Mar 29 - North Korea puts its missiles on standby after a rare U.S. show of force.

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
26 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
77 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
174 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
87 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '05        #1
9527 pageviews
112 comments

bobbysteels18 663 heat pts663
space
space
space
$7,602 | Props total: 2509 2509
Mar 29 - North Korea puts its missiles on standby after a rare U.S. show of force.

North Korea puts its missiles on standby after a rare U.S. show of force.

SEOUL/WASHINGTON (Reuters) - North Korea put its missile units on standby on Friday to attack U.S. military bases in South Korea and the Pacific, after the United States flew two nuclear-capable stealth bombers over the Korean peninsula in a rare show of force.
North Korean leader Kim Jong-un signed off on the order at a midnight meeting of top generals and "judged the time has come to settle accounts with the U.S. imperialists in view of the prevailing situation", the official KCNA news agency said.
The North has an arsenal of Soviet-era short-range Scud missiles that can hit South Korea and have been proven, but its longer-range Nodong and Musudan missiles that could in theory hit U.S. Pacific bases are untested.
On Thursday, the United States flew two radar-evading B-2 Spirit bombers on practice runs over South Korea, responding to a series of North Korean threats. They flew from the United States and back in what appeared to be the first exercise of its kind, designed to show America's ability to conduct long-range, precision strikes "quickly and at will", the U.S. military said.
The news of Kim's response was unusually swift.
"He finally signed the plan on technical preparations of strategic rockets of the KPA (Korean People's Army), ordering them to be on standby for fire so that they may strike any time the U.S. mainland, its military bases in the operational theaters in the Pacific, including Hawaii and Guam, and those in South Korea," KCNA said.
South Korea's Yonhap news agency reported there had been additional troop and vehicle movements at the North's mid- and long-range missile sites, indicating they may be ready to fire.
"Sharply increased movements of vehicles and soldiers have been detected recently at North Korea's mid and long-range missile sites," Yonhap quoted a South Korean military source as saying.
It was impossible to verify the report which did not specify a time frame, although South Korea's Defense Ministry said on Friday that it was watching shorter-range Scud missile sites closes as well as Nodong and Musudan missile batteries.
The North has launched a daily barrage of threats since early this month when the United States and the South, allies in the 1950-53 Korean War, began routine military drills.
The South and the United States have said the drills are purely defensive in nature and that no incident has taken place in the decades they have been conducted in various forms.
The United States also flew B-52 bombers over South Korea earlier this week.
The North has put its military on highest readiness to f!ght what it says are hostile forces conducting war drills. Its young leader has previously given "final orders" for its military to wage revolutionary war with the South.
ECONOMIC ZONE
Despite the tide of hostile rhetoric from Pyongyang, it has kept open a joint economic zone with the South which generates $2 billion a year in trade, money the impoverished state can ill-afford to lose.
Pyongyang has also canceled an armistice agreement with the United States that ended the Korean War and cut all communications hotlines with U.S. forces, the United Nations and South Korea.
"The North Koreans have to understand that what they're doing is very dangerous," U.S. Defense Secretary Chuck Hagel told reporters at the Pentagon on Thursday.
"We must make clear that these provocations by the North are taken by us very seriously and we'll respond to that."
The U.S. military said that its B-2 bombers had flown more than 6,500 miles to stage a trial bombing raid from their bases in Missouri as part of the Foal Eagle war drills being held with South Korea.
The bombers dropped inert munitions on the Jik Do Range, in South Korea, and then returned to the continental United States in a single, continuous mission, the military said.
Thursday's drill was the first time B-2s flew round-trip from the mainland United States over South Korea and dropped inert munitions, a Pentagon spokeswoman said.
Victor Cha, a North Korea expert at the Center for Strategic and International Studies, said the drill fitted within the context of ramped-up efforts by the Pentagon to deter the North from acting upon any of its threats.
Asked whether he thought the latest moves could further aggravate tensions on the peninsula, Cha, a former White House official, said: "I don't think the situation can get any more aggravated than it already is."
South Korea denied suggestions on Friday that the bomber drills contained an implicit threat of attack on the North.
"There is no entity on the earth who will strike an attack on North Korea or expressed their wishes to do so," a spokesman for the South's Unification Ministry said.
Despite the shrill rhetoric from Pyongyang, few believe North Korea, formally known as the Democratic People's Republic of Korea, will risk starting a full-out war.
Still, Hagel, who on March 15 announced he was bolstering missile defenses over the growing North Korea threat, said all of the provocations by the North had to be taken seriously.
"Their very provocative actions and belligerent tone, it has ratcheted up the danger and we have to understand that reality," Hagel said, renewing a warning that the U.S. military was ready for "any eventuality" on the peninsula.
North Korea conducted a third nuclear weapons test in February in breach of U.N. sanctions and despite warnings from China, its one major diplomatic ally.

[pic - click to view]

North Korea readies rockets after U.S. show of force

112 comments for "Mar 29 - North Korea puts its missiles on standby after a rare U.S. show of force."

5 years ago '05        #2
bobbysteels18 663 heat pts663 OP
space
space
space
$7,602 | Props total: 2509 2509
As a resident of america I'am getting tired of there threats I think its time Obama handles this, once and for all.
 5 years ago '12        #3
CaliGroDaBesDro 3 heat pts
space
space
$87 | Props total: 13 13
The United States flew two radar-evading B-2 Spirit bombers on practice runs over South Korea, responding to a series of North Korean threats. They flew from the United States and back in what appeared to be the first exercise of its kind, designed to show America's ability to conduct long-range, precision strikes "quickly and at will"
It's about time the US shows this Korean a**holes that we ain't F**kin around!! I'm really getting tired of Kim Jong Un's bullsh*t!! I wonder wtf was going thru his mind when he heard those B-2 Spirit bombers made it there and back in just 1 run!!

He was probably like

Last edited by CaliGroDaBesDro; 03-29-2013 at 10:38 PM..
 5 years ago '06        #4
ohiostate7 5 heat pts
space
space
$2,980 | Props total: 242 242
This is like a fu*kin chess game
 5 years ago '10        #5
Alixix 27 heat pts27
space
space
$4,721 | Props total: 25 25
U.S wont do anything unless nk strikes first
 5 years ago '06        #6
ohiostate7 5 heat pts
space
space
 Alixix said:
U.S wont do anything unless nk strikes first
I think they are trying to get NK to strike. Why else would they fly stealth bombers 6000 miles to "drop an inert payload"
 5 years ago '10        #7
Rebirth46 59 heat pts59
space
space
$3,998 | Props total: 987 987
 ohiostate7 said:
I think they are trying to get NK to strike. Why else would they fly stealth bombers 6000 miles to "drop an inert payload"
The U.S. were just letting them know that NK could get fu*ked up real quick if they ever try some sh*t with us or the south
 03-29-2013, 07:44 AM         #8
WordOnThaStreet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 bobbysteels18 said:
As a resident of america I'am getting tired of there threats I think its time Obama handles this, once and for all.
typical american cowboy response
 5 years ago '05        #9
StateProperty88 34 heat pts34
space
space
$39,884 | Props total: 8408 8408
 WordOnThaStreet said:
nah the typical american response is:

"we got beef with north korea? where's that at again?"
 5 years ago '07        #10
JoeDoe22 50 heat pts50
space
space
$4,117 | Props total: 230 230
 ohiostate7 said:
With all of these reports (threats) that come from north korea lately I'm surprised the US hasn't done this sooner.
 5 years ago '05        #11
kingpin222 2 heat pts
space
space
$4,693 | Props total: 2239 2239
 WordOnThaStreet said:
lol, someone stands outside your door throwing rocks at you, talkin about how one day hes gonna kick in your door but hes wrong for wanting to just go outside and slap the n*gga?
 5 years ago '04        #12
deziking 81 heat pts81
space
space
$19,578 | Props total: 5266 5266
Soon time will come where we will have to eliminate them and take over. If that kim jung un n*gga keeps it up like this.
 03-29-2013, 11:04 AM         #13
evici1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 WordOnThaStreet said:
 Fras1788 said:
You're dumb.
 5 years ago '06        #14
ohiostate7 5 heat pts
space
space
I'm waiting to get waken up in the middle of the night saying we are heading to Korea.
 5 years ago '11        #15
Deuterion 2 heat pts
space
space
$4,395 | Props total: 4461 4461
 kingpin222 said:
lol, someone stands outside your door throwing rocks at you, talkin about how one day hes gonna kick in your door but hes wrong for wanting to just go outside and slap the n*gga?
America is the one outside their door. America is occupying Korea and not the other way around. You think the US would let Russia build a base in Mexico? Hell no. So what gives the US to do the same in other countries?
 5 years ago '05        #16
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
space
$53,467 | Props total: 7115 7115
 Deuterion said:
America is the one outside their door. America is occupying Korea and not the other way around. You think the US would let Russia build a base in Mexico? Hell no. So what gives the US to do the same in other countries?
Because South Korea is our ally. We are showing our support for them.
 03-29-2013, 12:12 PM         #17
kk504 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Deuterion said:
what gave the roman empire the right to invade other countries and force them to adhere to their will?

how about ancient greece with it's hellenization of cultures?

or medo-persia... or the spanish empire in the americas, or napoleon's france, or hitler lead germany, or whoever else went into foreign territory and established their will?

you new n*ggas aren't quite hip to history it seems.

i can't wait to see the look on y'all faces when you have to learn chinese in the next few decades. if you think the us is corrupt, wait until you see how the people's republic gets down.
 03-29-2013, 12:13 PM         #18
kk504 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ReppinDaBurghh said:
Because South Korea is our ally. We are showing our support for them.
bingo.

but nah, the u.s is just "too evil"

they're the first and only evil empire in history according to some idiots in this forum.
 5 years ago '05        #19
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
space
$53,467 | Props total: 7115 7115
 kk504 said:
i can't wait to see the look on y'all faces when you have to learn chinese in the next few decades.

If you think anything like that is happening in our lifetimes, you are insane.

More Chinese people know English then American people know Chinese. I never met a person in my entire life that knew how to string a single sentence together in Chinese. You go to China right now and walk in a restaurant chances are you'll find someone who know's some English.
 03-29-2013, 12:28 PM         #20
kk504 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ReppinDaBurghh said:

If you think anything like that is happening in our lifetimes, you are insane.

More Chinese people know English then American people know Chinese. I never met a person in my entire life that knew how to string a single sentence together in Chinese. You go to China right now and walk in a restaurant chances are you'll find someone who know's some English.

someone must have missed the memo.

china has been the fastest growing economy for at least the past 10 years.

keep in mind that at one point koine greek was the language of many nations.

nothing lasts forever.
Home      

most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
91 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
What's the best punchline you heard this year?
102 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
83 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
188 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
44 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
joie chavis
32 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
I'm taking that one-way flight to London
16 comments
1 day ago