most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
48 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
97 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 4 years ago '07        #281
MythMade 6 heat pts
space
space
$9,728 | Props total: 5 5
 CA King 7 said:
I could give a sh*t about the funeral smh

So you could give a sh*t?
 4 years ago '08        #282
Gmengfx 75 heat pts75
space
space
$12,648 | Props total: 1219 1219
i dont get all the hate

eric alone this season makes it worth it
 4 years ago '09        #283
WezLFaCe_KiD 57 heat pts57
space
space
$14,827 | Props total: 1038 1038
I liked it .
 4 years ago '04        #284
bluedawgalex 3 heat pts
space
space
$4,736 | Props total: 1640 1640
Season finale next week

I see alcide trying to dive into sookie pus*y I think he and merlotte are the only ones that didn't pipe

Pam feel abandoned by eric

I still think its a bi*ch move how jess piped that one dude after what jason did for her I thought they'd end up together

Jason a dumbass for letting that ho go that sh*t gonna bite him in the a.ss

Wonder whats goin down next wk
 08-12-2013, 06:02 AM         #285
DOOMage 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
What's with all the hate?

I loved this episode, got me a little

Even though I don't think someone like Terry really deserved that much shine in respects to half an episode for his funeral

And the whole onslaught on the complex was awesome.

Eric Da Gawd

And Newlin had the funniest fu*king death ever

The look on Jason's face was priceless
 08-12-2013, 11:03 AM         #286
iQon 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
is it me or did this show get gory out of nowhere? Heads gettin cut decapitated and stepped on. bodies gettin dismembered...

and why the fu*k did they dedicate a whole episode to Terry's funeral? of all the subplots they've had over the years and this is the death they drag out? it's like they created his importance to Bon Temps in one episode
 4 years ago '04        #287
bibbyboi 25 heat pts25
space
space
$11,216 | Props total: 2217 2217
Felt like a wasted episode. Why didn't Bill just do what Eric did to get everyone out? sh*t was so easy.
 08-12-2013, 04:42 PM         #288
cheguevara 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
eric should be vamp god, bill dumbass coudnt think of what to do.

sookie a hoe bi*ch and i hope she dies

and fu*k that funeral, i FFWD it
 4 years ago '11        #289
Kobane 163 heat pts163
space
space
$15,105 | Props total: 2320 2320
True Blood with the Racist commentary and singing Negro Spirituals at the same damn time ctn't believe the season was so short
 4 years ago '11        #290
xo xo xo 85 heat pts85 OP
space
space
space
$5,426 | Props total: 423 423
^Damn, lol. I can't believe they wasted 30+ minutes on a funeral for a second rate character, smh. I did like Lafayette's scene. It reminded me why I love him so much. Hopefully we see Eric next season. Oh there is a time jump in the next episode. Its suppose to happen in the second half of the episode.
 4 years ago '04        #291
bluedawgalex 3 heat pts
space
space
$4,736 | Props total: 1640 1640
anybody have an idea of where eric went ?

i dont think he hiding from bill
 4 years ago '10        #292
Jruk2345 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,207 | Props total: 238 238
i just caught up, started season 1 about end of june, ill say this watching them all together i dont get why Bill turned so easy to Lillith, and the Eric transiton started slowwww but the payoff is

I still don't understand his character, and hated Tara up till she turned
 4 years ago '04        #293
hiphophorray123 9 heat pts
space
space
space
$4,361 | Props total: 72 72
biggest plot hole is probably bill breaking into the sun room and letting everyone feast on him - if he could get in there, then obviously the vampires already in there could get out. why didn't he just let them out instead of offering himself.

that being said i actually loved the episode. I liked terry as a character, I hated his story arcs but I thought he was a good, innocent anchor given the shows wild characters. Now that hoyt and him are gone, I think sam is the only ''decent'' character (decent as in noble)
 4 years ago '12        #294
TRILL SH1T 95 heat pts95
space
space
$5,849 | Props total: 3465 3465
 hiphophorray123 said:
biggest plot hole is probably bill breaking into the sun room and letting everyone feast on him - if he could get in there, then obviously the vampires already in there could get out. why didn't he just let them out instead of offering himself.

that being said i actually loved the episode. I liked terry as a character, I hated his story arcs but I thought he was a good, innocent anchor given the shows wild characters. Now that hoyt and him are gone, I think sam is the only ''decent'' character (decent as in noble)
Yo your point in the first paragraph is so true I can only laugh and smh, show is so bad now but I keep watching
 4 years ago '04        #295
bibbyboi 25 heat pts25
space
space
 hiphophorray123 said:
 4 years ago '04        #296
bibbyboi 25 heat pts25
space
space
Also did I miss an episode or part of an episode or something? How did Eric get to Warlow? I thought the vampires couldn't get into that fairy land without a fairy letting them in? If they can get in why didn't Bill just come back in after Sookie blasted him?
 4 years ago '10        #297
Jruk2345 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,207 | Props total: 238 238
 bibbyboi said:
Also did I miss an episode or part of an episode or something? How did Eric get to Warlow? I thought the vampires couldn't get into that fairy land without a fairy letting them in? If they can get in why didn't Bill just come back in after Sookie blasted him?
he drank from andy's daughters ferry blood
 4 years ago '04        #298
ATLDOPEBOI30 73 heat pts73
space
space
$32,448 | Props total: 6039 6039
 hiphophorray123 said:

who knows how far it was from there to where they al were goin back to after they were out it was almost daylight so sh*t why not, and i watched all the first 5 season for the first time these last couple weeks and terry was a cool character but i keep thinking they might bring him back through medium
 4 years ago '11        #299
superdrunken 7 heat pts
space
space
space
$6,849 | Props total: 82 82
y'all watch this f*ggot sh*t?
 4 years ago '12        #300
TrillSwag 2 heat pts
space
space
$5,194 | Props total: 7383 7383
 ATLDOPEBOI18 said:
who knows how far it was from there to where they al were goin back to after they were out it was almost daylight so sh*t why not, and i watched all the first 5 season for the first time these last couple weeks and terry was a cool character but i keep thinking they might bring him back through medium
Yeah they wouldnt even be able to leave Facility without drinking his blood. It was broad day light. What where they supposed to do wait for the sun to come up to leave?
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
82 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
239 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
28 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
300 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Dec 10 - Putin: America Is Godless, Has Turned Away from Christian Values
135 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
That 8mile soundtrack had some classic jams for real
36 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside PUBG XBOX ONE Official Thread
92 comments
19 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside LMAO: Boskoe 100 SPAZZED OUT On Joe Budden!!
113 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy