Nate Robinson's Quote After Snapping Miami's 27 Game Winning Streak Last Night....

most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
149 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
92 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
97 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
51 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '04        #81
notoriousthugzz 41 heat pts41
space
space
$18,833 | Props total: 1995 1995
He snubbed Iggy in the dunk contest the one year and I always hated him for it but this sh*t had me
 5 years ago '08        #82
Ridah 
space
space
$862 | Props total: 252 252
 whothebestmc said:
No I'm pretty sure he linked that gif because you type like a 15 year old white chick on myspace...
you must be captain save a hoe then huh? how about you go fu*k him in the a.ss & stay outta grown folks business lil c*nt...ohh yea i dont have myspace anymore, im older than both of you & i ain't white either but i bet you wouldnt said that to my face lil hoe
 5 years ago '10        #83
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,864 | Props total: 13659 13659
loss by a hair.....

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '07        #84
joshdogg26 193 heat pts193
space
space
$34,377 | Props total: 13033 13033
 Gatorfan2611 said:
god damn at that no call
all ball
 03-28-2013, 09:26 PM         #85
BayArea51 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
what a baws
 5 years ago '07        #86
space
space
 #TheReturn said:
We need to find a way to keep him as our back up PG, the guy has so much personality on a team that lacks it outside of Noah but Noah is just a weirdo.

Heat fans posting silly a.ss games that nobody remembers unless you were a Heat fan or a fan of the opposing team... Every basketball fan going to remember that L the Heat took too Nate and the Bulls everytime that 27 win streak is brought up.. Nate won.
who broke the lakers' streak? nobody would know who broke the rockets streak either if we didn't play them last week. don't NOBODY remember that sh*t

odds of a team that had a .674 winning percentage at the time winning 28 games in a row is 0.002%. congratulations on being such a force of nature
 5 years ago '05        #87
Hold That 103 heat pts103
space
space
$36,734 | Props total: 12553 12553
 joshdogg26 said:
who broke the lakers' streak? nobody would know who broke the rockets streak either if we didn't play them last week. don't NOBODY remember that sh*t

odds of a team that had a .674 winning percentage at the time winning 28 games in a row is 0.002%. congratulations on being such a force of nature
They'll remember it in the highlight reels when they tell the story of the 27 win streak. The final game shown in those documentaries will be of us busting your a.ss. Especially if you guys win the Championship this year.. This L will be on all those DVD's. We are in the new age, sh*t is recorded and documented better.

The L is eternal..
 5 years ago '10        #88
Fly Elroy 321 heat pts321
space
space
$19,394 | Props total: 474 474
delusional bulls fans trying to talk up their garbage a.ss squad

yall n*ggas will be remembered as much as the trash raptors are remembered for beating the 96 bulls during their 72-10 season, and nobody even thinks about them
 5 years ago '07        #89
space
space
 #TheReturn said:
They'll remember it in the highlight reels when they tell the story of the 27 win streak. The final game shown in those documentaries will be of us busting your a.ss. Especially if you guys win the Championship this year.. This L will be on all those DVD's. We are in the new age, sh*t is recorded and documented better.

The L is eternal..
regular season warriors jealous of our streak, trying to sneak into the pages of history as a footnote on the heat's greatness
 5 years ago '05        #90
Hold That 103 heat pts103
space
space
$36,734 | Props total: 12553 12553
 joshdogg26 said:
regular season warriors jealous of our streak, trying to sneak into the pages of history as a footnote on the heat's greatness
why not? We already got a "foot note" in your rafters..
[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '11        #91
whothebestmc 98 heat pts98
space
space
$19,556 | Props total: 9459 9459
 Ridah said:
you must be captain save a hoe then huh? how about you go fu*k him in the a.ss & stay outta grown folks business lil c*nt...ohh yea i dont have myspace anymore, im older than both of you & i ain't white either but i bet you wouldnt said that to my face lil hoe
Oh sh*t... where are my boots so I can tremble in them

5 years ago '08        #92
Dee Grande 1269 heat pts1269
space
space
$22,380 | Props total: 7934 7934
nobody will care about a #2 winning streak
 5 years ago '06        #93
NOCCOWT 9 heat pts
space
space
$5,479 | Props total: 257 257
i wanted miami to break the record, damn
 5 years ago '04        #94
efromthev 2 heat pts
space
space
$4,585 | Props total: 439 439

[video - click to view]

03-28-2013, 11:00 PM         #95
triggy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this is like clownin the guy who went 27-1 in COD multiplayer.
 03-28-2013, 11:35 PM         #96
3rdcoasta 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 portis187 said:
how many teams is nate going to play with in his career? not 1 not 2 not 3 not 4 not 5.......
he just keepin it real though; why cant he have fun with it? its too many as nuccas in this thread...bron should've neva said that bullsh*t in the first place!!! dumbass!!!
 5 years ago '12        #97
Tdove90 
space
space
$4 | Props total: 0 0
 #TheReturn said:
why not? We already got a "foot note" in your rafters..
[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

03-29-2013, 05:25 AM         #98
SOCIALITE 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Nate's a pretty good player. If he was a few inches taller, he wouldn't have as much problems staying on a team. And the quote is funny.
 03-29-2013, 05:51 AM         #99
atl12o13 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 whothebestmc said:
nope pretty sure the bulls also got that award locked up forever

well can you explain exactly why you think the regular season matters, or how much you think it matters?

Side note: yes miami was playing for the streak, and the bulls were playing their hearts out to stop it, they didn't get it congrats, sh*t is over... The 72-10 bulls openly said they were playing to try to break that 33 game win streak, how far did they get? 27 is impressive, people need to stop letting their hate blind them and appreciate or at least acknowledge what just happened.

I think he was more likely referencing the last two years whenever a Heat fan wanted to diss the Bulls they would say that their best record in league didn't matter, or their regular season record against Miami didn't matter, you don't seem retarded, but Miami fans don't get alot of repsect b/c so many of them didn't even know the name of their arena or coach until Lebron and Bosh signed there. Chicago has a right to celebrate beating Miami without Noah,Rose, or Bellinelli. I would reference Rip too but I almost have as many games played for Chicago as that old frail dude. On a side note i could be wrong but i could have swore the Bull's team that won 72 was going for 70 wins, not the 33 streak...and they got it.
 03-29-2013, 05:55 AM         #100
atl12o13 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Ridah said:
Man.....i forgot Bx was full of straight g's. Go ahead man, we were all intimidated.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
82 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
239 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
28 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
300 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Dec 10 - Putin: America Is Godless, Has Turned Away from Christian Values
135 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
That 8mile soundtrack had some classic jams for real
36 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside LMAO: Boskoe 100 SPAZZED OUT On Joe Budden!!
113 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside PUBG XBOX ONE Official Thread
92 comments
19 hours ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy