Name Some Rappers Who City Or Hood Dont Like Them?

most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
33 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
169 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA CHARLES BARKELY JUST PUNCHED SHAQ AND RAN FOR HIS LIFE :mjlmao:
23 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
audio inside Jeezy - Pressure (Official Album Anticipation/Discussion Thread) 12/15
188 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '06        #221
LGK 35 heat pts35
space
space
$6,667 | Props total: 1226 1226
 Bedewe22 said:
Already?

I ain't been back there in a minute.
n*ggas fryin over there b.
its sad cause it feel like wb gettin wilder than what it used to be

Lord Lovely said:
I thought Wayne was in HG for that Ball video ?
nope. he was in a cut where it looked like some ject, but the actual people scences (pay attention closely) no weezy.
 5 years ago '09        #222
dbailey86 
space
space
$2,250 | Props total: 230 230
idk why DC be so over Wale smh
 5 years ago '04        #223
CA$H MONEY 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,923 | Props total: 3 3
 2nd2none said:
I don't why people saying Cleveland don't fu*k with bone. They just did a show in october where all of them were there for the first time in years, sold that bi*ch out
After almost 20 years......I would hope they would get a lil love.......
 5 years ago '11        #224
case sensitive 
space
space
$3,607 | Props total: 321 321
Jay-Z

they only like him because he has everyone's life in his palms
 5 years ago '07        #225
Jae_Mike 25 heat pts25
space
space
$4,387 | Props total: 1062 1062
 Surreality said:
Think he meant their own hood doggy...but that Master P sh*t is on point. n*ggas wanted to shoot that n*gga on site back in the day.
this , Wayne not respected in Hollygrove the hood he reps, A lot of n*ggas in detriot dont fu*k with royce the 59 idk y but they know big sean,
 5 years ago '06        #226
LGK 35 heat pts35
space
space
$6,667 | Props total: 1226 1226
 Jae_Mike said:
this , Wayne not respected in Hollygrove the hood he reps, A lot of n*ggas in detriot dont fu*k with royce the 59 idk y but they know big sean,
i wished someone would do a "why tf doesnt my hood/city like me" documentary thing to find out whos who in the rap world.

i can see the interview right now in a old neighborhood....

"mann that n*gga aint sh*t... he ridin around n these fancy cars nsh*t, but back in the day?!?! back in the day n*gga, we was takin that n*gga lunch money "
 5 years ago '07        #227
Sleazy 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,560 | Props total: 307 307
 greedy87 said:
All the n*ggas talking that" how you gone speak for everybody sh*t" if you really out in the streets you'll know who the city fu*k with
If you're really in the streets then you're not on Boxden.
 5 years ago '12        #228
Trelli3Matrix 
space
space
$10,722 | Props total: 5697 5697
 Sleazy said:
n*gga that's like sayin if u really in the streets, u ain't celebrating Xmas with family or don't own an Xbox/ps3. U can't sell drugs and k!ll n*ggas ALL the time. Might as well think that no street n*gga has time for gettin in some pus*y if that's the case. Even cops who supposed to be protectin the community find so.e time to sit round on fb and Twitter. Even the president saw kanye do Taylor wrong. Come on now. There r street n*ggas who love brownies, pink lemonade and cupcakes. Pretty sure they can get on a website bout sports and rap.
 5 years ago '12        #229
Trelli3Matrix 
space
space
$10,722 | Props total: 5697 5697
 HipHop Since 93 said:
The hood always hate the n*ggas that make it out. But then again, it dont even matter if the hood fu*k with u or not, hood n*ggas aint putting no money in your pockets..they aint buying albums, buying merchandise, or going to concerts so it dont even matter
Hollywood fame is great. But I think its waaaaaaay better to have respect in the streets. U shouldn't have to be strapped like hell just to go in a hood u came from. Cuz then what happens, they fu*k ur money up cuz u can't go to certain areas cuz n*ggas causin chaos at ur show, still on the bottom street sh*t. I'd rather be happy knowing I can go anywhere in the us and b good. Look at how game was playin ball in ny while dissin 50. Hood n*ggas dont buy the sh*t, but they ride for u as a PERSON more than as an entertainer. It's sad but n*ggas didnt give damn if u rap bout trappin, thuggin etc, if they hate u as a person they gon show it. fu*k ur songs. If I got money, bi*ches, a hit single, Hollywood friends AND hoods behind me I can walk through with my jewelry and $$$ on deck taking pictures... Yea.
 03-31-2013, 06:37 PM         #230
redacted  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 rai09 said:
hood politics just as dumb as regular politics

NC as a whole doesn't care about Petey Pablo or Cole. One was annoying as hell, and the other is vanilla/bland as fu*k.
 5 years ago '04        #231
The S-Word 
space
space
$3,678 | Props total: 1300 1300
 Flatbush85 said:
I used to always hear that everyone hates Kanye West in Chicago.
...I knew a dude from Chicago who, around the time that College Dropout was released, said that Kanye was a nerd (Nothing we didn't already know) who used to get beat up by dude's older brother and some other cats. Whether true or not, it at least sounds plausible
 5 years ago '04        #232
BunDLeZ 
space
space
$3,242 | Props total: 1 1
 Stillhyphy said:
Heard some hoods in Florida dont fu*k with plies
tru...Dunk City dont really fu*k with him like dat...but get amped in the clubs when a Plies verse comes on
 03-31-2013, 10:53 PM         #233
Walkerboy86  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Sleazy said:
False.

Last edited by Walkerboy86; 03-31-2013 at 11:00 PM..
 03-31-2013, 11:15 PM         #234
Nasty Neighbor  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Stillhyphy said:
the fu*k is that supposed to mean? doesn't change the fact they got smashed on
what im saying is what you saying is most likely bullsh*t hot beezo would have smashed them ca n*ggas
 5 years ago '11        #235
April Babii 6 heat pts
space
space
$1,910 | Props total: 235 235
n*ggas be actin' like they in rapper pocket or some sh*t man
 5 years ago '07        #236
MiseryCityTexas 19 heat pts19
space
space
space
$20,601 | Props total: 4206 4206
Mike Jones, Riff Raff, Lil Flip
 5 years ago '07        #237
MiseryCityTexas 19 heat pts19
space
space
space
$20,601 | Props total: 4206 4206
richmond, sacramento, and bay area undergropund rappers gotta a valid reason for not liking master-p though. Percy jacked alot of other rapper's styles and concepts and put them in his own music to make his sh*t sound better. master-p bit alot of rapper's styles and got paid off of stealing other people's sh*t. (ice cream man jacked from dru down, the luniz).
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
25 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
51 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
61 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
29 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
88 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
150 comments
23 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
79 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
202 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy