Danny Ainge: ‘Embarrassing’ for LeBron to complain about officiating

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
145 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
68 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
39 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake Says He's With The GOAT
71 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 03-29-2013, 12:27 PM         #41
Tha Problum 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 5 years ago '11        #42
Sandor Clegane 68 heat pts68
space
space
$9,255 | Props total: 3738 3738

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

Bbbbbbbut but but jordan never complained to refs...
 5 years ago '07        #43
joshdogg26 193 heat pts193
space
space
$34,373 | Props total: 13027 13027
 whothebestmc said:
shutup you idiot... kobe doesn't get star treatment?? He just had 20 free throws and lost the game for his team... k!ll yourself.
lmaooooo bestmc goin IN. i've never seen you slay people like this, usually just clown around.

you wouldn't like him when he's angry
 5 years ago '05        #44
Hold That 103 heat pts103
space
space
$36,729 | Props total: 12514 12514
 whothebestmc said:
If you don't think jordan was complaining about the pistons hard fouls, saying Laimbeer was the dirtiest player he's ever played against, and when he was lifting to combat the pistons constantly barking about how he got fouled hard too often, than that speaks volumes in itself.

Do some research, there was no youtube or sports forums during the jordan piston series for all of it to be broadcasted.

jordan doesn't need people like you thinking he could do no wrong...
you still typing and not showing proof? Show me Jordan complaining to the media , and naming every situation he was fouled one by one.. Show me Jordan at any press conference complaining about fouls..

Every player complains to the refs, the issue is complaining to the media, like a bi*ch. So the photo's of Jordan complaining to refs are irrelevant.

Last edited by Hold That; 03-29-2013 at 01:37 PM..
 5 years ago '07        #45
timdog 918 heat pts918
space
space
$30,438 | Props total: 14807 14807
 #TheReturn said:
you still typing and not showing proof? Show me Jordan complaining to the media , and naming every situation he was fouled one by one.. Show me Jordan at any press conference complaining about fouls..

Every player complains to the refs, the issue is complaining to the media, like a bi*ch. So the photo's of Jordan complaining to refs are irrelevant.
That was a dirty team, and the story of their walkoff against the Bulls in the 1991 conference finals was less bad sportsmanship for losing than Michael Jordan the day before telling reporters the Pistons didn’t deserve their championships because they were such a dirty team unworthy of the NBA. But in just about any discussion of the dirtiest players ever, the No. 1 would be Bill Laimbeer.

5 years ago '12        #46
OC123 178 heat pts178
space
space
$22,472 | Props total: 1289 1289
 timdog said:
That was a dirty team, and the story of their walkoff against the Bulls in the 1991 conference finals was less bad sportsmanship for losing than Michael Jordan the day before telling reporters the Pistons didn’t deserve their championships because they were such a dirty team unworthy of the NBA. But in just about any discussion of the dirtiest players ever, the No. 1 would be Bill Laimbeer.

5 years ago '08        #47
Arson 84 heat pts84
space
space
$40,101 | Props total: 23307 23307
 timdog said:

weapons grade ether
 5 years ago '07        #48
timdog 918 heat pts918
space
space
``Complaining isn`t going to change anything, unless they`re trying to get them called closer on me in the playoffs. But, if anything, I`m getting beaten up every night. The referees are not helping me.

5 years ago '12        #49
OC123 178 heat pts178
space
space
 timdog said:
``Complaining isn`t going to change anything, unless they`re trying to get them called closer on me in the playoffs. But, if anything, I`m getting beaten up every night. The referees are not helping me.

i bet that n*gga won't return to this thread

03-29-2013, 02:50 PM         #50
Youngin19 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Hold That got real bi*ch tendencies when it comes to Bron. He got hate in his heart
 5 years ago '07        #51
timdog 918 heat pts918
space
space
``No,`` Jordan said. ``I never said they weren`t champions. But that doesn`t mean they`re clean champions.``

5 years ago '07        #52
timdog 918 heat pts918
space
space
``We`ve taken the Good Boy image and walked away,`` Jordan added. ``We may have complained about it and told the teacher, or whatever, but we never tried to lower ourselves to that level. We didn`t lose our cool or our heads. We maintained our poise.``

``You see two different styles with us and them,`` Jordan said. ``The dirty play and the flagrant fouls and unsportsmanlike conduct. Hopefully, that will be eliminated from the game.

`I think we play clean basketball,`` added Jordan. ``We don`t go out and try to hurt people and dirty up the game.

``You never lose respect for the champions. But I haven`t agreed with the methods they used. I think people are happy the game will get back to a clean game (with a Bulls triumph) and away from the `Bad Boy` image.

5 years ago '12        #53
OC123 178 heat pts178
space
space
 timdog said:
``We`ve taken the Good Boy image and walked away,`` Jordan added. ``We may have complained about it and told the teacher, or whatever, but we never tried to lower ourselves to that level. We didn`t lose our cool or our heads. We maintained our poise.``

``You see two different styles with us and them,`` Jordan said. ``The dirty play and the flagrant fouls and unsportsmanlike conduct. Hopefully, that will be eliminated from the game.

`I think we play clean basketball,`` added Jordan. ``We don`t go out and try to hurt people and dirty up the game.

``You never lose respect for the champions. But I haven`t agreed with the methods they used. I think people are happy the game will get back to a clean game (with a Bulls triumph) and away from the `Bad Boy` image.

god damn

5 years ago '07        #54
timdog 918 heat pts918
space
space
``I would be kicking myself if I were Detroit,`` Jordan said. ``I guess it`s hard to be c*cky when you`re down 2-1. I think they`ve been humbled a little bit. But when you play by dirt, you die by dirt.`

5 years ago '09        #55
faceoffizhere 
space
space
$4,659 | Props total: 842 842
 CrapShoota said:

n*ggas is funny.. Kobe cries for fouls more than any player and is an informant for the state and he not bi*ch made?
propped
 5 years ago '07        #56
joshdogg26 193 heat pts193
space
space
$34,373 | Props total: 13027 13027
hold that had a megaton bomb dropped on him still viewing MJ through his kid goggles. i understand not knowing what happened, but vehemently denying it despite actually having no clue is hilarious.
 5 years ago '11        #57
whothebestmc 98 heat pts98
space
space
$19,553 | Props total: 9456 9456
 #TheReturn said:

God damn bro you should have just taken the L when you had the chance, if you didn't know about it you shouldn't have commented, I get out of class to timdog bringing that ether

Why you had to do that timdog, got him questioning every thing he remembered from when he was a baby "but but but jordan is still perfect in my eyes "

joshdogg26 said:
lmaooooo bestmc goin IN. i've never seen you slay people like this, usually just clown around.

you wouldn't like him when he's angry
blatant stupidity just annoys the sh*t outta me
 5 years ago '04        #58
ddubb21 
space
space
$2,140 | Props total: 4 4
 whothebestmc said:
blatant stupidity just annoys the sh*t outta me
u on the wrong forum then brudda
 5 years ago '11        #59
whothebestmc 98 heat pts98
space
space
$19,553 | Props total: 9456 9456
 ddubb21 said:
u on the wrong forum then brudda
nah cause normally the people that are blatantly stupid I just take their posts with a grain of salt and don't even pay attention.
 5 years ago '08        #60
Arson 84 heat pts84
space
space
$40,101 | Props total: 23307 23307
this is fu*ked up on so many levels. My man dropped the nuke on em then followed it up with like 5 more of them guys Ice in his veins

Last edited by Arson; 03-29-2013 at 04:03 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ukrainian Fashion Model Mariya Melny Thong Bikini
24 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
52 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA JR Smith passes Kobe for 12th all-time in 3 pointers made
52 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
77 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
4 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
62 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
31 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
105 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy