Any love for Real World Portland??

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
97 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
36 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Game a cornball for how hard he went at Meek for no reason
69 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA JAYSON TATUMS CAREER IS OFFICIALLY OVER :mjdamn:
62 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 05-23-2013, 01:18 PM         #101
tmitch19  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Aleandroid said:
i was so pissed when the stopped f!ghting, that was easily the funniest part of season. and jessica is so desperate for friends, (i guess its not a bad thing) watching her more less beg averey and bird this episode was kinda sad but she is an opportunist though
@birds boyfriend trying one last guilt trip on her during their breakfast to get her to stay
Jessica just seems so innocent doesn't she... She said in another ep that she wasn't liked much in school and didn't really have friends... You can tell she just wanna feel wanted
 5 years ago '10        #102
Agentzer0oo0 209 heat pts209
space
space
$67,875 | Props total: 20888 20888
@ everybody getting along with each other, fu*k

And I know it's been said but holy sh*t @ Bird. This chick is insecure as fu*k, it's like her boyfriend got a d!ck whip on her. Homie was belittling her, saying aye shut up you dumb bi*ch. She took all of that and STILL begged for him and was about to leave.

She shoulda left

And @ Jessica getting dumped the next episode.

I was hard on her before but I feel for shorty, she's a optimistic, over-friendly chick who can come off as a prude. She don't mean no harm.
 05-29-2013, 10:30 PM         #103
tmitch19  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Ok... I'm kinda undecided about this episode.. So imma let yall go first.. What do yall think about tonight's show?
 5 years ago '05        #104
Danger Zone 58 heat pts58
space
space
$34,158 | Props total: 18416 18416
 tmitch19 said:
Ok... I'm kinda undecided about this episode.. So imma let yall go first.. What do yall think about tonight's show?
It was an ehh episode. Only thing interesting that really happend was marlon finally got some cheeks. It was only a matter of time

I hope they dont pull an okie doke and next weeks epi is as good as it looks
 05-29-2013, 10:49 PM         #105
tmitch19  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Hu$tLa said:
It was an ehh episode. Only thing interesting that really happend was marlon finally got some cheeks. It was only a matter of time

Yeh u right... Is it just me or whenever Nia gets up with them lil a.ss shorts on i be wanting them cakes to fall out like....??

Marlon really is true to what he believes in(Even thought he slipped) You can tell him and his dad are jam tight... LOL @ Jessica getting on marlon's hook... Johnny is too overprotective of Avery.. he need to cut that sh*t out not a good look for a man.. Next week looks real good.. Ohh and btw Mtv needs to cut back on the commercials seems like they go to them every 6 minutes...

Last edited by tmitch19; 05-29-2013 at 11:25 PM..
 5 years ago '10        #106
space
space
 Hu$tLa said:

tmitch19 said:
Yeh u right... Is it just me or whenever Nia gets up with them lil a.ss shorts on i be wanting them cakes to fall out like....??

Marlon really is true to what he believes in(Even thought he slipped) Yo can tel him and his dad are jam tight... LOL @ Jessica getting on marlon's hook... Johnny is too overprotective of Avery.. he need to cut that sh*t out not a good look for a man.. Next week looks real good.. Ohh and btw Mtv needs to cut back on the commercials seems like they go to them every 6 minutes...
I never catch the Real World on the show night

Gotta wait for it pop up on MTV.com, sounds like it was pretty decent episode, will be watching
 05-29-2013, 11:26 PM         #107
tmitch19  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Agentzer0oo0 said:
I never catch the Real World on the show night

Gotta wait for it pop up on MTV.com, sounds like it was pretty decent episode, will be watching

5 years ago '06        #108
iCON-8 1 heat pts
space
space
$7,832 | Props total: 2 2
 Andrefrbk said:
I stopped watching because of Nia and all the men in the house white knighting to defend her bullshiit.

Its disgusting to see grown azz men incapable of calling a biitch out, and siding with her when she is wrong.

nasty and unwatchable. Im good.

Marlon is a f*ggit(literally he fuked a guy he said...),
a white knight who is a slave to nia pussie, is he even hitting...
And that other white boy who white knights for pussie and acts like a herb for his girl avery.
The whole show is a joke right now, the biitches run the crib the n*ggas pray to them like gods expect for that no hand dude i give him props for calling Nia out. HE SHOULD they all should.
i only was watchin cause jordan was funny as hell at the start and i thought he was gonna be baggin bi*ches but they k!lled his vibe in the house.. dude looks uninterested cause of the hate and he chillin now waiting to go home.. sh*ts a shame.. marlon fu*ked everythin up by taking sides and jessica too.. dumb a.ss mothafu*kas divided the house.. jordan and marlon could have got johnny to cheat on avery or some sh*t but they just straight up pussies in that house.. i dont blame jordan tho.. like i said they ruined it for him with that hating sh*t..
 5 years ago '06        #109
droid3000 995 heat pts995
space
space
$26,462 | Props total: 26175 26175
jessica laid that shiit on real thick my man, dude was probably on the other end of the phone writing the damn break up letter while he was talking to her....he was outta there

marlons music sucks but hes dad seems to be really important to him so i see why he doesnt want to let him down. i wonder how his dad feels about him boning a dude though...he did show some signs of actually like women though

next weeks episode looks good "i kinda see what youre doing here and i dont like you"

Last edited by droid3000; 05-30-2013 at 11:06 AM..
 5 years ago '05        #110
Santoro 12 heat pts12
space
space
$7,949 | Props total: 6 6
You can just tell by the Real World how are youth are turning into fu*king pussies. Opportunity of a life time one bi*ch leaves cuz she can't be away from home for 3 months. The other almost leaves because she misses her f*ggot boyfriend.

I hate Jessica. Typical whiny, immature, spoiled bi*ch. I don't understand why no one likes me. Maybe because you're fu*king annoying and a drama queen. She's one of those obsessive stalking bi*ches who falls in love after a week. I knew after that phone call he was dumping her.

Marlon is a f*ggot and a hypocrite, not to mention a simp. I can't have s3x because my father is a preacher, but I can fu*k a dude in the a.ss. C'mon b. No matter what that bi*ch Nia does he defends her cuz they're both black. It's ignorant as fu*k.

Nia is probably the worst. Pops sh*t then apologizes. Talks down to people like she's a queen. Got a 2 million dollar book deal, but came on Real World. Yeah right.

Whole house is full of f*ggots man. Averey moving to Boston after being with a guy for 2-3 months. Dumb.

Can't wait till next week though. sh*t's about to pop off. Looked like Averey was actually fu*king Nia up. One can only hope.
 5 years ago '04        #111
skillahmang 2 heat pts
space
space
$23,687 | Props total: 11373 11373
pics>>> your opinions.
 05-30-2013, 02:21 PM         #112
tmitch19  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 andremackassi said:
this clown edited his post and still made all kinds of typos
BX people have eagle eyes.. LOL!!!!
 05-30-2013, 02:25 PM         #113
tmitch19  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Santoro said:
You can just tell by the Real World how are youth are turning into fu*king pussies. Opportunity of a life time one bi*ch leaves cuz she can't be away from home for 3 months. The other almost leaves because she misses her f*ggot boyfriend.

I hate Jessica. Typical whiny, immature, spoiled bi*ch. I don't understand why no one likes me. Maybe because you're fu*king annoying and a drama queen. She's one of those obsessive stalking bi*ches who falls in love after a week. I knew after that phone call he was dumping her.

Marlon is a f*ggot and a hypocrite, not to mention a simp. I can't have s3x because my father is a preacher, but I can fu*k a dude in the a.ss. C'mon b. No matter what that bi*ch Nia does he defends her cuz they're both black. It's ignorant as fu*k.

Nia is probably the worst. Pops sh*t then apologizes. Talks down to people like she's a queen. Got a 2 million dollar book deal, but came on Real World. Yeah right.

Whole house is full of f*ggots man. Averey moving to Boston after being with a guy for 2-3 months. Dumb.

Can't wait till next week though. sh*t's about to pop off. Looked like Averey was actually fu*king Nia up. One can only hope.

You did everyone except Jordan & Johnny.... And as far as the phone call from tyler jess's bf your right u can tell how uninterested he sounded ova the phone and she sensed it.." I wanna lick ur face and jump on you and kiss u" He was like "Uhh yeah" and nia giving her false hope talking bout i dont think it's really ova
 5 years ago '04        #114
notoriousthugzz 41 heat pts41
space
space
$18,842 | Props total: 2003 2003
People still watch the real world?

Wow this makes me feel old
 5 years ago '05        #115
Santoro 12 heat pts12
space
space
$7,949 | Props total: 6 6
 tmitch19 said:
You did everyone except Jordan & Johnny.... And as far as the phone call from tyler jess's bf your right u can tell how uninterested he sounded ova the phone and she sensed it.." I wanna lick ur face and jump on you and kiss u" He was like "Uhh yeah" and nia giving her false hope talking bout i dont think it's really ova
Jordan is a one handed over achiever. I mean he is doing sh*t people with 2 hands can't do or won't try so you gotta give him credit for that. But clearly his Father was abusive as fu*k towards him. I think he learned his lesson after that Nia sh*t though and has seemed to have chilled the fu*k out. Talk about an annoying fu*king drunk though.

Johnny to me seemed the realest until he broke down like a bi*ch and was crying last night. fu*k that bi*ch. Talking to some other dude at the bar for an hr. Ain't the first time she did that sh*t either. Did the sh*t on the bus with the f*ggot snowboarder just to make him jealous. Seems like the type of bi*ch to get you into trouble.

I also forgot the other bird bi*ch who is clearly out of her fu*king mind. That hotel sh*t was wild. I don't know why he left. Well bi*ch you screamed and yelled at him to leave, so ummm he left. The argument was over him getting drunk while she was clearly the one wasted. She's a head case too.

Jessica's dude sounded like he wanted to say bi*ch I just told you I'm watching a movie. I'll call you back if I feel like it. Lol @ her pouring her heart out and him going umm yeah I gotta go.
 5 years ago '10        #116
space
space
 Santoro said:

tmitch19 said:
Both of these posts

Y'all pretty much said all I was gonna type plus more lol. The homie Tyler knew what was going on, saw the writing on the wall and got the hell up out of there. It's kinda funny how Jessica & Nia were trying to figure how it could happen

Avery that's my hoe but she a sucker for wanting to move to fu*king Massachusetts for some guy you met for 2-3 months.
 5 years ago '05        #117
Danger Zone 58 heat pts58
space
space
$34,158 | Props total: 18416 18416
 Santoro said:
Jordan is a one handed over achiever. I mean he is doing sh*t people with 2 hands can't do or won't try so you gotta give him credit for that. But clearly his Father was abusive as fu*k towards him. I think he learned his lesson after that Nia sh*t though and has seemed to have chilled the fu*k out. Talk about an annoying fu*king drunk though.

Johnny to me seemed the realest until he broke down like a bi*ch and was crying last night. fu*k that bi*ch. Talking to some other dude at the bar for an hr. Ain't the first time she did that sh*t either. Did the sh*t on the bus with the f*ggot snowboarder just to make him jealous. Seems like the type of bi*ch to get you into trouble.

I also forgot the other bird bi*ch who is clearly out of her fu*king mind. That hotel sh*t was wild. I don't know why he left. Well bi*ch you screamed and yelled at him to leave, so ummm he left. The argument was over him getting drunk while she was clearly the one wasted. She's a head case too.

Jessica's dude sounded like he wanted to say bi*ch I just told you I'm watching a movie. I'll call you back if I feel like it. Lol @ her pouring her heart out and him going umm yeah I gotta go.

I hate when females do that. I wish i wouldve known jessica before she went on the show. She really woulda hated men
 05-30-2013, 10:45 PM         #118
tmitch19  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Hu$tLa said:

I hate when females do that. I wish i wouldve known jessica before she went on the show. She really woulda hated men
Don't do her that cuz.. she is annoying @ times i agree but i really think she just wanna be accepted and seems like a good person @ heart....
 5 years ago '07        #119
dionedre3000 
space
space
$8,971 | Props total: 791 791
LOL sh*t had me rolling and at the same time when Anastasia was like leave leave and this dude does it and she's asking or crying to Nia "where's my bf".
 05-31-2013, 06:30 PM         #120
the player  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 andremackassi said:
yooooooooooo boxden n*ggas are some cornball a.ss n*ggas for even discussing this sh*t looool
guess the cool n*ggas call themselves andre mackassi...

you play tennis?
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
137 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
100 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
87 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
69 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Kelly Oubre with the supreme sleeve in a game
75 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
85 comments
2 days ago