Danny Ainge: ‘Embarrassing’ for LeBron to complain about officiating

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
204 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
88 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
250 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
142 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '07        #1
8701 pageviews
134 comments

Avon_Barksdale 4343 heat pts4343
space
space
$42,466 | Props total: 55982 55982
Danny Ainge: ‘Embarrassing’ for LeBron to complain about officiating

Celtics president of basketball operations Danny Ainge made his weekly appearance with “Salk & Holley” Thursday afternoon on WEEI, and was asked for his take on LeBron James and the officiating in Wednesday’s game between the Heat and the Bulls, a contest where Miami’s 27-game win streak came to an end.

In the game — a physical affair that saw the Bulls try and get physical with the Heat, including one hard shot from Kirk Heinrich on James — James was hit with a flagrant foul 1 for a shot he put on Chicago’s Carlos Boozer. After the game, the Miami star unleashed on the officials, saying he was just trying to defend himself.

“It’s been happening all year, and I’ve been able to keep my cool and try to tell [Heat coach Erik Spoelstra], ‘Let’s not worry about it,’ ” James told reporters. “But it is getting to me a little bit. Every time I try to defend myself, I’ve got to face the consequences of a flagrant or a technical foul or whatever the case may be. It’s tough. It’s very tough.”

I think the referees got the calls right. I don’t think it was a hard foul,” Ainge said of the mixups involving James and Heinrich, as well as another one involving James and Taj Gibson. “I think the one involving LeBron against Boozer, that was flagrant. I think the officials got it right.

“I think that it’s almost embarrassing that LeBron would complain about officiating,” Ainge added

[pic - click to view]

Green Street » Ainge: ‘Embarrassing’ for LeBron to complain about officiating

134 comments for "Danny Ainge: ‘Embarrassing’ for LeBron to complain about officiating"

03-28-2013, 09:27 PM         #2
k3llz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
damn they k!lled "Hinrich" name
 03-28-2013, 09:39 PM         #3
SeaJaiye 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
he didn't need refs in game 6 tho
 5 years ago '12        #4
CrapShoota 21 heat pts21
space
space
$3,607 | Props total: 571 571
 ThatDude0824 said:
I'm not a hater

Kobe , Tom Brady , manny ramirez my favorite athletes of all time just ain't bi*ch made

Fuk these clowns man y'all n*ggas lost
Move on and chuck a duece .

n*ggas is funny.. Kobe cries for fouls more than any player and is an informant for the state and he not bi*ch made?
 03-28-2013, 09:42 PM         #5
DrX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
fu*k danny....he a f*ggot

taj bald ugly a.ss probably fu*k him in his narrow a.ss
 5 years ago '11        #6
whothebestmc 98 heat pts98
space
space
$19,560 | Props total: 9466 9466
 ThatDude0824 said:
I'm not a hater

I hate disliking people especially athletes
Growing up I rooted for Jordan like religion but never hated the jazz or any nba player

But this n*gga man... This n*gga bron combined w wade and bosh is the biggest bi*ch a.ss f*ggit star athlete I ever seen

I'll never like this n*gga

Kobe , Tom Brady , manny ramirez my favorite athletes of all time just ain't bi*ch made

Fuk these clowns man y'all n*ggas lost
Move on and chuck a duece .
the amount of fu*king irony you just spewed... Lebron is bi*ch made because he complained in one interview about calls, but kobe isn't bi*ch made when he they had entire sports segments he was on radio shows talking about he's dirty posting pics of his ankle on twitter, while complaining about the foul for longer than a day...
 5 years ago '11        #7
PrimeTimeJones3 11 heat pts11
space
space
$2,792 | Props total: 930 930
 CrapShoota said:

n*ggas is funny.. Kobe cries for fouls more than any player and is an informant for the state and he not bi*ch made?
I agree bruh...when i first read his comment i was like
 5 years ago '05        #8
Hold That 103 heat pts103
space
space
$36,735 | Props total: 12560 12560
What Ainge is saying is that LeBron wouldn't last in the 80's with the Bad Boy Pistons... Hell the 90's Knicks might be too physical as well..

Imagine LeBron with a prime Dennis Rodman? LeBron doesn't like to be touched, or played physical he's use to n*ggas stepping out the way it appears.
 5 years ago '05        #9
ICG 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,034 | Props total: 252 252
 #TheReturn said:
What Ainge is saying is that LeBron wouldn't last in the 80's with the Bad Boy Pistons... Hell the 90's Knicks might be too physical as well..

Imagine LeBron with a prime Dennis Rodman? LeBron doesn't like to be touched, or played physical he's use to n*ggas stepping out the way it appears.
Lebron was an all state WR please tell me how Kevin Durant would of done in the 80s and 90s
 5 years ago '12        #10
CrapShoota 21 heat pts21
space
space
$3,607 | Props total: 571 571
 PrimeTimeJones3 said:
I agree bruh...when i first read his comment i was like
Lets not forget he wifed up a video hoe
 5 years ago '11        #11
whothebestmc 98 heat pts98
space
space
$19,560 | Props total: 9466 9466
 #TheReturn said:

sh*t logic

so dumb when people say this sh*t, lebron can take hits, and if he played in that era he would have adapted not to mention he would have got to the line a whole lot more than he currently does.

I mean I guess if michael jordan played in this era he would have never lifted weights huh?
 5 years ago '05        #12
space
space
 ICG said:
Lebron was an all state WR please tell me how Kevin Durant would of done in the 80s and 90s
so he pretty played the softest position outside of QB on the offensive end?
 5 years ago '05        #13
space
space
 ICG said:
Thats because he's 6'8 and can run ike a deer and weighed 230lbs at the H.S level.. That don't mean he's "physical". He's an hell of an athlete.
 5 years ago '05        #14
ICG 1 heat pts
space
space
space
 #TheReturn said:
so he pretty played the softest position outside of QB on the offensive end?
How many soft 6'8 280 lb dudes do you know? Please tell me who in the 80s and 90s is stronger than lebron outside of Centers? You think Dennis Rodman could whoop Lebron?
 5 years ago '05        #15
space
space
 ICG said:
How many soft 6'8 280 lb dudes do you know? Please tell me who in the 80s and 90s is stronger than lebron outside of Centers? You think Dennis Rodman could whoop Lebron?
Of course an average 6'8 guy isn't going to be "soft" around people that are typically smaller.

LeBron is going against people closer to his size, and not use too them playing physical on him, and he's bi*ching about it.. Jordan was getting fu*king closed lined, and body slammed by the Pistons and didn't bi*ch to the league about it. Didnt say a word about the Knicks.. LeBron is a diva, and acting soft.

Last edited by Hold That; 03-28-2013 at 10:03 PM..
 5 years ago '05        #16
ICG 1 heat pts
space
space
space
 #TheReturn said:
Of course an average 6'8 guy isn't going to be "soft" around people that are typically smaller.

LeBron is going against people closer to his size, and not use too them playing physical on him, and he's bi*ching about it.. Jordan was getting fu*king closed lined, and body slammed by the Pistons and didn't bi*ch to the league about it. Didnt say a word about the Knicks.. LeBron is a diva, and acting soft.
Didn't see any Lebron tweets about...if he's bi*ching what was Kobe doing?
 5 years ago '12        #17
ThePainkiller 347 heat pts347
space
space
$69,762 | Props total: 22144 22144
 DrX said:
fu*k danny....he a f*ggot

taj bald ugly a.ss probably fu*k him in his narrow a.ss
 5 years ago '09        #18
That Guy Fly 21 heat pts21
space
space
$66,414 | Props total: 12357 12357
Danny was right
 5 years ago '05        #19
PussyFiend 
space
space
$5,551 | Props total: 637 637
 5 years ago '09        #20
The Bully 352 heat pts352
space
space
$48,410 | Props total: 35230 35230
 #TheReturn said:
he didnt have to. by 1992 he had david stern and the refs in his back pocket
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
61 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
71 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
45 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thick as fu-k
55 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sorry Em This Not It I Mean At Least You Tried
145 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Landlord Accused Of Masturbating On Tenant's Clothes When She Wasn't H..
22 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Dec 13 - Study: Women rate the strongest men as the most attractive
80 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
42 comments
19 hours ago