So I got a job at Enterprise Rent a Car.....

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
158 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
85 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
18 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
43 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 5 years ago '05        #21
jsilerio 88 heat pts88
space
space
$12,639 | Props total: 23236 23236
I got called for Enterprise twice but never got the gig. I'm working at Pepsi now so it worked out fine for me
 5 years ago '04        #22
jsmooth-117 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$11,523 | Props total: 6431 6431
 Darkdrone said:
My friend works there. $11/hr. for recent college grads (new hires must have BA/BS). They call them Managers-in-training. They DO however receive OT pay. But he works 50-60 rigorous hours a week. They ultimately work you to the bone. If you manage to get past the first couple years, you might have a chance to go places in the company such as a.sst. Branch Manager, Branch Manager, or Regional Manager.

He claims that the customers typically treat you like crap and will argue with you on just about everything. Apparently there are plenty of youtube videos illustrating the day in the life of an Enterprise worker. If I had a choice, I wouldn't do it. Who wants to buy a bunch of business suits for a $11/hr. job?

I remember seeing the summer employment at my university a couple weeks back and felt bad for all the kids applying. They spruce it up by saying you can ear "highest amount the top 1% earn" daily and people rush to sign up.

BUT if you have the intensity, the motivation and the drive you can become a manager and get paid handsomely.
that sh*t is real about the business suits. Cause you have to be suited and booted wearing your good shoes to wash cars and do bi*ch work.
 04-04-2013, 11:44 AM         #23
Drone 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jsmooth-117 said:
that sh*t is real about the business suits. Cause you have to be suited and booted wearing your good shoes to wash cars and do bi*ch work.
Whats the deal with the suits anyway? How are you expected to work efficiently when you are sweating in your suits and get your cloths all dirty?

Also why is the requirement college educated workers anyway man? sh*t doesn't add up.

Last edited by Drone; 04-04-2013 at 11:48 AM..
 5 years ago '10        #24
eightytyson06 39 heat pts39 OP
space
space
$16,741 | Props total: 8665 8665
they like college grads because they lack experience and are easier to shape into what they consider a model employee
 5 years ago '04        #25
egotistical 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$7,807 | Props total: 1444 1444
 NYR1199 said:
I would recommend to stay far away from this place or work there for the short term. Unless you like washing cars in your dress shirt and tie and working for peanuts. Do your research, there was some huge forum setup by former enterprise employees and current ones that detail everything. I dont remember the name of it off hand
Please don't do it... this job will do nothing for you. I have a few friends who worked at Enterprise and Hertz all it is... is long a.ss hours.. washing cars.. getting bi*ched out about not having cars or stupid charges etc... upselling is terrible most of people get moved out because they don't sell enough... they force you to do good in sales and pay you sh*t... customer don't want to already pay a high a.ss price for a rental, so most of the time they won't get insurance, but they may get a gas package.
 5 years ago '06        #26
D.O.H. 
space
space
$5,073 | Props total: 748 748
I've been with ERAC for over a year now. Entry level MT's are around 31k/year which is at least a job but not great for a degree. But, you can get to a.ssistant manager within a few years, thats 45-50k depending, branch manager is 70ish, area manager is 125+. So the low level pay sucks, but gets great on up. Though for most, moving higher than a.ssistant manager is tough, not many spots available
 5 years ago '10        #27
eightytyson06 39 heat pts39 OP
space
space
$16,741 | Props total: 8665 8665
 D.O.H. said:
I've been with ERAC for over a year now. Entry level MT's are around 31k/year which is at least a job but not great for a degree. But, you can get to a.ssistant manager within a few years, thats 45-50k depending, branch manager is 70ish, area manager is 125+. So the low level pay sucks, but gets great on up. Though for most, moving higher than a.ssistant manager is tough, not many spots available
What do you think is hard about the job and how is the upselling portion of the job
 5 years ago '08        #28
Keno 19 heat pts19
space
space
$7,031 | Props total: 4857 4857
I just got emailed about doing an interview for the Management Trainee internship. Experience is experience!
 5 years ago '07        #29
balla9969 3 heat pts
space
space
$1,877 | Props total: 704 704
DON'T DO IT!! I worked at ERAC for 2 years and its a joke! Especially if you dont have that "Corporate Look" Frat Boy/ Sorority Girl appearance. Its all a pyramid scheme and if your Area Manager doesnt like you then they give you the run around. Lots of a.ss Kissing goes on at ERAC. But if you do decide to go through with it track your own stats/sells because the other Management Trainee's are SHARKS! Good Luck.
 04-17-2013, 01:18 PM         #30
DwRecKeR77053 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
better money in car sales...either way turnover is high in both...as far as advice, know your product as if you would rent it yourself. enterprise is always hiring.
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
53 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ukrainian Fashion Model Mariya Melny Thong Bikini
27 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
7 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
31 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
77 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
69 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
8 comments
1 day ago