So I got a job at Enterprise Rent a Car.....

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
81 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Jeezy – American Dream (ft. Kendrick Lamar & J. Cole)
105 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
50 Cent screenshots Holyfathersteve’s thread
194 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Here is what Disney now owns.
31 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '10        #1
12049 pageviews
30 comments

eightytyson06 39 heat pts39
space
space
$16,749 | Props total: 8677 8677
So I got a job at Enterprise Rent a Car.....

Have any of you guys worked there or know anyone who does? I honestly don't want to do it and only am, because I know jobs like that hard work and training they provide. Any tips on how to become a good seller?

30 comments for "So I got a job at Enterprise Rent a Car....."

5 years ago '11        #2
chizz 
space
space
$3,874 | Props total: 2881 2881
I'm going to get a job with Enterprise Rent-a-Car, because they have an excellent corporate structure. And they give you all the tools to be your own boss. Brennan Huff
 5 years ago '11        #3
Sin 1263 heat pts1263
space
space
$18,421 | Props total: 39269 39269
enterprise is a great company my friend worked there for 4 years and now he is boss of his own site he rents cars to himself for cheap on the weekend
 5 years ago '10        #4
eightytyson06 39 heat pts39 OP
space
space
good looking replies so far
 5 years ago '06        #5
trey2cool 
space
space
$1,349 | Props total: 47 47
 chizz said:
I'm going to get a job with Enterprise Rent-a-Car, because they have an excellent corporate structure. And they give you all the tools to be your own boss. Brennan Huff
 eightytyson06 said:
good looking replies so far

5 years ago '06        #6
King Dutch 3 heat pts
space
space
$1,424 | Props total: 18 18
I heard its all college graduates that work there and they promote from within. So if you work hard, you'll definitely be a manager at some point.
 5 years ago '08        #7
Dunknown24 34 heat pts34
space
space
$16,019 | Props total: 719 719
 King Dutch said:
I heard its all college graduates that work there and they promote from within. So if you work hard, you'll definitely be a manager at some point.
Heard and read the same myself.
So get yo hustle on cuz if you don't get promoted I heard it's really sh*tty (pay) at the bottom so you don't wanna be stuck there.
 5 years ago '04        #8
berwyn2004 
space
space
$210 | Props total: 0 0
I started working for Enterprise as an Escalation Rep back in Jan (remote agent) they do seem to have great career advancement and they promote quickly but the customers like in any customer service role can be entertaining. But its alright so far.
 5 years ago '04        #9
PrisonRules 70 heat pts70
space
space
$26,125 | Props total: 4522 4522
mtv had a special on them,,cant rmbr if it was tru life show or what but anyways it was on management trainiee position.

basically seems like the n*gga pay trash basically a tiny bit above minimum wage, but when your done, a manager gets 100k/yr running his own location.

seems like a great job if u dont mind staying a few years and working hard. a guy i knew was about 27 pulling the 100k as well and he went thru the program so i know its official
 5 years ago '07        #10
stogz 18 heat pts18
space
space
$41,067 | Props total: 30379 30379
I actually know a dude that works there. He is actually in one of their commercials too. They have a good management program. He runs two locations last i heard.

Last edited by stogz; 03-30-2013 at 08:12 AM..
 5 years ago '09        #11
dbailey86 
space
space
$2,250 | Props total: 230 230
My brother started yesterday and said it was ok for the first day.

You get 50% of rentals too
 5 years ago '10        #12
joeybang2010 1 heat pts
space
space
$656 | Props total: 388 388
Can a n*gga get a sentra for the lowsky whoa??????
 5 years ago '05        #13
Okay.Player 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,047 | Props total: 32 32
Yea what's the real deal on those rentals though
 5 years ago '10        #14
space
space
Cool, I'm worried about my upselling since I'm working for a small location. I'm going to give it my best though for a year and see what happens. Got some old heads at whirlpool and pfizer, who'll hook me up after a year if I don't like it.
 5 years ago '10        #15
space
space
Any one know any customer horror stories? I'm coming from working in bars so I'm used to being called everything, least I think.
 03-30-2013, 09:54 AM         #16
Drone 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
My friend works there. $11/hr. for recent college grads (new hires must have BA/BS). They call them Managers-in-training. They DO however receive OT pay. But he works 50-60 rigorous hours a week. They ultimately work you to the bone. If you manage to get past the first couple years, you might have a chance to go places in the company such as a.sst. Branch Manager, Branch Manager, or Regional Manager.

He claims that the customers typically treat you like crap and will argue with you on just about everything. Apparently there are plenty of youtube videos illustrating the day in the life of an Enterprise worker. If I had a choice, I wouldn't do it. Who wants to buy a bunch of business suits for a $11/hr. job?

I remember seeing the summer employment at my university a couple weeks back and felt bad for all the kids applying. They spruce it up by saying you can ear "highest amount the top 1% earn" daily and people rush to sign up.

BUT if you have the intensity, the motivation and the drive you can become a manager and get paid handsomely.

Last edited by Drone; 03-30-2013 at 10:02 AM..
 5 years ago '10        #17
space
space
^^^^^ yeah I've been reading glassdoor, so I'm aware of the lies. When I heard them in interviews I chuckled. Don't mind the hours, like I said Imma go year by year. My location is in the hood so I expect a lot of BS to come with the job.
 03-30-2013, 10:48 AM         #18
Drone 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 eightytyson06 said:
^^^^^ yeah I've been reading glassdoor, so I'm aware of the lies. When I heard them in interviews I chuckled. Don't mind the hours, like I said Imma go year by year. My location is in the hood so I expect a lot of BS to come with the job.
One thing good about the job is you meet a lot of people and can expand your network. Also you can talk to the managers who are making some pretty good cash and ask them on any advice that would work well to advance you. if you can befriend them, lotta good information can be met.

On that mindset.
 03-30-2013, 01:34 PM         #19
Bad Gorilla 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Darkdrone said:
My friend works there. $11/hr. for recent college grads (new hires must have BA/BS). They call them Managers-in-training. They DO however receive OT pay. But he works 50-60 rigorous hours a week. They ultimately work you to the bone. If you manage to get past the first couple years, you might have a chance to go places in the company such as a.sst. Branch Manager, Branch Manager, or Regional Manager.

He claims that the customers typically treat you like crap and will argue with you on just about everything. Apparently there are plenty of youtube videos illustrating the day in the life of an Enterprise worker. If I had a choice, I wouldn't do it. Who wants to buy a bunch of business suits for a $11/hr. job?

I remember seeing the summer employment at my university a couple weeks back and felt bad for all the kids applying. They spruce it up by saying you can ear "highest amount the top 1% earn" daily and people rush to sign up.

BUT if you have the intensity, the motivation and the drive you can become a manager and get paid handsomely.
 5 years ago '10        #20
NYR1199 
space
space
$126 | Props total: 1 1
I would recommend to stay far away from this place or work there for the short term. Unless you like washing cars in your dress shirt and tie and working for peanuts. Do your research, there was some huge forum setup by former enterprise employees and current ones that detail everything. I dont remember the name of it off hand
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
71 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
197 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
84 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
57 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
150 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
23 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
19 comments
22 hours ago