Name Some Rappers Who City Or Hood Dont Like Them?

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
191 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
138 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
227 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
81 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '12        #101
DoMieD 5 heat pts
space
space
$46,986 | Props total: 1251 1251
Joe Budden
 5 years ago '05        #102
WCIB 111 heat pts111
space
space
$25,240 | Props total: 9646 9646
 FreshBeatzBx said:
The same state that love u, will send n*ggas to k!ll you on ya b day.

Don't mind me I'm jus talkin sh*t, cuz this really can happen to anyone.
we get it homie lol you don't like him.

accept that many n*ggas do though.
 5 years ago '09        #103
YungPrinceNY 474 heat pts474
space
space
space
$6,244 | Props total: 621 621
Asap
Wale
Jim Jones (hes from my hood)
Yung Berg
Fat Joe (crossed too many ppl)
 5 years ago '12        #104
Stillhyphy 39 heat pts39
space
space
$9,566 | Props total: 5605 5605
Messy Marv
 5 years ago '05        #105
Arceo 19 heat pts19
space
space
space
$2,201 | Props total: 545 545
Everyone from the hood don't like a n*gga that made it unless its some room on the d!ck to ride and let them get some free sh*t..thats how it goes..
 5 years ago '11        #106
kushkulture420 43 heat pts43
space
space
$2,196 | Props total: 1029 1029
 Stillhyphy said:
Master P got ran outta Richmond out here a while back, never came back. Older n*ggas in Oakland dont fu*k with Wayne over some sh*t that happened in the 90's. n*ggas beat the fu*k outta cash money and robbed em

Heard some hoods in Florida dont fu*k with plies
sh*t nobody in florida fu*k with plies like that. this n*gga plies was at the florida classic (annual BCU vs FAMU football game) callin every city in florida his hometown. n*ggas was like
 5 years ago '04        #107
9th ward Bally 1 heat pts
space
space
$7,644 | Props total: 2883 2883
 Lord Lovely said:
Hollygrove claim Wayne but at the same time they don't. If you get what I'm sayin. It depend on what age group you ask.

Jay Electronica IS NOT from the Nolia. No O.G's or nobody for that matter knows or remember's this n*gga or his people.

Baby Boy & Choppa claim Marrero Projects but they really from Westminister

Young City claim Magnolia but he really from Barrone.

Baby claim the Nolia but he from VL. He use to get it in in the Nolia doe. Thtas probably why he be sayin Valence & Magnolia.
As far as Wayne goes, dudes in New Orleans stopped dealing with him when he started claiming his home was Miami...really before that, cause I remember at an And 1 game back in '02 and he claimed he runs New Orleans-n*ggas was like really, bi*ch n*gga?
-As far as Jay Electronica goes....that dude really said Magnolia? I got n*ggas on the Westbank that remember him from school back in Harvey
-I don't know too much about the Marrero projects, but I know Baby Boy and Choppa are from Marrero....not the ones by St. Joseph the Worker church, huh?...that place too real for them. I'd never come and pick a n*gga up from there
-You DO know Baronne runs through the Magnolia, right?
-Birdman still reps uptown whether its the Magnolia, 13th or wherever...I actually grew up around him, Bg, Pallo da Jiint, a bunch of corrupt cops and a lotta other dudes in the 13th back in the 80's...Juvy, Baby and Sugar Slim grew up on Valence and I grew up on Robert St. between Clara and Magnolia, so I already know so much about them dudes....
 5 years ago '11        #108
1andonlyKingP 105 heat pts105
space
space
$13,305 | Props total: 4394 4394
BX doesn't fu*k with Fat Joe
 5 years ago '07        #109
Avon_Barksdale 4343 heat pts4343
space
space
$42,466 | Props total: 55982 55982
 BIGMARS said:
Harlem loves Cam. Not Jim I've heard.

Jim use to get love out here in paterson, but shyt went left over something and he got ran out.
Jim stays running....

[video - click to view]

5 years ago '07        #110
Avon_Barksdale 4343 heat pts4343
space
space
$42,466 | Props total: 55982 55982
 9th ward Bally said:
As far as Wayne goes, dudes in New Orleans stopped dealing with him when he started claiming his home was Miami...really before that, cause I remember at an And 1 game back in '02 and he claimed he runs New Orleans-n*ggas was like really, bi*ch n*gga?
-As far as Jay Electronica goes....that dude really said Magnolia? I got n*ggas on the Westbank that remember him from school back in Harvey
-I don't know too much about the Marrero projects, but I know Baby Boy and Choppa are from Marrero....not the ones by St. Joseph the Worker church, huh?...that place too real for them. I'd never come and pick a n*gga up from there
-Birdman still reps uptown whether its the Magnolia, 13th or wherever...I actually grew up around him, Bg, Pallo da Jiint, a bunch of corrupt cops and a lotta other dudes in the 13th back in the 80's...Juvy, Baby and Sugar Slim grew up on Valence and I grew up on Robert St. between Clara and Magnolia, so I already know so much about them dudes....

Did you suck all of their d!cks too you old a.ss n*gga?
 5 years ago '04        #111
CA$H MONEY 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,923 | Props total: 3 3
Why does everyone expect the person who made it out to "put em on"???? Also is it just me or isn't it always the smaller to slower cities that seem to hate their artists for not "puttin anyone on"?? Don't get me wrong, a valid "put on" situation would be when you look out for those that grew up wit ya who helped you get to where you are. Another valid "put on" example would be recognizing a special talent back home that could shine if given the opportunity.......Frankly most of these dudes mad because they feel that successful person wouldn't "put em on" don't have the drive, patience, and more importantly the talent to get "put on". There's no way in hell I'd "put on" a dusty, triflin, no talent cat that would ruin my rep once his dusty azz ways show up in future dealings with folks I am tied to. You musta lost yo rabid azz mind.......
 5 years ago '04        #112
Bedewe22 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,399 | Props total: 107 107
 9th ward Bally said:
You're talking about the Villa. It was a Section 8 apartment complex. They rebuilt and renamed it. I don't know if it's still hot over there, but it's pretty clean now. This is the Marrero Projects.

[video - click to view]

@ 1:55

[video - click to view]

Last edited by Bedewe22; 03-30-2013 at 05:00 PM..
 5 years ago '11        #113
Ralph Nautica 70 heat pts70
space
space
$10,579 | Props total: 6483 6483
 Free Trotty said:
He aint the same no more man.

Bossman go by Travis Devon now

lol yup that n*gga Boss follow me on twitter. He definitely not the same anymore

n*ggas don't really fu*k with Los like that either. He get love in McCullogh Homes tho

Last edited by Ralph Nautica; 03-30-2013 at 04:00 PM..
 5 years ago '04        #114
Myworld82 
space
space
$2,586 | Props total: 110 110
 MemphBleek05 said:
That's a bit of a strong statement. It has more to do with the quality of music he's been dropping. You have a lot of people messing with Don Trip and Juicy J. For a while after the situation at Level II, OG Boo Dirty got a little hype, that's pretty much died down....
I don't know about that Boo Dirty situation dying down. It may have momentarily, but with him messing with Gucci now, and still putting out diss tracks, it's about to get re-ignited. Seems like it's split down the middle, that's just what I see. Personally, I think Dolph may have more of a buzz in Memphis than any of them right now.
 5 years ago '04        #115
CA$H MONEY 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,923 | Props total: 3 3
 Chief Dee said:
Some rappers get love in their city off the strength of their city being weak or full of d!ckriders who want a local to come up. It don't have nothing to do with the realness of the rapper, it has more to do with the weakness of the people. Down there in Miami, a lot of those dudes are weak so they let a CO rep them. Plenty of places wouldn't let that happen. There's a lot of cities that would not rep Rick Ross at all if he came from there. Like Wu Tang said, "You aint sh*t, your wack a.ss town had you gassed".
Basically my point......I can't speak for other states but here in Ohio we have 6 midsize to big cities. Within those cities there's two generations of folks who've been given handouts in every facet of life and expect no different from those who made it out. You could be the realest rapper ever with 15 felonies, millions from hustlin, a fleet of cars, all the baddest broads, etc....But the one time that cat says no to some local cat, he's hated from that point on......That's how it goes. It's a cycle that's been in the making for decades....Nothing new....
 5 years ago '04        #116
fame614 220 heat pts220
space
space
$5,716 | Props total: 357 357
Bow wow got ran out of the city
 5 years ago '04        #118
qutaboi225 39 heat pts39
space
space
$4,011 | Props total: 6317 6317
Baton Rouge I REPEAT BATON ROUGE does NOT fu*ks with Boosie. #DEADMANWALKING
 5 years ago '10        #119
Walmart 8 heat pts
space
space
$11,895 | Props total: 9043 9043
 does any 1 care said:
Damn what happened to him

the piercings and his hair

he needs to get back to his old songs

Bossman was definitely dope. Such a damn shame the man spoke his mind and all these fake industry heads are afraid to put out someone that doesn't kiss azz.
 5 years ago '04        #120
Motion 817 heat pts817
space
space
$19,231 | Props total: 1659 1659
Pitbull
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
65 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
48 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thick as fu-k
47 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
40 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Man is thrown 45 feet off bridge for intervening in couple's ..
67 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
189 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
160 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sorry Em This Not It I Mean At Least You Tried
141 comments
20 hours ago