Name Some Rappers Who City Or Hood Dont Like Them?

most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
62 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
33 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
39 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Was there ever a bigger weed carrier than SliffStar
29 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '12        #201
BlackBreesus 60 heat pts60
space
space
space
$8,335 | Props total: 8 8
n*gga Ross always making videos in a that lil apartment complex with all the stairs. I'll give him props.

Wayne never comes to hollygrove to shoot a video and if he does they record the hood but he ain't there.

Hell T.I. Was posted up in hollygrove making that ball video.
 5 years ago '04        #202
lethalastro 
space
space
$2,206 | Props total: 23 23
 SmokeyTheBlunt said:
I know that Twista doesnt get alot of love from The Chi or Peoria...........
u read my mind dude
 5 years ago '04        #203
praiseallah 
space
space
space
$258 | Props total: 77 77
this is weak zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz im out
 5 years ago '12        #204
BlackBreesus 60 heat pts60
space
space
space
$8,335 | Props total: 8 8
 LABoy83 said:
Heard this too. A lot of old heads still got love for B32 even though he's from VL
Isnt Wayne originally from the St. Thomas?

Everyone I know from BR rocks with Boosie so I dont know about that
What the fu*k this n*gga talkin bout. Boosie is Baton Rouge Soulja Slim, dude is the man out there.

Now webbie my n*gga but I heard from my n*gga who did time with one of them troll affiliates Webbie ain't really in them streets like that.

I fu*k with webbie either way tho.
 03-31-2013, 11:37 AM         #205
Walkerboy86  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 YungAJ24 said:
Some of us still fu*k wit him, idk why tho. I know we dont fu*k with his music a lot lately.

CM7 was some ol a.ss.
Gotti gets nothin but love from real n*ggas everywhere. Thats y i dnt even kno y n*ggas think it matter if their cities or hoods dnt support em when an artists gets more love from out twn ppl anyway.

CM7 was a nice a.ss mixtape

Last edited by Walkerboy86; 03-31-2013 at 11:47 AM..
 5 years ago '11        #206
KRCROOKSNY 108 heat pts108
space
space
$10,219 | Props total: 5387 5387
 Brolic757 said:
Wale
Mike Jones
50 cent
50????????

If you from NY and you dont fu*k wit 50.. k!ll yourself imo. I have never understood that logic as a NY'er. But honestly, I've only heard clueless lames say it. The 50 hate movement was that of a sheep movement, and it became apparent when n*ggas tried to say The Massacre wasnt dope.. all becuz a fat cop caught fire.
 5 years ago '12        #207
BIGMARS 49 heat pts49
space
space
$9,529 | Props total: 3202 3202
 JohnDoe B1 said:
Whatever you say Chris Broussard
 5 years ago '12        #208
BIGMARS 49 heat pts49
space
space
 Trelli3Matrix said:
... n*ggas still don't kno the definition of the word snitch?? And for u to blurt out STOP SNITCHIN, ur implying that what dude said is true, so your the one actually giving cops the co sign they need...not him. idiot.

[pic - click to view]

Phaggot.

5 years ago '12        #209
BIGMARS 49 heat pts49
space
space
 KRCROOKSNY said:
50????????

If you from NY and you dont fu*k wit 50.. k!ll yourself imo. I have never understood that logic as a NY'er. But honestly, I've only heard clueless lames say it. The 50 hate movement was that of a sheep movement, and it became apparent when n*ggas tried to say The Massacre wasnt dope.. all becuz a fat cop caught fire.
n*gga stop lyin like NYC fukc with 50 like that. Where you from, Long Island? Nanuet or some shyt?
 5 years ago '11        #210
space
space
 focused313 said:
how exactly do you come to the conclusion that a city/hood doesn't like someone? How do you conduct an accurate survey? Sample size? Do you find 20 random people out of 500,000 in a city and use them as a reference?

Like them how? as musicians? as people?

Yes, I'm THAT type of dude who asks those questions.

There is not a neighborhood of more than 1,000 people in America where a person (besides some republican) is unanimously disliked by everyone.

5 years ago '11        #211
space
space
 BIGMARS said:
n*gga stop lyin like NYC fukc with 50 like that. Where you from, Long Island? Nanuet or some shyt?

nah, BX. Stop it.

The face of this city is French and Asap Rocky tho.. Not much these new fans can tell me. I knew the game was changin when 50 became a "bully"
 5 years ago '12        #212
BIGMARS 49 heat pts49
space
space
 KRCROOKSNY said:
nah, BX. Stop it.

The face of this city is French and Asap Rocky tho.. Not much these new fans can tell me. I knew the game was changin when 50 became a "bully"
n*ggas like French and ASAP will never be the face of the city
 5 years ago '11        #213
space
space
 tupacnasfan said:
Because people finally saw the REAL truth in that clown, let's face it, the 5-0 aka 50 hate movement deserve what he get after all of the years he tortmented NY Rappers and the entire U.S. Hip-hop all these years and the massacre was a piece of garbage trash that deserve to be the absolute worst of 2005 along with the thoughts of a predicate felon, those two were just garbage and was one of the reason why mainstream music continues to be in a mess right now
and it will never recover.

Those same people bumpin Rick Ross tho.. I prefer artists with at least some sort of credibility.

What does Yayo album have to do with anything tho..?

G-Unit a.ssraped the mixtape scene tho, how dare a true hiphop fan forget that.. And I blame Diddy for whatever else u talkin about.. 2005 references n watnot.
 5 years ago '04        #214
J.BEEZY 10 heat pts10
space
space
$8,326 | Props total: 2476 2476
 dredre73 said:
big sean i dont hear no one over here talking about him, even on the radio you rarely hear him
i only know young chicks that like him
 5 years ago '11        #215
HipHop Since 93 11 heat pts11
space
space
$3,520 | Props total: 39 39
The hood always hate the n*ggas that make it out. But then again, it dont even matter if the hood fu*k with u or not, hood n*ggas aint putting no money in your pockets..they aint buying albums, buying merchandise, or going to concerts so it dont even matter
 5 years ago '11        #216
space
space
 BIGMARS said:
n*ggas like French and ASAP will never be the face of the city

New n*ggas let em in. I would agree with you a few years ago, but these clowns are NY right now. You're not in this city currently if you cant somewhat grasp that concept.
 5 years ago '07        #217
Sleazy 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,560 | Props total: 307 307
 focused313 said:
how exactly do you come to the conclusion that a city/hood doesn't like someone? How do you conduct an accurate survey? Sample size? Do you find 20 random people out of 500,000 in a city and use them as a reference?

Like them how? as musicians? as people?

Yes, I'm THAT type of dude who asks those questions.

There is not a neighborhood of more than 1,000 people in America where a person (besides some republican) is unanimously disliked by everyone.
It's BX man. Logical thinking is invalid in HHS. Some n*gga seriously compared it to High School where a max of 1500 students attend...a city of millions being compared to Hs..
 5 years ago '12        #218
BIGMARS 49 heat pts49
space
space
 KRCROOKSNY said:
New n*ggas let em in. I would agree with you a few years ago, but these clowns are NY right now. You're not in this city currently if you cant somewhat grasp that concept.
Them being hot right now and them being the face of the city is two totally different things fukcboy.

And 50 been corny now for almost as long as he was on top. But like I said, I'm sure you're from Riverhead or Greenport.
 5 years ago '09        #219
2nd2none 
space
space
$4,104 | Props total: 1123 1123
I don't why people saying Cleveland don't fu*k with bone. They just did a show in october where all of them were there for the first time in years, sold that bi*ch out
 5 years ago '11        #220
greedy87 2 heat pts
space
space
$11,951 | Props total: 2327 2327
All the n*ggas talking that" how you gone speak for everybody sh*t" if you really out in the streets you'll know who the city fu*k with
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
131 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
109 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
107 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
66 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
111 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Michael "Walking Bucket" Beasley Highlights vs Thunder | 30pts, 5reb, 4ast
74 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Ultimate mugen build(tell me the characters and Ill build you a custom game)
51 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
206 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy