Mar 29 - North Korea puts its missiles on standby after a rare U.S. show of force.

most viewed right now
 84
DONT LET THESE TRAPS FOOL YOU! Here's how to effectively avoid them.
63 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 71
Video inside 50 was ready to stab up Suge back in the day
52 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 51
Video inside First she'll break your ankles, then she'll your heart!!!
29 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 48
Image(s) inside Rosey Got Thickkkkkk
41 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '11        #61
Deuterion 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,828 | Props total: 6693 6693
 Lighto said:
your the one who doesnt understand why we are there .

@ thinking america is there out of the goodness of there hearts and only to f!ght the evil north koreans
Thank you.
 5 years ago '05        #62
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
avatar space
space
$53,825 | Props total: 7806 7806
 Michael 1987 said:
n*gga in here really think USA is the greatest country
Who said America is the greatest country? All anybody in here is saying is they, by FAR, have the most powerful military. If you disagree with that, you're an even bigger idiot then we previously thought.
 5 years ago '05        #63
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
avatar space
space
$53,825 | Props total: 7806 7806
 MOTTAFOOKAH said:
It's like some of yall forgot that China is an ally to North Korea... think about that and let Obama keep fu*king playing..


If North Korea attempted to strike first and we retaliated, you really think China would have their back? You cannot possibly be that stupid.
 5 years ago '05        #64
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
avatar space
space
$53,825 | Props total: 7806 7806
 TheMob said:
Dummy.

Like America is the only English speaking country.

China speaks only Chinese. No where else.


Where did I say anything about America being the only country that speaks English? What in the actual fu*k are you even talking about? Moron.
 5 years ago '05        #65
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
avatar space
space
$53,825 | Props total: 7806 7806
 MOTTAFOOKAH said:
we from the same city and I speak Mandarin and English...
Good for you. I still never met anybody in my entire life that speaks Mandarin.
 5 years ago '11        #66
Deuterion 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,828 | Props total: 6693 6693
 ReppinDaBurghh said:


If North Korea attempted to strike first and we retaliated, you really think China would have their back? You cannot possibly be that stupid.
Well history shows that China stepped in once, I wouldn't put it passed them to step in again.
 03-30-2013, 01:03 PM         #67
DarkSidesHero 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 StateProperty88 said:
nah the typical boxden response is:

"we got beef with north korea? who dat in ya avy?"
fixed
 5 years ago '11        #68
wjcorner 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$12,109 | Props total: 2868 2868
 ReppinDaBurghh said:
Who said America is the greatest country? All anybody in here is saying is they, by FAR, have the most powerful military. If you disagree with that, you're an even bigger idiot then we previously thought.
This by far. n*ggas still think numbers mean victory. We could bleed any nation out using just our Navy to halt any imports or exports. Put a couple ddgs , ssbs and carriers around any Nations main line of support and we can chill out there for years.
 5 years ago '05        #69
StateProperty88 34 heat pts34
space
avatar space
space
$40,610 | Props total: 10640 10640
 DarkSidesHero said:
fixed
 5 years ago '09        #70
GREEDY BEATZ 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$3,865 | Props total: 2130 2130
north korea's young leader will make a bad move, probably attacking the south. we will intervene and quickly shut sh*t down, which then giving Iran the reason to move into Iraq and Afghanistan, causing a huge conflict across middle east and asia. Russia, next to Afg., will be in a position to act against the U.S. and its allies. Russia will be the chess piece that decides the fate of WWIII.

I'm high, but that's just something I see as practicality. But I tell you, if they think we don't have alien warfare technology waiting in the wing, they're mistaken. I truly believe (not to disrepect fallen and wounded soldiers) that when we have conflicts, we send our Junior Varsity technology that matches our enemy, knowing we have some sh*t that would change the face of future wars to come.

Again, I'm stoned.
 5 years ago '11        #71
wjcorner 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$12,109 | Props total: 2868 2868
 GREEDY BEATZ said:
north korea's young leader will make a bad move, probably attacking the south. we will intervene and quickly shut sh*t down, which then giving Iran the reason to move into Iraq and Afghanistan, causing a huge conflict across middle east and asia. Russia, next to Afg., will be in a position to act against the U.S. and its allies. Russia will be the chess piece that decides the fate of WWIII.

I'm high, but that's just something I see as practicality. But I tell you, if they think we don't have alien warfare technology waiting in the wing, they're mistaken. I truly believe (not to disrepect fallen and wounded soldiers) that when we have conflicts, we send our Junior Varsity technology that matches our enemy, knowing we have some sh*t that would change the face of future wars to come.

Again, I'm stoned.
Nobody uses the best sh*t they have because the best sh*t a good military has could fu*k an entire continent up
 5 years ago '09        #72
GREEDY BEATZ 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$3,865 | Props total: 2130 2130
 wjcorner said:
Nobody uses the best sh*t they have because the best sh*t a good military has could fu*k an entire continent up
common sense, right? why would I flash a knife at someone I know has a gun, not because I've seen it, but I just know he's got something up his sleeve. We're going to be releasing black holes and nano dragons at people's a.sses.
 5 years ago '09        #73
red100 10 heat pts10
space
avatar space
space
$822 | Props total: 347 347
All this propaganda is taking everyone's attention from China & America trying to take Africa... the real problem. lol




































Like the enemy would actually let you KNOW what they're doing. lol
 03-30-2013, 03:14 PM         #74
kk504 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ReppinDaBurghh said:
Good for you. I still never met anybody in my entire life that speaks Mandarin.
you will know many in the future, don't you worry.

guess someone musta forgot that countries teach english as a second language due to us and the british (the previous #1 world power).

...along with spanish due to the overwhelming amounts of latinos in the world. you can thank the spanish empire for that one (the #1 world power prior to the british).


a third language will be added soon enough.


Last edited by kk504; 03-30-2013 at 03:24 PM..
 03-30-2013, 03:22 PM         #75
kk504 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ReppinDaBurghh said:


If you think anything like that is happening in our lifetimes, you are insane.

More Chinese people know English then American people know Chinese. I never met a person in my entire life that knew how to string a single sentence together in Chinese. You go to China right now and walk in a restaurant chances are you'll find someone who know's some English.
not many people knew spanish prior to the spanish empire... as well as english prior to the british empire... in fact, we speak english due to the british.

study up on history and stop letting conformity and comfortability distort your world view.
 5 years ago '05        #76
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
avatar space
space
$53,825 | Props total: 7806 7806
 kk504 said:
not many people knew spanish prior to the spanish empire... as well as english prior to the british empire... in fact, we speak english due to the british.

study up on history and stop letting conformity and comfortability distort your world view.
When the fu*k did I ever dispute anything you just said, smart guy? I said IN OUR LIFETIME. How about you pick up your reading skills a little bit next time before you address me.

If you think kids 20 years from now in American schools are going to be forced to learn fu*king Chinese, you're an idiot.
 03-30-2013, 04:04 PM         #77
kk504 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ReppinDaBurghh said:
When the fu*k did I ever dispute anything you just said, smart guy? I said IN OUR LIFETIME. How about you pick up your reading skills a little bit next time before you address me.

If you think kids 20 years from now in American schools are going to be forced to learn fu*king Chinese, you're an idiot.
no my g.... YOU'RE the idiot.

so the ONLY way for a world power to establish it's native tongue as a preferred second language is to abolish the next country's PRIMARY language?

are you really that stupid ?

like how much common sense does it take to figure out that we have countries that teach english, spanish, french, hell even dutch as a second language RIGHT NOW.

if the thought of learning chinese as a second language in the near future sounds absurd to you... then please, by all means, k!ll yourself now.
 03-30-2013, 04:05 PM         #78
kk504 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i seriously wanna find the factory that produces you new n*ggas and shut that bi*ch down immediately.
 5 years ago '05        #79
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
avatar space
space
$53,825 | Props total: 7806 7806
 kk504 said:
no my g.... YOU'RE the idiot.

so the ONLY way for a world power to establish it's native tongue as a preferred second language is to abolish the next country's PRIMARY language?

are you really that stupid ?

like how much common sense does it take to figure out that we have countries that teach english, spanish, french, hell even dutch as a second language RIGHT NOW.

if the thought of learning chinese as a second language in the near future sounds absurd to you... then please, by all means, k!ll yourself now.
Again, if you think kids in 20 years in American schools are going to be FORCED, not urged but FORCED, to learn Chinese in order to progress through school, you are a dumb a.ss. If anything it'll be an elective like German/French/Spanish were for most people our age (I'm 25).
 5 years ago '04        #80
Mike T 146 heat pts146
space
avatar space
space
$14,082 | Props total: 22827 22827
About time N.Korea needs somebody to shut them fu*k up. bomber fly
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 22
May 21 - Dad takes late son's girlfriend to prom, one month after fatal crash
61 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 19
Image(s) inside This girl is so fcking ugly Oh my but her body A1
132 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 17
Image(s) inside TAYLOR BANNER out here looking like something to eat! 🌱
96 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 10
Image(s) inside H1z1 drops on PS4 tomorrow, here’s 11 tips to dominate
60 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
 10
NBA Lebron James joins Allen Iverson as only players to have 6 40-point games ..
38 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 8
Ol Boy Was Play Fightin Wit His Girl And Then This Happened
66 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 3
audio inside Meek Previews New Song "What Beef".. Mentions Drake
116 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 2
Article inside Google removes "don't be evil" from code of conduct
6 comments
1 day ago
@tech
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy