Danny Ainge: ‘Embarrassing’ for LeBron to complain about officiating

most viewed right now
Article inside George Zimmerman threatens to beat hov up over Trayvon Martin documen..
80 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
55 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
45 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
54 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 03-30-2013, 03:05 AM         #101
tj.iscool 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ThatDude0824 said:
I'm not a hater

I hate disliking people especially athletes
Growing up I rooted for Jordan like religion but never hated the jazz or any nba player

But this n*gga man... This n*gga bron combined w wade and bosh is the biggest bi*ch a.ss f*ggit star athlete I ever seen

I'll never like this n*gga

Kobe , Tom Brady , manny ramirez my favorite athletes of all time just ain't bi*ch made

Fuk these clowns man y'all n*ggas lost
Move on and chuck a duece .
u made ur trolling easy to spot
 5 years ago '04        #102
RETURNOFTHEKING 9 heat pts
space
space
$5,438 | Props total: 5243 5243
jordan would've won the game instead being a bi*ch and losing and complaining about it

lebron is a pus*y bi*ch. couldn't win on his own, and formed a superstar team. these bi*ch a.ss heat players think they are owed foul calls. even chalmers punk a.ss is crying like he deserves calls. that little punk wouldn't be a starting pg on half the teams in the league

heat are one hit wonders

* next to that ship last year
 5 years ago '10        #103
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,867 | Props total: 13663 13663
 #TheReturn said:
Of course an average 6'8 guy isn't going to be "soft" around people that are typically smaller.

LeBron is going against people closer to his size, and not use too them playing physical on him, and he's bi*ching about it.. Jordan was getting fu*king closed lined, and body slammed by the Pistons and didn't bi*ch to the league about it. Didnt say a word about the Knicks.. LeBron is a diva, and acting soft.

DSmith93 said:
the difference is kobe is one of the top 10 greatest player, and also a superstar that doesn't get star treatment from ref, while lebron get a call if he's breathe on... the two don't compare.

so that make lebron bi*chmade, him and durant get all the love from the ref that they want
Kobe doesn't get star treatment?

Wallabees said:

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

Bbbbbbbut but but jordan never complained to refs...
damn

timdog said:
That was a dirty team, and the story of their walkoff against the Bulls in the 1991 conference finals was less bad sportsmanship for losing than Michael Jordan the day before telling reporters the Pistons didn’t deserve their championships because they were such a dirty team unworthy of the NBA. But in just about any discussion of the dirtiest players ever, the No. 1 would be Bill Laimbeer.

timdog said:
``Complaining isn`t going to change anything, unless they`re trying to get them called closer on me in the playoffs. But, if anything, I`m getting beaten up every night. The referees are not helping me.

No mas
 5 years ago '07        #104
Avon_Barksdale 4344 heat pts4344 OP
space
space
$42,509 | Props total: 56071 56071
If anybody needs to complain to the refs but doesn't it Melo...the guy would get to the free throw line as much as Lebron and Durant with the way Melo takes hits.
 03-30-2013, 08:57 AM         #105
dlettern 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ThatDude0824 said:
I'm not a hater

I hate disliking people especially athletes
Growing up I rooted for Jordan like religion but never hated the jazz or any nba player

But this n*gga man... This n*gga bron combined w wade and bosh is the biggest bi*ch a.ss f*ggit star athlete I ever seen

I'll never like this n*gga

Kobe , Tom Brady , manny ramirez my favorite athletes of all time just ain't bi*ch made

Fuk these clowns man y'all n*ggas lost
Move on and chuck a duece .
Kobe will never be better than Bron....You hate greatness......Oh yeah, fu*k Brady and that bum ramirez
 5 years ago '09        #106
Axl Rose 21 heat pts21
space
space
$23,393 | Props total: 5103 5103
 The Bully said:
no one says shyt when derrick rose complains tho
thats a lie

Rose got the same type of hate LeBron is getting

Last edited by Axl Rose; 03-30-2013 at 10:36 AM..
 5 years ago '08        #107
YoungRay20 290 heat pts290
space
space
$27,687 | Props total: 6823 6823
 tonystarks21 said:
yeah thats the thing lebron would beast in 80's and 90's but not as much because of how physical it was and it would get to him mentally cmon hes getting roughed up by the bullls who don't have the most physical players imagine going against bad boy pistons or the fu*king new york knicks in the 90's

lebron has a point to complain though he was getting abused and there weren't basketball players mofos were trying to tackle him like hes a qb...and lebron rarely complains about being fouled

edit: just watched the fouls again and none of those fouls were flagrant fouls
If played in the that era he would adapt.
 5 years ago '05        #108
StateProperty88 34 heat pts34
space
space
$39,884 | Props total: 8408 8408
you guys crack me up with this bron cant play in this or that era

dude is a TRANSCENDING player, he can play in any fu*king era.
 03-30-2013, 11:56 AM         #109
i am the best 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 djnoze said:
This coming from the Master Cry Baby Danny Ainge......dude always cried to the refs while he was in the league. He needs to be embarrassed by the way his team been losing.
ey homi chek ur tone wen ur takin to me
 5 years ago '05        #110
Hold That 103 heat pts103
space
space
$36,736 | Props total: 12561 12561
I see n*ggas came back with the proof.

LeBron still a ho, fu*k that streak, hopefully we bully that n*gga from here on out.

Last edited by Hold That; 03-30-2013 at 12:08 PM..
 5 years ago '09        #111
The Bully 352 heat pts352
space
space
$48,425 | Props total: 35317 35317
 #TheReturn said:
I see n*ggas came back with the proof.

LeBron still a ho, fu*k that streak, hopefully we bully that n*gga from here on out.
quick question: are you going to rock lebron in a bulls uniform in your avy when he's a free agent next summer like you did back in 2010?
 5 years ago '05        #112
space
space
 The Bully said:
quick question: are you going to rock lebron in a bulls uniform in your avy when he's a free agent next summer like you did back in 2010?
Nah that spots reserved for K.Love... Lebrose was my 2010 sh*t we off that. Javon had me going in on this board thinking he was really in LeBron inner circle, thinking it was a lock for the Bulls sh*t was fun though, but I'd rather root for a team that beats LeBron than root for a team with LeBron. Either way I'd welcome him on the Bulls prefer he wasn't on the squad.

Because I'd rather Love Rose

Last edited by Hold That; 03-30-2013 at 12:57 PM..
 5 years ago '09        #113
The Bully 352 heat pts352
space
space
$48,425 | Props total: 35317 35317
 #TheReturn said:
Nah that spots reserved for K.Love... Lebrose was my 2010 sh*t we off that. Javon had me going in on this board thinking he was really in LeBron inner circle, thinking it was a lock for the Bulls sh*t was fun though, but I'd rather root for a team that beats LeBron than root for a team with LeBron. Either way I'd welcome him on the Bulls prefer he wasn't on the squad.

Because I'd rather Love Rose
Love has future Laker written all over him. sorry kiddo
 5 years ago '06        #114
Bouncer 16 heat pts16
space
space
space
$17,902 | Props total: 1213 1213
n*ggas got ethered in here
 5 years ago '05        #115
THEINFAMOUS 19 heat pts19
space
space
$47,195 | Props total: 11803 11803
It is embarrassing. He didn't even get fouled hard Vs. Chicago.
 5 years ago '11        #116
whothebestmc 98 heat pts98
space
space
$19,568 | Props total: 9470 9470
 Avon_Barksdale said:
If anybody needs to complain to the refs but doesn't it Melo...the guy would get to the free throw line as much as Lebron and Durant with the way Melo takes hits.
ah the sweet sweet irony... carmelo gets to the line more times per game than lebron this year...
 5 years ago '05        #117
space
space
 The Bully said:
He does?
Kevin Love told SI.com that he's discussed playing with Russell Westbrook and Derrick Rose at some point in their careers. Love said, "We all talk about playing together. It's fun to talk about. When the time comes, we'll a.ssess the situation and figure it out."

"They're all on the same page, everybody ... When they break from the huddle, everybody's in. You can tell everybody has the utmost respect for each other and they're all in it to win it. In that regard, I envy that. I salivate for that. I like that a lot."
and there's that..

L.A is another obvious choice as well, but I really think Thibs proving himself as a top coach only helps us.. Lakers are going to have to get rid of D'Antoni first IMO. Players see his failures in NY, now L.A, who would want to play for that and really be serious about winning a championship.. Not saying he's a lock for Chicago, but I feel our chances are a lot better with Love than it ever was for Bron/Wade or Bosh back in 2010. I wouldn't be suprised if Love demanded a trade by next deadine if the Wolves are in the same situation of being not in playoff contenion. Remember there's a super star complaining to want out every single year.. Never fails. We'd have Deng on an expiring to absorb Loves deal..(Deng(expiring contract, veteran leadership,still in prime)/Taj/Charlottes first rounder/our 2014 first rounder) would be decent value when you consider the trades that have taken place for stars wanting out, and what those teams got in return. Boozer can then be moved in a salary dump to a team looking for a solid rebounding PF, by 2014 trade deadline Boozer will only have 1 year left on his deal, so his contract will be move able without using amnesty(I doubt our franchise has any intentions of using that anyway, Bulls have never really been one to ask a player to sit at home and get paid,unless he was a lockeroom problem.)..

Last edited by Hold That; 03-30-2013 at 02:01 PM..
 5 years ago '04        #118
djnoze 3 heat pts
space
space
$1,772 | Props total: 0 0
 i am the best said:
ey homi chek ur tone wen ur takin to me
 03-30-2013, 03:58 PM         #119
i am the best 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 The Bully said:
nah homi love iz always injred fuk him
 5 years ago '07        #120
joshdogg26 193 heat pts193
space
space
$34,392 | Props total: 13067 13067
 joshdogg26 said:
if your stupid a.ss knew the rules yourself, you'd know that "going for the ball" is not part of them. flagrant 1: unnecessary contact. flagrant 2: unnecessary and excessive contact. "intent" is not a factor. when the league reviews them, they take that under consideration, but it doesn't absolve you.

The League Office will consider the following factors (as well as any other relevant facts and circumstances) in determining whether to classify a foul as Flagrant "1" or Flagrant "2", to reclassify a flagrant foul, or to impose a fine and/or suspension on the player involved:

1. The severity of the contact;

2. Whether or not the player was making a legitimate basketball play (e.g., whether a player is making a legitimate effort to block a shot; note, however, that a foul committed during a block attempt can still be considered flagrant if other criteria are present such as recklessness and hard contact to the head);

3. Whether, on a foul committed with a player's arm or hand, the fouling player wound up and/or followed through after making contact;

4. The potential for injury resulting from contact (e.g., a blow to the head and a foul committed while a player is in a vulnerable position);

5. The severity of any injury suffered by the offended player; and

6. The outcome of the contact (e.g., whether it led to an altercation).

[pic - click to view]

SkateboardT said:
You say I don't know the rules THEN SAY EXACTLY WHAT I SAID THE RULES WERE smh idiot
...and what is the point your trying to make exactly dumbass?
 joshdogg26 said:
you justified gibson by saying it's OK because he was "going for the ball." it clearly says if you do something reckless, it doesn't matter if you're "going for the ball," and that that isn't even part of the referee's interpretation. what i posted was what the league considers upon review. i thought just explaining the referee part was enough for your remedial self to understand. ignorant child, cop more pleas.

suck my fu*kin d!ck you stupid f*ggot
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
70 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
76 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
191 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA Did This NBA Announcer Stole Boxden Lingo?
27 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Get abused in an employee meeting brehs lol
55 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
pocaahantus
24 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
77 comments
23 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Phat ass white girl for real
63 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy