Any love for Real World Portland??

most viewed right now
Video inside Migos run up on Joe Budden and Akademiks
45 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
77 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rap in the 90's vs rap today
55 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL RIGGED & SCRIPTED SPORTS | Ryan Shazier injury, Pittsburgh Steelers & Supe..
82 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 4 years ago '06        #221
iCON-8 1 heat pts
space
space
$7,832 | Props total: 2 2
 fordtuff504 said:
whoa, u serious? dude his only "faith-worthy" sh*t he did was saved "strong-hand" from gettin his a.ss whooped at his lil club night, which seemed 100% bs.

when dude was gettin the info from nia, h was like, "imma whoop his a.ss, blah blah blah" then he talks to marlon lil' sweet/confused/attention hungry a.ss and all of a sudden hes saved? gtfoh he aint bout that life
lol saved strong hand, not sure he saved him.. on the real am i the only person who thinks jordans the realest dude in this group? he would have scrapped regardless with whoever.. dude has never been shook the whole series.. stood his ground and has always had a valid point in arguments..

marlon a f*ggot.. didnt like him from the start when he turned captain save a hoe with nia against Jordan.. i knew from then he was a bi*ch..
 4 years ago '06        #222
iCON-8 1 heat pts
space
space
 Agentzer0oo0 said:
Jordan got these hoes crying over him with his mini hand
dude has game.. nia was back on that jordan train too by the end of the episode.. had bird crying over him.. avery even said she loved him and johnny gave her a look lmao..

based mini hand jordan!
 4 years ago '07        #223
Ghost Terp 18 heat pts18
space
space
$15,615 | Props total: 3238 3238
 Santoro said:
Those little mix dogs sh*t all over. My girl has the exact same mix breed. No matter how much you train them, they randomly sh*t in random places. It's a house dog when she wants to cuddle and play with it, but soon as it sh*ts it's Avery's dog. It's bullsh*t. Just more proof of her being a stuck up childish bi*ch. You don't want to clean up after the dog that you spend time with and feed, then you shouldn't be able to spend time with it. Pretty simple. The fact that she decided to f!ght Johnny like a fu*king man over that little bullsh*t is absurd. Then she continued on with trying to f!ght Johnny like a man. I've never hit a woman in my life, but sh*t if a bi*ch wants to f!ght like a man then I dunno. The fu*k was the hair dryer for? You gonna get an a.ssault with a deadly weapon charge over some tp and energy drink? She's the type of bi*ch that punches her bf multiple times then calls the cops after he slaps the sh*t out of her claiming domestic dispute. It's bullsh*t.

The best is her quote, "I've done a good job at being the bigger person." When the fu*k was that? bi*ch has never been the bigger person. Marlon is the biggest fu*king bi*ch ever too. All he had to do was just stay near her and none of this extra sh*t would have happened. He's a simp for her 24/7, but not protecting her when she needs it? Lol. And Avery didn't jump anyone. Nia called her out previously to going at Johnny again and she saw Avery getting ready to f!ght. That sh*t wasn't a sneak move at all. Now coming from behind and slapping up side the head is some sucker punching bi*ch sh*t, but did anyone really expect anything different from Nia?
Why the fu*k would you pick up a dogs sh*t that isn't yours?

It's the owners responsibility to do that, not anyone else's
 06-15-2013, 11:47 AM         #224
tmitch19  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 iCON-8 said:
lol saved strong hand, not sure he saved him.. on the real am i the only person who thinks jordans the realest dude in this group? he would have scrapped regardless with whoever.. dude has never been shook the whole series.. stood his ground and has always had a valid point in arguments..

marlon a f*ggot.. didnt like him from the start when he turned captain save a hoe with nia against Jordan.. i knew from then he was a bi*ch..
Jordan is a biased as*hole that think he knows everything... It really took Nia to join the cast to really calm him down, Look how he was b4 she came on then compare him after idc what anyone says she really made him stop acting the way he was before she came on RW.. Then he comes with this BS story about him and his "Black brothers" and notice when Nia asked him about it he changed the subject.. in real life he would have gotten smacked up for being such a smart a.ss in the beginning of the show.. I give him credit for not letting anything stop him because of his short hand but other than that he's an attention wh0ore who hates to be wrong or corrected fu*k him with his stubby hand..
 4 years ago '06        #225
iCON-8 1 heat pts
space
space
who corrected him tho? what was he wrong on? Nia didn't do sh*t.. she likes to think she came in and changed people.. people just realised she was a psycho and kept their distance with her and she believes that to be a 'victory' .. shes completely deranged lol..

in the end even marlon knew she crazy so he sided with avery,johnny and jordan at the finale/reunion.. ill agree with you that Jordan has a prick personality and he thinks he knows it all but thats why im shocked that this is dudes bad trait and everyone picking on it.. who cares if he acts like that.. its not like hes aggressive, starts f!ghts with people or anything.. he was the most chill dude there when it came down to it.. people just tryna fu*k with him lol..
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
79 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now