Mar 29 - North Korea puts its missiles on standby after a rare U.S. show of force.

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
44 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
251 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
152 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Carson Wentz doesnt have a torn acl
123 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 03-29-2013, 12:30 PM         #21
kk504 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
and if you have any more doubts..

consult a credible website for further proof.
 5 years ago '05        #22
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
space
$53,443 | Props total: 7083 7083
 kk504 said:

someone must have missed the memo.

china has been the fastest growing economy for at least the past 10 years.

keep in mind that at one point koine greek was the language of many nations.

nothing lasts forever.

Did I deny that China will likely be the next superpower? No, never did.

I was talking about you saying we would be forced to learn Chinese

03-29-2013, 01:00 PM         #23
kk504 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ReppinDaBurghh said:

Did I deny that China will likely be the next superpower? No, never did.

I was talking about you saying we would be forced to learn Chinese

[pic - click to view]

nothing lasts forever.
but we'll see who was right eventually.
 5 years ago '05        #24
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
space
$53,443 | Props total: 7083 7083
 kk504 said:

[pic - click to view]

but we'll see who was right eventually.
I said in our lifetimes, pal.

There is a chance there will be a Universal language on Earth eventually, but not within the next few centuries, I guarantee you that.
 03-29-2013, 01:12 PM         #25
kk504 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ReppinDaBurghh said:
I said in our lifetimes, pal.

There is a chance there will be a Universal language on Earth eventually, but not within the next few centuries, I guarantee you that.
lol how big of a bet are we making here?

cause i'm all in.
 5 years ago '11        #26
Deuterion 2 heat pts
space
space
$4,365 | Props total: 4236 4236
 ReppinDaBurghh said:
Because South Korea is our ally. We are showing our support for them.
They're not the US' ally...the US is using them as a strategic point in case they need to wage war in the region. You should do research on the first Korean War and figure out why the US occupied that land in the first place and why they still remain.

kk504 said:
what gave the roman empire the right to invade other countries and force them to adhere to their will?

how about ancient greece with it's hellenization of cultures?

or medo-persia... or the spanish empire in the americas, or napoleon's france, or hitler lead germany, or whoever else went into foreign territory and established their will?

you new n*ggas aren't quite hip to history it seems.

i can't wait to see the look on y'all faces when you have to learn chinese in the next few decades. if you think the us is corrupt, wait until you see how the people's republic gets down.
What is your point? I served in the military in Intel so don't even give me your internet tough guy spiel please. The US gets down just as grimey as other civilizations it's just that the government wears business suits so people think it's something else. In addition, imperialism has evolved into control through financial systems so eventhough it's not as brute force as in the past, the death is the same if not greater.

kk504 said:
bingo.

but nah, the u.s is just "too evil"

they're the first and only evil empire in history according to some idiots in this forum.
The US IS evil...that's not up for discussion.
 5 years ago '07        #27
GrezyNclean 172 heat pts172
space
space
$7,857 | Props total: 660 660
 Deuterion said:
They're not the US' ally...the US is using them as a strategic point in case they need to wage war in the region. You should do research on the first Korean War and figure out why the US occupied that land in the first place and why they still remain.

What is your point? I served in the military in Intel so don't even give me your internet tough guy spiel please. The US gets down just as grimey as other civilizations it's just that the government wears business suits so people think it's something else. In addition, imperialism has evolved into control through financial systems so eventhough it's not as brute force as in the past, the death is the same if not greater.

Define "evil"? North Korea is a threat, and America is taking necessary precautions to make sure they can respond to any attack. That's not evil imo

If you're gonna hit the history books and talk about how we screwed over Korea, I'm not buying that either. In history EVERYONE has gotten fu*ked in the a.ss at some point, it's just how hard.

And no I don't support it, but that's a FACT. The only thing u can do is take it, build ur society quietly, and wen the superpower is weak, strike and push ur way into power (generally this happens in a violent nature). If North Korea feels we're slipping and this is their chance, then watever, but we have the right to protect ourselves from attack..

but again...what's ur definition of evil?
 5 years ago '04        #28
Decan45 2 heat pts
space
space
$10,845 | Props total: 3972 3972
 Deuterion said:
America is the one outside their door. America is occupying Korea and not the other way around. You think the US would let Russia build a base in Mexico? Hell no. So what gives the US to do the same in other countries?

History must not be your forte.
 5 years ago '04        #29
Decan45 2 heat pts
space
space
 kk504 said:

someone must have missed the memo.

china has been the fastest growing economy for at least the past 10 years.

nothing lasts forever.
China's prosperity is predicated on ours. It will catch up to them. Aside from that, China has absolutely no feasible way to invade the U.S mainland, nor even a slight hint of a chance at quelling the ensuing American insurgency that would follow, a.ssuming that they could ever even accomplish the completely impossible task of defeating our military in the first place.

It's completely against China's interest to go to war with the United States and vice versa. It won't happen. The end.
 5 years ago '04        #30
Decan45 2 heat pts
space
space
 Deuterion said:
No, they are our ally... Because they say they are. South Korea isn't being held hostage by us. They don't like North Korea. North Korea bombarded a South Korean island just 3 years ago for no fu*king reason, and k!lled 4 South Koreans. So what're you babbling on about as if to try and say imply that South Korea doesn't really want us there and we just "use" them?

Deuterion said:
This is one of those childish rants where you reduce the explanations of very complex, interconnecting causality for why the world is the way it is, into a small, simple, easy to understand package for the lowest common denominator. Pure laziness on your part. Get that armchair sh*t out of here. The U.S doesn't have any imperialistic ventures in South Korea. They are a sovereign nation, and among a coalition of developed countries who all tend to agree on most everything they do. If anything, they're in our "club" of imperialism so to speak. They trade with us. They like us. They enjoy our protection.

Deuterion said:
Relative to who? How do WE set precedence?
 5 years ago '06        #31
NOCCOWT 9 heat pts
space
space
$5,479 | Props total: 256 256
Imma have to lace them boots up and take the oath again!!!
 5 years ago '11        #32
SomeOnesoN 202 heat pts202
space
space
$17,229 | Props total: 1227 1227

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

The 30-year-old appears to be modeling himself on his grandfather, Kim Il Sung, who is more revered inside the country than the recently departed Kim Jong Il, he said.

"But you have to remember that even though Kim Il Sung came into power in his 30s, the first thing he did was start a war with South Korea," Snyder said.

Stephen Noerper, senior vice president of the Korea Society, noted that 2013 has special significance: it's the 60th anniversary of the armistice that ended that war.

Last edited by SomeOnesoN; 03-29-2013 at 07:58 PM..
 03-29-2013, 08:12 PM         #33
Niruggg 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

ohiostate7 said:
I think they are trying to get NK to strike. Why else would they fly stealth bombers 6000 miles to "drop an inert payload"
disagree US is trying to calm the situation by a show of muscle, which might work if you were dealing with rational sane individuals on the other hand

you don't pull a pistol to scare someone, guns are made for k!lling

this is so very diff from cuba
 LateModelSedan said:
cuban missile crisis all over again .. only difference is cuba got badder bi*ches

Last edited by Niruggg; 03-29-2013 at 08:32 PM..
 5 years ago '07        #34
LateModelSedan 80 heat pts80
space
space
$3,481 | Props total: 298 298
cuban missile crisis all over again .. only difference is cuba got badder bi*ches
 5 years ago '06        #35
RAZAH CUTS 5835 heat pts5835
space
space
$54,027 | Props total: 18794 18794
ppl actually are falling into the whole "this is Merica' and we don't play" type of mentality?

We're still at war for those that seem to of forgotten and the war that we supposedly just got out of really fu*ked up the country economically...

but ya'll wanna go ahead and pick another f!ght though eh?
 5 years ago '10        #36
DirtyPeddalz 9 heat pts
space
space
$59 | Props total: 0 0
 CaliGroDaBesDro said:
It's about time the US shows this Korean a**holes that we ain't F**kin around!! I'm really getting tired of Pyongyang's bullsh*t!! I wonder wtf was going thru his mind when he heard those B-2 Spirit bombers made it there and back in just 1 run!!

He was probably like
Pyongyang's the capital of N. Korea.
 5 years ago '06        #37
shedrick 
space
space
$346 | Props total: 0 0
they dont want it with us..no really....they dont
 5 years ago '04        #38
rockcityv2 
space
space
$339 | Props total: 3 3
 DirtyPeddalz said:
 5 years ago '12        #39
BIGMARS 49 heat pts49
space
space
$9,510 | Props total: 3149 3149
Really thought this shyt would calm down after Rodman went over there. If The Worm couldn't get it done, just might be no avoiding this
 5 years ago '12        #40
BIGMARS 49 heat pts49
space
space
$9,510 | Props total: 3149 3149
 DirtyPeddalz said:

Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
73 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
30 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
26 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Well Damn quavo is out here clowning buddens again
235 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 10 - Putin: America Is Godless, Has Turned Away from Christian Values
106 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
NFL CBS James Brown Hairline Is Seriously Making Me Uncomfortable
101 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
The Rock has a message for The Avengers
38 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
59 comments
2 days ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy