Rick Ross clears up "rape" lyrics

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
78 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
50 Cent Says Jay Z Will Fail In Boxing Promotion....and he was right
37 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Maia Campbell Was Recently Spotted In Atlanta....
10 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Well Damn quavo is out here clowning buddens again
208 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '12        #61
Trelli3Matrix 
space
space
$10,722 | Props total: 5695 5695
 I-NeeD-$$$ said:

are u retarded?

it has nothing to do with bein "believable" its the fact that hes advocating r*pe like its cool.
So trapping is cool? s3x with multiple partners is cool? Calling women bi*ches is cool?? n*gga who do u listen to? Getting drunk and fu*ked up is cool?? n*gga quit playin as if ur favorite artist is uncool
 03-29-2013, 02:14 AM         #62
Walkerboy86 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Shep said:
Shock value...got it.

Ross has never presented himself as a rapper that relies on shock value to get people talking. Traditionally, that's more of a Tyler the Creator, Eminem type of thing. Ross is the guy to try to sound cool and act like he's a boss, that's the way he's always rapped. At least that's the way his music has always come across to me. So when he says stuff like that, he makes it seem like he thinks that sh*t is cool or acceptable. Then add the fact that the verse he said it on is just a feature on someone else's song, I don't understand what he has to gain from such a line.

Yeah, Big rapped about Gutter kidnapping kids, fu*king them in their a.ss and throwing them over the bridge. Still, I don't think that compares to this. Not making excuses, but in the context of that song, that line always seemed to me like he was painting a vivid picture. It was dark, offensive to some, but he was making a point. Ross is literally talking about himself date raping bi*ches. I don't see where he's going with it.

Regardless, there's no way we can tell for certain what his intentions were with the line. But if his intent was shock value, then he needs to accept any repercussions that come from people who took offense to it.
Stopped reading after u said Big rapping ab kidnapping kids, fu*king em up the a.ss n throwing em over bridge not being comparable to this smfh. n*gga thats worse. u done lost yo damn brain bruh.

U dont like the lyrics in rap songs go play gospel n call it a day then.
 03-29-2013, 06:56 AM         #63
JohnDoe B1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Insurgent313 said:
wade is a ross stan so he doing what his papi doing tryna save face
 03-29-2013, 07:13 AM         #64
JohnDoe B1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 By The Dock said:
If I k!ll your dog I dont have to call it k!lling your dog I can call it a bless in the sky n*gga.
Is your dog still here?

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '06        #65
datVAkid 37 heat pts37
space
space
$13,448 | Props total: 2643 2643
 Walkerboy86 said:
Its called shock value bruh. The n*gga Cons from love and hip hop was talking ab that sh*t last night on the show

N why do yall talk like yall know these ppl personally. u dont know what any of these dudes would lie about
thats the escape goat for hip hop now
we could have the anti christ recording an album telling kids to k!ll themselves but n*ggaz on boxden is just going to look at it like its shock value... i bet u listen to songs about people getting shot...

fu*k shock value or not its still a bi*ch move cause a real artist dont need shock value
 5 years ago '06        #66
datVAkid 37 heat pts37
space
space
$13,448 | Props total: 2643 2643
 3rdcoasta said:
this was my question in the last thread...molly is not a date rap drug...my n*gga Ross danced around that sh*t like a BOSS!
 44wade said:
Hey I didn't tag the video.

sh*ts cleared up to me.

you cannot r*pe a bi*ch on Molly, sh*t don't work like that.
n*ggaz be raping bi*ches when they sober, molly makes bi*ches horny and if they didnt know they took it they will be on some other sh*t

stfu
 5 years ago '04        #67
TizOnly1 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$5,930 | Props total: 7566 7566
Ain't no way you can take molly, and not realize it.

Even if it was slipped in your drink, when it hits, you fu*king know it, and your mind is still absolutely fine. Anybody would realize what happened, and be able to make a sound decision on whether or not they wanted to go forward. Yeah, you'd be hornier than usual, but you still have a sober mind. If you fu*k somebody with a clear mind, after you've realized they slipped something on you, just because you're horny now because of it.... Eh.... It'd be a stretch for me to call that r*pe.

Still Ross fraud a.ss definitely meant the line to refer to r*pe. He probably has never even done E, and has no idea how it works. Just lying, acting, and frauding it up, like usual.
 5 years ago '08        #68
EMER1TUS 11 heat pts11
space
space
$34,721 | Props total: 12139 12139
 44wade said:
Yeah, he didn't explain what he intended the lyric to mean, but at least he made a public statement on it.
The public statement is bullsh*t tho

all he said is he don't condone r*pe....but the lyrcis and the title of the song both suggest r*pe

THis n*gga a clown yo.
 5 years ago '04        #69
sabret00the 
space
space
$991 | Props total: 274 274
Rape Ross on this "do what I say, not what I do" talk huh!
 03-29-2013, 02:52 PM         #70
GOD999 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Mike Nitty said:
The public statement is bullsh*t tho

all he said is he don't condone r*pe....but the lyrcis and the title of the song both suggest r*pe

THis n*gga a clown yo.
You talking like it's ROSS song when he's FEATURED on it. You don't have the heart to knock Rocko for putting him on song in the first place, so get out of here
 03-29-2013, 02:58 PM         #71
CIDF 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
pretty soon we gon have n*ggas comin on songs sayin "i r*pe her and her family, they aint eeee'n know, i kilt her and her didn't, u aint eeeen know it"
 5 years ago '04        #72
htown 
space
space
space
$2,751 | Props total: 758 758
 I-NeeD-$$$ said:
lol so we comparin trappin, CONSENSUAL. s3x and gettin drunk to rapin bi*ches now?

and judgin by your lil pointless mini- rant u completely misunderstood what i mean by "cool"
I think trappin and residual effects from trappin has shown to be a lot worse than r*pe
 03-30-2013, 06:09 AM         #73
Walkerboy86 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 datVAkid said:
thats the escape goat for hip hop now
we could have the anti christ recording an album telling kids to k!ll themselves but n*ggaz on boxden is just going to look at it like its shock value... i bet u listen to songs about people getting shot...

fu*k shock value or not its still a bi*ch move cause a real artist dont need shock value
Real artist dont need shock value? Is that fact or opinion?

U right, i listen to music ab ppl gettin shot, k!lled, and all. As long as it aint influencing me to go out and do all that ENTERTAINING rap sh*t im entitled to play whatever i want. I also listen to uplifting songs, u know like some of that GOAT tupac sh*t "Keep ya head up"
 5 years ago '04        #74
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
space
$49,360 | Props total: 6374 6374
some of these reasons in here are
 03-30-2013, 06:17 AM         #75
Walkerboy86 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TizOnly1 said:
Ain't no way you can take molly, and not realize it.

Even if it was slipped in your drink, when it hits, you fu*king know it, and your mind is still absolutely fine. Anybody would realize what happened, and be able to make a sound decision on whether or not they wanted to go forward. Yeah, you'd be hornier than usual, but you still have a sober mind. If you fu*k somebody with a clear mind, after you've realized they slipped something on you, just because you're horny now because of it.... Eh.... It'd be a stretch for me to call that r*pe.

Still Ross fraud a.ss definitely meant the line to refer to r*pe. He probably has never even done E, and has no idea how it works. Just lying, acting, and frauding it up, like usual.
Didnt 50 Cent lie about smoking weed to sell records?

Do u consider him a fraud too? I dont, but do you?
 5 years ago '05        #76
YARKONE 4 heat pts
space
space
$11,500 | Props total: 378 378
this dude reaallllyyy needs to seperate the rap personae and himself when he does the interviews... it would help him allot.
 5 years ago '04        #77
TizOnly1 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$5,930 | Props total: 7566 7566
 Walkerboy86 said:
Didnt 50 Cent lie about smoking weed to sell records?

Do u consider him a fraud too? I dont, but do you?
In that case, yeah, Fif was being a fraud.

For Ross....damn near everything that comes out of his mouth is some sh*t he doesn't actually do. I can't rock with that
 5 years ago '07        #78
cankstoochie 48 heat pts48
space
space
$16,575 | Props total: 1045 1045
 Walkerboy86 said:
Ross raps ab drug dealing- " That n*gga needa stop fu*king lying, he aint moving sh*t"

Ross raps ab date r*pe- Automatically believable. All of a sudden "He really out here raping bi*ches"

Moral of the story- n*ggas being selective ab what they want to believe ab Someone that theyre bias against from the jump
rick slipping a molly in a females champagne glass is more believable then him moving a 100 birds
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
47 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
62 comments
22 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
100 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
131 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
73 comments
22 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Sid From Ice Age Says She's Not Black She's "Tan" and "White".
22 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
74 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
62 comments
1 day ago
@gear
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy