from behind on some hoe sh*t....i mean she didn't even punch her while she was doing her makeup she straight slapped her upside the head allowing avery to turn square up on that amazon woman and giver her 2 jabs to her humongous Jaw...cant wait for next week
 5 years ago '04        #148
spunkyXL 35 heat pts35
space
space
$1,456 | Props total: 1432 1432
Why ain't no one getting booted? When 2 girls f!ght it's not an issue..but when 2 dudes on real world f!ght it is
 5 years ago '04        #149
GoSensGo 13 heat pts13
space
space
$3,817 | Props total: 454 454
Yeah Nia is one crazy bi*ch.. That is the type of girl to cut your fu*king junk off if she caught you cheating on her.

Put that hoe in a mental hospital ASAP!!
 06-06-2013, 07:19 PM         #150
tmitch19  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I need Nia's crotch rite here ASAP..
 5 years ago '07        #151
Avon_Barksdale 4344 heat pts4344
space
space
$42,483 | Props total: 56015 56015
 Fly or Die said:
how yall riding for avery

that was a punk move for avery to run up on nia from behind and it was a bi*ch move for johnny to even be fu*kin with nia in the 1st place

im glad nia popped her a.ss and if she get kicked out johnny need to get kicked out too because hes the one who started that whole sh*t
I know but people seems to be looking past that for some reason...Johnny threw that toilet paper that he might has wiped his a** with on Nia and and started the entire thing.

If they kick Nia out then kick Johnny punk a** out to for what he did.
 5 years ago '04        #152
MGz 953 heat pts953
space
space
$8,173 | Props total: 8732 8732
 Avon_Barksdale said:
I know but people seems to be looking past that for some reason...Johnny threw that toilet paper that he might has wiped his a** with on Nia and and started the entire thing.

Yea every single blog/forum I read was like "nia just erupted out of nowhere"....I'm like ...dude started with toilet paper
 5 years ago '06        #153
Isiah61 8 heat pts
space
space
$11,006 | Props total: 1467 1467
Always let them f!ght. It be coo,if they had a gym with a ring in their building. Nia was right about the dog sh*t, but wrong for everything else this season. They kicking her out on the last episode?
 5 years ago '10        #154
space
space
 Avon_Barksdale said:

Agreed.

Johnny has started sh*t himself, he ain't no damn saint. Even tho I laughed at what he did to Jessica that other episode calling her fat and sh*t, he was hella wrong from that.
 06-07-2013, 09:58 AM         #155
tmitch19  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Agentzer0oo0 said:
Agreed.

Johnny has started sh*t himself, he ain't no damn saint. Even tho I laughed at what he did to Jessica that other episode calling her fat and sh*t, he was hella wrong from that.
I see you feeling this season huh homie..
 06-07-2013, 11:27 AM         #156
tmitch19  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[video - click to view]

5 years ago '10        #157
space
space
 tmitch19 said:
I see you feeling this season huh homie..
Hell fu*king yea

I watch every season of RW but I felt like I was watching it just based on the name cuz nothing else was on TV. This season though is different, dope thread fam
 5 years ago '07        #158
dionedre3000 
space
space
$8,973 | Props total: 791 791
LOL Nia looked like Jim Carry when he punched the Eagles mascot in AV:Pet Detective, when she hit Avery at the end.
 06-07-2013, 05:16 PM         #159
tmitch19  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Agentzer0oo0 said:
Hell fu*king yea

I watch every season of RW but I felt like I was watching it just based on the name cuz nothing else was on TV. This season though is different, dope thread fam
 dionedre3000 said:
LOL Nia looked like Jim Carry when he punched the Eagles mascot in AV:Pet Detective, when she hit Avery at the end.
I think this is the 1st time a RW clip has ever been on WSSH.. You know u made it when u reached the WS GAWDS...
 5 years ago '10        #160
SoFresh170 27 heat pts27
space
space
$12,313 | Props total: 1964 1964
From what I'm seeing this season looked like one of the best. I really wanted watch it cause the bi*ches looked good. But I never had time to watch it. Hopefully I can dl the episodes.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
23 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
108 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
45 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
56 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
146 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
112 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
73 comments
2 days ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy