Name Some Rappers Who City Or Hood Dont Like Them?

most viewed right now
NBA JR Smith has a supreme shooting sleeve
40 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
74 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
55 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
121 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '09        #181
Burg Boy 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,063 | Props total: 545 545
 Barge said:
Y'all Memphis nigs still mess with Kia Shine?
Lol I ain't from the M but I never once here of anybody around here talk bout Kia shine, and it's alotta memphis n*ggaz here
 5 years ago '11        #182
Da Truth23 91 heat pts91
space
space
$5,067 | Props total: 2550 2550
Soulja Bou that n*gga made it out of Batesville.. And all I hear from my friends and they friends say... He jacked our beats and sh*t or fu*k Soulja he fake... But when that n*gga came to visit February... They was riding his nuts
 5 years ago '04        #183
Bedewe22 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,399 | Props total: 107 107
 Lord Lovely said:
Yeah I know Baronne run thru the Nolia. But son be reppin like he from The Jects. Like Old Side Magnolia. The one Slim, Gangsta and Juvie grew up in. When he really out them shotgun houses. It's still chaotic weathers its the jects or the block, but just rep where you from dawg. You talkin bout the Vlla. MPJ is off Lapalco. Right across from Lincolnshire. And yeah the Marrero Projects is wild on some shiit.

Right. Them biitches toe down the Villa and rebuild new houses. Them biitches dirty naw too.
Already?

I ain't been back there in a minute.
 5 years ago '08        #184
BRonin357 4 heat pts
space
space
$5,877 | Props total: 1157 1157
Thread is stupid! I'm sure its n*ggas everywhere that hate on people from they area! Lower merion and philly in general don't like Kobe, expecially chester n*ggas! But it all depend on who you ask and when. people are fickle like that!
 5 years ago '06        #185
datVAkid 37 heat pts37
space
space
$13,456 | Props total: 2648 2648
 Stillhyphy said:
Master P got ran outta Richmond out here a while back, never came back. Older n*ggas in Oakland dont fu*k with Wayne over some sh*t that happened in the 90's. n*ggas beat the fu*k outta cash money and robbed em

Heard some hoods in Florida dont fu*k with plies
you dont read do u
 5 years ago '12        #186
Stillhyphy 39 heat pts39
space
space
$9,566 | Props total: 5605 5605
 datVAkid said:
you dont read do u
nope
 5 years ago '11        #187
YungAJ24 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,491 | Props total: 3560 3560
 THEINFAMOUS said:
why? They been repping Cleveland from the jump.

I heard Memphis don't fu*k with Three 6 like that. Is that true?
Naw, we still got hella love for em.
 5 years ago '11        #188
YungAJ24 2 heat pts
space
space
 THEINFAMOUS said:
why? They been repping Cleveland from the jump.

I heard Memphis don't fu*k with Three 6 like that. Is that true?
Naw, we still got hella love for em.
 5 years ago '11        #189
YungAJ24 2 heat pts
space
space
 Barge said:
Y'all Memphis nigs still mess with Kia Shine?
Naw Paul clowned dat n*gga back at an album signing and he hasn't been as active since. n*ggas laugh at Kia nowadays
 5 years ago '11        #190
YungAJ24 2 heat pts
space
space
 BigJohnsons said:
I don't think Juicy even stays in Mem , He lives in Hollywood Hills not to far from here
I haven't even seen Juicy personally since I was a kid tbh.
 5 years ago '06        #191
LABoy83 3 heat pts
space
space
$1,928 | Props total: 1492 1492
 9th ward Bally said:
As far as Wayne goes, dudes in New Orleans stopped dealing with him when he started claiming his home was Miami...really before that, cause I remember at an And 1 game back in '02 and he claimed he runs New Orleans-n*ggas was like really, bi*ch n*gga?
-As far as Jay Electronica goes....that dude really said Magnolia? I got n*ggas on the Westbank that remember him from school back in Harvey
-I don't know too much about the Marrero projects, but I know Baby Boy and Choppa are from Marrero....not the ones by St. Joseph the Worker church, huh?...that place too real for them. I'd never come and pick a n*gga up from there
-You DO know Baronne runs through the Magnolia, right?
-Birdman still reps uptown whether its the Magnolia, 13th or wherever...I actually grew up around him, Bg, Pallo da Jiint, a bunch of corrupt cops and a lotta other dudes in the 13th back in the 80's...Juvy, Baby and Sugar Slim grew up on Valence and I grew up on Robert St. between Clara and Magnolia, so I already know so much about them dudes....
Heard this too. A lot of old heads still got love for B32 even though he's from VL
Isnt Wayne originally from the St. Thomas?

qutaboi225 said:
Baton Rouge I REPEAT BATON ROUGE does NOT fu*ks with Boosie. #DEADMANWALKING
Everyone I know from BR rocks with Boosie so I dont know about that
 5 years ago '06        #192
droid3000 996 heat pts996
space
space
$26,469 | Props total: 26208 26208
 Bama Boy said:
I know Yo Gotti loves throwing shots at Paul & Juicy but you couldn't hold a gun to that dudes head and MAKE him even utter Project Pats name...
Lol bro who the fuk us project pat to have a n*gga fear him like that?
 5 years ago '04        #193
Venom2k2 
space
space
$976 | Props total: 3 3
Hex Murda. After he had a stroke and is wheelchair bound, people stopped being afraid. Nah, I'm just bullsh*tting.

It's shocking to see what happened to Bossman. I remember the good Ayo days
 5 years ago '12        #194
Trelli3Matrix 
space
space
$10,722 | Props total: 5697 5697
 Stillhyphy said:
Ay believe it or not..but Ross gets respect in Florida and around his hood. You bx nerds think he's so fake because of what yal hear and see on the internet. But n*ggas in little haiti, pork n beans projects, overtown and alot of other hoods fu*k with Ross..they don't trip off the CO sh*t because they know what he's about
It wasn't about him being a co, it was about him lying vividly, using abstract words and phrases to help his claim, and saying it was photoshop at its finest and that he would never b a co.....then comes back and says "yea, it was me". How can u trust a n*gga like that? Trust and being a man goes a long way n the hood. Lying bout an occupation he had while younger all so he could continue his coke talk. At least now he raps bout being a business boss and not a drug boss. Name droppin all types of real gangsters and never name dropped Robert Williams once!!
 5 years ago '11        #195
greedy87 2 heat pts
space
space
$11,951 | Props total: 2327 2327
 biggdogg68 said:
i was bout to say the exact opposite
You'd be lying too
 5 years ago '04        #196
Myworld82 
space
space
$2,586 | Props total: 110 110
 Aleandroid said:
Lol bro who the fuk us project pat to have a n*gga fear him like that?
Now that n*gga (Project Pat) is certified in Memphis. We know his history. And Gotti respects Pat, so that's why he wouldn't come at him like that.
 5 years ago '04        #197
Myworld82 
space
space
$2,586 | Props total: 110 110
 YungAJ24 said:
Some of us still fu*k wit him, idk why tho. I know we dont fu*k with his music a lot lately.

CM7 was some ol a.ss.
I'm one of the few people evidently that liked tracks off of CM7, lol...as a whole though, yeah it was a disappointment.
 5 years ago '05        #198
MemphBleek05 47 heat pts47
space
space
$10,245 | Props total: 8904 8904
 Bama Boy said:
I know Yo Gotti loves throwing shots at Paul & Juicy but you couldn't hold a gun to that dudes head and MAKE him even utter Project Pats name...
Gotti hasn't thrown a shot towards Juicy in a little minute. They were on a Don Trip track together a little while ago.........

[video - click to view]

5 years ago '04        #199
lethalastro 
space
space
$2,206 | Props total: 23 23
now im a chicago n*gga, who moved to the burbs of memphis 4 years ago. from what i kno, chicago-wise, some westside ppl dont fu*k with twista, and i will tell u why cuz i know first hand. on the legit ballerz album, darkside ballerz (lo and sko) were on that song "peace of mind" and signed some dumbass deal with cwal (creators way). those were n*ggaz that stayed on parkside where i grew up and basically got a.ss fu*ked into a bad record deal. i know of most of the artists that were signed to cwal and they all were very bitter towards twista. now if the hood hates him cuz he gave em bad deals, shame on THEM cause they shoulda got lawyers. even some ppl in ktown dont fu*k wit twista, but its all about who u ask, like someone mentioned before. for the most part this was years ago, but n*ggaz i know aint checking for twista music at all. he gets respect throughout the city tho, but on the westside he has fu*ked a lotta ppl over on deals. in memphis, NO ONE is checking for kia shine, even tho they play that bullsh*t "solid gold" on the radio. that could be payola tho. ever since 3-6 mafia clowned his a.ss badly at that album signing its been hell for dude. he got a couple dollars tho from what i hear, but dude could be in real estate or some sh*t so who knows. it depends on who u ask, but if its the teeny boppers no one is checking for 3-6 mafia like that either (too much time difference for them to know the classic sh*t). now as individuals, juicy j is hot right now, and get waaaay more burn than dj paul, even tho they play dj paul sh*t on hot 107.1 too.

Edit: 3-6 mafia is basically dead anyways so no need to beat a dead horse. most of the founding ppl are gone. project pat gets A LOT of respect down here tho. project pat even fu*k wit bo deal, who i know is a real n*gga personally, so i guess real recognize real. that memphis-chicago connection is strong tho.

[video - click to view]

Last edited by lethalastro; 03-31-2013 at 09:02 AM..
 5 years ago '12        #200
Julian 5 heat pts
space
space
$4,685 | Props total: 2304 2304
 Free Trotty said:
I heard that too. Laurel to be exact.

But I also heard he was out in Westminster too

Then you had Comp who got on Def Jam, got locked up, and his music shelved

These was supposed to be the n*ggas who put us on the map

[pic - click to view]

We'll get our goat rapper soon.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
20 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
58 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
76 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
201 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
86 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
150 comments
21 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
23 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
46 comments
1 day ago