Erykah Badu Blasts Papoose For Unauthorized Vocals On The Nacirema Dream

most viewed right now
 180
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
72 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 109
Image(s) inside Benzino Speaks On Joe Budden's Opinion Of Eminem's Music
56 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 97
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Man is thrown 45 feet off bridge for intervening in couple's ..
41 comments
@news
most viewed right now
 78
Video inside Joe Budden Responds To Fans Saying Jeezy Had Him Scared & Shook On Ever..
38 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 03-31-2013, 06:57 AM         #61
dlettern  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BLUE JACK$ON said:
This is posed to be New Yorks savior
How was he NY's savior? Cats stay thirsty to hate on NYC. Its pretty pathetic considering no one cares about WTF you're from.

Anyhow, Badu is the worst. She hasn't put out anything of quality in a while. All of her stupid rants do nothing for her or the art she claims she loves. Why did Pap even have her on? She's as relevant as Lauren Hill these days.....
 5 years ago '12        #62
DutchyGabbana 
space
avatar space
space
$1,401 | Props total: 54 54
 Joe DC said:
Papoose trying to upload the erykah badu vocal session
 5 years ago '12        #63
DutchyGabbana 
space
avatar space
space
$1,401 | Props total: 54 54
 JimDinO77 said:
^ hold on?? this is really pap

i got beats on deck, fu*k with me
 5 years ago '05        #64
JimDinO77 14 heat pts14
space
avatar space
space
$22,094 | Props total: 4229 4229
 Arson said:
So in a thread about a n*gga not paying for vocals you gonna offer him beats?
Good point
strungout gave props
 
 5 years ago '12        #65
OldBusiness 163 heat pts163
space
avatar space
space
$21,024 | Props total: 17205 17205
 JimDinO77 said:
Good point
 Arson said:
So in a thread about a n*gga not paying for vocals you gonna offer him beats?
Arson, you just k!lled a n*gga dreams
 03-31-2013, 11:47 AM         #66
SOD RG  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
She is just mad that Papoose still has that record. She repressed her memories of it and it came back to haunt her.
 5 years ago '05        #67
JimDinO77 14 heat pts14
space
avatar space
space
$22,094 | Props total: 4229 4229
 ALLEEK said:
Arson, you just k!lled a n*gga dreams
yea, my nacerima dreams are crushed

Yo pap! fu*k that, I got beat for numerical slaughter 1-25... Lets k!ll these n*ggas
strungout gave props
 
 5 years ago '05        #68
gregnice631 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$3,390 | Props total: 3186 3186
im sorry but if it takes 10 yrs to release a mediocore album at that maybe its time for a career change.
strungout gave props
 
 5 years ago '08        #69
Illuminati 192 heat pts192
space
avatar space
space
$38,770 | Props total: 9029 9029
Why are you kids so disrespectful? It's as if Pap fu*ked your guys mother with the way you guys talk him down. If you don't like sh*t just keep it moving. How old are you children?
strungout gave props
 
 5 years ago '12        #70
SLiP 35 heat pts35
space
avatar space
space
$4,013 | Props total: 1333 1333
 Illuminati said:
Why are you kids so disrespectful? It's as if Pap fu*ked your guys mother with the way you guys talk him down. If you don't like sh*t just keep it moving. How old are you children?
Old enough to say whatever the fu*k i want.
 5 years ago '07        #71
Bighempin of QM 13 heat pts13
space
avatar space
space
$3,822 | Props total: 1682 1682
The song is fu*king great I don't give a sh*t how old the vocals are!!
 5 years ago '04        #72
Tay187213 105 heat pts105
space
space
space
$1,510 | Props total: 11 11
im not papoose for the 500000000000 time but to clear sh*t up for you n*ggas

erykah was proper credited in the album if you look at the credits from nacirema dream she was credited as a songwriter and her publishing was credited as well!!! producer buckwild was also given proper credit front to back

so for badu to come out the woodwork claiming she didnt recieve paperwork is a flat out lie.

i dont know why erykah would hate on a record that has so much impact with people worldwide who suffer from cancer aids/hiv its a strong record and needs to be heard its unfortunate that its being heard now under these conditions but sh*t happens.

the blogs are taking this sh*t way out of context. if you look after she posted those tweets she did retweet a papoose comment about the album. erykah and co was fully aware that this records was going to be on the album. shouts to papoose and erykah for putting together a great record that is timeless.

stop believing everything you read
 5 years ago '04        #73
RoyceDa59 240 heat pts240
space
avatar space
space
$14,964 | Props total: 4669 4669
 Tay187213 said:
im not papoose for the 500000000000 time but to clear sh*t up for you n*ggas

erykah was proper credited in the album if you look at the credits from nacirema dream she was credited as a songwriter and her publishing was credited as well!!! producer buckwild was also given proper credit front to back

so for badu to come out the woodwork claiming she didnt recieve paperwork is a flat out lie.

i dont know why erykah would hate on a record that has so much impact with people worldwide who suffer from cancer aids/hiv its a strong record and needs to be heard its unfortunate that its being heard now under these conditions but sh*t happens.

the blogs are taking this sh*t way out of context. if you look after she posted those tweets she did retweet a papoose comment about the album. erykah and co was fully aware that this records was going to be on the album. shouts to papoose and erykah for putting together a great record that is timeless.

stop believing everything you read
For not being Pap you sure are pretty defensive about something so trivial. If you not Pap then who are you? Are you his manager, his homie, Remy Ma, Kay Slay, someone in his camp?
 03-31-2013, 03:19 PM         #74
SOD RG  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Tay187213 said:
im not papoose for the 500000000000 time but to clear sh*t up for you n*ggas

erykah was proper credited in the album if you look at the credits from nacirema dream she was credited as a songwriter and her publishing was credited as well!!! producer buckwild was also given proper credit front to back

so for badu to come out the woodwork claiming she didnt recieve paperwork is a flat out lie.

i dont know why erykah would hate on a record that has so much impact with people worldwide who suffer from cancer aids/hiv its a strong record and needs to be heard its unfortunate that its being heard now under these conditions but sh*t happens.

the blogs are taking this sh*t way out of context. if you look after she posted those tweets she did retweet a papoose comment about the album. erykah and co was fully aware that this records was going to be on the album. shouts to papoose and erykah for putting together a great record that is timeless.

stop believing everything you read

So let me get this straight, you're not Papoose?
 5 years ago '11        #75
case sensitive 
space
avatar space
space
$3,607 | Props total: 321 321
pap's mixtapes had alot of unauthorized features. you'd hear cats clearly shout out kay slay and not say one thing about pap
 5 years ago '04        #76
Tay187213 105 heat pts105
space
space
space
$1,510 | Props total: 11 11
 royceda59 said:
for not being pap you sure are pretty defensive about something so trivial. If you not pap then who are you? Are you his manager, his homie, remy ma, kay slay, someone in his camp?
its plain fact if you bought the nacirema dream you will see that the record was cleared and all parties involved recieved full credit!! It doesnt take a manager kslay remy martin or a dumbass to see n*ggas got credit
 5 years ago '04        #77
Tay187213 105 heat pts105
space
space
space
$1,510 | Props total: 11 11
again stop believing everything you read

dont let the blind lead the blind

do your homework and facts are right infront of your eyes
 03-31-2013, 03:43 PM         #78
Joe DC  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JimDinO77 said:
^ hold on?? this is really pap

i got beats on deck, fu*k with me
 03-31-2013, 03:44 PM         #79
Joe DC  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Tay187213 said:
again stop believing everything you read

dont let the blind lead the blind

do your homework and facts are right infront of your eyes
Thugacation is that you bruh?

 03-31-2013, 03:46 PM         #80
Joe DC  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 CakedUP23 said:
So let me get this straight, you're not Papoose?
 RoyceDa59 said:
For not being Pap you sure are pretty defensive about something so trivial. If you not Pap then who are you? Are you his manager, his homie, Remy Ma, Kay Slay, someone in his camp?






Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 43
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
34 comments
22 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 38
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
70 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 36
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
288 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 19
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
93 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 15
DMV Niggas Get In Here (DC/MD/VA)
92 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 10
Image(s) inside Letís keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
55 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 10
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
129 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 9
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
241 comments
2 days ago
@news
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy